The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview for Luke Stevenson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview for Luke Stevenson Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview for Luke Stevenson Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview for Luke Stevenson Empty
PostSubject: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Ceasar stood up and pointed off stage, "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our Male Tribute from District Three! Luke Stevenson!" he shouts, the crowd in a thunderous applause. He welcomed him on stage and shook his hand as he sat down. "Welcome to the Capitol Luke" he tells him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview for Luke Stevenson Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview for Luke Stevenson Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Thank you Ceaser i have quit enjoyed it here and i thank you all most for you're kindness for letting me stay here with you all, Besides i did need a shower from that burning building falling on" Luke said in a kind polite voice wich he was faking even though he did need a shower.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview for Luke Stevenson Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview for Luke Stevenson Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Ceasar smiled, "Now, whats this about a burning building?" he says, having not caught the last bit of the sentence. "Oh and while we are here, I will say that you smell perfectly fine to all of us"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview for Luke Stevenson Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview for Luke Stevenson Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Luke cracked a smile. "Well we had a house catch on fire and there was a peace keeper and child in the building at the time, And i was the only physical and able person to get in there and get out. So on my way out of the scortching heat a burnt off peice of lumber came and got me at the foot of the door way, After that i woke up and found my freind Josh was killed in the games" Luke said falting at the last part. "So i am here today to save his brother from coming here and to Show him i will avenge him" luke said still with the smile he had gotten from the first sentance
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Ceasar nodded as he listened, "Tough way to have that news handed to you" he said. "I'm sure you will do good on your fight for Vengeance" he adds, reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Luke nodded as his smile faded." I'm here to witness death and blood and i think ill give you blood and death..How is me killing a person with my bare hands will that make you happy"? Luke asked as he stared into the audience with his smile back on his face.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Ceasar chuckled. This one was all about the brutality to gain the favor of the now excited audience. "I'm sure we will be entertained no matter how you kill the others Luke" he said, smirking at him. "So, How do you like the Capitol? The food, the rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Luke stared at ceaser for a moment then said " the rooms are marvoulas and the food is deliciouse and im going to miss it in the games hopefully i could get some beef stew in the games?" luke said in a question with a smile of playfulness.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Ceasar smiled. "Be sure to mention it to your Mentor, I'm sure they can find some Sponsors from this great crowd!" he said loudly, letting the audience cheer at the compliment he gave them.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Luke then turned to Ceaser. "I have a question Ceaser... How do you get you're hair so marvoulse?" luke asked with a questionable face.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Ceasar smiled, "Lots and lots of Time, and Hair Gel my friend" he says, "Maybe after you've won this Games I can give you some tips and you can get all the girls after you in your District" he says, winking at Luke.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:18 pm

"That would be nice also if you have the time some close people made a song that describes me i can give you it if the crowd wants me to" Luke said with a twinkle in his eye from the way ceaser reacted but that would be nice to have girls after him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 pm

The crowd began chanting before Ceasar could answer, 'SING IT SING IT SING IT' they said in unision. Ceasar shouted over the roar, "I think that the Audience has Spoken!" he tells Luke.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Luke stands and takes a micrphone. "
The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/s/skillet-lyrics/monster-lyrics.html ]

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

I've gotta lose control, he something radical

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
When Luke finished the crowd was hushed was it from the guitars? drums? Him? who knew.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Ceasar applauded along with the Crowd. "You sound like quite the Monster, I must admit" he says, "Lets hope that aids you in the Arena"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview for Luke Stevenson   Interview for Luke Stevenson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview for Luke Stevenson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: