The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 2 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:15 am

The luxury of the speeding train awaits the tributes...
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:31 pm

District 2 Train Lenina2
District 2 Train Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina walked into the lavishly furnished train. She walked around it, observing the food, ornate silverware, and fancy furnishings that lie within it. She made her way over to one of the plush couches and sat down, making herself comfortable in the sinking cushions. She decided she would just wait until either Rafe or her mentor Astoria decided to make their appearances.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Rafe Terrn
District 2 Train Rafeterrn

Rafe walked into the train car, spotting Lenina. He took a seat opposite her. "Hey" he said, grabbing a piece of bread off of the food table, which he was next to. Rafe took a bite out of it, acknowledging the good taste. "I think I can get used to this while I'm here" he says, "How about you?" he asks, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:36 pm

District 2 Train Lenina3

Lenina watched as Rafe sat down opposite of her and took a bite out of some bread. She hadn't really thought about eating any, she had enough food before she left. But she decided to humor Rafe a little by eating something as well. She grabbed a shiny red apple, picking it up into her slender fingers and held it up to her face, examining it before bringing it down to her dress and rubbing it some. She took a bite, it was pretty sweet and very juicy, much unlike the red apples she had back home which never seemed to be quite that sweet. She looked over to Rafe. "Yes, very delicious. They do say the best part of being in the games is the food you get to enjoy in the Capitol. That and winning." She leaned back once more, and continued to take a bite here and there from the red skinned apple in her hand. She raised an eyebrow, "So...what are your plans?" She asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe put his feet up on the table, deciding to just be relaxed about the whole thing. "Get an ally, kill most of the other tributes, split from the ally, kill everyone else and win" he says, quickly and to the point. "How are your plans coming along?" he asks in return, taking another bite of his bread right after asking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:02 pm

District 2 Train Create.php?text=Astoria%20Splints&name=juliet

Astoria had to say goodbye to her sister, this year it took longer than usual but Astrid had to mentor these kids. Astoria came upon the train and she grabbed a good looking pastry and she ate it. "So I hear you guys talking about plans and the great food." She said with a smirk. She came up to Lenina, "Well I'm Astoria, I assume you're Lenina, nice to meet you." She said. "I already know dingle dwarf over here." Astoria said grinning. "Anyway, hello Rafe, not too thrilled to see you reaped but it happens and my sister will deal with it but onto the games." She said pausing and found her rum and took her seat, "You two want to be spoken to separately about your plans or are you two going to work together? Some decide not to work together." She said shrugging while she poured her self a glass of rum.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 pm

District 2 Train Tumblr_lqz49pbKRO1qgabr4o1_500

Lenina was about to answer Rafe's question when Astoria came walking into the train car. She couldn't help but laugh a little as Astoria admitted to knowing Rafe. "Yea, I'm sorry to say I have talked to him to. So your sister must be the 'special someone' he mentioned. Hopefully that doesn't make him soft, I have no use for an ally that can't kill." She chuckled a little at her own joke, not concerned if anyone else would join in. She knew Rafe wasn't the type that would run from his fate, but Lenina loves messing with people. "And as for discussing our plans, I don't mind speaking them out in the open. I only plan on having one true ally anyways, makes it easier that way, I have less people to deal with and less people to try and kill when the time comes." Lenina leaned back once more into the couch and put her legs up. She was now comfortably planted where she lay.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged and finished off the bread. "I'm alright with sharing plans" he says. Smirking, he adds "Not like we don't know the general idea of the other, kill everyone else is a simple starting point" he says. He was relaxed, maybe that would annoy Astoria, but it helped him think straight, so he was going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 am

Astoria grinned at the two of them, they weren't bothering and pestering her with lots of questions which was good but either way she needed to do her job a bit. "So, you guys know the whole thing how to get home and all that. Although lets talk more about your appearance wise to the Capitol because sometimes that means life or death and it gets you brownie points or some shit like that." She said and finally she thought for a moment, "Lenina, I haven't really gotten to know you to be able to help you yet, most of my tributes think I'm awesome but others don't. Those who don't are wrong but we wont get into that. So in the capitol we can chit chat lots." Astoria said and then turned to Rafe, "You for your interview and stuff it may help to mention you're striving to get home and you're fighting to get home for a reason and especially if you mention my sister that can get your sponsors rolling in most times, lots of Capitol people like young "love" it's gross to be honest and I don't get their way of thinking but what ever. Just don't mention the bangfest you two will probably have if you make it home, that's just not cool." Astoria said grinning, this would be a fun year.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:42 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged. "I think the Capitol will gossip about the possibility either way" he says. He already knew he was using that story, Astrid and his promise to her. Astoria had her own agenda, she had to help them both. Whether she cared if Rafe died and her sister was left alone or not, he was not completely sure. Rafe turned his head to face Lenina, "Final six and split?" he asks, looking to be that true ally.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:47 am

District 2 Train Tumblr_lqz49pbKRO1qgabr4o1_500

Lenina looked over to Rafe, "Ok then, partner. But be prepared for me to kill you than. I won't hold back just because we allied before than." She swung her legs to the edge of the couch and moved herself into a sitting position as she held out her hand for Rafe to shake as some way to solidify their agreement. Now it was time to talk about the interviews. Lenina rolled her eyes, this was the part she was not looking forward too. She would be the first to admit that she didn't always make a good first impression and although her fighting skills would help her out, they wouldn't be able to make up for the fact that she wasn't a very likeable person. Leaning forward she posed her question to Astoria, "So, please spin this for me if you will. I am the daughter of a previous victor, I am trained to kill and I have no one to go back home to. Also people tend to not like me, and honestly I am fine with that. Now I understand that I will need to play nice in front of the cameras, but that's just not my style. So almighty mentor Astoria, tell me...what the hell am I supposed to do for the interviews. Because really I'm not concerned about the fighting and arena aspect of these games and I don't think you can give me anymore knowledge than what I already have on that. But this, I hate to admit, is something I will need help with." She leaned back into the couch once more and looked at her nail for a second waiting for her mentor's response.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:37 am

Astoria let Rafe do his own thing, he already knew what he wanted to do and everything. Now she just needed to work with Lenina on the one thing she admitted she'd need help on and Astoria nodded, "Well Lenina, by the sounds of it there are angles you could play well and still be yourself." She said smiling. "Now every year I use Dingle Dwarf's cousin as an example, one of the best careers I've ever mentored. "Anyway, you could go for a mysterious angle where you don't really answering fully want them wanting to hear more and if you find ways to stall you don't need to reveal much. There's always the touch angle as well." She mentioned to Lenina. "I told Flint to use mysterious, suited him." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:00 am

District 2 Train Lenina2

Lenina nodded as she listened attentively to what Astoria had to tell her. She guessed she could just go with mysterious, honestly she didn't have a better idea and wasn't going to claim that she did. "Ok then, mysterious or tough works I guess. I really don't have anything better planned so what the hell." She crossed her legs and set her hands down on her lap, thinking quietly to herself. How am I supposed to survive the interviews? I mean my family barely even likes me and now I'm supposed to put on a happy face? Lenina snapped out of her thoughts and continued speaking, "I think the less I share about myself the better. Let them judge me based on my performance out there, not on who I am back in the district. Besides, I don't think I could fake a love story anyways, but I might be able to make something up if I need to."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 2 Train
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: