The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Echo leant against a wall in the middle of District 1, eyes fixed on the mirror in her hand. She wasn't even listening, let alone looking at the jumbo screen hanging above the center of the district. All the District 1 tributes were dead, and it's not like she was all that interested in the Games anyway. She adjusted her hair slightly, stroking it to perfection. Her make up was already perfect, so she didn't need touch that. Once her hair was in place Echo lowered the mirror. She waited until s boy her age walked past, and then fluttered her eyelashes and winked at him. The boy seemed surprised but happy. So he smiled at her before walking on. Echo turned to flirt with another boy, but instead found herself looking at a girl. She raised an eyebrow slightly, wondering what the girl wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeromeOf6
The Doctor

Male Posts : 605
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?   Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Sagittaria Silverhand

sagittaria was walking through the center district, she didnt care about the death of snow and kaspar, she knew her district wasnt likely to have any winners anytime soon. she was walking with a basket of apples and almost ran into a girl that she saw attempting to flirt with a boy. the girl raised an eyebrow that made sagittaria slightly mad. "oh im sorry, did i interrupt your little flirting session. says sagittaria, without changing her expression, or even raising her voice. the other girl seemed conceited, her personality reeked of District 1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?   Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Echo raised her eyebrow even further. "Yes, as a matter of fact, you did." she said primly. One thing that Echo really did not like was being made fun of, and that was exactly what this girl was doing. Well, Echo thought she was making fun of her anyway. She was almost certain. As another boy passed she winked at him flirtasciously, causing him to wink back at her. Then Echo refocused her attention on the girl. What did she want? She was ruining all of Echo's fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?   

Back to top Go down

Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1