The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm here if you need me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm here if you need me Left_bar_bleue150/150I'm here if you need me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I'm here if you need me Empty
PostSubject: I'm here if you need me   I'm here if you need me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:35 am

I'm here if you need me Tumblr_m3p8lffxHs1qi98gto1_500
I'm here if you need me Rheanamebanner
---District 5 Mentor---Female---17---
Rhea's Room

Rhea walked into her room and was greeted by the bright white lights that she assumed were meant to be associated with power and her district. She couldn't help but go back in time in her mind, thinking of the room she was assigned while she was a tribute and of Jeremy hiding himself in his own room. She moved her hand along each piece of furniture, her fingers brushing along each surface and touching each fiber of cloth. She made her way to the bed and the white silky bedspread that covered it. She laid down on it, feeling the covers move in around the foreign body that had set itself on top of it. Rhea stared at the plain white ceiling blankly, thinking the entire time.

She couldn't help but get lost in her own thoughts as she lie silently in the room, and of course the first place that her mind always wandered to was the games and of Kaspar. He was so different than anyone she had ever met before then; so warm yet mysterious. He had this aura to him that she couldn't quite place and an air about him that made her feel so comfortable. Rhea could still hear is voice, smell his scent, feel his kiss on her cheek. The feelings were all too real for her, it was like he was always there. A lingering presence that ceased to disappear no matter how hard she tried to forget. She just wanted to forget. But everything around her forced her to remember, she had to come back every year and relive her own experiences through two new tributes until someone came and took her place. And she didn't know what she was doing, they threw her to the sharks basically, and somehow she was supposed to tell these two people who looked to be about her age how to survive. She barely knew herself how she managed to win. Where as Katya seemed to know exactly how she won, Rhea still wasn't sure how she came out victorious.

The thoughts bounced around in her mind, and the quiet did nothing but help them take over her every thought like a cancer that spread through her entire body. She just wanted them to end as she sat up and grabbed her head, trying to concentrate on something other than death, and the games and Kaspar. The experience had changed her, and she didn't like what she had become. She did the only thing that she could to let out all the feelings she had buried deep inside her and she yelled as loud as she could. She didn't care who heard her or if anyone thought she was crazy, because at times she felt like she was. But she could hear a knock on the door, rap, rap, rap. Rhea straightened herself out and took a deep breath in before answering. "Who is it? Or...just come in, it's fine." She observed as her visitor came in, "Oh, its you. Did you want to talk?"

Back to top Go down

I'm here if you need me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: