The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NPC Tribute Claim

Go down 
+2
Rccheetah
Ariiyoko
6 posters
AuthorMessage

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:39 am

NPC Tribute Claim Create.php?text=29th%20Games%20Official%20NPC%20Claim%20Thread&name=FashionVictim

All right, so, you know how this works. Let's get down to it. You get one NPC, they are first come first serve. FC's have been chosen by Ari, sorry, but are subject to change except not really. Some NPC's are already taken. If an NPC name has a strike though it, you CANNOT claim them. Open NPC's are violet.

Here are some differences from last games:
1. FC's have already been chosen.
2. Names were chosen by Gaz (although I sent in a huge list of random name suggestions, some of which ended up as NPC's)
3. FC's used might still be claimable. Haven't decided that yet, will get back to you later. Razz

POST HERE TO CLAIM OR PM ME! Smile The Tribute Image will be up shortly with all of the faces for the FC's, and the FC list up here soon as well. You notice most of the girls are claimed, if not all. Please claim the guys. D: Show them some love! They need it! They deserve it! Very Happy Seriously, for the short time they live on this site, they deserve the best treatment possible. Usernames, avatars, signatures, videos, images, etc. Also, please don't bash the staff for claiming first. Without us they wouldn't be claimable, on the image, named, or listed. I know it doesn't seem fair. I'm sorry. There are still perfectly good NPC's left for you all! Razz If you don't get one, please don't cry. D: We still love you! It's just who asks first, nothing else. With that, CLAIM AWAY! Very Happy

District 1
NPC Andromeda Lazuli (Female) SOR
NPC Seamus Gemming (Male) JER

District 3
NPC Jennifer Fletcher (Female) BALI

District 4
NPC Ace Petyrson (Male) RCCHEETAH (LOBSTA)

District 8
NPC Darryl Weston (Male) LUP

District 10
NPC Laurie Harding(Female) RAINY PIE/BLUEBELL

District 11
NPC Mallory Whippet (Female) WYOMING

District 12
NPC Trenna Mist (Female) ARI
NPC Lance O'Malley (Male)
PIP

THERE ARE 9 NPC'S IN ALL.

THERE ARE NO MORE NPC'S LEFT TO CLAIM, SORRY!!!! YOU CAN NEGOTIATE SHARING WITH OTHER USERS IF YOU WISH. I am willing to share my NPC with another user if they didn't get one last time or this time. Smile

FC LIST (by Ari) :

District 1
Andromeda Lazuli - Halston Sage
Seamus Gemming - Jeremy Shada

District 3
Jennifer Fletcher - Stefanie Scott

District 4
Ace Petyrson - Brenden Thwaits

District 8
Darryl Weston - Jason Dooley

District 10
Laurie Harding - Kiernan Shipka

District 11
Mallory Whippet - Madison Pettis

District 12
Trenna Mist- Jodelle Ferland
Lance O'Malley - Freddie Highmore

Ari's Tribute Guide Image Thing Which is SUPER AWESOME & Includes the NPC's:

P. S. Some people have a hard time understanding this, so... CLAIMING AN NPC IS NOT CLAIMING THEM AS A KILL IN THE GAMES. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT THIS. PLEASE. You support them. It's like the opposite of that. xD A lot of people change their username, too and praise their tribute on chat. That is all. Also, this thread was made before most of these were claimed but people kept telling me about their claims before I finished so now there are only 3. xD

Last edited by Laurie Pie on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue150/150NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:48 am

I need to make my shiny new avatar to support Trenna...but look at my shiny new name xD
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue150/150NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:28 am

I CALL ACE PETERSON
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue301/301NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:25 am

UPDATE: that d11 girl is just too cute to not get any love. I'm changing my claim, yo.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue1/1NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:08 am

I'll take Darryl Weston!
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue135/150NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:50 pm

I CHOOSE NUMBERO 8, DERRYL WESTON.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 pm

^ Lupa claimed him already Pip, post above you.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
NPC Tribute Claim Left_bar_bleue135/150NPC Tribute Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:17 pm

D: DANGIT
Back to top Go down

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Pip, you can have Lance O'Malley from 12 since Mingy changed to Mallory!
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 pm

WHOO~ Thanks, Rainy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPC Tribute Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Tribute Claim   NPC Tribute Claim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC Tribute Claim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: