The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Where to Now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

avatar

Female Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-04-04
Birthday : 1998-09-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Where to Now?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 am



Ariana Fox walked up to the trees, lookng around her cautiously. It seemed pretty quiet, was that a good sign? Even over at the trees Ariana still couldn't see a way out of the dome. But she would look for an exit yet, first she had to sort through supplies. "Okay, well I'll show you what I have." Ariana said, glancing up at her brother. She already knew what he had, but he didn't know what she had collected. "Alright. I have, a tarp, a mirror, a backpack and I don't know what's in there yet. Umm, two boxes of crackers, two apples, a water bottle and a box of matches. I also have my two knives." She pulled each item out of her sleeping bag as she announced it. She felt no need to say she also had a sleeping bag, it was obvious. Ariana tugged her backpack over to her and opened it up, eager to see what was inside..


Last edited by Balisugar on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
avatar

Female Posts : 1194
Join date : 2012-02-19
Birthday : 1997-08-21
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 pm






Okay. Still no way out. I'm starting to think this dome is the whole arena. I don't see anyone else around, for some reason that bothers me. Is there something here that people are trying to avoid? Beats me. "Well, it sure looks like you have plenty of stuff, good job Ariana." I say with a satisfied nod. "I think between the both of us, our supplies will be enough. Probably." I eye the unopened backpack that Ariana has. "You opened that thing yet? We need to know what it has." I say, eager to know what's inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm

No Change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balisugar

avatar

Female Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-04-04
Birthday : 1998-09-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:51 pm

((Um, Ariana opened her backpack. Does this mean there's nothing inside?))



Ariana glanced around her as she struggledto open the backpack. Maybe she would have to try and open it later. "I think we should probably get it of this dome first. I mean, it can't be the whioe Arena, can it?" she asked. As if to make her point Ariana put down the backpack and stood up, walk over to one of the trees. Maybe there was some sort of sensitive patch that opened up a tunnel? It was it was unlikely but Ariana could still dream. She got down on her hands and knees and started proddig around the roots. That seemed to bethe best way. "Come help me look." she called to Hudson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
avatar

Female Posts : 1194
Join date : 2012-02-19
Birthday : 1997-08-21
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 pm






"Okay. Good idea, there's gotta be a way out." I look at the dome around us. "Dunno Ariana, I'm starting to think there isn't a way out. I'm starting to think this is it, and maybe it's the GameMaker's approach to these games. Making a small arena to draw us all together." The idea makes me shiver. "I'm probably wrong though." How could the GameMaker's make an arena so small? no, they wouldn't do that. There's something that's gonna get us out of this thing, I'm not sure what but I know it's something. Ariana calls me over and I come. "Where could this exit be?!" I mutter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:03 pm

It appeared that there was no entrance out of the dome over here, they'd have to try looking somewhere else.

(Sorry Bali, I didn't read your post properly.. Next time you open your bag I will try and make sure I read it better and tell you what's inside xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balisugar

avatar

Female Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-04-04
Birthday : 1998-09-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:26 am



Ariana sighed in frustration as she didn't find anything amongst the the roots of the tree. There had to be something over here, she really didn't want to have picked a useless place. Ariana crawled back over to the supplies, still spread on the ground. They would have to sort them out some time. "Okay, you can have the sleeping bag to keep all your stuf in. I'll keep the backpack. I'll also keep the tarp so I can be warm while I sleep since you'll have the sleeping bag." she said, glancig down at all the other supplies. Would they need to share the food out as well? Hudson might want keep the apples since Ariana had a couple of apples as well as two boxes of crackers. She would also keep her knives. Ariana pulled her backpack her to look inside it again. "Do you want the mirror? I don't know why I grabbed it, it was just there." While Hudson was thinking Ariana crawled over to the ground away from the trees and started pressing it at random spots. She refused to believe the Dome was the whole Arena. There must be a pressure activated plate or something to let them into a new area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
avatar

Female Posts : 1194
Join date : 2012-02-19
Birthday : 1997-08-21
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:18 pm





I keep searching the area, but finding nothing. Again, the thought passes my mind. Maybe there is no way out. Maybe this is it. I shake my head. No. "Ariana, I just don't think there's a way out over here. Maybe we are just searching in the wrong place." Ariana goes back to where we set down our supplies. "Are you sure you want the tarp? You can have the sleeping bag if you want, it's more comfy." I want Ariana to survive more than I want to, so she needs a good night sleep to be ready every day. "Wait, what do you mean 'If I want the mirror?' I thought we were a team, so we shared our stuff." She isn't thinking about separating... Is she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Inside Ariana's bag was a fishing pole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balisugar

avatar

Female Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-04-04
Birthday : 1998-09-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:34 am



Ariana sighed in frustration as nothing happened. Maybe there really wasn't any way out over here. But here had to be a way out. Ariana refused to believe that this claustrophobic little dome was the entire Arena. If it was then the careers would have found the two Fox siblings by now. The 12-year-old girl crawled back to her bag and pulled out the fishing rod she had found. That would be useful. She glanced up in surprise as Hudson spoke. "But that's what I'm doing Hudson. If we ever get separated by a mutt or something it won't be fair for you if I have all the supplies. And I'm sure about the sleeping bag. This tarp is massive. It's quite likely I would be more cushioned sleeping in the excess on this then in the sleeping bag. And I'll be warm, don't worry." she said with a smile. "But really, would you like the mirror? I can keep it if you would prefer." Ariana looked up at her brother with wide, innocent eyes. Hopefully he would realise she would never leave him intentionally. "And I think you're right about there being no exit over here. Maybe we could go and look at the Field or something. I have a feeling the other orchard will probably be the same as this one was." she suggested. Maybe her hopes were futile. Maybe the Dome was really all there was to this Arena. But Ariana could not accept that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
avatar

Female Posts : 1194
Join date : 2012-02-19
Birthday : 1997-08-21
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:08 pm





"Alright, I see what you're saying.I want us both to have enough stuff to keep us safe, until we hopefully find each other again. Hopefully." Honestly, I don't know what I'd do if we really got separated. It's terrifying, because even though Ariana is really strong and pretty capable, if she came across a career, she'd probably be dead in minutes. That just can't happen. "Alright good. As long as the tarp works for you, then I'm fine with the sleeping bag. I say with a grin. [b]"Nah, you can have the mirror. I want you to keep it in case it comes in handy. Also each of us should take one sword, so we have the weapons we already have and the sword." As I open the backpack and find a fishing pole inside. "Well look what we have here." I put it back in the bag. "Okay. Let's search somewhere else then, I really hope this dome isn't it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:10 pm

No Change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balisugar

avatar

Female Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-04-04
Birthday : 1998-09-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:05 am



Ariana tossed the sleeping bag at Hudson and shoved the mirror into her backpack. She also loaded everything else in as well, except her two knives. She placed them on the ground gently and considered the sword. It looked like a medium sized sword, but even that would be heavy for Ariana. She shrugged and walked over to lift it up. But she could barely lift it a few centimetres off the ground. So she dropped it and gave Hudson a half smile. "I can barely lift the sword, let alone use it." she said. "So I think I'll just stick with my knives." Ariana picked up the weapons in question, one in each hand. With her backpack on her back she was ready to leave, but maybe they should search a tree first, or not. Hudson could decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
avatar

Female Posts : 1194
Join date : 2012-02-19
Birthday : 1997-08-21
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:28 pm





watch as Ariana puts everything in her backpack but leaves out her knives. Then she tries to pick up a sword but can barley lift it. "It's okay, you're younger. I'll take the swords." I pick them up and set them down on the sleeping bag Ariana had tossed me. Then I put all my other supplies on it, including the apples. I scrunch it up and hold it like a bag. "Alright, let's get going. We need to find a way out of this dome. Well, if there is one." I look back at Ariana. "What are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:31 am

No change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balisugar

avatar

Female Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-04-04
Birthday : 1998-09-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:34 am



Ariana shrugged slightly. What was she waiting for? It was just those trees. Something about them was bugging Ariana. Was it because they reminded her of home? Maybe. "I don't know. I just think we should check out those trees." she explained. "But if you want we can just go to those fields." Ariana shrugged again. She had jut thought that the trees might have fruit on them or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
avatar

Female Posts : 1194
Join date : 2012-02-19
Birthday : 1997-08-21
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:24 pm





"Alright, we'll check out the trees. But then I think we should head over to the fields." There's something about the field that bothers me, not really in a good way. But I need to know what's there. I walk over to the trees, looking, searching for something anything. I don't find anything, so I call over Ariana. "Ariana!" I wait for her to come over. "C'mon, help me look for something. I wanna get to those fields, but I wanna know if there's something here." I continue searching, but something's still bothering me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Ariana and Hudson found a couple oranges but that was it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balisugar

avatar

Female Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-04-04
Birthday : 1998-09-29
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:22 pm



Ariana trotted over to help her older brother look for something in the trees. After a few minutes they found two oranges. "Yay! Oranges!" she said happily. Ariana had always been fond of this fruit. It was just the fact that they were orange, and they tasted nice as well. "Okay. You have one and I'll have the other. Now let's get to those fields!" Ariana handed Hudson an orange before skipping away to the direction of the fields. Hopefully something interesting would be over there. Maybe an exit out of the Dome?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
avatar

Female Posts : 1194
Join date : 2012-02-19
Birthday : 1997-08-21
Age : 20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Oranges. Also another one of my favorite fruits, so at least I'll have good food in the arena. I smile, and then turn to Ariana. "Looks like we're having a fruit feast tonight. Now let's head to those fields. We start walking."
(Sorry it's so short... I'm on my phone in the hospital with what I think is a broken ankle... So yea)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Hudson was a bit behind and with that a tree fell on him and killed him.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Execution (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Where to Now?   

Back to top Go down
 
Where to Now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 29th Arena :: The Dome :: East Orchards-
Jump to: