The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blowing Off Steam

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m3727eLnHz1qbjumwo1_500

Today was not a good day to mess with Maya Summit. She had been reminded of her dead best friend, met someone who annoyed the hell out of her, and punched that person in the face. She was running on high adrenaline, but stewing over a bubbling, acidic pot of pure rage. Maya had never been the most cheerful person, but what with all of the outside variables, she was ready to kill.

Maya paraded through the fields, looking for a sandy cliff she knew should have been just around the bend in the grass where Adelphie Summit, her second cousin, owned a farm. But far from normality, there were no cows grazing peacefully in a vibrant green meadow. This grass, brown and weedy, grew in uneven patches on the rocky terrain. This was not the lowly cliff she was used to. The ground dropped sharply to a crusted ledge with jagged boulders that threatened to tumble down any moment. Maya smiled. Perfect.

She got down on her knees and crawled over to the edge, which was shuddering precariously under her weight. There was a steep wall about 30 feet long, and then what looked like a rock quarry that had been swamped with luscious but overgrown wild grass. Maya breathed softly, wondering if she could survive a fall from this height. 30 feet... that's really pushing it. Maybe there's a place along the way where it gets a little safer. Maya didn't mind tempting fate, but she didn't want to die like that. Not slowly, not painfully, not so... broken. And not today. She walked towards the east for a little while, following the line of the cliff, until she came to a slightly less dangerous area where the fall looked to be approximately 15-20 feet and ended in a deep valley of long grass. The top also looked a lot more secure. Maya grinned, tied her hair back, and approached the edge.

She inhaled carefully, preparing herself for the dive. 5... she thought, readying her hands. 4... she counted, bending her knees. 3... Maya exhaled in one shaky breath. 2... She stood on the balls of her feet near the edge. 1... Maya propelled herself of the cliff, unwinding her coiled body like a spring, and spread her arms and fingers out as much as possible. She could feel the pressure and rush of the air all around her, and knew she had to get ready to land. This was the most important part, and also the most dangerous. You can do this, she told herself, and bent her knees. It only took a second for impact, within which Maya landed once again on the balls of her feet with bent knees, and quickly began to roll to distribute the shock-waves throughout her body instead of concentrating them on her feet, which could have seriously injured her.

Maya groaned, standing up, and nearly collapsing. Her ankle didn't look right. It was either twisted or broken. Eh, probably just a severe sprain. I mean, it hurts like hell, but I've broken a bone before- I'd probably be in tears if it was that bad. Still, Maya was rather proud of herself. She looked back up and guessed that it had possibly only been 15 feet, even though it felt like at least 20, because she would have sustained a worse injury if she had fallen farther. Satisfied with her new, lower adrenaline level, and feeling more awake, Maya stumbled along the beautiful field with some trouble, but nothing that surprised her, until she came to a hill of considerate size. She was peering over it, when suddenly, she tripped on her bad ankle and crumpled to the ground. The momentum of her slip-up sent her rolling down the hill at top speed. She realized she had obtained more bruises than she had previously thought after jumping off the cliff, and they hurt.

Maya finally came to a stop at the bottom and sighed. "Owww...." she grumbled, trying to lift herself up, when she noticed she was next to a pair of feet. What? Who did I just bump into? This is awkward... She glanced upwards, dreading the face that would soon appear to her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Blowing Off Steam Left_bar_bleue150/150Blowing Off Steam Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:15 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m74177CU0I1r8wvvh

Blowing Off Steam Create.php?text=Aria%20Vail&name=Mutlu__Ornamental

Aria Vail walked slowly through the Fields, thinking. Brandon Timm, her cousin's boyfriend, had recently died in the Games. Fleur had run off, but no one in the Vail or Lemmings family had gone after her. She probably wanted to spend some time alone. People often wanted to do that when someone they loved left this world and enteredtye next. As for Aria, she had no idea what it felt like to lose a loved one. Her grand parents were dead before she was born, and nobody else in her family had died. Well, she thought so anyway.

Aria stared at the ground before her. This part if the field hadn't been tamed I to the neat rows farmers used. It was wild, with long grass and a couple of weeds scattered here and there. Aria like places like these. They had a sort of wild beauty. It was freedom in the form of nature. Most of the fields Aria visited had short grass. Especially the ones on the family horse ranch. Mainly because the horses ate all the grass. But that was what the fields were for.

The district 10 girl brushed her brown hair out of her eyes. It was always falling into them. Aria pulled a hairband off her wrist and quickly smoothed the brunette locks into a high ponytail. That should keep it contained for a while. Aria yawned slightly as she walked, starting to head for home. Maybe she would find something to do there. Probably not. It was a bit depressing there anyway. Aria was considering her options when somethig hard and heavy crashed into her ankles.

She staggered slightly, but quickly regained balance. Aria tipped her head to the side and surveyed the girl who was lying on the ground at her feet. She seemed to have a lot if bruises, and by a lot Aria meant a lot. It looked like she had jumped off a cliff or something. There was also something wrog with her ankle.
"Um, are you alright?" Aria asked. It was a stupid question, but it needed to be asked. Hopefully this girl, who seemed vaguely familiar, would be able to get up at least.

Last edited by Balisugar on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_lud1mfREkF1r17yi9

Maya stared at the other girl for a moment. Oh, thank god, she thought with relief. At least it wasn't... nevermind. She got up, not putting weight on her ankle, and dusted herself off. "Hm? Oh, I'm totally fine. My ankle's probably going to look like a weird, plum-colored balloon in a few minutes, but that's okay. I mean, it's not like it's my first sprained ankle. Pssshhhh... no way. Anyway, sorry about that. I'm Maya," she explained, ranting a bit. She had not expected to fall down a hill, and was a little bit shaken up. She stumbled every now and then, but kept her balance as a whole. "I am, however, encountering a bit of a problem with direction. Do you know where we are? I think I'm lost."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Blowing Off Steam Left_bar_bleue150/150Blowing Off Steam Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:16 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m741b6Y9J91r8wvvh

Aria waited patiently for the girl to finish her little rant. She inspected her ankles carefully until she was satisfied that there didn't seem to be any permanent damage. That was good, you needed your ankles to ride horses. She smiled at the girl. "Nice to meet you Maya, I'm Aria. Aria Vail." she said politely. She looked down at Maya's ankle before her gaze was drawn upward again by Maya's question. Aria glanced and opened her mouth to speak. But that was when she realized that she had absolutely no idea where the two girls were. She'd completely forgotten which way she was going to go after Maya had crashed into her. "Umm, no. Sorry. I think I'm lost too." she said apologetically. Aria should never have come out here. She knew full well that her sense of direction was terrible. But Aria had just needed to get away for a little while. She just needed some alone time.
Back to top Go down

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_ljbd5fiXtc1qgpk6lo1_500

Maya sighed. "Lovely," she said sarcastically, flicking a stray piece of hair out of her line of vision. "I'm pretty sure that way is north," she offered, pointing over to a little brook. "Do you know any place that is far enough north that is might still be north of here, wherever we are?" Maya wasn't all too worried about being lost. Her brain had gone back to automatic. She wanted something exciting to happen, but if nothing did, she would just live with it and move on, bored with life. That was happening a lot lately. She turned to look at Aria. "oh, and nice to meet you, by the way," she said politely, but her voice was in a bit of a monotone.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_lrh4y0iUmg1qa2vjwo4_r1_400

Aria frowned slightly in disappointment as Maya revealed she was lost too. She turned her head to look in the direction of Maya's pointing finger. She tipped her head to the side and scrutinized the area. It looked like it could be north. But, by that logic, any direction could be north. But what else could she and Maya do? "Well, it's worth a shot. There should be at least one farm or house over there. We can ask the inhabitants for directions to the main District." she said, nodding her head with satisfaction. That should work. Hopefully they weren't too far north that nobody else lived there. That would be a bit worrying. But if they found the district boundaries then they at least knew where they were. The plan should work either way. "Umm, do you need help or anything...?" Aria left the sentence hanging, unsure of Maya's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m3x1wlwfXt1rou99i
Dane Zelker
---District 10---Male---17---

Dane walked along the fields, not exactly knowing where he was going but ultimately didn't care that he had no idea. He kicked along the freshly eaten grass and saw what seemed to be a newly beaten path. The sight of it intrigued him naturally, he was quite the curious fellow. Dane jogged lightly along, waiting to see what he was going to stumble on. Maybe if he was lucky it would be someone he could have a little fun with, and he would be in even better spirits if that said person happened to be a female. But it was all too soon to tell, for all he knew it could lead him to a lose animal or lead him to nothing at all.

Dane's face still stung slightly from the punch he had taken. His face was a bit puffy, but nothing that would skew his features. He could at least be thankful for that much. Dane had gotten used to the occasional beatings he took from the girls. Not all of them appreciated his flirtacious ways, and it wasn't like he could blame them after all. But still even knowing this, it did not ever stop Dane from acting the way he did, nor would he ever dream of changing. This cheeky, flirty demeanor he had was just part of his personality. Asking him to change would be like asking a zebra to change its stripes.

Dane wandered for a moment, and his eyes widened a bit as he started to flash his trademark smile. He had hit the jackpot.
"Well hey there Sweetheart."
Back to top Go down

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:06 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m2qrvuvEJi1rnalbg

Maya spun around in shock, trying not to cringe as pain streaked through her ankle for a moment. "No," she gasped in horror. "Not you. Not now." Seeing that Dane refused to vanish into thin air, and therefore probably wasn't a hallucination, Maya tangled her hands up in her hair, pulled on it, and screamed in frustration. It was a loud scream, and echoed across the fields. She glared at Dane and pointed at him angrily, marching closer. "You. Of all the people in District 10, you had to be the one to come along. Really? REALLY? What the heck, are you stalking me or something! STAY OUT OF MY WAY! No, scratch that, GET OUT OF MY FREAKING LIFE!" she screeched, very close to losing her mind. She groaned, frustrated, and kicked Dane where she knew it would hurt the most, then continued kicking him repeatedly, aiming at his general torso/stomach and shins, making sure to be careful of her injured leg. The last thing she needed was for him to notice and make use of it in a fight or try to carry her or something. Maya shuddered. If worst comes to worst, I guess I'll just bite his hand off, Maya decided, strangely calm for a second. The second passed. "You creepy, idiotic little jerk! Get the hell away from me!"

(So, for that, feel free to say he dodged or blocked her or whatever because it will just make her more pissed off and fun to RP. xD Also I don't want to powerplay, you know? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:13 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_lvoxz3PqBb1r3u4er

Aria whipped around as someone spoke. She probably jumped as well. It took her a few seconds to register that he had been talking to Maya, and Maya did not like his comment. She yelled at him for a bit and then attacked him visciously. Aria jerked her head back in astonishment at this. Maya nd this guy must've met before. Why else would she attack him? Plus, she had said 'not you'. Maybe she met him before getting lost? Aria snapped back to the earth as Maya spoke to the guy again. "Umm, okay... I'm assuming you two have met before?" she asked. No way was Aria going to help the guy. Maya would probably bite her head off. Plus, he did seem a bit annoying. Hopefully Aria wouldn't be given a nickname. She probably wouldn't like being called 'Sweetheart', or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:56 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m7a504UBDP1rayh9bo1_500

Dane saw the kicks coming towards him. He normally would have just taken it, but he decided this one time to make an exception. He wasn't going to get beat up by the same person in the same day. Dane jumped backwards as Maya started kicking in his general direction, and it seemed he had just barely missed the barrage of attacks. He gave Maya a serious look and shook his head a bit. "Well....seems someone has a hard time making friends it seems. I mean, if you greet everyone like this."

Dane now knew he was pushing her buttons. Oh, how much fun this is, she makes it so easy. Dane would never dare backing down now, not while Maya was here just ready to be a pawn in his game. He looked over to see the girl that was with her. He recognized her as Fleur's cousin, he had seen her around a few times while he was there. Aria he believed her name was, but that didn't matter. He had made a nickname for her awhile ago, Curls. Her hair was one of her most noticeable features, and it always seemed like there were soft curls that fell around her shoulders. Dane nodded at her, acknowledging her presence but unsure of whether or not to say something to her.
Back to top Go down

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:28 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m12yduRsEr1r99f4t

Maya frowned, annoyed that her attacks were not working. She growled at his comment, and crouched on the ground, biting her lip at the pain in her ankle as she grabbed a few rocks. When she tried to stand back up, she tripped, but caught herself as quickly as possible and chucked a rock at Dane's face, then another, determined to hit him at least once. His mention of friends had really gotten to her because of what had happened during the 27th Games, and she was determined to ignore any collapsing depression and make him feel guilty for speaking. She lifted her chin defiantly and faced Dane, tears threatening to well in her eyes, but not rolling down her cheeks quite yet. "I had a friend," she said, eerily quiet and calm.

"Her name was Estrella Lennix. She was nicer than me. Shorter, too. The most petite girl in the district. But she made up for it in spirit. Ella had more heart than anyone else in Panem. And you know what happened to her? Yo know what happens to girls who don't beat people up all the time, who climb on fences and care for sheep and fall in love with their guy friend and look after their father? They get reaped for the Hunger Games. More specifically, Ella got reaped for the Hunger Games. But she's gone now. Dead. Lost forever. You know why? Because she lost to a brute of a career who probably never cared for another human being in his life except for his district partner, and she was already dead. THE FINAL TWO! THE FINAL FREAKING TWO! Then she died, and now she's gone. So what happens to the best friend? She's different. Aggressive, and I mean even more than normal. She takes up the bow and arrow to honor her friend even though she can't shoot for her life and she jumps off cliffs and sprains her ankle and almost dies sometimes and IT ISN'T ENOUGH! Because now something's missing. Something's gone. No, not something. Someone. Her best friend. And everything has changed."

Maya took a deep breath after ending her little overly repetitive rant and decided she had had enough. "I'm leaving," she muttered, pulling herself together. "I'll find my own way home." Maya ran ahead in the direction she and Aria had been traveling along before and didn't look back once. She had gotten more into her Estrella speech than she had originally meant to, and she couldn't ignore the sadness (or the pain in her ankle) any longer. Maya stopped running, glancing back once only to check that she couldn't see the others anymore. She looked forward in dismay, wondering if civilization would ever pop up, because she was tried. Tired of running. Tired of crying. Tired of dealing with Dane. She sat down on a smooth rock, brought her knees up to her chest, and rested her head on them, exhausted from all the emotion of the day.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:36 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m3gpvnJxT81rvn92lo1_500

Blowing Off Steam Create.php?text=Fleur&name=BrockScript

I ended up running from the place Derald and I had been. When I got there I had seen Dane there as well and with that there was Aria and Maya but Maya was in the middle of a rant. Shortly Maya declared she was leaving and she left without saying another word after that and I decided to catch my breath a bit. I looked from the people around me and soon saw Dusk beside me, she was a beautiful dog.

I looked up and saw my cousin Aria and then my eyes shifted over to Dane the boy who lived on the farm with us. I sighed face palming myself. "Dane? What did you do this time?" I asked and looked at him, "You know the way to flirt with a girl is to not make them angry." I said teasing him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:42 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m2vwg9bNGp1r5ruse

Aria gazed at the guy apprehensively, starting to recognise him faintly. She sometimes saw him around the marketplace, socialising, or whatever it is boys do in their spare time. She always remebered him as being rather loud. And his name was... oh yeah, Dane. It wasn't a common name, that was why Aria could remeber it. She'd never really spoken to Dane, she was always been busy when she saw him. And after his comment to Maya she didn't really want to talk to him. Didn't he realise that Maya had been best friends with Estrella Lennix. Obviously not. Either that, or he had absolutely no tact. Aria prepared herself for Maya's worst, but it never came. Instead she started talking about Estrella. She was filling Dane in with the facts, most of them Aria already knew. She watched Maya carefully, wondering if she was going to crack. But she didn't. Instead she just walked away.

Aria stood directly in front of Dane once Maya had left. She looked at him for a few seconds, trying to decide what she should say. After a decision she smiled in a way that portrayed no happiness at all. Then she raised her righht hand and slapped him in the face, hard.
"Moron." she said, glaring at him in disgust. Aria glanced quickly at Fleur, who had just arrived. Then she spun on her heel and walked away. She didn't even have time to look at Dane's expression. That was a pity, it probably would've been pretty funny. Most people never expected Aria could get angry; she was usually so sweet. But Dane was just oblivious, and stupid.

Aria caught up to Maya pretty quickly. She could walk faster than her after all. She stood a few feet away from her, hovering uncertainly. Then she shrugged her shoulders lightly and decided to talk to her. Aria walked until she was right next to Maya, then she sat down next to her.
"Are you alright?" she asked softly. It was a bit of a stupid question, but Aria felt like it needed to be asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:06 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_lxjnnu1Bf31qe1l30

Dane looked down. Of course he knew of Estrella, everyone is district 10 knew the name Estrella Lennix. But he didn't realize that Maya was her friend. Dane was oblivious when it came to the things happening around him that didn't necessarily involve him. Another sharp pain hit his face as a hand moved across the cheek that had only a short time ago been hit by Maya. It was Aria, her face now showing an extreme displeasure at what apparently just happened.

That was when Dane heard the first somewhat friendly voice he had heard during his outing. He turned to see Fleur standing there, questioning him. "Oh well you know Blondie, sometimes the girls take a while to come around to me. But they always do in the end." He winked at her playfully as he held the now red, warm side of his face.
Back to top Go down

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:40 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m2p006mDrv1qapkywo1_500

Maya looked up at Aria. "Yeah. Well, my throat hurts from screaming, and obviously I killed my ankle a little bit, but other than that, I'm just kind of... I don't know. I've given up on yelling at that idiot, because he never learns, but I know I will have to punch him again later." She sigh, looking back at the floor. "I was honestly just going to try and make him feel guilty, but it ended up being a bit too much," she added, then, after a forethought, continued. "No, actually, I'm not okay. Not right now. But I'll be fine. I'm just not really in the best of moods right now."

Maya looked off into the distance. "We really need to get back home. It's getting dark. I don't mean just us, everyone. Well, everyone except for Dane. I think I'd be happier if he starved to death out here. Slowly and painfully." She smiled innocently and blinked at Aria. "I don't want to go back, though. Not unless he's gone and spontaneously combusted or imploded by now," she said, knowing Aria would probably understand who she was talking about based on context. "What do you think?" she asked. "Should we wait here?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:51 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m2vwivUtRP1r5ruse

Aria waited patiently as Maya voiced her opinions and thoughts. It was always better to let someone talk. If you tried to interrupt them they would either get annoyed or they would stop talking. Aria had quite a bit of experience when it came to being sympathetic. Her older sister always seemed to need someone to talk to. But that was just because Amy flirted with every boy her age in town. And she got her heart broken a lot. She also broke other peoples hearts and then feels guilty about it. So Aria usually knew what to do when people were upset. She tipped her head to the side slightly and waited a couple of seconds to make sure that Maya was completely finished talking.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" she asked finally. Lots of people tried to put on a brave face when they were really hurting on the inside. They usually tried to explain it as 'I don't want anyone else to be hurt' or something like that. Maya didn't really seem like that sort of person though. Aria glanced around and saw that Maya was right; it was getting dark. "Well, when I left Dane my cousin Fleur had just arrived. She might know how to get back to our house and then you could get home too. But we'd have to go back to him to do that." she said eventually. Hopefully Maya wouldn't explode at her about this suggestion. It was really the only chance they had to find their way back to civilization though.

Last edited by Balisugar on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:55 am

Derald was surprised as Fleur started running towards the people and he caught up a little later, just in time to see a girl slapped the other guy and started walking away towards Maya. He wasn't familiar with the two, but the faces were definitely familiar. He raised an eyebrow as the boy around their age had his face bruised quite badly. Derald probably crossed paths with him before but he wouldn't know his name. He turned to see Maya not too far away looking quite depressed. And then Fleur asked the guy what did he do now and Derald gave a small amusing smile, hearing Fleur talk about the guy flirting with Maya. He probably done something horrible for all that he know. Derald then asked, "So what just happened here?"
Back to top Go down

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:02 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m2c2795FJ31qdawlio3_250

Maya sighed, knowing that Aria was right. It was really their only option. "Yeah, okay..." she said tiredly, "but if he passes another comment even vaguely related to me or calls me sweetheart again, I'm dislocating his arm from his shoulder." Maya pulled herself up and tucked her hair behind her ears. "Let's go." She limped over to the others, not even bothering to conceal her sprained ankle. Noticing Derald's arrival, she nodded briefly in his general direction, and then in Fleur's, seeing as she didn't remember acknowledging the other girl's presence before. She ignored Dane completely, being careful to avoid even glancing at him. "Look," she said curtly. "I'm going to cut straight to the point here, all right? We're lost, and it's getting late. It would be lovely if we could all get home by nightfall, don't you think? Well, I have no idea where we are except for maybe where north is and where a certain cliff is. Does anybody know where we are or how to get home?"
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Talmon philben

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_lov8jhIQXi1qbn3xio1_500

Talmon had recently woke up and was taking his usual morning stroll through the fields. He then saw people, including dane. He muttered under his breath"oh... My gahhadd... Really dane..." he walked up to the group and talked to Maya first. "I'm sorry... About him."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:01 pm

((Umm, Jerome, it's not morning. In fact, it's almost nightfall.))
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m7hhukjFza1rt3fn2

Blowing Off Steam Create.php?text=Fleur&name=Precious

I had noticed Dane's face, he was holding it and that's when a grin came upon my face, he must have been slapped again. That was when I noticed Derald was here and I threw a smile his way and then I finally turned back to Dane, "You like to think that don't ya pretty boy?" I asked winking at him. Then I noted his face again, "So got slapped again I see." I said with a smile in his way. I turned back to Derald, "Dane did something, what, I don't know." I say answering him.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m6dt1pDMOI1rrf9sa

Derald returned the smile to Fleur seeing her talk about Dane's face. "Oh, I see," he grinned and introduced himself to Dane at least, "I'm Derald." Dane probably got hit real hard or maybe even multiple times. He wondered which girl did Dane offend really. Just then Maya hobbled back with the other girl, declaring that they were all lost. Derald looked down to his dog while Dusk looked up to him. "Well, I think Dusk here would know how to get back," he suggested while he crouched down and stroked the dog, who looked eager to lead everyone back.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Dane rubbed his face once more before dropping his hand to his side. "Honestly I'm nor sure what I did, all I ever did was say hi and be friendly. She. Was the one that started beating me up. Maybe you guys should all ask her what's wrong." Dane outstretched his hand "Well look at you beefy." Dane smiled playfully at Derald. That was when he noticed Talmon walking up almost out of nowhere. "Hey Legs, you finally decided to show up huh?"
Back to top Go down

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_ltg00atbh11r17yi9

Maya glared at Dane. "Has being hit in the face so many times affected your common sense, or are you always this stupid and oblivious?" she snapped, then turned around and faced Derald and Fleur. "That sounds like it would work. Best idea I've heard all day." She knelt next to Dusk. "Hi, little doggy!" she cooed, but stood up again after a moment to speak with Talmon. "It's okay. It's not your fault. He's just on of those people who gets on your nerves and makes you want to strangle them, only I am the kind of person who actually will strangle him. Unfortunately for him, he is the kind of person who will somehow use this to annoy me further, which just gets him punched in the face. It's not really a big deal," she rationalized, even though her last statement made no sense judging by her previous reaction. "So, Dusk and Derald, lead the way!" she said with a smile, glancing from Fleur to Derald and back. Yup, she thought with some amusement. I'd say she's gotten over that other guy. Maya looked at the dog affectionately, and waited for him to pick a direction. Even if it wasn't the way home, she'd be happy to get out of this miserably cheerful meadow.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:07 am

Blowing Off Steam Tumblr_m741elvD9e1r8wvvh

Aria followed Maya back to the other group, wondering if they had figured out a way to get back. Hopefully they had. Otherwise everyone was lost. Aria watched in slight annoyance as everyone talked. Fleur was telling a guy why Dane was in trouble, the guy was telling Maya that his dog could help them get home, and Maya was petting the dog and telling yet another guy how it wasn't his fault that Dane was annoying. Aria was being completely ignored, as usual. Not many people noticed her in a crowd. Even in a small group of people. Like at her house for instance. Everybody else had so many problems that Aria was just ignored. Or she was used to make someone else feel better. But Aria kept silent as she listened to the conversations. "Off you go then." she said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blowing Off Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam   Blowing Off Steam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing Off Steam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Fields-
Jump to: