The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been so long...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
It's been so long... Left_bar_bleue150/150It's been so long... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

It's been so long... Empty
PostSubject: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm

It's been so long... Lenina4
It's been so long... Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina continued walking not looking back anymore to see if those stupid boys had even bothered to try and follow her. She was so mad, she just stormed ahead not noticing the now full streets. Everything in district 2 became more crowded now, there were no more tributes from district 2 and so most people lost interest. Lenina hadn't really cared though, she would have to watch the games no matter who was still alive. Craven wouldn't let her skip a moment watching it. Luckily she had skipped out on watching the games the last few days because of who was left. Her father didn't have a favorite so he didn't force her to watch every move they make like she had to watch Flint during last years' games. Len was lost in her angry thoughts, so engrossed in her own head that she didn't notice when someone ran into her. She stopped right in her tracks and glared at the boy that stood there. "Watch where you are going." She spit out angrily, more upset that her own thoughts were disrupted then the fact that she was bumped into.
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
It's been so long... Left_bar_bleue95/150It's been so long... Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Can you believe that? The [LADYDOG] just pushed me

"Who do you think you are ugly [LADYDOG]"

I would've apologized. If she-- they was still alive. If I could win the games for her. For them.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
It's been so long... Left_bar_bleue150/150It's been so long... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 pm

It's been so long... Tumblr_ll1o3pblDX1qaboh9o1_500

Lenina glared at the boy, almost surprised that he said anything, considering he was the one that ran into her. "Excuse me? What did you just call me? You messed with the wrong person." Lenina walked right up to him and got in his face. She wanted to scream so loud right now but she tried to hold back. She couldn't lose her cool, not here on the streets. Lenina tried to keep her composure as she gave him a look that said 'don't mess with me or I will kill you'
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
It's been so long... Left_bar_bleue95/150It's been so long... Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:25 pm

It's been so long... Jay-chou_thumb
I staggeringly shoved her back. "I think I know who I'm messing with. So goth wannabe-victor. Stay out of my way." I held back the curses, because I had places to be. Not really--but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Lenina felt as the hands pushed her back, and that was it. That was the final straw. "That is it." Lenina ran towards the boy and punched him in the face and then followed it up with a roundhouse kick to the torso. She kept herself in a fighting stance, just in case he decided to try and fight back. Lenina knew this would draw the attention of the peacekeepers, but she didn't care. This boy in front of her had pushed her to this point and there was only one way anyone was going to stop her and that was by pulling her off of him.
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:56 pm

West screamed 'The [LADYDOG] thinks she can fight.' and gave her a butterfly kick in the face. He shoved her off of him and stomped on her chest before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Lenina laid on the ground for a second as she felt the shoe come down on her ches. It hadn't hurt to bad, so she could shake off the quick flash of pain. She stood up and saw as the boy started to walk away from the fight he started. "I'm not done with you. If you don't want to finish a fight than you should not have started one with me." She caught up to him and kicked, hitting the back of his knees. This caused him to fall down, and he appraoched him and grabbed his shoulder. "Ohhh you having trouble walking?" She gave him an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:56 pm

West stood up laughing. The girl was putting on a pathetic show. He put her in a headlock and flipped her, then whipping her across the field. He walked over and delivered a series of various kicks and then temporarily disabled her right leg. "No, how about you" he replied nastily, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Lenina let the boy's kicks come down but as the last one came down she did a vice grip with her legs and tripped him. She stood up and rested for a moment as he stood up. She then did an uppercut and right after brought her elbow down on his face and followed it up with a roundhouse kick to the chest, making him fall. Len then walked over to his body, now face down and grabbed a chunk of his hair firmly into her fists. She then continued to lift his face up and bring it down, over and over again. Smashing his face more and more into the ground and rocks until a small amount of blood started to show up underneath the impact point. Lenina just kept doing it, she didn't stop shamelessly beating his face into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:08 pm

A peacekeeper observes the situation, seeing if it will get out of hand.

~No godmodding please, in the districts you need permission to injure someone's character.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Lenina stood up, her mind clouded by rage. She just stood there, knowing full well the boy would get up and would hit her. The world around her went dark, maybe it had been the impact on her chest or just the extreme anger that had overwhelmed her but it made her stop right in her tracks. She fell to the floor, not one to give up but really unable to move anymore. She just crouched on the ground, not sure of what to do next and in turn not doing anything but listening to herself breath.
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:44 pm

West thought about her. They barely new each other, but that one time on the train, he felt a connection, as if she was in the games with her, he'd set her free. Protect her. But no, she was reaped. Killed by someone from my own District. 28th Games, still going on now, and her name was Goldie Miller. A bloody, and bruised West pitfully dragged Lenina to the Peacekeepers and walked away, smirking. And then collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long...   It's been so long... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been so long...
Page 1 of 1