The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judgement made can never bend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Judgement made can never bend Left_bar_bleue150/150Judgement made can never bend Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Judgement made can never bend Empty
PostSubject: Judgement made can never bend   Judgement made can never bend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Judgement made can never bend Tumblr_ltp89hfghd1qgabr4o1_500
Judgement made can never bend Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina was lead into the room in the Justice Building where people could come in and say their goodbyes. She was pretty sure though no one would be coming. Her family was well aware of her intentions to go in no matter what, and so her mother and sister said their goodbyes before they left for the reapings. As for her father, well he was as cold as he normally was only holding out his hand for her to shake. Now all that as left was to wait for the peacekeepers to return and take her to the district 2 train where she would meet with her mentor Astoria. It was there that the games really began. She needed to prove herself not only to her mentor but to her district partner as well. This was it...this was the start of the rest of her life and she was ready. She had been waiting and preparing for this her whole life and now all there was left to do was jump to action.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Judgement made can never bend Left_bar_bleue150/150Judgement made can never bend Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Judgement made can never bend   Judgement made can never bend Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Maurice Stephano

Judgement made can never bend Fcc4c1c9a25d4dd9c746c4fea38af2ef

Maurice walked into the well furnished visiting room. he walked slowly to the chair, looking around the room. he finally sits down and looks over at lenina. "guess you didn't have to volunteer." Says maurice, as he looks down at the ground of the room. "I would of volunteered, but it looks like Rafe wouldn't of given that spot up for the world.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Judgement made can never bend   Judgement made can never bend Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Judgement made can never bend Tumblr_ln4hz8Lzki1qearl5o1_500

Lenina readjusted herself on the desk that she had decided to sit on as Maurice came in. She really hadn't expected anyone to come and see her off, but she guessed she would consider Maurice a friend. "Yea, worked out nicely for me. Though if I volunteered it would have made me look better, but this works too." She laughed a little when Maurice said he was going to volunteer, but didn't. "What, you upset you can't protect me now? Don't worry, I can handle myself. And if I die, well then I die. Everyone dies eventually, it just depends on when and how." It seemed almost harsh, but it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Judgement made can never bend   Judgement made can never bend Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:26 am

Maurice Stephano

Judgement made can never bend Matt-damon1

Maurice smiled at the girls remark. "its more of, me just trying to test my own strength, rather them protecting someone. I mean, gotta know all the training paid of for, I guess." he says in a even tone. He was aware his time was running out so he had to be quick "make sure to get a kill for me" says Maurice, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Judgement made can never bend   Judgement made can never bend Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:40 am

Judgement made can never bend Lenina3

Lenina flipped her hair a bit the jumped down off of the desk and walked over to Maurice. She moved until she was right in front of him and looked up at him, almost innocently. "Oh I will be getting more than one kill, I can promise you that. The other tributes have no idea what they are in for." She grinned a little as she continued to look up at him. She moved her hand onto his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him in close to her. She planted a kiss onto his lips, and stayed there for a moment before pushing him back. "I figured I might as well do that now while I still had the chance since I may not come back." She stood there, sure he would just be confused but still waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgement made can never bend   Judgement made can never bend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgement made can never bend
Page 1 of 1