The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Down the Street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Down the Street Left_bar_bleue150/150Walking Down the Street Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Walking Down the Street Empty
PostSubject: Walking Down the Street   Walking Down the Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Walking Down the Street 2mrupu9
Jennifer Marie Briggs

District 6
************************************************************************************

"I hope you remember."

Jett was doing her normal routine; bugging neighbors, playing around with her younger sibling, and making her older sister develop more reasons to dislike her. She didn't try to be so boyish, but it was just a habit. The girl liked to play in the mud, making a mess and causing havoc across her neighborhood. However, Jett can be civilized. She had grown up from the young toyboy that she was in grade school, and was attempting to be normal. That doesn't mean that Jett won't make stupid jokes every now and then, or just be Jett. She's known for her humorous, yet forgiving nature.

She was on her way to the market when she heard a familiar door open. A smile on her bright eyed face, she saw Sebastian, or Seb. They had been going out for a while, and Jett was still getting used to what that meant. She never would've guessed that someone would've liked her for being so... out there. Yet, the girl admitted that she liked how calm and easy going Seb could be. "Morning," Jett said casually, waving at him with a grin.

Jett's hair was straight and down the sides of her face, like usual. She wore denim jeans and a somewhat stained tee shirt, from her work in the garden. She still liked to get dirty, just as she had been this morning. Jett didn't want to have a day when she didn't tackle her siblings in the back of the yard, just because she could. She knew that any day that freedom could be take away, and she couldn't take that chance.

"Today is never to late to be brand new."

************************************************************************************

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Down the Street Left_bar_bleue135/150Walking Down the Street Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down the Street   Walking Down the Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Sebastian Sommers
Outfit

Walking Down the Street Tumblr_m8uk1iT9Yv1qjturq
"It will be slow but the job will get done."

.:|I walk a lonely road|:.
.:|The only one that I have ever known|:.
.:|Don't know where it goes|:.
.:|But it's home to me and I walk alone|:.

--------------------

Today was market day. Today was the day that Seb was supposed to go out to the market and buy the food that they would need for the week. He never really enjoyed going to the market. The lines were long, and the clerks were impatient. Sometimes he brought his younger sister along, just to keep her out of the house. But today, he didn't want to do that. He wanted some time alone with Jett. He knew that she had also gone to the market today, so he wanted to spend some time with each other.
"Morning, Jett." Sebastian said, giving her a light 'good morning' kiss on the cheek. "What are you shopping for today?" He asked, pulling out the list his mother had given him, right before she gave her son an embarrassing kiss good-bye. Not that he'd tell anyone that happened though. "I think we just got a small shipment of fish from District Four, and my mom wanted to see if we could get some before they're all gone." Fish in District Six was hard to come by. They got the occasional shipment in from Four, but fish was usually a delicacy that they didn't normally have.

--------------------

.:|I walk this empty street|:.
.:|On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams|:.
.:|When the city sleeps|:.
.:|And I'm the only one and I walk alone|:.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Down the Street Left_bar_bleue150/150Walking Down the Street Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down the Street   Walking Down the Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Jennifer Marie Briggs

District 6

"I hope you remember."

Jett smiled, accepting his kiss on the cheek with nothing more than a light pink blush. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face, shoving her hands in her jean pockets soon after. The girl was always this casual, because dressy was a flaw in her mind. Jett never wanted to be thought of as the pretty, snobby, mean girl of District 6. No, she would much rather be known as the lightning fast, tomboyish Jett Briggs. "Well, just some bread and other stuff. I was half asleep when my mom told me the list." she admitted with a small laugh.

Jett looked at the dirty street, tracing random lines with the toe of her shoe. She liked drawing little pictures for people who wouldn't ever notice them. "But, I think Jamie broke her hairbrush, because she was a mess this morning." the girl said, a smile painted on her lips. She liked it when her older sister got a taste of what most people lived like. It was amazing to think that Jett was related to her.

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Down the Street Left_bar_bleue135/150Walking Down the Street Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down the Street   Walking Down the Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Sebastian Sommers
Outfit

--------------------

Seb gave a slight laugh when Jett had mentioned sleeping while her mother was talking. It was no surprise.
"Well, let's try and get some fish for your mom, too. I'm sure she won't mind. It's not every day we get to eat fish." Seb says, looking at his list again. "Let's see..." Sebastian says, reading some things off of the list before looking back up at Jett.
"But we should get you're stuff first. Why did Jamie break her brush? Did she have a bad night or something?" Sebastian asked as he begins making his way down the market, keeping his eyes open for things on the grocery list.

--------------------

Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down the Street   Walking Down the Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Jennifer Marie Briggs

District 6

"I hope you remember."

Jett followed close by Seb's side scanning the booths for things that she heard her mother say. There was soemthing about bread, maybe fish, and then there was all of Jamie's needs. That list could take her all day, but Jett didn't like worrying about her. "Oh, maybe, a little mad..." she admitted, trying to seem innocent. Most things that happened in the Briggs family was her wrong doing, but she wasn't going to tell everyone that. Then again, Seb wasn't everyone.

She thought about how her sister was getting ready for bed, and wanted to brush out her hair, again. Jett was using it, and had only just started when Jamie was demanding for it. The argument began, and it ended with Jamie's clothing missing from her dresser. Jett wouldn't tell, but had enough heart to know that she should get her older sister a brush. After all, Jamie had been aiming at Jett when she threw it.

"Jamie wasn't playing nice, so she might've thrown her brush at me, and I might've dodged it..." she said with a shrug. Her face couldn't hide the fact that she was happy about it. The girl got a kick out of playing around, even if she had to pay for the brush herself. "Then I might've hid all of her clothes in the cellar... but anyways, fish..." Jett said, pointing at a stand with a younger man watching over it. Everyone seemed to want some fish.

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down the Street   Walking Down the Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Sebastian Sommers
Outfit

--------------------

Seb looked at her. She threw it at you? Even if you made her mad, she shouldn't have thrown it. I mean, of course you'd doge it. It's like, human nature to doge something that's flying close to them." He said to her. Sebastian looked ahead, and could smell the salty fish before he could see it.
"It should be right down here..." Seb said to Jett. He liked the flavor of fish. It was just something unique to him, but he's never liked the smell of it. The way it smelled, and it just.... bleh.

--------------------

Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down the Street   Walking Down the Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Jennifer Marie Briggs

District 6

"I hope you remember."

Jett shrugged with a small smile on her face. "Right..." she said softly. Her green eyes saw the fish lined up on the table, smelling awful. She had no idea how the district four people could stand that. "How many should we get?" she asked, looking over the shoulders of many people in line ahead of them. The fish were small, but large enough to serve a family for a night.

Jett thought about how Jamie was, and couldn't really blame her for acting like she did. It wasn't like she was evil, but Jett would admit that she could be handful. She wouldn't say that normally, because she didn't like admitting that Jamie could be right. "But, my parents are making me pay for it... so I can't really get out of that." she said with another shrug. Jett tried not to care, but the idea of her sister getting what she broke, and not paying for it bothered her. She had enough siblings to worry about, even if she was a middle child. Why bother spending her hard earned money on them?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down the Street   Walking Down the Street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Down the Street
Page 1 of 1