The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Luring them in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Luring them in.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:03 am

Rafe Terrn


Rafe ran into the Eastern Tunnels, the walls were covered with mirrors, he glanced at himself, he looked pretty much the same as he did at the start of the week, except he was dirtier now. He continued moving forwards, glancing to the side to use the side mirrors in order to see behind him. He wanted to see his allies coming, but his cutlasses were hefted and ready for the other tributes as well.

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 am



---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina followed behind Rafe as he ran into the tunnels, successfully making her escape from the now burning fields. The tunnel they now found themselves in was covered in mirrors, reflecting hundreds of copies of Lenina all over the walls. She couldn't help but glance at herself and noticed that she didn't look too bad since she had entered. While some tributes at this point were bloodied and hurt, she looked relatively unharmed just some dirt here and there as well as Attlus' dried blood she wiped on her sweater was all that covered her. She moved next to Rafe with her axe readied in her hand for any tribute that may wander in after them but of course kept an eye out for Heather. She knew that the girl hadn't been able to escape just yet but if she gave it time she knew that the girl would be back with them again. She turned to face Rafe, "Nice hit back there. I didn't get the chance to say it earlier." She kept the pleasantries brief though, as she went back to watching for an movements in front of her and around her at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Rafe and Lenina see themselves ahead and realize the tunnel makes a right turn, there are mirrors in front of them from the wall of the turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:12 pm



Heather couldn't help but grin as she finally made her way into the tunnels. She nodded towards the other careers. "Sorry I'm late," she said with a smirk, glancing behind her. "What'd I miss? Oh! Almost forgot..." She tossed the rest of the box of matches back to Rafe. "Thanks again. They come in handy, matches. Well, fire in general. You know what I mean." Heather cocked an eyebrow, looking from Lenina to Rafe and back again. "They'll have to follow us in, won't they? Maybe we should hide so they'll come in and then we'd be behind them and end up surrounding them... although I suppose the fire does that for us, huh?" She shrugged and once again pulled out the first of her two knives. "Can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Rafe Terrn


Rafe shrugged at Len, "I think that District Ten kid deflected it, I didn't look where my swing hit" he said, "You got one in for sure though". He then saw Heather run up behind them and toss him his matches, he caught the box and secured it under his belt. "We could always hide around the corner, they might see us at the last second with the mirrors, but it will be too late for them to run away or attack first by then" he says, calmly walking around the corner and leaning back against the mirrors on the wall.

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm



Lenina shrugged back towards Rafe, "I don't know, I didn't stick around long enough to see if my knife actually hit. But I'm sure it did I mean its like I said in my interview I have deadly aim." She then saw Heather approach them and throw the matches back to Rafe. "Welcome back." She said in a short and to the point tone, the same tone she used for most everything. Lenina then reached in for an apple and with one of her throwing knives cut it into three pieces around the core leaving just that. She handed the other two pieces to Rafe and Heather as she quickly ate her section and took the separate bag that she had hanging from her side. She opened it and threw the core into the bag with the empty box of crackers and deciding that it was as good a time as any she threw the bag towards the opening where they had just come from. She watched the bag land, and then looked over to her companions going between the both before shrugging and giving her most convincing innocent voice, "...oops." She covered her mouth as she attempted to seem as sweet and innocent as possible. "If anyone finds that bag I guess they will be in for a disappointing surprise." Lenina put on a mischievous smile as she leaned against the wall of mirrors. "And we could hide, or just wait out here in the open. I say hiding always seems to have its benefits and I mean look at the advantage it gave us in the fields." Lenina readied a throwing knife, whoever came through that tunnel next would be met with a throwing knife.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 pm

No Change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Rafe Terrn


Rafe was calm. "Think they'll even chase us?" he says, pondering the likelihood. "You'd think so, but getting Luke to turn on them really set them off on him, they might just kill him and run from us" he adds. Smirking, he notes that they'd have good reason to run from him, as well as his two allies here.

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:52 pm



"Nice touch." Heather let out a compliment of Lenina's bag plan. "Make them suffer just a tiny bit more, maybe lose that last bit of hope..." she trailed off. At Rafe's remark, Heather shrugged. "They might. They'll have to go somewhere eventually, or they'll burn their little tails off," she said with a sickening smile. Heather knew she was probably the least experienced career, but she was determined not to let it drag her down. It didn't matter right now, anyway. Focus on the Games themselves, the told herself. Strategize. Heather realized something, but kept it to herself. She figured the other careers had pondered it already anyways, and didn't feel the need to let it slip in case there were other tributes within audible range. "So... let me see... the three of us, the kids from 5, though the guy might die, the guy from 10, siblings from 6, boy from 3, although he'll probably be dead soon, guy from 11.... is that it? That's only like 10 left. That's crazy. These games are going so quickly..." Heather giggled. "We should really kill some more of them. After the initial bloodbath, we've really only straight-up murdered that guy from 9." Heather was mostly just making conversation. She didn't have anything of consequence to say.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:39 pm



Lenina had been wondering the same thing before Rafe had even stated it. There was a good chance that the other tributes were going to try and run away from the pack, and honestly who could blame them. The three were clearly the strongest of the tributes left and there really was no questioning that. "They should be scared, because we will kill them. But they should face their fates and come and fight us. Nothing worse than a tribute who refuses do die in a fight like an honorable tribute." These were the rules of the games, fight and kill not wait around and hope that the others died around you. "Besides, we set that field on fire and they won't be able to go back. There is only one way forward and that is through here. They will have to face us eventually."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:40 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
avatar

Male Posts : 605
Join date : 2012-04-24
Birthday : 1999-02-10
Age : 18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Henry Gale



Henry slowly walked down the narrow hallway. the voices of his enemies. Before he went into thier view he flung his favorite weapon, the knife. Directly at the boy, Rafe's spine. a hit would cause major damage. Henry did not care if it missed or not. He continued to walk down until he was directly in their line of vision. He stretched out his arms. He wanted to die with dignity. with a will. and with a purpouse. He awaited for his life to end. To see his father, his mother, and his passed friends.


JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Specialty (Image not informed.) :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 am

Rafe Terrn


Rafe smirked as he heard a tribute running towards them. He could see Henry, beaten and bloody, coming towards them, and throwing a knife. He quickly dived forwards and rolled to the side. Getting to his feet and turning to Henry, he waved politely. "So nice to see you again" he said mockingly, "It seems like so long since I sliced open your gut in the field". Rafe lifted his cutlass to attack, "Now, time to finish what I started" he said, bringing down the swing.


Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) (Image not informed.) :

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm slow to get into the tunnel and follow Henry. Looking back on it, I shouldn't have let him be the first one to go down here, being hurt as he was. Because now he's dead, and I wasn't there to save him. I know what I have to do now. I grip my spear and aim, then throw it with as much strength I can, using my non-wounded hand, which, thankfully, is my stronger one. I'm hoping that my attack will hit one of them, maybe cause a lose of the use of their arms or something.

Then I sprint to Henry's side and grab his sword, to protect myself in case I can't recover my spear. I sure hope that Marcelina followed me in here, otherwise, I'm in a jam.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Specialty (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wyoming

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-28
Birthday : 1991-01-16
Age : 26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
301/301  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:54 pm

well... there was little choice to be had here. either she could burn anticlimactically in a raging inferno of suck, or she could die at the hands of a bunch of overconfident jerks.
well, perhaps the latter would be more memorable, unless they disfigured her badly enough. besides, she might have a chance if the fates played their cards on her the way she wanted. against a massive fire... she had little hope.

"I've got your back," she muttered towards Aaron, hoping he would understand that as her intention to help him and keep what was left of the alliance together, instead of betray each other while the Careers sat and laughed.
she stayed a bit behind Aaron, keeping distance between her and the careers without straying too far away and back into the fire. throwing knives or rocks could go far, but arrows could go farther.
this time, she decided to take her aim at Rafe.
Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm



Heather smiled, pleased that the other tributes had followed them in. "Well, this is a nice surprise," she hissed, narrowing her eyes at Marcelina. She couldn't let the only tribute to try attacking her live. It just wouldn't do. Besides, compromising the safety of Rafe meant compromising the safety of poor little Snuggles, and that was never going to happen while she was alive. Heather slunk out from the shadows and jabbed at Marcie from behind. She jammed her shoulder into Marcelina's back as well, hoping to deflect the arrow aimed at Rafe. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to piss off crazy people?" she teased with a hateful glare. Other than her light remark, there was no playfulness in her demeanor now. Heather wanted this chick to die, and she wanted to be the one to kill her.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) (Image not informed.) :

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 pm



Lenina looked at Rafe as he slashed Henry effectively killing him. "Nice." Len said quickly. She was about to go and check Henry's lifeless body when the boy from District 10 came into view and throwing a spear in their general direction. He had missed though. Then behind him came the girl from District 5. "Nice of you two to join us." Lenina ran towards the girl and using her momentum readied her throwing knife. She brought the knife forward and could feel the metal leave her fingers and cut through the air as it made its way towards Marcelina. She aimed right for the girl's arm, maybe if she hit it would be deep enough to make using her bow and arrow difficult. Len would have tried to block for Rafe, but she would not have time to do both block and attack and she needed to act on the opportunity. He would be fine though.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Specialty (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Lenina had hit Marcelina's arm with the blade dead on, it caused a deep gash that hit some nerves making her arm numb for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Rafe Terrn


Rafe sidestepped the spear thrown at him, watching it stick into the wall behind him, smashing the mirrors. He turned back to the District Ten boy, but he could see another problem farther away. Rafe quickly shuffled to the right, trying to avoid the arrow. He then sprinted past Aaron, intent on taking down the more dangerous threat, the girl with the range. He got to her and swung, taking care to not hit his allies.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) (Image not informed.) :

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wyoming

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-28
Birthday : 1991-01-16
Age : 26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
301/301  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 pm

"did anyone tell you that no one gives a shit what you think?" was Marcelina's immediate reply to the crazy fire girl. because honestly, her as well as her stupid opinion could go burn in the fire that she started. it'd make Panem a better place once she was gone.
If she had sealed her fate here, she would make sure to go out in a blaze of glory.

her range advantage quickly dissipated as she briefly lost the feeling in her arm thanks to the District 2 girl's knife, and so with one arm disabled, she swapped her bow for the axe which she was now overly thankful that she had grabbed back at the cornucopia. First order of business--block crazy-kid's attacks. second order of business--kill her. she decided that if she could only kill one of these bastards, she'd kill the wannabe career instead of the actual careers. she was far too annoying for Marci's tastes anyways.
she swung her axe, hoping more to avoid getting hit, and also hoping to do some damage to this girl.

Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm



Heather raised an eyebrow, deadly calm. She swung her leg over where she thought the path of Marcelina's axe was going, not bothering to pay attention to whether it hit or not. Heather didn't care about pain. It wasn't that she was going crazy. Been there, done that, Heather thought with an eerie smile. Well, I'm not crazy, per say. Just psychopathic. There IS a difference. How come people never seem to get that? She winked at Marcie. "It doesn't matter what I think. It's not an idea, it's a diagnosis." Heather twirled the knife above her head and stabbed it diagonally, slashing a downwards arc in the air. "I'm a psychopath, in case you hadn't noticed," she started, glaring straight into the other girl's eyes before continuing. "And you're going to die, you little bi-" Heather cut herself off by taking a step forward and stomping down on the floor with a loud clattering noise. She didn't even let out one of her signature giggles. She just stared, unrelenting, undeniable, inescapable. "Sorry, sugar." Heather laughed dryly. "Yeah, no. I'm not sorry."

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 pm



Lenina had watched as her knife hit the girl and ran to collect her knife. She had already thrown a few and wasn't able to get them back so she wasn't going to lose this one if she could help it. Luckily for her Marcelina had been to busy with Heather to notice her sleek movements around her. The girl from 5 took an axe and swiped at Heather going for a hit, Len switched to her own axe and attempted to hit the girl's attack away from her ally then quickly swiped again in an attempt to hit her target. She could tell Heather was starting to crack a bit, "Ignore her, she will be dead soon enough. Her opinion really doesn't matter." Len said very to the point making her words short and direct. They were in the heat of battle and she couldn't let one of her allies lose her focus.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 am

I spin around as Rafe runs by me. They're all going after Marcelina now. Which means they left their backs to me. I dash after them and stab at Heather from behind, hopefully setting off her balance and causing her attack on Marci to miss. As I do all of this, I look around for extra tunnels or exits that Marci and I can escape through if we need to.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Escape (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin
avatar

Female Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:29 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Rafe Terrn


Rafe moved away from his allies and watched as Aaron's attack was avoided. He decided to let Len and Heather take care of the arrow girl while he got rid of her ally. "Time to kill the spare" he said quietly and fiendishly, for the Audience and the Audience only. He pulled his second cutlass from his belt and lunged, swinging at Aaron to knock him off balance, not hurt him, and following on the spin with a stab from the other sword before his spin brought him to face the boy, the stab would hopefully do some damage. He readied his swords to block and attack again.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) (Image not informed.) :

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Luring them in.   

Back to top Go down
 
Luring them in.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 29th Arena :: Tunnels :: East Tunnels-
Jump to: