The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Left_bar_bleue400/400Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Empty
PostSubject: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm

I sat down with Milo after grabbing a tray of soup and a sandwhich. Nothing heavy enough to cause me stomach pains again but nothing too light. I planned on seeing how good Milo was with a sword
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:10 pm

-Shouldn't the entire lunch room be one whole topic?

Milo took his place next to her, downing a glass of water in one gulp. The environment around here sure was strange, some people so serious about killing and winning, others ready to die, some ready to make friends. He took a bite of a small roll and observed the other tables.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Left_bar_bleue400/400Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 pm

-Nah (Posted in Brooks Room) Multiple tables multiple alliances

"Slow down there. I wanna test you with a sword after lunch!" I exclaimed startled a bit by his hunger.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Left_bar_bleue150/150Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 pm

I sigh and slunk down into a seat beside Brook and Milo with my tray, I take a few gulps of water, and begin to eat my turkey. "Mixed lot of tributes this year, ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 pm

"Yes, I noticed that also," Milo agreed. "Seems like the Careers don't want to be Careers."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:24 pm

I raised my eyebrow "It looks like it's going to be us three." I said, "Time to really reveal our skills?" I asked "I'm much better at swordfighting than I let on, but you may know that already"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Left_bar_bleue150/150Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:25 pm

"for the most part yeah" I say, agreeing. "Even the district 4 girl looked sort of out of the whole idea at first, but looks like she can place an arrow pretty well" I say, it was actually helpful to discuss tributes with each other, as long as you didn't talk about each other, it helped you get to know your future enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:26 pm

I narrowed my eyes. "Yeah right into the back of our heads." I said "I don't want to trust her."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:29 pm

I laugh, "I dont think anyone wants to trust her". I scratch the back of my head, after what Brook had said, I had to know it was intact. "I could probably put an axe in her head before she could shoot me though" I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Milo wasn't about to reveal his skills to this kid before the Games had even begun. He had to prove Milo that he was trustworthy. Milo shrugged. "I've never been much of a fighter," he lied, not looking at Brook and hoping that she would keep quiet about his skills.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 pm

I laughed agreeing with him, "Yea and I still suck at healing" I complimented his lie.

I'm not being sarcastic she's also lieing
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Milo rolled his eyes and nudged her playfully, saying, "My little healer that doesn't know anything about healing."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:38 pm

"I was trying to keep that a secret.." I said laying my head on his shoulder finished eating, "And I've only been yours since last night." I said "So easy on the possession"
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 pm

"Me?" he said innocently, taking another bite of roll and washing it down with another swig of water.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 pm

"Yes." I said laughing. "You who peeked on me as I was changing." I grimaced "I think I'm allowed to say that."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:46 pm

I roll my eyes, a couple! Kind of last ditch effort in terms of timing wasn't it? "Oh, so I guess you guys don't want to know why I'm valuable eh?"
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:49 pm

"That was not on purpose!" Milo retorted, then straightened up. "Sorry," he told the boy. "We're listening."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:51 pm

I returned my attention to the guy, "What are you good at besides axes?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 pm

"Well, I wasn't just offering it up" I reply. "We all know most tributes are hiding something they are good at, and we're all smart enough to know trust isn't the easiest thing here, so why is it I can trust you?" I ask, aiming my question at the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Milo calmly stated, "You can't trust us completely, just like we can't trust you completely. And if we're going to be allies, it'll be temporary. So, you don't have to tell us all your skills. We're merely helping each other by working together, not looking inside each other's minds."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 pm

"Still better to know what the person your aligning yourself with can do" I say. Pointing at Brook, I give an example, "Like how its obvious you can heal, your from the medical district and whenever that topic comes up you laugh", I paused, "Nervously"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:02 pm

I nodded "You can back out of this alliance now and we won't judge. But if you back out during the games," I took a pause "We kill you." I yawned "That simple, Now I think it's time for training again." I said standing up and heading back to the training Gym
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Milo shrugged apologetically and added, "what she said," laughing a little. "Sorry, but she's right. We need to know we're sticking together, and it's impossible to trust you if we think you're going to back out." He stood and followed Brook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.   Eating Lunch with Possible Allies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating Lunch with Possible Allies.
Page 1 of 1