The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Yum-Yums for my Tum-Tum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IAteYourRainbow

IAteYourRainbow

Female Posts : 25
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What's Yum-Yums for my Tum-Tum?  Left_bar_bleue150/150What's Yum-Yums for my Tum-Tum?  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nefara Sen
Alliance:: None

What's Yum-Yums for my Tum-Tum?  Empty
PostSubject: What's Yum-Yums for my Tum-Tum?    What's Yum-Yums for my Tum-Tum?  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:54 am

Nefara Rin
What's Yum-Yums for my Tum-Tum?  Nefararinsmall

Freckles watched as other tributes worked with the instructor on the edibles--she was busy purifying water. There were two ways, she'd learned. You could always boil the water, of course, but she preferred other methods. For the first, she began with boiling water, but she placed a small metal sheet of it, slanted so that the steam that condensed at the top fell into a cup and cooled. Second, she ran the water through multiple things to find which worked best--sand, gravel, dirt, etc. Gravel won, and she knew that if she wanted pure water, she'd have to find pebbles and get some if she had no fire.

She eventually made her way over to the plants part, where a few tributes were. Instead of working with the instructor, she immediately went to the white glowing screen. She placed her hand where it asked, and it registered her print without hesitation. She then began picking out round after round of edibles, not having a problem. At first, a lot of them were unfamiliar, but as time went on and new panels of plants came up, they got more and more familiar. She realized that they were going backwards from District 12 to District 1; your home was obviously your best score. Marking her own flawlessly, she finished the next three panels without a problem--her score was almost perfect, too. But she knew that the three she'd gotten wrong would be the difference between life and death.

So, with a bored sigh, she went and listened to the instructor explain about various plants.
Back to top Go down

What's Yum-Yums for my Tum-Tum?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: