The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New User Groups?

Go down 
+2
Ariiyoko
Sorella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
New User Groups? Left_bar_bleue150/150New User Groups? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

New User Groups? Empty
PostSubject: New User Groups?   New User Groups? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Okay I was thinking that maybe we could have new user groups and stuff, they aren't like admins or mods or anything not really. I was thinking the mods/admins could make an application and get people to try out for playing a stylist for the games. So there for we can have a team of stylists for those who want to do it and it's just not the mods/admins job to do so but if the mod or admin would like to do it they are more than welcome to apply for the job as well.

I don't think the same thing would happen for mentors though because you earn the spot of being a mentor by winning the games so that's a reward type thing in my opinion and we have a mentor group already but they have a different purpose than a hunger games mentor.

I was just thinking for stylists it'd be cool.

What do all of you think?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
New User Groups? Left_bar_bleue150/150New User Groups? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

New User Groups? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Groups?   New User Groups? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:39 pm

I like this idea because I would LOVE to have a stylist character but can't because I am not staff.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New User Groups? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Groups?   New User Groups? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:50 pm

I second this idea! I always had some stylist charries in mind but. Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New User Groups? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Groups?   New User Groups? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Sounds cool.

Hows that whole Mentor group thing going, by the way? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New User Groups? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Groups?   New User Groups? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Mentor group and the roleplay school isn't going anywhere because people don't go to get help.. I think the mentor group I have can be taken down though xD
Back to top Go down

New User Groups? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Groups?   New User Groups? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 pm

That sounds cool. I do especially like the idea of having the team of stylists, too, because the tributes don't have much prepping. They just get their outfits and it takes some of the fun out of it. So I second/support this! Smile
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

New User Groups? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Groups?   New User Groups? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:54 am

I like this idea! Mainly because beig a stylist isn't really my thing and I dot want to force 2 more stylists onto someone else. Once again, I love the idea!
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
New User Groups? Left_bar_bleue135/150New User Groups? Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

New User Groups? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Groups?   New User Groups? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:42 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm not the best stylist out there, and I bet some members would make better stylists then I would >.<
Anyway, my vote is yes.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

New User Groups? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Groups?   New User Groups? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New User Groups?
Page 1 of 1