The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio

Go down 
+3
Demeses
Sorella
Ariiyoko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Left_bar_bleue150/150We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Empty
PostSubject: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 pm

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Rheapic
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

After some running and decision making, the duo decided that the safest bet would be to go to a place that would in a way defend itself. The island. Being surrounded by water meant that anyone trying to get there would be seen and no one could catch them by surprise. They walked along the river following it to the northern end where the waters were much calmer than the southern section that Snow had jumped in to escape their attacks only weeks earlier. Rhea lifted her quiver above her head as she made her way across the river. There were times she thought she might lose it if it weren't for her long arms. Kaspar and her would be wet and as nightfall began to approach it wouldn't be wise to get the blanket she fought so hard to get at the beginning of the games soaked.

Rhea reached the sands and laid there for a moment as she caught her breath. Swimming was not her strong point and there were times that she didn't know if she would make it across in the calm waters. But she had made it, and now all she wanted to do was lie there. She stared at the sky, the clouds passing by looked almost peaceful. "I guess we should find a place to make camp, maybe even try to get warm somewhere."

Rhea sat up, the grains of sand stuck to her wet back. She tried to dust herself off, but couldn't quite reach the upper portion of her back. She decided to give up on cleaning herself off. Rhea looked around the beach and tried to observe more inland. She wanted to see if she could tell where to go, you never knew who or what was just waiting for the opportune moment to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Left_bar_bleue150/150We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:09 am

I was off all over the place not knowing here exactly to go, not many places were safe because of mutts and everything but it was safer than the moss pit for now. I had been following Rhea and Kaspar but I hadn't really noticed it too well considering that I didn't watch what I did half the time anyway. I was thinking of my own things to do and how I was going to work this all out so I could get my ticket home.

In reality winning the games would be tough but if you were smart enough to plan things out and use what you have to your advantage it'd work wonders for just about anyone. I continued to walk along and then eventually a saw an island. I looked at it in wonder and tilted my head a bit.

After looking around and inspecting things I came upon a way to get on there. I followed the way and finally I was on the island and I smiled. It was nice to say the least but nice things could kill you. Soon I was walking a bit and came up near Rhea and Kaspar.
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

Male Posts : 55
Birthday : 1996-02-29

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 am

Water rose high around his torso and now more than ever Kas was glad to be wearing a wetsuit. If you could even call it a wetsuit anymore. It was more wet rags. But it still managed to keep the cold water from completely numbing his legs. He had it easier than Rhea anyway. Being tall had its uses.

The rasp and shift of sand underfoot announced his presence on the island as he slumped down beside Rhea. "Yes. Camp and warmth sound like the best thing I've heard in a long time," said Kas. The island was definitely a comfortable place to be. It didn't seem quite as menacing or filled with hidden dangers as the other parts of the arena. Of course, the clifftop had seemed peaceful at first too and look how that turned out.

A map of grains spanned Rhea's upper back, just out of her reach. Kas brushed them off, watching as they spiraled to earth. Kas was vaguely aware of a further crunch down the beach and then he was springing upright, the spear coming to the ready. Sand movement meant people and people meant tributes.

Maria's head strode into view, rising majestically from behind a dune. Kas relaxed slightly, but only slightly. Maria hadn't yet tried to kill them but that didn't mean much. No-one except mutts had tried to kill him so far.

"What do you want?" His tone wasn't threatening but there was no humor in his voice. This was Serious Kas. Business Kas. I'm-protecting-Rhea Kas.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 pm

The small woods in the center of the island blocked off view of the other side of the island.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:08 pm

She couldn't see much through the trees that dotted the middle of the island. They were surprisingly thick and green, much different than the trees she had seen on the cliffs. If she wanted to know what was waiting for her inland she would have to actually go there. Kaspar delicately brushed the sand off her back and she smiled as she felt his warm hands touching her. But her happy and calm demeanor soon changed as she heard the sand start to shift in the distance. That sound only meant one thing, that someone was approaching. That was when she heard Kas speak to the approaching figure. "What do you want?" He spoke in a stern tone as he stood in front of Rhea. She couldn't tell who it was at first, but as she came closer Rhea could make out the familiar features of Maria.

Rhea stepped out from behind Kaspar's looming figure. He was so tall that even her tall, lean figure could be hidden from view. She lifted her sword. Rhea was now unsure of how she should act around the girl. It was only a short time ago that the alliance they had put together crumbled before her eyes. It was Maria's call, she attacked Heppa; and from what Rhea could tell Maria had not thought twice about it. And now it seemed that she had followed her and Kaspar, most likely to try and finish them off. At one point she thought maybe she could trust Maria, but now it seemed so many things had changed. She shouldn't be one bit surprised though, these were the Hunger Games and only one tribute could go home alive.

"Stop right there!" Rhea's voice began to tremble some. She gulped before continuing. "What are you doing here? If you keep moving I will attack you." Rhea tried to stand strong, she tried to stand her ground. But Rhea was not a very good liar, and Maria honestly intimidated her. But with Kaspar there, it was a two on one fight...the odds were in the duo's favor.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:26 pm

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa dried off from her swim behind a bush. Once she was dry she looked through the branches of the bush. Kaspar stood, back to Heppa. Heppa grinned mischievously. She jumped over the bush and slashed her spear at Kaspar's back, hoping to catch him off guard. Heppa smirked at Rhea, who would not be happy. She didn't care. The Games were no place for love. They were a place for fighting, death, revenge, and sweet victory. Heppa's heart was going fast with adrenaline. She loved the rush and feel of the Games. Heppa pursed her lips and jumped to where Maria was standing, but did not attack. "Miss me?" She muttered to Maria.

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:35 pm

I was confused at first when Kaspar and Rhea questioned why I was here, how was I supposed to answer that? Things had changed and I'd never be trusted, never. Not at all. It was just pure fact really. I was about to open my mouth and say something when Heppa came behind Kaspar and attacked him and I took my sword and slashed at Rhea after giving her a look, this was the games and I had been her ally but now it was time for them both to die and they'd die together. "Not one bit." I said back to Heppa with a grin.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:36 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Rhea began to relax as she saw Maria...realizing how ridiculous the words she said to the girl were. She started to lower her sword when she saw Kaspar react to a blow from behind. Rhea turned to face a very not dead Heppa. "Heppa? But you were...." Rhea couldn't even finish her sentence. She was so confused. Heppa was alive, and Maria had attacked her, and she couldn't stop the attack on Kaspar. She ran to the river, deciding she needed to clean her previous wounds some before fighting more. She was already pretty beat up, but she could fight. She wasn't going to die here.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Heal5_zps9be932cf

Rhea looked up at Kaspar's attacker. She didn't even think about Maria attacking her. Anger started to overflow inside her. She gripped the sword and ran as fast as she could towards Heppa. She wasn't going to attack him as long as she could help it. She lifted the sword and swung it as hard as she could towards the district 2 girl.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa laughed coldly at Rhea's childish fury at Heppa's attack on Kaspar. Heppa attempted to jump away and then slashed her spear at Rhea. Kaspar could wait, Rhea was their biggest problem now. She had a lot of health and was full of rage. The good thing was that she didn't have as much health as Heppa or Maria. Heppa flashed a playful grin at Maria and stepped in front of her, giving her a chance to heal up. Then Heppa pointed her spear at Rhea, waiting for her next move. She kept an eye on Kaspar though, he would not like the fact that she had attacked Rhea.

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Instead of attacking again I looked at everyone and then I noticed the wounds I did have, they'd be best to clean. I backed out of the battle for a moment and then I went and walked over to the water. I cupped it in my hands and drank it. It was fresh and cold water, better than the water I had in my bag. I then took the water and started to cleanse my wounds hoping to heal them.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Heal3_zps30582004
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa didn't look behind her, but she could hear Maria splashing water on her wounds. Heppa dropped to the ground in an attempt to block Rhea's attack. Heppa stood back up as fast as she could and pointed her spear at Rhea again. She waited to strike though. Heppa turned to Maria and gave a quick smirk. Then she was done waiting. Heppa slashed with all her might at Rhea. Heppa couldn't help but grin at Rhea's surprise. Heppa hoped for a nice clean hit at Rhea. If they could kill Rhea, Kaspar would be much too depressed to fight to the best of his abilities. Heppa smiled. With luck, this would be quick and easy. Then Maria and Heppa could move on to Genevieve, Skye, and Josh. If they were even still alive. Heppa didn't know how long she had been out, but it couldn't have been too long... or could it have? For all Heppa knew, it could have been days.

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Heppa managed to block her attack, but Rhea was ready to come back again with another swing. Rhea first ducked, trying to avoid the makeshift spear that Heppa was swinging around. Then Rhea swung the sword again this time aiming towards Heppa's heart. The exhilaration rushed over Rhea as the sword slashed the air. It was almost like the world moved in slow motion around her as she tried to finish off the girl. She may have less health than her, but she knew she had much more heart and a was determined to go home now more than ever. Rhea wished she had still had the spear, she felt more confident when using a spear but it was ok. At least she had a weapon to attack with, and in the end that was all that mattered.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Ineffective
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Arrow-16

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:49 pm

I was over by the water still, I could either heal my self more or get back in there, what I did next was out of my own matter, I wanted to do this and I wanted to help as much as I could, when Rhea failed to block I came in and brought out my butterfly sword, I then tried blocking with it as I swung my sword to hit Heppa. "I'm sorry sunshine, but things don't always work out how we want them." I said. "I want to go home, and you'll get in the way of that."

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio 86227283

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

Before the blade even slammed into him Kas was aware something was wrong. The look of confusion on Maria's face, the second crunch of sand, everything screamed that there was someone else on the beach. He was turning as Heppa's spear plunged into his leg and that was the greatest shock of all. Heppa wasn't bloody dead. Blood began to stream from where the blade had bit, but Kas was already moving toward Heppa. He might have felt bad when she died the first time, but this time her death wouldn't solicit so much as a twinge in his heart.

Kas limped toward her, then struck. His spear darted out like a tongue of steel, the silver blade flashing in toward her body. Heppa might've started this but Kas was going to end it. He swung his spear shaft in a semicircle in front of him to deflect anything coming from her 'spear'. This was Kas' element and if Heppa thought she could take him out she would be sorely disappointed. And this was personal. Heppa had attacked Rhea.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

The member 'Demeses' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(1)' :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio 83652039

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Rhea's attack was blocked but at least Heppa had totally missed her. She was beat up and she felt like hell. New wounds had been popping up all over her body, her arms and legs were torn up and oozing hot, crimson liquid. The world was blurry and the anger began to cloud any thought she had. It was like the expression that you see red when you are angry. The world around her was red, and she didn't know if it was because of her emotions or the fact that she was losing life quickly. Rhea did the only thing that she could think to do. She ran to the river and splashed the cold liquid over her arms and legs. She cleaned her wounds, and tried her best to get rid of the blood that ran down her limbs. Though it didn't stop the bleeding it at least felt good when the freezing water touched her burning limbs.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Heal_zps1bba70df
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 pm

I was watching as the battle went on, I wasn't being attacked for the moment and Rhea was low on health, I could help her to the best of my ability, I came over and went by the river. I cupped water in my hands and then I tried cleaning Rhea's wounds. "Here, let me help." I said. After that I looked back to keep my wits above me to make sure no one was attacking me.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 am

Both Rhea and Maria retreated quickly to the water to heal themselves. Kas still wasn't sure where Maria's loyalties lay, but she didn't seem to be trying to kill them right at that moment so he'd have to trust her. Temporarily.

Kas swept his spear toward Heppa's temple in a high overhead blow then quickly twisted away and jabbed at her stomach. If he was lucky she would be moving to block his feint and completely miss the real attack. He dove backward, rolling along the sand until he reached Rhea and Maria. Each time his leg thumped into the ground Kas winced in pain. He needed to at least clean it off to stop all this sand causing an infection. He splashed some water onto the wound, clearing away the blood and grime. A hole puckered his skin, extending into a crooked gash where Heppa's spearhead had jerked out. It was bad, but man that water felt good on it. Besides, it could only be good for the wound. Kas gave Rhea a strained smile.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 am

The member 'Demeses' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(1)' :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio 71983140

--------------------------------

#2 'Heal(Other)' :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio 14383306
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 pm

(Dem, you can't attack Heppa until she has a chance to block)
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:33 pm

(Oh yeah xD. Just pretend he missed.)
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa jumped back from Kaspar's attack and felt Rhea's sword connect to her leg. Heppa groaned, but didn't attack Rhea or Kaspar. She attack Maria. Heppa didn't bother yelling at Maria like she had the last time Maria stabbed her in the back. She didn't want to waste any breath on Maria. Instead, she turned to Rhea. "Rhea, to be honest, I hate you and you hate me. But, at the moment we have a common enemy. Maria stabbed us both in the back and I think we would all benefit from her death. I promise I won't hurt Kaspar as long as you don't hurt me. I know my word doesn't count for much right now, but I'd like to win these Games and I can't kill Maria without your help." She said. Then Heppa stood in front of Kaspar as a way of blocking him from any attack. Heppa nodded to Rhea and pointed her makeshift spear at Maria.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 28th Arena :: River :: The Island-
Jump to: