The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everything's same here, day or night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Everything's same here, day or night Left_bar_bleue0/150Everything's same here, day or night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

Everything's same here, day or night Empty
PostSubject: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:20 am

I reach up and pick another apple. It's so boring here. Even if the boy named Genimi was still alive-or she thought - she didn't care about the games. It was just sad and she had no reason to watch. She looked at her half-empty basket. This orchard would t long time before it was well cared.Not a lot of people came here these days.
Back to top Go down
Tallix

Tallix

Female Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 am

Avis walked alone in the ochard, looking for a good tree to rest in. She'd just finished helping her mother gathering apples and things like that. Avis was the best climber in her family, and could get at the higher fruits.
A small skylark was standing on her shoulder, tweeting happily as Avis gave it a seed or two. This was the family's only pet, and they all gave it too many treats, so now it was a rather fat bird. It preferred to ride on people's shoulder's than fly somewhere itself.

It was then that Avis noticed someone in a tree nearby, picking apples. She was Avis' age, but she'd never met her. "Hi!" Avis called up to her. "I'm Avis, what's your name?" She asked, happy to have found a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Everything's same here, day or night Left_bar_bleue0/150Everything's same here, day or night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:45 am

“I'm Willow. Willow Branch.”I climb down from the tree. My flying friend flys down on my shoulder.“This is Coco. Our family's canary.” I say, smiling somewhat shyly. Then i reach into my basket and pull out an apple.“Here.”I toss it to her.
Back to top Go down
Tallix

Tallix

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Avis caught the apple with both hands. Her skylark chirruped in an annoyed way. Her quick movement had shaken him. She reached up and stroked him with one hand.
"This is Caelum. He's my skylark." Avis said, and Caelum chirruped again, as if saying hello.
"Canaries are sweet. They sing so sweetly." Avis said, once again talking too much. She smiled nervously.
"Why're you here by yourself? Where's the rest of your family?" She asked. Normally, her family stay together in the orchard, or at least in pairs, in case someone falls from a tree and needs help quickly.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 pm

“My family ..they're at home. We care for most of the District 11 boy tributes....since my brother died in the games,” i say quietly.“What about you?”
Back to top Go down
Tallix

Tallix

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 am

"My family's gone home. We've finished in the Orchards for the day. I went for a walk."She said, and quickly added. "I'm sorry about your brother... do you miss him?"
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:37 am

“My brother died many years ago. I don't miss him anymore, but he does occasionally appear in my dreams,” I say quietly. “Our family takes turns doing our share every dy. It's my turn today. But now that Genimi's dead, I guess we'll be all out here,”I add. Coco starts to join into the tune of the sweet mockingjays, passing around the tune meaning the end of work.“Well, I guess i can go now. Maybe i should sneak a few of these.I already picked 3basketfulls of them today,”I say as I look at the nearly ful basket.
Back to top Go down
Tallix

Tallix

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:05 pm

"Genimi?" Avis repeated... the name was familiar. "Was that the boy who was reaped this year?" She asked. Avis tried to have nothing to do with the Games, but that was hard, now she was the right age to be reaped herself.

"Mind you don't get caught taking some of those." She added, not knowing what kind of reaction a Peecekeeper would have if one saw her stealing apples. Caelum slowly joined in the four note tune, her voice sounding quite similar to the mockingjays.
"Do you want some help carrying them back?" She asked, looking at the baskets.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 pm

“Oh no,”I say. “You should be getting back to yoir home,”I add. I want a bit of alone time. “I guess I wont take the apples. I can get them from the market after they pay me,”I smile.
Back to top Go down
Tallix

Tallix

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:40 am

"Well, if your sure..." Avis said, slowly turning to leave. "I'll see you around, yeah?" She asked, smiling. Caelum tweeted what sounded like a goodbye to Coco as Avis began to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's same here, day or night   Everything's same here, day or night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything's same here, day or night
Page 1 of 1