The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Empty
PostSubject: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:57 pm

I walked in strenching my arms above my head before flopping on my bed before I silenty thought about how I would beat and backstab the other tributes, Then I grinned. My specialty was backstabbing "Perfect" I said.

Last edited by Puppetmaster on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:04 pm

I walk into the Tribute's room, clearly mad. He blew off training, and hasn't communicated with anybody. "Hey! Get up, lazy. We need to talk."

~This is your mentor: Dominick. He's 21.
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 pm

I stood up glaring at the older guy. "Im guessing your my mentor" I said "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:26 pm

I give him a glare. "I want you to get your butt in the living room so we can talk."
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:29 pm

I rolled my eyes and walked out, my thoughts on how to shut up this noob up.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:36 pm

I sit on a coah opposite of him. "Before we start, what's your name, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:37 pm

"Kit" I said
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:48 pm

"Girl's name." I mutter under my breath. "I'm Dominick Fisher. Your mentor. Winner of the Games five years ago. Anyway, how do you plan attacking the Games?"
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 pm

"Backstabbing, hiding, and sneaking" I said ingoring the comment on my name and biting back a insult.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 pm

I shake my head. "No, no, no. Wrong. You have to make alliances and stick to them. If you backstab, they are going to fight back. You don't want that. Then other people will find you, and soon, you'll be ganged up on."
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:04 pm

I nodded. "Alright i'll make a friend or two in case I need to but that changes in the arena, people can hide behind a mask of kindness"
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm

"You need to know how to see behind that mask and find out who you can actually trust."
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

"How's that? My old man taught me how to kill not to be friendly" I snapped
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 pm

I take a deep breath. "Give me five reasons why I should help you, and not leave you to die?"
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:51 pm

I shrugged. "I'm the only chance you got as a male tribute of one"
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:06 pm

"Alright...but don't expect me to be 'nice' to you." I push my glasses higher up my nose. "By the way, I have your costume."
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:13 pm

I nodded. "Lets see it then" I said trying the nice guy act.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:28 pm

I walk into a closet and pull out a tuxedo covered in industructible bubbles. I throw it to him. "One's luxury goods. So this is what I came up with."
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:31 pm

I looked at the tux and shrugged. "I guess it'll be fine" I said before walking into my room and putting on the tux and stepping into the living room. "Parade" I said to myself and left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now   Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit's brooding space AKA his room for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 26th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: