The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 11 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 11 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 11 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:17 am

The luxury of the speeding train awaits the tributes...
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 11 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 11 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Viktor stepped onto the train, his eyes took some adjusting to be able to see the interior of the train car. But when he was able to see, he could not believe the luxary that this train holds. He imagined the house that he and his father lived in and how it could easily fit into one of these cars and could never compare to this. After taking a moment for it all to sink in he went to one of food trays that was laid out on a table. He grabbed an apple and took a bite while thinking of Arisu. He sat down in a big armchair to finish it, trying to remember who the mentor was for district 11.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:35 pm

District 11 Train Create.php?text=Marigold%20Dust&name=JosefinSlab-BoldItalic
District 11 Train Black-hair-styles-1

Marigold prowled through the Train, as silently as a cat. Here she was again, still the District 11 mentor. No other District 11 tributes had won since her, although that Gemini kid had made it into the Final Five last Games. By that was all, he'd been the first to die after that. And the girl last year, she had died immediately in the first bloodbath. But, then again, she hadn't really made any interaction with Marigold. It was hard for her to mentor someone who didn't show up. Finally Marigold reached the Dining Car. This was usually where all the tributes went first. They wanted to eat all the good food straight away. And sure enough as she entered the car there was her male tribute. "Hello Viktor." she said calmly, sitting down accrossfrom him.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Viktor saw his mentor walked into the room. He was just finishing up his apple when she sat across from him. Viktor replied with a tone of self confidence in his voice, "Your my mentor right? I can't remember your name, what is it?" He stood up and walked to garbage bin and threw the apple core into it. making sure that he showed he was still wanting a conversation. He looked around to see if he wanted anything else but decided against it and sat back down across from what he presumed was his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Marigold raised he eyebrows slightly as Viktor spoke. Well, someone was confident. Maybe even a bit arrogant. Generally when you didn't remember someone's name you apologized before asking what it was. You definitely did not blurt you had forgotten their name and then ask what it was. Maybe he was just panicked or something. But he'd still have to work on his manners if he had any chance with the Capitol audience. "Yes, I'm your mentor. My name is Marigold Dust and my first piece of advice to you is to work onyour manners before we reach the Capitol." she said coolly, examining him as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:11 pm

He listened to what she had said, progressively getting more and more mad when he thought about it. He was just about to completely flip out when he thought to himself, this girl might be the only person who could keep me alive in the arena. So instead of yelling at her, he said in his best apologetic voice, "I am sorry, i do not have very much experience with talking to people, so i do not practice my social manners very often. But that is no excuse, i will make sure i am better." He felt happy with how he said it and was hopeful that she might teach him a few things, because she must know a lot if she had won these games before. Not only with how to win over the sponsors but on what to do in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Marigold nodded in satisfaction. "Much better. Now, is there anything you particularly want to know?" she asked, peanut back in her chair. More often than nit people wanted to know how to do a specific thing. Like win sponsors, or how to survive or something like that. Marigold could never really help much when it cane to sponsors, she diet have any in her Games. Mostly because they all forgot she was there. Only her mentor, District 11 and the Gamemakers remembered she was still alive. But that was the plan all along. Looking at Viktor, Narigold was pretty sure he wast the hiding type. You never know though.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:27 pm

"well", he said taking a moment to gather his thoughts, "What do you think my strategy should be going into these games? Both inside the arena and to the sponsors." He figured that he would probably be best at playing arrogance andsup eriority towards the crowd since he is 6'1 and most likely one of the biggest tributes. But it could never hurt to ask for opinions. Besides, he does not even know if he can truly pull it off since he never really had any oppurtunites to be arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Marigold examined the boy again, coming to a decision. He was definitely not the hiding type. For one thing he was way too big and way too self-confident and arrogant. Those sorts of people found hiding in the background difficult. It really was a smart thing to do, but it wouldn't suit Viktor. "Well, if you make sure to keep up the good manners just be your arrogant self." she said coolly. "In the Arena it would probably be best for you to find at least on alliance member. Safety in numbers after all."
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Viktor soaked up everything that Marigold had to say like a sponge. He was very happy and glad to hear that he could just be himself and might still get sponsors. The thought of the capitol changing the essence of who he was was the one thing he would never let them do. If he died in the arena, he would die as himself and he would get the last laugh as they would not have changed him. He almost cringed at the thought of having to get a partner, even though he knew she was right. With his size people could think of him as a threat and might target him. Safety in numbers after all! "That is a relief, i can just be myself. Well... myself with good manners", he replied with an approving smile, "I was also wondering what i should do in training. Should i show my strengths or should i be hiding them so the other tributes can't see?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Marigold paused for a moment, thinking carefully. She herself hadn't shown any skills in training, mainly because she had been pretty hopeless. Viktor might have some skills though. "Hide your greatest skill." she said after a moment. "But show the other tributes a couple of lesser ones. Nobody will be in an alliance with you if they think you're hopeless." Marigold picked up a few grapes and popped them into her mouth, waiting for Viktor's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Viktor thought about what his greatest skills was. He guessed that his greatest skill of all was handling a scythe, but what was his other skills. Maybe his strength, he had never seen a kid in his district that was stronger then he was. Viktor then looked at Marigold, who was eating some grapes, and replied, "So handling a scythe is my biggest strength so i wont show that. So maybe i will show the other tributes my strength. I think i should be one of the strongest tributes this year."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 11 Train
Page 1 of 1