The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away from Fog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Away from Fog Left_bar_bleue150/150Away from Fog Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am

Away from Fog Tumblr_lhxbdhlSWg1qbt8b8o1_500

Genevieve panted slighty as she reached the place that had so often been her refuge. She took a quick drink before clambering back up to flat ground. Then she took her bag off her back and put it on theground, with Maria's package next to it. She looked at t for a moment before reaching into her bag and getting out her own package. It was a pretty colour, a nice aqua. It would almost be a shame to ruin it. But the curiosity was eating her alive. She had to find out what was inside it. She drew it towards her and ripped apart the packaging. She had to see what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:38 am

Inside was a small axe, a potentially useful weapon with all the trees around.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 am

Genevieve grinned with excitement as she managed to clear away the last of the packaging. And inside was a...an axe. Genevieve's smile softened slightly as she picked up the small tree cutter. It was much better than the spear. The spear was horrible. She placed it on the ground next to her backpack and picked up the package that had supposed to be for Maria. It was hers now though. Rhea had thrown it at her and nobody had stopped her. Genevieve gently started removing the paper. What had Maria been given? Hopefully something other than a weapon. But Maria did seem like a weapon loving type of girl. Genevieve finally managed to tear the last of the packaging off and stared into the contents.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 am

Inside Maria's package was a butterfly sword, like the one that a sponsor had given to her not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:51 am

Away from Fog Tumblr_m1tqn8a5351ql6owv
Away from Fog Rheanamebanner
---District 5---Female---17---

Rhea made her way through the corridors in the caves that she had found herself more and more familiar with. Exploring had some of its perks and she could sort of remember the way to get to the underground lake that resided in one of the sprawling caves. She sipped on her water, leaving her bottle at about half now. She figured she should fill up now, she didn't know when she would get the chance to again. She put her bottle back in her pack as she continued to walk. She kept her hand on the wall as she moved, dragging her fingers along as she moved and occasionally hitting a few loose pieces of rocks here and there. Rhea felt the cold against her palm and let it drop to her side. She moved in silence as she navigated her way back to the familiar yet haunting lake.

Rhea had found the sparkling, clear water after a little bit of searching. The familiar surroundings only brought up horrible memories for Rhea, ones of Kaspar. It was in these caves that he told her he loved her. Told her things she would never forget. And now as she entered she was face to face with the girl from district 8. More bad memories to add to the collection it seemed. "I figured I might find you here. You really need to pick a new hiding spot if you want to stay hidden." Rhea moved closer to the Genevieve her spear readied to attack and even block if needed. Rhea shrugged as she continued to move closer and closer. "I guess this is where you will die to then." Rhea said as she swung the spear with full force at Genevieve.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
Away from Fog Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:55 am

Away from Fog Create.php?text=Maria%20Dezlin&name=Brushstr

Away from Fog Tumblr_m5w6jdD5l11rqlxmp

Maria had been following the footprints this whole time chasing after Rhea, awhile into the chase she realized that she was no longer mad at Rhea but if Genevieve had opened her gift she was going to be pissed. She shoved Skye's in her bag for now and continued on going. She raced to find Rhea to see where she was going anyway. Finally when they came into the underground lake, Rhea was there but Rhea had found Genevieve and Maria raised her eyebrows as she saw all the weapons and her eyes landed on the butterfly sword, she knew that was meant to be hers, she just knew it and she'd kill Genevieve for it, she'd do anything. Maria looked over at Rhea and saw her attack Genevieve and Maria decided to join in on this. "That's my sword, Genevieve and I will fight you for it." She said and then took her sword in hand and swung it at her.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Away from Fog Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 am

Genevieve backed away as first Rhea and then Maria entered. Why? Why, why, why? Genevieve's gaze landed on her small stash of weapons. She glances back up at the two other tributes and quickly scooped up her two knives and her spear. She threw the knives deep into the water, and the spear soon followed. There, now they were irretrievable. Nobody could use them against her. Then she swung her backpack onto her back and sprung to the side to try and avoid Rhea's attack. But Maria still managed to slash her. Genevieve cringed and struck out at Maria. "It's mine now Maria. You were too slow to get it. And blame Rhea, she threw it at me." And then Genevieve turned to Rhea. "You know what Rhea, you're the one who deserves to die. You're a cold and horrible person. I trusted you, and that was the biggest mistake I have ever made." Genevieve quickly glance at the two girls trying to find an escape route.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Away from Fog Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Away from Fog Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 am

The member 'Balisugar' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(8)' :
Away from Fog Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Away from Fog Missm

#3 'Escape' :
Away from Fog 4turns
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:05 am

No alliances would hold back this fight, the tributes knew they were facing both of their adversaries at once, no attack was uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:49 am

Away from Fog Tumblr_m1tqouL9dK1ql6owv

Rhea saw as Maria came up behind her, almost expecting her to attack her. But instead Maria attacked Genevieve over the butterfly sword that lay on the ground near them. Rhea really didn't care about what the motives were for Maria's attack, as long as she wasn't attacking her than she was fine with that. She nodded to Maria and readied her spear once again to block or attack. Rhea knew that alliances were all off and she kept a guarded stance towards Maria, never knowing what the girl from district 12 would decide to do. "Well...fancy meeting you here." She said to Maria as she joined the group.

Rhea's attack was blocked, but Maria's attack hit the girl. Genevieve swung her weapon towards Rhea, but the girl had missed her. She stepped back as she gripped the spear in her hands. "Cold and horrible huh? Well then I guess I better start acting the part." Rhea ran towards the girl and swung the spear upwards towards Genevieve's face. She hoped that she could land the hit and that Maria would continue to focus her attention on the other girl.

Away from Fog Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 am

Away from Fog Tumblr_m5w6lvaa8r1rqlxmp

Maria watched as everything around her happened and she didn't know what was going on anymore, she didn't see the point in it. She looked between Genevieve and Rhea and she stopped fighting this was pointless, "They want us to fight over the presents and spill blood over it, but I'm not willing to do that." She said. "You can kill me now for saying this is all stupid I don't care, not one bit. I've done my part in help killing Heppa and now that she's gone..I think i could die in peace." Maria said and she put her sword away in her bag. She took her bag off and opened it. "You can have my water, my matchbox, my one handed sword, my beef strip pack, and well that's all you guys can have, unless you want my sleeping bag too." She said throwing it all on the ground in front of them. She still kept her bag, oranges, and butterfly sword. "I am the one who is being cruel and taking lives and if I win I can't deal with that my whole life, I just can't. I'm not giving up to death now but I don't plan to win." She said and now looked around for an exit, for a place to go as she zipped her bag up and put it back on.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Away from Fog Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Away from Fog Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 am

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : ROLL

'Escape' :
Away from Fog 4turns
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:02 am

Genevieve grinned as Rhea managed to miss her. Hopefully if she attacked again the result would be the same. The more Rhea missed the better it was. Genevieve's mouth dropped open as Maria just gave up. She just stopped fighting. Not that Genevieve was complaining or anything. She quickly darted forward and scooped up the sleeping bag, matches and beef strips. Then she shoved them into her backpack. She pulled out one of the blankets and looked at Maria. "At least take this." she said quietly, holding it out to her. Then Genevieve kicked the sword away from Rhea so she would have to run if she wanted it. That was unlikely though, Rhea seemed pretty happy with her spears. Genevieve looked around her, still searching for a quick exit. Sadly the cave only had one way in and one way out. She would need to get around the other two girls to leave.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:04 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:18 am

Away from Fog Tumblr_m1tqrs4kJs1ql6owv

The scene played out and Rhea just let it. Maria proclaimed that she was done fighting and threw all her supplies on the ground. Genevieve ran over and snatched up the items like a desperate dog fighting over the left over scraps after a meal. Rhea didn't care about the items, she really didn't. She had a blanket and her weapons. Genevieve kicked away the sword in a weak attempt to make sure Rhea wasn't going to get it, but it was a wasted gesture. Rhea didn't need a sword, she was more comfortable with a spear and now she had two of those. Rhea reached back for a moment to make sure that she could grab her other one if she needed it for some reason. It was in arms reach and accessible, good, I may need to pull out both if things get hairy. Rhea could only stand in her defensive stance as she thought of what to do next. She could try and stop Maria from escaping by attacking her and standing in her way, or she could continue to attack Genevieve before she tried to escape. Decisions, decisions. Rhea thought to herself.

Rhea just needed to think for a moment before she acted. Her next move could be one of the most important decisions she could make in the games. There were three choices, let them both escape, let Maria escape or let Genevieve escape and then in the latter two attack whoever was left. It seemed like Rhea held the cards in deciding these two tribute's fates, and it was having this power that made the decision most difficult. She adjusted her grip on the handle of the spear as she continued to think, her eyes darting between the two girls. She closed her eyes tightly, think Rhea...do what you think is right. She opened them, knowing exactly what she needed to do.

Rhea nodded to Maria, letting her know that she would let her escape without any problems. She would even make sure that Genevieve wouldn't follow her out of the cave. "Go Maria....I won't stop you. I wouldn't fight over items either. I want you to know now that you are the one person in these games that I respect. Figured I should say something now in case I don't see you again." She pointed towards the exit, her expression unchanging as she did so. She turned back towards Genevieve, "You don't get to go anywhere though. Since I am such a horrible and terrible person and all you can do is hate me for sparing you from Chaos and his games I guess I will oblige your wishes and fight you. At one time I may have cared what you guys all thought about me, but then I realized something. All but one of us is getting out of here alive and soon the other 23 opinions won't matter anymore. So you can hate me all you want, your opinion won't matter much after these games are over. If you want to leave here you are going to have to fight to do so." Rhea readied her spear, and ran towards Genevieve with full force. She lifted her hand and went to fake out Genevieve hoping to make her think she was going to punch her, and in a quick motion she thrust the spear forwards.
"Sorry princess...but this isn't personal. And in order to get home I need to make sure all of you are dead."

Away from Fog Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:04 am

Rhea's words hit Genevieve like a smack across the face. She had been trying to save her? And all this time she had been cursing her. A terrible guilt overwhelmed Genevieve and she opened her mouth to apologize. She wanted to explain how sorry she was, and how she hadn't known. She wanted to show her that she wasn't a horrible person. But she never got the chance because Rhea shot another insult at her.'Princess'. The word echoed around her head, drawing her back to her district.

The sun shone from above, lighting up the stone pathway of district 8. Adults strolled up and down the pavement leisurely, chatting to one another. Young children danced within their gardens, singing in high pitched voices. Others chased one another all over the place. It was chaos, by the pleasant kind. Everyone had a place, and everyone was happy. The little girl riding atop her father's shoulder was quiet though. At least she was, until she called out to her father. Daddy, daddy. Look at the doggy! Can we get one? Please daddy please! The big man smiled and laughed. Maybe princess, but you'll have to behave.

Genevieve snapped back to the present and shut her mouth with a snap.
"How dare you. Nobody except my father calls me princess." she said viscously. She dodged to the side after easily seeing through Rhea's fake punch. Then she slashed at Rhea with her new butterfly sword.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:04 am

#1 'Block(8)' :
Away from Fog Blockedc

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Away from Fog 51805711
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Away from Fog Tumblr_m30r9bFjRw1rrhi9zo2_250

Maria watched as Rhea and Gen started to fight each other but Gen had offered her a blanket, she took it and then went off from the grop. She just put the blanket in her bag and continued on away from them, Maria didn't even run, she was just tired of being in the arena, it had gone on too long and she didn't want to fight, she just had no desire for it right now so she walked off to be a lone wolf and do her own things.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:24 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

Away from Fog Tumblr_lx76tund9v1qb3f0ao1_500

Rhea listened to herself call Genevieve 'Princess' and instantly shook her head. Princess? What? Rhea you seriously have to know when to keep your mouth shut She thought as she mentally face palmed herself. It was like someone else had talked through her at that one moment, someone that wasn't her came through and made some stupid remark. Nicknames were not something she did, and now all the sudden she gave someone a nickname. It was quite insulting to say the least. Patronizing. Wow, well there went any chance of getting Genevieve to stand down at all. To not make her mad at you anymore.

Genevieve rushed at her with the butterfly sword meant for Maria. Luckily since the sword had a short blade it meant that Genevieve needed to get in close to try and attack. Putting her in a bad position compared to the long reach of Rhea's weapons. Rhea hit the blade of the sword out of the way trying to hit it from her hands and in a quick motion took advantage of the close distance between them and stabbed with the spear. She then pushed Genevieve back away from her.

Rhea backed away from the girl her spear defensively held in front of her. "I...didn't really mean to call you princess. That kinda just....came out. But that doesn't mean I am going to stop, because I'm not. Roe needs me, and I promised Kaspar that I would go home. And yea...just so you know I had been looking out for you the entire time. When Chaos attacked you, who made him stop? When Chaos wanted to go after a tribute he wanted to go after you, but who got him to go after the district 10 girl instead? And even Skye wanted to go after you at one point. So yea, I at least had your back when it came to the careers." Rhea could only shrug. She didn't know why she even tried to reason or talk this over. Although she said that she didn't care about these people's opinions in a way she kind of did.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Away from Fog Blockedc
Away from Fog Arrow-17

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:39 am

"Oh Rhea, I would almost forgive you. Except you keep attacking me so it's a bit hard to believe you're sincere." Genevieve said sweetly. She was being honest as well. She probably would forgive Rhea if she just stopped stabbing at her. But since she kept doing it Genevieve would just have to keep fighting. She planned to get out of this alive. She whirled away as Rhea tried to stab and push her before elegantly stabbing at her again. Then she skipped back area metres so she would have to come get her. If she could just get Rhea to move a little more she would be able to escape.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:39 am

#1 'Block(8)' :
Away from Fog Blockedc

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Away from Fog 51805711
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:44 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:58 am

Finally, Genevieve saw her chance to escape. Rhea had mived just the slightest bit to the left. Perfect. Genevieve raced past Rhea, not even bothering to say some smart comment. She just raced out of her refuge, she didn't even know her new destination. It just had to be away from Rhea.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:17 am

Away from Fog Tumblr_l924mnMS6h1qawrzyo1_500

Genevieve ran from Rhea and from the fight. Rhea spat under her breath, she moved a little too much as she tried to avoid the attack that came at her and got a little too careless. She shouldn't have let her escape. Rhea quickly turned and ran after Genevieve. The girl wasn't going to be able to run for long. She wasn't going to be able to avoid fighting her forever. Rhea ran out of the cave and continued to run. Following the footprints that were left behind in the soft mud. Rhea knew that Genevieve may be heading towards the foggy clearing and if she was that meant that Skye was probably there. But that was a chance she needed to take. And maybe, just maybe Rhea would get to the girl before they hit that clearing.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Away from Fog Blockedc

Last edited by Ari on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add in the block.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away from Fog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from Fog   Away from Fog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away from Fog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 28th Arena :: Caves :: Underground Lake-
Jump to: