The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheat Field

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Wheat Field Left_bar_bleue150/150Wheat Field Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:48 am

Viktor loved this time year. It was time to go and cut all of the wheat and to carry it back into town to hopefully make enough money to feed himself and his dad for the winter. He took one last look at his old oak scythe. The blade had started to rust on it. He thought to himself that he must clean the rust off tonight. He went to the corner of the field and started to hack the wheat down. Leaving the shoots about a foot tall.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:41 am

Wheat Field Tumblr_m8gnddb2I21r9lrcjo1_250

Arisu got out of the orchids, since harvesting season for them was almost over. Most of the job done now is for her brother, to sell what they got to keep. She snuck out of the apples orchid to explore around since she hasn't been out of it for a while now. She grinned to herself, proud that she got out without her mum knowing and she looked around at the field. It was slightly different from what the orchids looked like and she looked around in awe. She took a few steps backwards, just to see if she could see across the whole field. The last time she came, the wheats hadn't really grown, but now, it looked as if the whole field was filled! She took a few more steps back before bumping into someone from behind. She turned around before she fell over and looked towards the guy, grinning apologetically, "ah, I'm sorry!" Her smile drooped when she suddenly realised that she was noticed and maybe even accused for attempting to steal the wheats. Would she get punished for coming along the fields? She hope not. She awaited for the person to turn and face her as she prayed that it wasn't one of those cranky old farmers.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

"What a great day", Viktor thought to himself. He enjoyed these days, the ones where the sun is shining bright and there is a slight hint of a breeze blowing through his brown hair. He had looked forward to harvest all year, since this was the first year that his father had let him take over a small amount of land for himself to use. He had just started to cut down the wheat when he felt someone hit him from behind. Viktor's anger immediately rose, who would dare hit him! He turned around, ready to yell at the rude person, maybe even fight them if he needed to. But when he heard the voice of a girl then and caught a glimpse of the girl laying on the ground, his senses kicked in. He looked at the girls eyes, realizing that this was not intentional, and put out his arm to help her to her feet. "It's no problem", he said with a smile, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:25 am

Wheat Field Tumblr_m3gycklbno1rumhuho1_500

Arisu grabbed on to the outstretched hand and pulled herself up, "Thank you! And yes, I'm fine, no problems!" Arisu swept of some dirt on her shorts and looked behind to see if she had fallen on any of the wheat. She sighed in relief when she didn't and she smiled back to the guy. It wasn't some cranky old farmer at all! He looked around her age, well not that she looked her own age, and he was tall. Like, real tall. So maybe she wasn't at an average height for her age at all but he was still tall. Arisu had to tilt her her head up just to keep eye contact. She took a step back so that she didn't need to crane her head so high before waving to him as she introduced herself, "I'm Arisu and I work by the orchids. Nice to meet you! Oh, I hope I'm not bothering you. I could just leave or something, just came by to take a break." She realised that she was probably disrupting his work and she knew how harvesting periods are always the busiest. And he definitely looked like he was doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 am

Viktor seemed intrgued by this girl, he was trying to figure out just why exactly. Maybe it was because she came here for her break. He has rarely seen a girl come by this way for any reason. It's not like women can't do the same work that he is doing right now, it just seems to be more of a guy thing to do. He replied to Arisu in his most friendly voice, but it still seemed to feel forced, "Nice to meet you Arisu. My name is Viktor." He ha never been really good with people, which is why he really did not know anyone in the district and most people just thought he was arrogant. He had really just embraced it and used it to try and get deals in town on the wheat. "You can stay if you want to, you are not bothering me", he replied to Asiru. He figured it could not hurt to talk to someone once and awhile, so he sat down his scythe to continue his conversation with her, "So what brought you out this way for your break?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:58 am

"Well, the harvests are done over at our apples orchid and my brother and father is usually the one that heads out to sell. So my job is done! And I haven't been to the fields for quite a long time now so I thought I'd come take a walk around. Besides, I love coming to the fields once in a while!" Arisu grinned. She's been stuck around the orchids long enough, this time of the year was for her to relax for awhile and take in a different scenery. She took a look at the wheat that weren't harvested yet just for the sake of curiosity, it wasn't something she saw everyday. "What about you? Do you often head anywhere out of here for breaks?" She asked Viktor as she tore her gaze from the wheat to him.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:30 am

"No, i do not really go anywhere. Most days i do not even really take breaks other then lunch", he said feeling a bit like a loner, "And i don't think i have even been to an orchid in the past 5 years, at least". He never really went to any orchids before, but he felt that stupid saying he never had been over there that he can remember of. Viktor always thought that the best way for him to hold on to his mother's memory was to work in the very same field in which she was killed in. He just started to realize just how much taller he was then Arisu. He thought to himself that he must be at least a foot taller. But that was not much of a surprise since he is pretty tall and big for his age. He wondered just how old she was. He figured that she was probably older then he thought, so maybe 15-16. He decided to ask her, hoping that she did not get offended, "How old are you Asiru?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:18 am

Wheat Field Tumblr_lv6slqCAEC1r6j9k4o2_250
"Aw," Arisu pouted a little, "you should come over some time! It's nice to sit and relax on the trees." She remember climbing up one of the apple trees not too long ago not to harvest but to just laze around, looking over the whole orchid. "And probably get some fruits," she giggled at a lower voice, not wanting to be overheard by anyone else. Sure, Arisu has taken some apples from the orchids but they were always her family's apples so it couldn't hurt too bad. She definitely didn't want to get caught stealing other people's fruits. Viktor then ask about her age out of the blue and she tilt her head but then smiled and replied, "I'm 17!" It usually shocked a lot of people but Arisu finds it amusing. She then lit up and asked, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Viktor let out a little laugh at the thought of him sitting in a tree. He pictured dragging himself onto a branch after struggling up the trunk of the tree, only to sit on the branch and it snap, sending him to the ground. "Maybe i will come over for my lunch sometime", he said to Arisu, "I have never been able to afford fresh fruit." He too whispered that last line, knowing to well what the punishment for stealing is, and believing that is what she had meant. Viktor noticed the look on Arisu face when he asked her age. He knew that is was a very random question, but he was so unused to talking to people he has trouble understanding the basics of a conversation. But he was not prepared for her answer. Sure he thought that she was not that old, but 17, she was older then he was! His face must looked pretty shocked he thought, he tried to think of something to say while he looked at everything else but Arisu. He finally settled for saying, taking his time to get the words right,"I...umm...did not think you would be that old, not that I umm... thought you were much younger."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 am

Arisu tilted her head, not really understanding why Viktor started to laugh and she realised it and smiled as well. She clasped her hands together excitedly as he considered her suggestion, "yes, do come over! I'll give you some apples that we grow! That wouldn't really be stealing if I grew them myself!" Arisu even remembered how her brothers always grabbed an apple or two to munch on but the three siblings never stole from the other orchids. They were very much contented with their apples and didn't really want to just steal away others' hard work. She started to laugh as she saw Viktor's face and listened to his flustered words. "That's what everyone says," she grinned, no one has ever got it right the first time but she kinda liked the fact that she looked much younger than she should be. Though she ignores the fact that her height plays a part. Viktor didn't answer her last question so she asked again, smiling, "How old are you, Viktor? Or should I make a guess as well?"
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

"Thank you", Viktor replied graciously, "Not many people, well at least the ones i have met before, would give someone fruit. If you want i could give you some wheat in exchange." He figured he could spare some of his wheat, and since it sould be his own wheat and not his dad's, he thought his father would not mind. He even thought his dad would be happy about it, considering that they do not buy very many fresh fruit. Viktor felt quite stupid when Arisu asked him the same question again. He got all caught up in how old she was, he completely forgot that she had asked him how old he was, "Oh, i am sorry, I am 16", he said almost sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Wheat Field Left_bar_bleue95/150Wheat Field Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 pm

OOC: Mind if Trio joins in?

Trio finished his daily work early like always, so he could play with the birds in the trees. Now you might find that awkward, because he is the only person who wants to be a career in District 11, but it what he enjoys doing.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 am

Wheat Field Tumblr_m63z2tGPUn1rpwdejo2_500

Arisu clapped her hands, "then it's settled! Just come by anytime! I'll probably be there around the apple trees." Her family might enjoy some fresh wheat once in while, since their meals usually consisted of rice leftovers for a few days. She glanced over at Viktor as he mentioned his age and she laughed, "Well you definitely don't look like 16! I thought you were a little older! You're even taller than my brothers! Well... they were never tall but still." Her brothers were at least a head taller and it annoyed her so much that she started to pout with no reason. Her second brother, Ryuu would always make fun of her. Arisu was so into their conversation that she didn't notice someone else coming around the fields.

(OOC: Sure! Very Happy and join in the fun I guess xD)
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:01 am

Viktor let out a big smile and the thought of hanging out with Arisu past this conversation. It was the very last thing he thought would happen today when he woke this morning. He started to laugh at her response to his age. "I get that a lot", he replied with a chuckle, "I actually kinda hate being this tall sometimes. It gets old people thinking your older then you are. I am sure you feel the same way with people thinking your younger then you are." He tried to word it in a way that did not bring up her height, because he figured that she would not enjoy being reminded of the connection. Viktor took a quick glance around their surroundings and say someone in the, not so far, distance. The person was still a little too far away for him to tell who it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheat Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheat Field   Wheat Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheat Field
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 11-
Jump to: