The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splints Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Splints Residence - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:31 am

Rafe Terrn
Splints Residence - Page 6 Rafeterrn

Rafe smiled, "Personally I like the towing service better" he said to Astrid, squeezing her hand a bit to show that he liked it. He led her to the door and opened it, as he stepped out, he leaned his head into the house, "Don't worry Astoria!" he shouted, "I'll bring her back eventually!" he continues. Pausing, he brings Astrid out the doorway and begins closing it. "In the mean time, you can have a day to be jealous of her!" he shouts, closing the door quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:11 am

Splints Residence - Page 6 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Splints Residence - Page 6 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid smiled as he commented on what he liked better and she couldn't quite disagree, it was nice to just be able to walk side by side. "If I get hurt where I can't walk taxi service will be needed." She said grinning. Astrid grinned as Rafe shouted into the house back at Astoria and then after he was finished he closed the door and they began walking away from the house hand in hand. "You finally learned to just bug her back, huh?" She asked grinning. "So where are we going first? to get you underwear or food, which is of more importance to you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged, "We can stop for food on the way to my house, its a little bit away anyways" he says. He looked at the morning sun as they started up the path to the rest of the district. "Maybe we can get some eggs at that small diner, just up that hill" he said, pointing. Rafe felt happier than he had ever before, he was sure of his actions, and he had the person he wanted most by his side. Life was good.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 pm

"Alright, that's fine." She said and she walked up the path that would lead them into the district. Living more in the mountain area of Panem you got used to the hilly areas around here. "We can do that." She said agreeing with his idea on going to the small diner. "You know, I've never been to your house before." She said and then grinned, "Are you hiding them from me or me from them?" She said teasing him about his family. She didn't mind that she hadn't met his family yet she had him right now and that kept her happy enough.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed a bit. "Thats an interesting question, actually" he said, "Its actually neither" he tells her, "I mean, you've heard what my family is like, so its really a case of them hiding themselves from everyone, including you, and sometimes including me" he adds. His family was rarely home, they were always working or getting food, as quickly and non-socially as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Astrid paid attention to what he said. They way he put it sounded like he was neglected and she frowned a bit, "How often do you see them?" She asked him as they continued to walk and the diner was still in sight. "Do you know why your parents don't interact with people much?" She asked him curiously and just interested in general, "You know, I find it odd how I come from a very loud and outgoing family and then yours is so quiet and kept to yourself." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe could do nothing but shrug, "I see them at night, if they come home to sleep, they get food, they're just out in the district most of the time" he says. He didn't really care, he didn't have many positive feelings for his family, they were pretty cold and harsh. He wouldn't say it, but he saw Astoria being Astrid's sister as a plus, because he figured maybe she could be the big sibling he never had, and maybe one that wouldn't ignore him. "Don't worry" he said, kissing Astrid's cheek and smiling, "You're more than enough for me"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:57 am

Astrid decided to leave the family topic alone, it obviously wasn't something he liked to talk about too much and she understood that. "You know, my family may be crazy but they're fun, although you don't wanna meet my mom, she's a little loopy." Astrid said and laughed. Soon they reached the diner and she walked up to it with him and she opened the door and held it open for him. "What do you want? I'll go up and get it." She said and then waited for him to answer her and as she did she looked over at the menu you they had, it was small but they still have fairly good food.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe stepped inside and inhaled the good smell of food in the diner, this was probably one of the best smelling things in District 2, Astrid being at the top of that list. He skimmed through a menu on the wall, "Just some pancakes I guess" he says, smiling and grabbing a booth in the corner so they could sit right beside each other.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Astrid nodded as he responded that he wanted pancakes and then after he walked off to get a place for them to sit she went up to the counter and she ordered their food. Astrid decided to wait by the counter, she loved the smell in this diner, it always smelled nice. She looked around and eventually outside, it was nice outside. Finally the games had been over, they could be at peace for a bit before the next reapings. Astrid got their food and paid for it. She walked over and placed his plate of pancakes in front of him and then took a seat beside him kissing his cheek, "You are served." She said chuckling and then handed him a fork and knife.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe poured some maple syrup on his pancakes, and started to eat. "So, how about that District 5 girl in the games" he says, thinking she was sort of pretty. He spaced out for a few seconds before remembering who he was talking to. "I mean, winning the games isn't easy" he chuckled, trying to cover up his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:17 am

Astrid fixed up her pancakes the way she liked them. She took a bite of them and then took a drink of the glass of milk she bought. When he mentioned the winning of the games, Astrid raised an eyebrow up and looked at him. "Nice save there, Bricks." Was all she said to him for a bit as she ate her food. Astrid really didn't know what to say for the time being, "I'm glad that a male didn't win for a third time in a row." She commented, "Nice to have females win, shows not to underestimate us." Astrid tells him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:28 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "I'm quite good at saving myself" he says, smirking. He was already about halfway through his pancakes. "You know, these shorts were alright walking, but sitting down this really does not feel good" he notes, scratching his leg. "I really don't care much, I cheer for District two until they die, if they win, okay, if they die, okay." he says.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:10 am

"Well we'll be walking to your house anyway so you can get something more comfy on I suppose." She said and continued to eat her breakfast. After awhile she had a little bit left but she wasn't too hungry so she didn't finish it. Astrid sat back in the booth and relaxed a bit waiting for Rafe. She didn't feel very talkative today which was strange but she assumed it'd pass. "So what are we doing after we are finished up at your house?" She asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:48 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged, finishing off his pancakes. "Dunno" he said simply. "Anything in particular you want to do?" he asked, smirking at her. Really, he didn't care what they did, he was happy to spend the day with her. He also figured she would have better ideas of stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:50 am

Astrid looked over at him and grinned. "There's always certain things I like to do but right now I don't think I feel like doing those certain things." She said chuckling and got up she stacked their plates nicely and then left a small coin tip for who ever cleaned up. She walked out with Rafe. "I don't feel like doing much today, I feel lazy today." Astrid says as she somewhat spaces out but somewhere in between she had grabbed his hand anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:22 pm

-------------------------------------------------

Astrid Splints-Terrn
---Female---19---District 2---

Astrid had woken up that morning, and she had to visit the toilet sick and soon Rafe was with her. Either way it had all blown over and Astrid was fine again. She knew she still had a long ways to go with the whole thing, but apparently once you held your child it was all worth it. Astrid didn't like to think about pushing a kid out, not right now at least. She eventually walked out of the house with Rafe holding his hand. She walked with a limp but, she probably would for the rest of her life, since the nerves were too damaged, she couldn't move her leg the way she should be able to. Astrid soon knocked on Astoria's door, wasn't a long walk to her house considering it was just next door.

After waiting awhile, the door knob seemed to struggle a bit until the door opened. Once it opened, Astrid didn't see a face at eye level. That was when she saw a young child, a toddler and Astrid was confused. "Astoria!" Astrid called out to her sister, and soon Astoria came to the door. "Hey Astrid." Astoria said and picked up the young toddler, and let Astrid and Rafe in. "Hey Rafe." Astoria addressed to Astrid's husband.

Astoria walked in the house and turned to the two of them, "What brings you two here?" She asked them as she walked into the living room motioning for Astrid and Rafe to follow, and she sat in the chair and had her daughter sit on her lap. Meanwhile Astrid had walked in and led Rafe to the couch to sit down. Astoria hadn't seemed drunk at all to Astrid so she was a little bit confused for a bit, "So what's with the kid?" Astrid asked, her sister, and Astoria smirked, "Well you coming into my house, and me asking you something first, I feel the need that I should be answered first." Astoria responded, even sober, Astoria was a pain in the ass to Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe had gotten up feeling good, he couldn't say the same for Astrid. He stuck with her though until she felt better to rub her back and stuff. After they ate, they made the short walk to Astoria's house in the Village. When the door opened, Rafe had to look down at the person who'd opened the door, "Well" he said, turning his head sideways looking at the kid. Astoria quickly came to the door, seeming a bit chaotic, and not the drunk chaotic either.

She let them into the living room and had the little kid on her lap, Astrid asked what was up with the kid, throwing out the elephant in the room. Astoria seemed prepared for that one though, and retorted. Rafe cleared his throat, "Well I mean, we had news to tell you, but it looks like you have some news for us too" he said, looking at the kid. It was a girl, he could tell, unless he was wrong, in which case he'd feel awkward, so he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astoria looked at Rafe and Astrid both, and eventually decided she'd have to speak first about now. Astoria cleared her throat. "Alright then." Astoria said trailing off a bit and she made sure her daughter's clothes were straightened out and neat. "This is Giselle, my daughter." Astoria told them, "Since you two have been busy for quite awhile you never really noticed, especially since Astrid was mostly at your house." Astoria said the last part more to Rafe that time. "I may have had quite a bit to drink, and I ended up doing some things while I was in the Capitol and well one thing led to another, and I had Giselle." She said smiling, "So, what did you two have to tell me?" She asked.

Astrid, sat there and she had listened, to what Astoria had to say. When she mentioned that the child was hers, Astrid was a bit shocked, but it explained Astoria suddenly being sober. She looked at Giselle and noticed that Giselle did look quite a bit like Astoria, they had a very similar eye colour. When Astoria asked why they were there, Astrid looked over at Rafe, "Well," Astrid started and decided maybe she'd let Rafe talk a bit, since it was mostly Astrid and her sister
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Rafe Terrn

As Astoria explained her situation, Rafe's mind had a moment of celebration over the fact he'd been right, it was in fact a girl. Astrid seemed fairly speechless from it, and Rafe wasn't in much better position, really. Now Astrid was looking at him, "Uh" he mumbled, "You're sort of making us look bad here, cause we came to tell you that uh, well, Astrid is pregnant" he said. It wasn't as big a thing of news compared to Astoria having a toddler running around. Rafe realized at that point, the kid was his niece.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astoria listened to Rafe explain on the subject of Astrid being pregnant. Her little sister being pregnant. Astoria shifted her glance over to Astrid for a minute, which under Astoria's glance, Astrid sorta felt a bit intimidated by her, but it was her older sister. Soon Astoria smirked at Astrid, "Beat ya, again, little sis." Astoria said to Astrid and all Astrid did was roll her eyes, sometimes she wished she was an only child like Rafe, but at the same time, that's all Astrid was left with. Astoria spoke up again though, "So, was this one made on the couch?" she then had a grin on her face, of course even when she wasn't drunk she still had lines to say. Astoria noticed Astrid was silent and looked at the both of them, "On a more serious note though.." She said trailing off, she would have said something to Rafe but her choice words weren't good for Giselle to repeat. "Congratulations guys" She told them. "Thank you." Astrid said, and then looked at the little girl, "Can I hold her?" Astrid asked and Astoria nodded and Astrid got up and picked up the child and sat down with her. "Does she say anything?" Astrid asked her sister. With that Astoria shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:06 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shifted uncomfortably in his seat, he had a feeling that wasn't what Astoria wanted to say to him in particular. He went along though, "Thanks, congratulations to you too, I guess" he said, looking at Giselle. Seeing the toddler in Astrid's arms, he could picture their own kid in a few years being there. He looked over Astoria, wondering something, "So, who exactly is the dad? If this happened in the Capitol"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:48 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid smiled down at the toddler that she was holding. Astrid could imagine holding her own kid eventually. "Hi." Astrid said to the little girl and smiled, she was a bit nervous around the kid, never really holding one before or not knowing what to do. Astrid was just glad Astoria was near by, in case the kid started to cry or something, she wouldn't know how to deal with that. As Astrid went into a series of different thoughts into her head, growing silent, Astoria looked over at Rafe at his question, "Well I had a friend who was also a mentor from district four, although I'm keeping that a secret so you can't tell anyone, and Giselle, well she's too young to remember this conversation when she's older anyways." Astoria said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:03 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe glanced at the little girl again, "So" he began, a little bit astounded, "You've been raising your kid in your house for like a year or more without telling anyone about it?" he asked. It was a wonder she'd managed to keep the kid a secret so long. He sort of understood why though, what with the kid having a victor from District four as a dad. "So I guess her last name is Splints instead of the dad?" he asked, "Which begs the question, does this guy even know about Giselle?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:48 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astoria looked over to Rafe, having a conversation with him so it'd seem. She didn't mind, he was now her brother in law. When he asked her a few more things she nodded, "Yea, she's going by the last name Splints. As for her father..." Astoria said trailing off, "Well no, he doesn't know, it's best that way, he can't be here for her, so why make him feel bad about it or anything?" She said shrugging and then she looked over at Giselle and Astrid, "Astrid, can you take Giselle into the kitchen and get her a drink? she's probably thirsty." Astoria said,

Astrid nodded and picked Giselle up and went into the kitchen. She set Giselle down in a chair as she got a cup and filled it up with some water and handed it to Giselle, who seemed to drink it just fine but soon enough the girl started crying for no reason and Astrid wasn't sure what was wrong and she kept looking around unsure what to do. She didn't even know what to do when a kid cried, or anything, how was she going to be able to take care of a child? She wasn't fit to be a mom, this all wasn't supposed to happen, and Astrid began freaking out. "It's going to be okay, I promise." She said in a panic and she started to shake, she just didn't know what to do, "I don't know what you want me to do!" Astrid said worried and scared by this point, last time she had felt like this was in the games when everything happened so fast and she couldn't handle it. "I'm so sorry, I just don't know what to do." She said and all Astrid wanted to do was run.

Astoria was about to say something to Rafe when she heard Giselle cry. After a minute or two, Astoria got up and she saw Astrid and Giselle, "It's alright Astrid." She said and then came in and picked Giselle up and went upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splints Residence
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next