The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to the Hunting Ground

Go down 
+5
Cowvus
Yeomen
JeromeOf6
Ariiyoko
Loki
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back to the Hunting Ground Left_bar_bleue150/150Back to the Hunting Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Back to the Hunting Ground Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Rafe Terrn
Back to the Hunting Ground Rafeterrn

Rafe crouched in the tall grass, making himself as unnoticeable as possible for anyone looking through the grass. He had gone out the tunnel and immediately sprinted through to where the entrance from the dome was, that was the only way in. He now waited for his allies to catch up, while he watched to see if anyone was coming near them. He wanted a fight, and he planned on having the element of surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Back to the Hunting Ground Tumblr_m6kcibA0n91rs2qlb

Heather followed Rafe silently and ducked down in the grass. After a few minutes, she crouched on the ground, lower and less visible, but ready to spring in an instant, she held the knife pointing more vertically, fully prepared to cut of an unsuspecting tribute's leg. Heather wanted to make herself even more invisible. She arranged the grass in front of her and made sure to keep still, not making a sound. We're going to geeeeet yooooouuu.. her mind whispered, but she didn't dare say the words aloud. Come on, just try it. Come on out and fight. she dared the imaginary tributes.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back to the Hunting Ground Left_bar_bleue150/150Back to the Hunting Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Back to the Hunting Ground Lenina4
Back to the Hunting Ground Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina moved away from Rafe so they could cover more area and crouched down into the tall grass and let it surround her. The green blades moved in front of her as she held a throwing knife in her right hand and gripped the axe in her left. She tried to synchronize her breathing to match the movement of the grass and make herself blend in as much as possible so they could at least have an element of surprise. She crouched, and waited just hoping for someone or something to come by.

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Henry Gale

Back to the Hunting Ground Jamie_Bell_Wide-560x281

Henry steps over into the fields. He knew the careers were here somewhere. he just had to look around. He searched and searched looking for the red jackets signifying another tribute. He also awaits his group that is currently walking over with him to search.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Viktor ran up to meet with Henry in the field. The grass was extremely tall, it was well over his head and he thought that it would be excellent cover for him and his allies, if they can move slow enough as to not disturb to much grass and completely give away their positions. But, the grass could also work for other tributes advantage as well. So he did not dare to speak at this moment, the possibility for an ambush in this grass would be easy to conceal and you may not be able to see them till it's to late. So Viktor followed behind Henry very cautiously and slowly, making sure to protect his back as well as Henry's, while trying to search for any other tributes that could be lurking in the grass, watching them and waiting to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back to the Hunting Ground Left_bar_bleue1/1Back to the Hunting Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:29 pm

I follow the group into the tall grass, remembering how I'd said in my interview that I'd want wide open spaces with tall grass. But I hadn't meant this tall. I couldn't see anything! And that meant I could run into another tribute without knowing until too late. Or they'd run into me.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back to the Hunting Ground Left_bar_bleue301/301Back to the Hunting Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:34 am

the grass was so tall and thick that Marci shouldered her bow for the time being, pulling out the axe she had gotten earlier. she stayed between her allies, carefully looking this way and that to ensure that she did not get ambushed.

"if I have to die here, I'd rather it be when my alliance breaks up than get slaughtered and desecrated by those arrogant Careers." she mused, "but as of now, there's still no reason to break said alliance up just yet."
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back to the Hunting Ground Left_bar_bleue0/150Back to the Hunting Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Luke could spot a red flash but he thought it was just torn clothing so he just kept looking and stayed close to Henry in case of an attack. 'Henry were do you think they are?" Luke asked in a bellowing tone with a confidint smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:52 pm

That moment was when Rafe had seen Henry, and Henry had seen Rafe but no one else was noticed.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe spotted someone and jumped into action, he whizzed past the tribute he had seen and slashed across his stomach with his cutlass, he realized that there were four others of that big alliance all around him now, they were all together. He ran about, slashing at their torso's one by one before diving and rolling away. He grabbed his box of matches and threw them To Heather "Go nuts!" he shouted, grinning.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Back to the Hunting Ground Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back to the Hunting Ground Left_bar_bleue0/150Back to the Hunting Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Luke decided to attack Henry sice it may be his last chance to take out the leader of this group. He turned to Henry and slashed and jabbed at him. Then rolling away he looks at Rafe and grins.

Zesker carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to the Hunting Ground Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Back to the Hunting Ground Tumblr_m6kcc28ghQ1rs2qlb

Heather caught the box of matches in one hand and pushed herself up off the ground with the other. This was the moment she had been waiting for. Making sure she was still hidden as the fight broke out, Heather stuck a match. She grinned and raised her eyebrows as the flame ignited a light on her face. "Don't mind if I do," she said smoothly, winking at Rafe in thanks. Heather pulled back her arm, coiling her muscles, and sprang. She tossed the match with delicate propulsion relatively far off into what she suspected was very flammable 7-foot grass. When it burned, it would burn everywhere. Heather could picture the flames licking hungrily at the tributes with burning venom, and she would have loved to turn around and watch them burn, but she had her priorities, and one of them was survival. However, an even bigger one was murder. Heather didn't waste any time. She darted over to Henry and slashed at him with her knife, spinning around. Soon she would need to get to the tunnel, but for now she wanted to block it off from the non-careers. It was a tough decision, choosing when to flee, but it was one that Heather relished with great satisfaction. Most of all, Heather hoped Snuggles survived the brawl. He was growing on her.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to the Hunting Ground Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Viktor spotted Rafe after he has started attacking Henry and the rest of his alliance. He readied his spear, if he was going to die right now, he would go down with one heck of a fight. He took his spear and thrusted it towards Rafe's midsection, hoping that it would strike a vital organ. He had nothing against Rafe personally, but there could be only one winner come from these games, so he would have to do the one thing he never wanted to do in the first place. Kill another human being.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Back to the Hunting Ground Lenina5

Lenina watched as Rafe ran forward and attacked what looked like he boy from District 5. He had gotten a very nice hit and Len followed close behind him for her turn to attack. She took her throwing knife and knew it would probably be lost in the scuffle, but that's ok as long as it hit. As Rafe rolled away Lenina jumped up behind him and threw her knife at Henry with what she hoped was deadly precision.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to the Hunting Ground Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back to the Hunting Ground Left_bar_bleue1/1Back to the Hunting Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 pm

I hear the fight break out before I see it, but I soon rush into action. I weave between stalks of grass until I catch up to Henry and the others.I take a second to calm myself before charging in. Tightening my grip on my spear, I dash in and stab at the nearest tribute, Luke, who had changed sides suddenly. "Traitor!" I spit at him before taking a defensive stance next to Henry.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:22 am

Henry Gale

Henry scoffed at the traitorous acts of his former partner. He hated them he hated every one of them. He tried his best at hitting him bruttaly with his favorite weapon.

JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Back to the Hunting Ground Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back to the Hunting Ground Left_bar_bleue301/301Back to the Hunting Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:04 am

Everything happened so quickly and so suddenly. one minute, they had been hunting the enemy tributes, the next, they were in a full-on brawl. one of the bastards swiped her real good,and she flinched, jumping back.

she had seen worse.

well, even if she hadn't, what mattered was that it hadn't killed her, and she'd win even if she had to hold her intestines in.
she put a few feet between then; just enough so she could react when her target came up to attack her.
there was that twisted little girl from District 7 who thought she was all high-and-mighty just because she had gotten in good graces with the careers. if she wanted to watch the world burn... well Marci would be glad to help her do that--she'd make good fuel for her flames.

nicking an arrow, she let it fly on the aforementioned girl, hoping this time (unlike against the bunnies) for a good result.
Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
Back to the Hunting Ground Arrow-17

Last edited by Wyoming on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:33 am

The parts of the fields started to go up in flames. Aaron had a small but deep gash in his wrist that was bleeding out, Henry had a bleeding stomach, Viktor's rib had broken upon the impact, Marcelina's hand has a deep gash that bothers the nerves making it difficult to attack, Luke got a minor cut from Rafe on his stomach, from Henry's blow two of his fingers almost came off.

Sorella carried out 2 launched of one TRAP :
Back to the Hunting Ground 78160488 , Back to the Hunting Ground 19586126
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:34 am

(Sorry for double post but everyone attacked by Rafe takes the -15 and Luke takes the -15 plus the -40)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:40 am

Back to the Hunting Ground Tumblr_m6kc2puKJu1rs2qlb

Heather gasped as the arrow lunged at her. Aw, my first attack of the Games, she thought, strangely affectionate. How sweet. But will it be my first injury? Heather knew it was time to go, but the arrow was racing towards her and she didn't know what to do. At the last second, Heather shifted the quiver from her back to in front of her, feeling that it was a bit ironic. She giggled at the aftermath of Rafe's amazing attack, which she was in awe of, and decided to make an exit. It didn't need to be grand. Actually, subtle would be better... she thought to herself. But just in case... Heather glanced over at Marcie, just for a moment, and let a look of innocence wallow in her eyes. It wasn't too noticeable, but with the glow from the flames lighting up her face and setting an orange sky behind her, even a second of apparent vulnerability was crucial. Heather took a deep breath, clenched her jaw, and tried to flee the scene, her legs working as fast as they could towards the east.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to the Hunting Ground Blockedc
^New post, attack blocked

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Back to the Hunting Ground Failty
^Ditto, 1 turn
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:46 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned as they all went for Luke, but figured he should help draw them off. He moved to the edge of the fray, finding Henry, and slashed at him with one of his Cutlasses, he then turned and jogged away, watching the fires spread in all directions, as he held his bloody swords up in a crossed 'X' and shouted at the others "What? Scared of us so you take it out on him? Come and get us you big babies!" he felt he'd done what was needed, and headed away from the fight, taking them to the Tunnels.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to the Hunting Ground Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:55 am

Back to the Hunting Ground Tumblr_m4j99ay0bt1rw1ni0o1_500

Lenina saw her knife throw hit Henry and grinned a little as she grabbed another from her side where she slung them waiting to be used. She scanned the faces of the tributes she could see and decided she might as well stick with who she was attacking already. She took the knife and after swinging and twirling the weapon in her hand a bit she brought her arm back and with good form she flung it forwards. As it cut through the air Len then turned and ran for the tunnels not really interested in seeing if it hit or not but more interested in getting them to follow her there.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to the Hunting Ground Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:56 am

I feel blood dripping down my wrist, and I felt a sharp pain. It must have been the D2 boy that hit me. Oh well, no time to think of that now. Better yet, how about I get pay-back. I spot him soon enough. He's attacking Henry again. I put up my spear to block the attack, then follow after him as he heads off somewhere else, glancing around for an escape route away from the fiery fields. I catch up to him before he reaches what appear to be the tunnels, and stab at him, hoping to get a hit in to my much-higher-skilled opponent.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Back to the Hunting Ground Failty
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:00 am

(Lup, Rafe left the Field, you cannot attack him unless you follow to his next location.)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:11 am

Henry Gale

Henry smiled as he saw the boys two fingers hanging on threads. He really couldn't effectively use his sword. Then Henry winced a bit as he looked down at rafes blow, them he left. Almost all careers were gone and Luke was standing there. He hoped one of his partners would of blocked leninas attack because he was blocking rafes. Then he violently stabbed at Luke.

JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Hunting Ground   Back to the Hunting Ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to the Hunting Ground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next