The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hudson's Bedroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hudson's Bedroom Left_bar_bleue150/150Hudson's Bedroom Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Hudson's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Hudson's Bedroom   Hudson's Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Hudson Fox
Hudson's Bedroom 2571619_o

Hudson's Bedroom Rainbow+colors+animal+print+style+decorating-teen+boho+chic+style+decorating+ideas

I walk into my room, not sure what to expect. Them, I am shocked. "What the...." My face breaks out into a smile. "RAINBOW!" I yell. I'm by thrilled about the animal print, but the room is beautiful. I love it. I run up and jump onto the bed. It bounces me up when I land on it in a big thump. Okay, I feel like a 5 year old girl now. Too giddy to care. I start jumping up and down on the bed laughing, not caring about trouble or anything. Just trying to enjoy the rest of my life. Then I get off the bed and I start dancing. Finally after I calm down, the normal question goes through my head. "Why the hell did they give me this bedroom?"
Back to top Go down

Hudson's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1