The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Make a Story or Story Idea Out of an Ad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Make a Story or Story Idea Out of an Ad   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:00 pm

So, I've been looking at Halloween costumes online lately, and therefore getting a lot of Halloween advertisements when I'm on websites with ads. I saw this ad for costumes that had a sexy Alice Lidell (From Alice in Wonderland, don't know how to spell her last name) and a sock monkey full-body suit costume and it creeped me out but then I thought it was like Alice with a sock monkey minion. xD

So if you have any funny ad interpretations post them here. Razz Commercials and stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin

Female Posts : 4071
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Make a Story or Story Idea Out of an Ad   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Well.. I don't know if this counts or not but whilst in planning class we watched this one movie called "Food Inc." which is about where we get our meat and produce from and how it's made. They showed cows and chicken being slaughtered, talked about how cows stood in ankle high waste(like their poop and stuff) and then how they weren't even clean before slaughtered.

Well oddly enough the first bit I watched of it made get an idea for a book idea. Like a more gruesome novel than most. It'd be like a slaughter house except instead of for cows and such it'd be for humans. So humans would be getting slaughtered. I just haven't worked out all the kinks or gotten time to write it yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Make a Story or Story Idea Out of an Ad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1