The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something I'll never get back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Something I'll never get back Left_bar_bleue150/150Something I'll never get back Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Something I'll never get back Empty
PostSubject: Something I'll never get back   Something I'll never get back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:05 am

Griffin Sawyers
Something I'll never get back Amplt3-couple-cute-francisco-lachowski-love-Favim.com-331818

She's gone. Forever. I'm never going to see the love of my life again. Never. I sit outside my house as it burns to flames. I scream, I throw things that remind me of her at the house. I loved her but the Capitol took away the person that I wanted to be with. She was so freaking close too. I would have dreams about what our future would be like, they were wonderful. She'd be the reason I'd wake up smiling. She's why I never quit at this messed up game called life. I wish he hadn't voluenteered. I should've gone to the games with her, I should've been there. We could be together, we could've died together. The memories flash back to all the times we've smiled, all the way back to our first kiss. I must've done something horrible. I must deserve this. I failed. I didn't give her a reason to come back. 'Maria it was my fault.. I failed you.' "I'm sorry.." I whisper, the words barely audible. I see us walking in the fields, laughing, smiling. That will never happen again. Me picking her up and twirling her around. The past. Tears start rolling. "I'm sorry!" I scream. "I want her back... Please bring her back..." I say as I'm crying. [b]"Please." I whisper. But she's not coming back. And neither is my burnt house, neither is my dad. Neither is anything that's gone. And Maria is now added to my list of things I'll never get back.
Back to top Go down

Something I'll never get back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: Houses-
Jump to: