The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh My gosh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Oh My gosh Left_bar_bleue150/150Oh My gosh Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Oh My gosh Empty
PostSubject: Oh My gosh   Oh My gosh Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Okay, I don't know how to quite say this... but here it goes.
I might get banned from the computer at my home. I was supposed to be doing homework, and I was on here, so my dad might block everything. Now, it should only last for a few days, so I should be back in time for the Games to start. Just in case it isn't though, I don't want to see Rose killed in the bloodbath. I would much rather prefer she just ran away or something, but I can't really say that unless I'm back on, I guess.

What I'm trying to say is I should be back on soon, if it's ever taken off. I guess I'll have to understand if she dies because of my inactivity, so if she does... I understand....
Back to top Go down

Oh My gosh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: