The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Lonely...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 pm

I sit in the lunch room, at the edge of the table. I felt lonely and tired. I usually was left alone, I grew up without many friends. But since I was especially acting 'friendly', and desperate for allies, I was lonely. But I wouldn't blame them. I mean, why would they want to partner up with the angst-ridden Eleven kid? I take a bite of a biscuit.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Fern was still hungry, even after the fancy meal on the train. She felt a lot better, recovered from the previous state of shock and fear. Walking over to a table, she smiled as she saw Nik, "Hey! How was training?" She asked, after taking a seat. Smiling, she stole a juicy brown meat. Steak, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Death

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Ken walked into the lunch room. Hands in pockets, head hung low. He scanned the room and noticed the others had already formed alliances. "This is not good."he whispered and walked to the nearest table. Luckily it was occupied by only two others. Trying to make any truce before the games, he sat by him. "Hello."he nodded to the and girl.it looked like they were already friends. Now all he had to do is make an ally or probably two.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:25 pm

I shrug my left shoulder. "Eh. I played with my dagger. Tied some knots. How about you? Strike up any alliances?" I turn and see a boy. Finally, somebody besides Fern. Not that Fern was bad. "Hey. I'm Nik."
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:29 pm

"Didn't really meet anyone interesting." she said, in reply. Kept to herself most of the time with training. "Had some good practice with knots, and swords" Fern said, smiling, and took a bite of a sweet, orange, pinkish, reddish fruit. It was oddly fluffy, but it was delectable. Hopefully that training will pay off, she thought. Fern wanted to live, but she didn't want anyone to die. "Hey!" she said, happily to the newcomer. What if she would have to kill this guy?
Back to top Go down
Death

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:32 pm

"Kenbert. But call me Ken."he said. He smiled to the girl. He got the tray, balance it on one hand and placed it in front of him. The stew was aromatic. Something he never had before. But then, he remembered his sister. Maybe she was being starved now by his dad. He shook his head, releasing the thoughts and placed another smile.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Fern smiled back, "I'm Fern, from District 11." She hoped this guy would be an ally of hers. Fern didn't want enemies, even though she knew that she would have some.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:41 pm

I turn to face Ken. "Listen, let's cut to the chase. I need an ally. You up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Death

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:44 pm

"Agriculture right?"he asked. Fern seemed bubbly. And she reminded him of his sister too much. Thinking, he wondered if he'd be the one to kill her in the future. But he didn't want that. He wanted her to live, like his sister would. "I'm from 4, fishery."he said. His smile was now forced, but he hoped it didn't look like it. He turned to te boy, Nik. "As long as you don't stab my back. What your saying is a truce, once I see any sign you break it, I won't hesiate."he threatened. But the idea of killing them was too morbid for him. But he needed to threaten them and act tough. Or he'll be dead in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Fern said, "Oh-Oh. Kay." She wasn't planning on breaking an alliance, but she was worried that this boy could kill him. He'll have to eventually, said the pessimistic part of her brain. Smiling, she said, "We can be allies," with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:50 pm

I nod. "Okay. Good. I promise I won't stab your back." A smirk flickered across my face.
Back to top Go down
Death

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

"Okay.he said. He didn't trust the boy, but the girl was fine. He continued to sip his bowl full of stew, keeping an eye out for the other tributes. "So, you guys know each other? Same district?"he guessed.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Fern nodded, a took a bread roll. Smiling, and taking a bite, she said, "How are you guys liking the Capitol food? In 'leven, we never had anything this amazing. Why don't they give us some food like this, back in our District?"
Back to top Go down
Death

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:03 pm

"Because their greedy like that?"he shrugged. He never had anything beyond rodents, spoiled fish or not sold fish. "We never had these either. Even those crab things."he nodded to a table filled with seafood.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm Lonely... Left_bar_bleue400/400I'm Lonely... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 pm

The attendants start herding the tributes back into the Gym to resume training.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

I'm Lonely... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lonely...   I'm Lonely... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Lonely...
Page 1 of 1