The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a quick Trip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Taking a quick Trip Left_bar_bleue150/150Taking a quick Trip Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Taking a quick Trip Empty
PostSubject: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:58 am

Joshua Shramp

Joshua walked on to the docks, looking at the biggest fishing boat in the civilian section, it took four people to crew it, at the least. In other words, he needed three other people to help him sail his Uncle's ship for a joyride on the waters. He'd stick within the district's waters, since the Capitol would kill them without hesitation for anything else. Josh looked around to see if anyone would show up, he had put up a flyer in the Upper District.

Last edited by Gazimu on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Taking a quick Trip Left_bar_bleue150/150Taking a quick Trip Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 am

Taking a quick Trip Create.php?text=Kane%20Emerson&name=12tonsushi

Taking a quick Trip Tumblr_m3xcc88s8v1r5tdn1

Kane had his day of training and now he was off in the district looking around at certain things and taking them into account. His brain was like a storage room for things he liked to keep in mind. Soon enough he walked up onto the beach and with the tide rolling in a slight breeze could be made. Kane soon noticed a boy on the docks and walked over there and he stood silently there. "So, I hear you need three others to help sail your fishing boat?" He asked and now waited to receive his answer.

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 am

Joshua Shramp

Josh smiled at the boy who'd walked up to him, "Do you happen to have two friends?" he says. "Yeah, that would be me" he adds, pointing at the dual masted sailing ship, "That's the one I'm sailing out, I can't exactly do it all alone, and people to talk to are always welcome on a trip" he says. "So, are you interested?" he asks, putting out a hand to shake on it, like a sort of agreement to crew his ship.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:58 am

Taking a quick Trip Tumblr_m6uyuswLYs1qmf6dmo1_500
Taking a quick Trip Fayenamebanner
---District 4---Female---16---

Faye walked along the docks, noticing the breeze that rolled through. She could smell the salt in the air, a smell she could never get tired of. After a couple of run ins with the girl whose brother was in the games she needed something to take her mind off of that, and after hearing around that someone was looking for help to crew a ship she knew she had found her escape. She loved being on the water, feeling the open air and just overall going out seemed like fun. She didn't even mind that she would actually have to work to get the opportunity either. That was when she saw it, the boat she assumed was going to go out on the water, and along with it two other people stood there. "So, I heard someone was looking for some help crewing a boat? I'm Faye, by the way." She gave a smile and held out her hand towards both of them, not sure who was looking or who even cared enough to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Kane looked at the blonde haired boy and he listened to what he had to say and he grinned but before he could answer them another girl showed up, "Well, she's a friend." Kane said going with the idea of it not really knowing who the girl was. "I'm Kane, by the way." He said and then looked at the other girl and gave a small wave. "But yea, I'm interested." He said at last.

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Joshua Shramp
Taking a quick Trip Joshua10

Josh diverted his handshake to the new girl, Faye. "So, you're both up for the trip huh?" he said, happy that there was interest in some casual sailing around here. He was still glancing around the docks for anyone else heading towards them, he wanted four people to crew the boat, he had rigging and sails to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 am

Taking a quick Trip Tumblr_lmz44e6q2I1ql19sko1_500

Faye shook the boy's hand and waved back to the boy who said his name was Kane. She leaned up against a nearby post on the dock and crossed her arms as she stood there. "Yea, I'm totally up for some sailing. And I am pretty good with ropes it was one of the things my father made me practice. I guess we just need one more person. Unfortunately I don't really know anyone else around the district that I can call upon to help. But I'm sure that someone will come along." She then came to the sudden realization that she had no clue what the name of the boy was that she had introduced herself to. He hadn't said his name and she hadn't asked yet. "Oh, I didn't get your name. I figure I should know since I am going to be on your boat and everything."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:24 am

Joshua Shramp

Joshua smiled, "I'm Joshua" he replies, with his name. "Glad to have you both aboard" he adds to the two of them. He was glad at least one guy showed up, balance it out a little bit. Muscle was always useful for sailing anyways. He looked back at his ship, it was a decent size, had the main deck, a small standing area at the top of the small mast, a captains quarters with a navigation table, and cargo space below decks, with sleeping quarters. It was built for fishing farther out in the waters. District 4 claimed a large area with lots of open sea, so it was easy to be out of sight from the docks, but the Capitol always knew what was in the water.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:26 am

Theta Greenlaw
Taking a quick Trip Dc99g8
Theta was watching the events of the sailboat plan happen in front of her as she hid in the shadows, she heard it was 4 people and it sounded very fun. So she walked out "hello, I'm Theta. I heard you were going sailing, I want to join. Is that ok with you she looked around the group but mainly directed her question at the boy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:14 am

Taking a quick Trip TlJ70

Taking a quick Trip Tumblr_lre9wkC90F1qhuee2o5_250

Taking a quick Trip Tumblr_lqz7xeARa31qinu3g

River hobbled along the dock, playing an imaginary game of hopscotch. The ground was blank of the lines that one used, but River could picture it in head, and she threw a pebble in front of her, not even bothering to move backwards as one normally does when playing hopscotch. Suddenly, she spotted movement by one of the ships. Delighted by the prospect of a reason to hide, River darted over to a rock and ducked behind it, out of view. She felt something soft against her ankle, and smiled. "Hey Nyla," River whispered, turning to face the wolf mix that was practically her pet. Nyla licked her hand to say hello and ran off again. I wonder what that was about.. River thought. She wasn't too worried. It was fairly common behavior for Nyla. Anyway, there were more important matters at hand. River noticed her older sister was a member of the group that she (River) was currently observing and hiding from.

River smiled, and tip-toed along the bay, pausing every now and then to dash behind a rock or the edge of a boat. Worried someone had seen her, she stepped over to the other side of a huge boulder, placing a tentative hand against it and looking out. Nothing happened, so River continued. When she finally got to the ship that she thought was owned by the only boy, River snuck aboard. She buried herself under some rope in the corner and peeked out, virtually invisible from the outside if you weren't looking for her.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 am

Joshua Shramp

Joshua smiled at the third girl, "Welcome aboard Theta" he said. He looked down the docks, and no one was looking towards them, no kids were even around. "Looks like it'll be us four then" he said, grinning at the group, "All aboard I suppose" he added, waving them towards the ship as he turned and walked down the dock to it at a quick pace, jumping up on to the deck. He'd wait until they were aboard to give out any orders.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 am

Kane watched as another girl came up, two guys and two girls, it seemed. An even number ratio of guys and girls. Kane gave an acknowledging nod to Theta and then he stepped onto the boat and then he leaned up against something, "So I hope you're doing work too and not just standing there ordering us around the whole time, four people need to man the ship." He mentioned and rubbed the back of his neck for a few seconds before he crossed hi arms waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Faye waved over to the girl that approached, Theta she said was her name. It seemed that it would be an equal ratio of boys to girls, and Faye could tell that put Joshua's mind at ease a bit. She walked onto he boat and she could already feel the waves start to push on the edges of it. She loved being near the water, whether it was swimming or sailing Faye would drop whatever she was previously doing for those two activities. She also could get lost in her thoughts so easily when she looked at the waves, finding herself multiple times just staring off into space and losing a whole day sometimes in her own mind.

Faye walked over to the edge of the boat and hopped up on it, gripping the boat as she let her feet dangle freely. She looked ovr at the rest of the 'crew' and a gave a quick nod. "Well let's get this show on the road. I'm dying to get out on the water."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Theta Greenlaw

Taking a quick Trip Ellen-wong-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-premiere-7

"yay, this will be fun She said as she walked on to the ship, she wanted to start some small talk with the other people on the boat "so faye, what do your parents do. Like for a job. she asked with a smile. It was just one of the many conversation starters she knew.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Joshua Shramp

Josh untied the boat from the docks and looked over at Kane, "Help me push us out to the open water" he says, bracing his hands on the dock and getting ready, the boat was a fair size, but it wouldn't take more than the two of them to move it off enough. "Faye, Theta, can you guys get the sails untied from the mast so we can catch some wind?" he says, feeling a good breeze on his face, it would help them get out of the dock.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Taking a quick Trip Tumblr_lwi5t11Q6i1qza1dgo5_250

Faye smiled at the Theta and responded to her question. "Well, my dad is a fisherman and works on a boat like this one and my mom is a baker. Pretty exciting jobs." She awkwardly smiled, "Umm...so what about your parents?" But before Faye even got an answer it was time to set sail. Joshua yelled out for them to untie the sails, so Faye ran ahead and undid the knot pretty quickly. She waited for Theta to help her set them into place, then she quickly tied them so that they would stay. Tying knots was one of the things Faye was actually good at, that and swimming. The breeze hit her face, and she knew it was going to be a good day to sail. She looked back and faced Josh, "So, do we have a destination or are we just going wherever the wind takes us?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:03 am

Kane looked around at everyone as they talked amongst themselves. Kane didn't seem to pay attention too much but he did know that Josh was a little demanding but Kane would put up with it for as long as he could. Kane got out of the boat and then he helped Josh push it out from the dock, once it was a good distance he leaped onto the boat and extended his hand to help Josh come with him. Kane looked over at Faye, "I think we should just go where the wind takes us." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a quick Trip   Taking a quick Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a quick Trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 4 :: Beach :: Docks-
Jump to: