The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Northwood Cottage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Northwood Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Northwood Cottage   Northwood Cottage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:09 am

Northwood Cottage Tumblr_m74adqEqjQ1rt4w7e

It was moments like these when Evie was reminded of why she spent so much time away from home.

"Evelyn, will you be a dear and go fetch my ruby necklace?" asked Ruby, Evie's stepmother. Evie sighed. The necklace was in a box on the drawer next to Ruby's chair, which Ruby was sitting in. Evie, on the other hand, was sitting across the room, reading a book. She closed the book and went over to get the necklace, handing it to Ruby and turning around again as fast as possible. Unfortunately, it wasn't fast enough. "What are you reading, Eve?" asked Missy in a venomous tone of voice, walking over and picking up Evie's book. Evie raised an eyebrow. "My name is Evie," she said, knowing Missy knew that already. Ruby seemed to dislike this. "No, your name is Evelyn. You really must accept that, dear. Mature young women do not go by 'Evie,'" she drawled as she left the house, closing the door delicately behind her. "Good-bye, Missy, love! Have a wonderful night!" she called behind her. Missy grinned evilly and faced Evie. "Oh really? I had always thought it was Klutz. Since, you know, you're such a klutz." She let out a high-pitched, squeaky giggle. Evie tilted her head. "What? You just called me Eve." Missy frowned. She took a step towards Evie and raised her pointer finger at the other girl's face. "Are you calling me inconsistent, klutz? You think you're sooooo perfect. So happy. So good at dancing. So sweet. So innocent. Well, you're not. In fact, you're the opposite of that. And you're not fooling anyone, especially me," Missy ranted, marching forward. Evie took a step back. "Umm... okay? You know, you really shouldn't be so rude. People are going to start noticing one day, and that's no fun. You're much better off with compliments," she responded, smiling happily, and giving Missy a hug. "Thanks for the feedback about my dancing, too. I'll try to work on that." Evie skipped away and went outside. She could not deal with her stepsister any longer. Missy was just too much. Suddenly, she saw someone in the road. They looked hurt. Evie tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and ran over to them. "Are you okay?" she asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down

Northwood Cottage
Page 1 of 1