The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet, sweet rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sweet, sweet rain Left_bar_bleue150/150Sweet, sweet rain Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Sweet, sweet rain Download.php?text=Chase%20Tobias&name=Simply%20Glamorous 

Sweet, sweet rain Tumblr_m6yi9aGeOu1rycxlno1_500

I sit with my new dog Rhea. I just got Rhea, and I decided to name her after our recent winner. "Shh, Rhea, stop barking." Rhea is a loud dog, and will never stop barking. Finally Rhea gets quiet when a blast of thunder comes. I smile. That means it'll rain soon. I hope. it starts drizzling, but not pouring. Rhea starts freaking out. "Chill Rhea, it's just rain." I let out my tongue and feel the cool drops of water on my tongue. Ahh.... I should probably go back in my house, but I don't want to. Rain is kinda nice, I like it. But not when it's pouring. If that happens, I'll go back inside.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sweet, sweet rain Left_bar_bleue150/150Sweet, sweet rain Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Sweet, sweet rain Tumblr_m6sskqzAES1qdtr78o4_400
Sweet, sweet rain Rheanamebanner
---District 5 Mentor---Female---17---

Rhea ran from the house, still so upset with Roe. She didn't know where she was going to go, but she didn't care. She just wanted to go somewhere. The rain started coming down, not pouring but just a drizzle. She could feel it on her exposed skin, it felt so cool. She was still in dress the stylists had picked out for her for her homecoming, the blue lacy material started to feel wet. She moved to somewhere were there was some sort of cover, not yet ready to go back to either of her homes just yet. She stood there for a moment enjoying the silence when she thought she heard her name. "Chill Rhea, it's just rain." Rhea raised her eyebrow. What was that? She came around and saw a boy and a dog sitting there. She smiled as she approached him, knowing that he had probably seen her at this point. "Uh...sorry I thought you were talking to me. Anyways, I can leave you alone if you want." She just stood there not really sure what exactly she should do except awkwardly stand there in silence. Wow...I've gotten so awkward since coming back. She couldn't help but think to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Sweet, sweet rain Tumblr_m7ugnw8kVx1rb4eyxo1_500

I see a girl approach me. I squint my eyes for a second, but then they widen and I smile. Rhea Glass. "Sorry, I was just talking to my dog, who's also named Rhea. You can stay, I was actually getting kinda lonely." I stand up. "Congrats, We're all proud of you." I say with a smile. She's a celebrity now, I'm talking to a celebrity. "I was at a loss of what to name my dog, so I decided I'd name her after our newest victor. After all, that does make sense, doesn't it?" Oh god Chase, you sound like a creeper. Nice job kid. I mentally punch myself. Shut up conscience.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Sweet, sweet rain Tumblr_m2tci5Qphd1qaiasao1_500

Rhea smiled at the boy then looked down at Rhea the dog. She bent down and held out her hand, letting the animal sniff it before she pet her behind the ears. It was so odd to think that she in some way was a celebrity, so to speak. She was getting dogs named after her for heavens sake. She stood up again, and smiled once more at the body. "Well...I never thought I would ever have a dog named after me. She laughed a little before continuing, "And thank you, it was rough that's for sure. But I'm glad that I could make my district proud. Even if it did mean losing some of the people that were killed." Rhea looked down a bit as she began to think about the other tributes, mainly Kaspar. She snapped herself out of her thoughts, then looking back at the person she was talking to. "So...I feel bad, you clearly know who I am. But I don't know who you are. That seems to be how it is though lately, everyone seems to know me and I don't know hardly anyone it seems."

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Sweet, sweet rain Tumblr_lxk5y2fCOz1r5ruse

"Well, looks like your thoughts have been changed." I say with a chuckle. Then Rhea gets lost in her thoughts but quickly snaps out of it. "I don't know how it feels, but I'm sure it sucks. Everything's okay now though, you're alive and they're safe in a different place." I look up to the sky. "Somewhere out there..." Then I look back down at Rhea. "It's fine that you don't know who I am, I'm more of a shadowy figure around here anyways. But I'm....." I flip my hair for dramatic effect. "Chason Tobias. Most people call me Chase though." I smile. "I turned 17 a few weeks ago." Rhea the dog starts barking again. I bend down. "Quiet Rhea, here." I take a dog treat out of my pocket and give it to Rhea the dog. I pat her on the head. "You're one feisty little dog." I say with a small laugh. I stand up. "Sorry about her." I say to Rhea the human.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:22 am

Sweet, sweet rain Tumblr_m1tqnti8h71ql6owv

Rhea smiled at the dog and bent down again to pet her. "Oh, girl are we not giving you enough attention?" Rhea said in a different tone of voice, one that was similar to someone talking to a baby. She scratched the dog behind the ears flashing a soft smile. She stood back up, and looked to Chase. "Well Chase it is nice to meet you. And don't worry about her, she is fine. Good thing she isn't like me at all, or maybe not, she might have been a more passive dog if she was." She chuckled a bit at her joke, but really didn't have any feeling in it. Him mentioning the other tributes just got her thinking more and more about them. She tried to hide it by just smiling and hoped that the boy wouldn't notice that she was lost in her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 am

Sweet, sweet rain Tumblr_m6wlystnWq1qd9si9o1_500

Rhea bent down to pat dog Rhea then stood back up. "Wait.. Listen, I can tell there's something on you're mind." Dude you're so freaking annoying. Why must I always fight with myself? Just shut up already! "You don't have to if you don't wanna, just sometimes it helps to talk it out." It really does. It's probably something about the games. Poor Rhea. Something you never get over is those friggin  games. They absolutely suck, everything about them. I hate how they make people just like me die just because of some stupid thing that kids didn't even do! Making kids feel pain that they don't deserve. It's disgusting. The Capitol is a bloodthirsty disgusting place, and I'm just sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:49 am

Sweet, sweet rain Tumblr_m2teghzU651qaiasao1_r1_500

Rhea looked at Chase, trying to think of what exactly she should say. It was hard enough living through the games, but another trying to talk about it with someone who could only speculate about it. "Well...part of it is the games. There was...someone I really cared about and he died and I couldn't do anything to stop it, ya know? Plus the other tributes that I allied myself that had to die, I had to watch them go. It's just...I feel like even though I won, somehow I still failed." She looked down at the ground and sighed. "Plus my brother...he didn't even show up at the train station when I got home. And I get home to find him passed out, hungover with some girl in his arms." She shook her head a bit, "it sounds so stupid. I really shouldn't be upset I guess. I just, I don't know feel confused now that I am back home." Rhea sat down on the ground, the wet ground soaking into the bottom of her dress. She put her knees up and rest her hands on top of them, while cradling her head in her hands in thought.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:41 am

Sweet, sweet rain 33kg9kx

"It must be hard. I know I have no freaking idea what I'm talking about, I've only seen it through a screen. But I'm sure it's horrible. But you beat the odds. And those people that you cared about... Are probably looking down on you with proud faces. If they cared about you the same way you did, they are probably smiling, happy for you since they couldn't win, you did." I pushed the hair out of Rhea's eyes. "We all have those times when we are confused Rhea. And wish we weren't living in this hell for a world." I say, thinking back to my rough childhood. "And you're brother cares. He's probably just lost too. It not silly that you're upset, you have a reason to be. But I promise you'll figure it out." It starts raining a bit harder. "Aw, it's starting to pour."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet, sweet rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet, sweet rain   Sweet, sweet rain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet, sweet rain
Page 1 of 1