The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Empty
PostSubject: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:47 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Fairy%20tales_4b28ec1c31425

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader1

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader2

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader3
DISTRICT 1
Anika RHine, 17
DISTRICT 2
Astrid Splints, 18
DISTRICT 3
~Vacant
DISTRICT 4
~Vacant
DISTRICT 5
Solstice Vernon, 17
DISTRICT 6
~Vacant
DISTRICT 7
Greta Gregorvich, 16
DISTRICT 8
~Vacant
DISTRICT 9
Dakota O'Malley, 18
DISTRICT 10
Beverly Muse, 17
DISTRICT 11
~Vacant
DISTRICT 12
~Vacant

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader4
Rebecca Harrison, 16, District 4
Maria Dezlin, 15, District 12
Aurora Schuzle, 12, District 7
Estrella Lennix, 15, District 10

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader5
Angel Fox, 18, District 6
Fleur Lemmings, 16, District 10
Gemma Zelker, 16, District 10

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader7
Kalliry Jovan
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader8
Astoria Splints - Ex-Mentor - District 2

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader9
[color=pink]Anika • Amber Heard
Astrid • Willa Holland
Solstice • Nina Dobrev
Greta • Melissa Benoist
Dakota • Kate Beckinsale
Beverly • Karen Gillan
Maria • Astrid Berges-Frisbey
Aurora • Elle Fanning
Estrella • Gabriella Wilde
Kalliry • Kim Hyuna
Astoria Splints • ???

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader11

~Old Charrie Template
~New Charrie Template
~Newest Charrie Template

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader12

~Anika
~Astrid
~Solstice
~Greta
~Dakota
~Beverly

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader13

~Extra messages!
~December 26th 2012
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:09 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sordivider1
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:11 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District1header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_mc4e5zDOVj1rxl59v

"Why hello there, mister handsome."

Anika Jamie Rhine

District 1

Name: Anika Rhine
Birthday: January 15th
Wealth Status: Rich
Weapon of Choice: Blades of any sort. Knives.
Sexuality: Hetersexual

Family:
Mom:
Dad:
Twin Brother (Abel Rhine):

Brief History: Fraternal twins Abel and Anika are the only children to their parents Twill and Laurel Rhine. Growing up as the only daughter meant two things, her mother was extremely overprotective of both of her children and her father had always neglected her to spend more time to help Abel. She is cautious with her appearance to the rest of her district, thanks to her mother who had always taught her to do such and taught her manners. Anika was allowed to train for the games but only for her mother's fear she might be reaped although it wasn't likely. Her parents don't see Anika being in the games and they don't see her being able to come out alive so they end up putting more faith in Abel. (Want to know more see Abel Rhine [Ari's charrie])

Physical Appearance: I see a hot girl who's a nice height with the beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, and slightly pale and smooth skin. I also see a confident woman who knows what she's doing and just owns it, which is what I am all about. I am no slim figure or anything I have a fairly nice figure and that's probably about all I see when I look in the mirror.

Personality: Well apparently I am one of the hottest girls in district one, I am very prideful and I hold my head high and most times I act like I own the place and some people believe it to. I know I don't really but to have confidence is a great thing, you own it. I don't belittle myself and I actually don't pick on others but if you bring on the back talk it will be shoved right back in your face. If anything I am a social person, I can win over people and I can be calm, caring, kind, but those are all just to get you on my good side, I keep up an image, a good one, I don't act out and I am shown to be a model citizen and I am often some one people like to interact with. Although I can very flirty when I want to be and sometimes I just can't help myself when I start to flirt.

Fatal Flaw: I'm not strong, I don't have big muscles, I am also horrible with anything long ranged unless throwing knives is an option.
Pets: none
Talents:
• Knives:
• Hiding/Sneaking:
• Agility:
Token?:
Small diamond ring.

Other: Face Claim is Amber Heard

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:20 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District2header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m83vwtc0w61rt6jzy

"Anything you can do I can do better! ; )"

Astrid Splints

District 2

Name: Astrid Jane Splints
Birthday: February 16th
Weapon of Choice: Bows, long bow, cross bow. Doesn't matter.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family:
Mom: Unknown name and age is unknown. Mother was mentally ill. Now dead.
Father: Unknow age and name. He died of an illness awhile back.
Older sister: Astoria Splints, 23, still alive. Astrid lives with her.
Older Brother: Cole Splints, 21, dead.

Brief History: Astrid was the third born in her family and the youngest with two older siblings, Astoria and Cole. Astoria was her oldest sister and Cole was the second oldest sibling she had. Astrid is three years apart from Cole and five from Astoria. They were a close family, doing things together and living happily. They all did things as a family and when her elder siblings got to the age of ten they started to train in district two for the games so they were prepared. Astrid was often times at home with her mother and they did house hold things and grew close.

When Astrid was around ten her father had gotten very ill and he they had to try and nurse him to health but Astrid wasn't home often because she was always training, but her father had made her do the best she could be and give it her all, she had game and he knew she could beat anything, her father was prideful in his children and that made Astrid smile, although one day she came home to his serve coughing and she held his hand, her mother on the other side as her father had slipped away from them. Astrid just fought and trained harder to be the best she could be, prove to her father she was just as good as her siblings and that she was doing this in his honor.

Soon in the next year, Astoria was reaped, Cole had already been ill, and there was nothing they could do about it either. Astoria didn't let anyone volunteer for her. Astrid remembered watching the games intensly gathering all the information she could and she watched her sister to see her tatics and learned from that. Astrid was so happy when her sister won and came back, losing her father and brother had already been hard and to lose Astoria would have been harsher. They all moved to the victors village but their mother had gone half crazy so Astoria raised Astrid and also helped train Astrid in private as well, Astrid's game seemed to use bows a lot. It was her specialty, but she was learning swords and daggers to be prepared for the worse.

Physical Appearance: Astrid is a beautiful girl, it just happened to run in her family, deep in the genes. Her grandparents had apparently been good looking too. Astrid is a rather tall girl, she's nearly as tall as her sister Astoria which is saying a lot because Astoria had been a tall beauty herself back in her days, now Astrid is catching up to her older sister. Astrid inherited her father's eyes which were rather a mix of blue and green and often hard to tell what colour they were. She isn't the best weight for a career tribute like some of them but she's also not as heavy as her sister Astoria either.

Astrid has brown hair that falls just passed her shoulders, she has a nice body frame that has the nice curves that she lives but not too curvy, which is also nice. Astrid also just has a bit of that natural beauty to her and then her personality presents her quite well as well. Astrid often times keeps her head held high on occasion. It's a prideful look for her.

Personality: Astrid is a girl who gets what she wants and when she wants it, she has her ways of getting around other things, she always has great intelligence that helps her think of multiple ways to get out of something or a situation, she can normally talk her way around things and get out of loop holes, that's just how she seems to work, Astrid also can be quite well mannered and not so rude or crude the odd time, appearance is almost everything if you were in the games and so that's how Astrid looks at it.

Astrid is a big flirt, she'll flirt with any guy, regardless if she likes them or not, if she can use them to her power she will, she keeps all options open and she likes to be able to have those options, not having them, usually puts her in a tough spot because she's rather stubborn and when that happens and she doesn't want to do a certain thing she's constantly battling with her self on this issue and she's yet to find her way around that one. Although Astrid likes to be the leader from time to time she will back down a bit but that wont mean she wont tell you how to do something and when to do it. She wont hold back on telling you things, not one bit, and she doesn't care if you like her or not, that's how she is and if you don't like it she'll tell you to shove it up where the sun don't shine.

Fatal Flaw: Rafe, If she doesn't have options she has problems and she always speaks her mind, which gets her into trouble a bit.
Pets: No pets
Talents:
• Accuracy:
• Flirting:
• Aim:
Token?: nothing

Other: Face Claim is Willa Holland

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:21 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District3header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_mgs4jgKzpT1qmlc53o1_250

"You have to fight for what you want"

Bambi Hyun Eraz

District Three

Name: Bambi Eraz
Birthday: April 12th
Wealth Status: Middle class
Weapon of Choice: Seduction ; ) Spears, any kind of spears are nice. If not she could settle for clubs.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Family:
Chica Lee: Mother, 48.
Harold Lee: Father, 50.
Arika Lee: Sister, 18.
Zora Lee: Sister, 15.

Brief History: Bambi was born into the family as the middle child, and being the middle child is rather difficult sometimes, especially in her family. The middle child has almost always been neglected for a s long as time could tell, she first didn't really notice because her little sister Zora used to be obsessed with her and everything and they used to be fairly close but as they grew older they grew apart. Arika never liked any of her younger sisters which made it complicated to be associated with her. Bambi's own parents weren't around to much. Her father was always working at the power plant and mother was always laying in bed ignoring her children at any call they had. She was lazy and selfish. Often times when their father was gone for a few days their mother would order them around if they were inside the house and whoever was the last one to leave, well they never got to leave because they had to do all the daily chores that her mother was too lazy to do. That included the dishes, the laundry, preparing her meal, making her tea, washing the floors, cleaning the bath tub, giving her foot rubs, cleaning the rooms, any kind of chore she could think of you'd have to do it. The sad thing was when their father Harold came home he was always in the most unforgiving mood so if things were perfect he'd beat which every kid was "helping" out.

For many days it was Bambi always stuck doing all those, it was Bambi always getting hit. Bambi was too sensitive and shy at the time to leave the home she didn't know what to do and she never knew how to get out in time. Until eventually her big sister did her a favour and threw her out of the house one day leaving their little sister in it. Arika and Bambi walked around together for a bit that day but never said much, finally in her day dreaming Arika walked off and Bambi walked through alleys. While doing that she ran into trouble, she tried to escape but she couldn't, she was given a choice of many things, it was difficult but soon they stole her innocence and she was left there in the alley after being beat by them. Soon enough a group of people came upon her. Four females and six males. Bambi was ten at the time and the people who found her ranged from the ages of fifteen to twenty three. They lifted her almost lifeless body up and they carried her off. She passed out after awhile and woke up in a different place that wasn't her home.

One of the guys had been watching her. It happened to be a guy who was fifteen. He was five years older than her and he went by the name of Jason. Jason was fellow with light brown hair and deep brown eyes, he was also slightly tan. He was the most gentle one out of the whole group but he was the one who first got her to speak and it took awhile before they heard of her past and once they did, they were there to help. They made her tougher, stronger, and more independent. Although with being apart of their group she had to help earn money too so around the district she learned to do favours by the time she was fifteen and now a year later she still does them once in awhile to get some coin for food and such, but she can't do it too often or she'll be found out by the peacekeepers. Either way Jason and the crew became her new family and she hasn't seen her old one since.

Jason Devux, 21 ; Jaslin Keratoi, 22 ; Titus Noel, 29 ; Masie Jovach, 27 ; Sean Olack, 28 ; Flynn Glitz, 24 ; Jules Heart, 17(newest member) ; Linda Frell, 25 ; Duncan Wilcan, 26 ; Vivian Tali, 28 ; Kurtis Delery, 22

These are the members of Bambi's new family. They all get new names when they get there and Titus brought it upon himself to rename Bambi to Bambi Eraz. Her old name that people knew her by was Kelly Lee.

Titus and Vivian are together and they're head of the group. Sean and Masie are usually seen together, meanwhile Linda and Duncan are together. Then Jaslin and Kurtis are together. Jules, Jason, Flynn, and Bambi are the four who are not in couples.

Physical Appearance: Bambi is a girl who looks rather innocent most of the times but under that she's really much different that that. She has shoulder length, straight blonde hair, a slim figure. Pale skin but not pasty pale. Bambi has a nice pair of deep brown eyes that sit on her face nicely. her nose is small and narrow and whenever she smiles it is normally a full smile. Although being slim she has some curves that give her a bit of shape but not a lot compared to some other girls. One thing Bambi does have is height. Bambi is actually 5'9" and she weighs roughly around 132 lbs.

Personality: Bambi actually has two different personalities although you see one more than the other. One was who she used to be and the other is about who she is now. Bambi when she was living at home, she was a sweet, shy, and sensitive girl. She would always speak less and she would be willing to do what everyone else wanted, she was extremely kind and she offered kindness to everyone she could and she tries to share all the smiles in the world that she used to have. She used to giggle, laugh, and everything else. Not many people have ever seen this side of Bambi because most of it has been buried.

When Bambi was found by her new family they took her in and she spent countless hours crying and being fearful. They made her face her fears and they made her get rid of her sensitive exterior. Then they tackled her shyness and by the time she was twelve she was no longer her old self but it took her a lot of pain and suffering to get there and while that all went on Jason tried to protect her but he wasn't allowed to be around anymore when they did those testings. Soon she became to grow the need to have everything be perfect, if it isn't perfect she starts to freak out and get in a panic and she worries that she's done horrible, she always wants it to be spot on but sometimes she couldn't do it. Then came the time when she started to grow into flirting and she began to do it well. She could flirt with any gender male or female. Soon Bambi also grew a tough shell. She became sarcastic, witty, and everything else. Bambi also found a new love for learning and she learned a ton, she was rather intelligent and she was great at thinking on her feet.

Fatal Flaw: Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD)
Pets: She has a golden eagle.
Talents:
• TALENT 1: Flirting
• TALENT 2: Using knives
• TALENT 3: Hand to Hand combat
Token?: She doesn't have any.

Other: FC is Im Jin Ah

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:27 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District4header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_mgh7r8B5Ly1ryfrtbo1_500

"Lord Martin is here, reporting for duty."

Martin Wes Temple

District four

Name: Martin Temple
Birthday: May 17th
Wealth Status: Middle class
Weapon of Choice: Fish hooks or a trident. Sometimes he pretends to have a sword so those are good choices also.

Family:
Levy Temple: Mother, 45, diver. She's a cool mom who's rather crazy sometimes going off about her adventures under the water and just being totally random and crazy, she sometimes likes to try and fit in with Martin's friends.
Oscar Temple: Father, 48, diver. He's actually dead now, he died of cancer awhile back and he was a nice man and always charming in many ways. Martin misses him but he still lives on.

Brief History: Martin grew up in the family as an only child, it wasn't that his mom couldn't have more, it's just she decided not to really have more kids, Martin was the one and only child that was in his family but that alright. He just got to spend time with his parents more and more as time went on. His mother was always a caring one and a protective one but she was a cool mom, you could talk to her about anything and everything, same with his dad. Martin loved his parents and loved to hear of their advetures they had under the water and so it was decided that Martin wanted to tell stories just like his parents. Although he started to grow up a bit more and his parents went back to work, being gone out on sea for days and days with no return. He was often alone but that was alright with him, it gave him time to walk around his house and fight "monsters" he was pretty wild as a child but soon he was taught most of the unknowns and secrets to life so now he has a happier out look on life in general.

When Martin was eleven his father grew ill, so Martin started to take care of his father for all it was worth, he stood next to his father's bedside and told him stories of his own, which his father approved of very much, from time to time he'd make jokes for his mother to laugh at and be happy because nothing meant more to him. It was finally around the age of 12 when Martin's father had passed, it was a sad passing and Martin misses his dad a ton but he knows the only direction left is to remain going forward, and being there for his mother.

As of today, Martin has kept true to himself most of the time, and he jokes around, laughs, and hangs out with just about anyone, he's very accepting and brings his friends home to his mother sometimes, although she gets a bit crazy sometimes, he gets a great laugh out of it.

Physical Appearance: Martin obviously gets fed well and you can see that, he has a fairly strong build and he's tall to boot. He's about the height of 6'1" and he weighs around 212 lbs. Martin is often seem rambling off words all the time there's not a moment when you don't see him smiling or talking it's just almost nearly impossible. Martin has reddish ginger hair that sits as a messy mop on the top of his head. He has a full face and sometimes his chin and jaw line are quite furry. He has light blue eyes that are sometimes decieved as green in a certain kind of light.

Personality: Martin is a guy who doesn't give much worry about what others think of him. He's very confident in who he is and he's just laid back in general. He's not uptight or trying to get things from people, he just has fun being himself. Although being himself is pretty great there's some negatives to it. Like for one, Martin can never ever be serious in any situation, he tries to make a joke of almost anything and everything, despite what other people thing of them. Some people think he's stupid becasue they simply only sees him acting out and being loud.

That's the thing with Martin, he's loud, funny, and he makes his presence known, there isn't much time where he will sneak up on you, it's almost physically possible for Martin to sneak up on someone, because he's just big, and loud. He loves to be known, he loves when people talk to him and he can talk for hours on end on most days. One other thing that's not really mentioned is his big imagination, there's many times where he goes off ranting and mumbling on about stories he makes up, he likes to tell stories and sometimes if he's getting into trouble he likes to make up stories to get out of them and although most people know they're complete and utter bullshit sometimes they can't help but laugh annyway.

Fatal Flaw: He can never ever be serious nor sneaky.
Pets: He has none
Talents:
• TALENT 1: Creatng stories
• TALENT 2: Fishing
• TALENT 3: Using a sword(a fake one)
Token?: doesn't have one.

Other: FC is Ed Sheeran

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:32 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District5header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m5nbotPswu1rqtw44o1_500

"Does it look like I care?"

Solstice Avery Vernon

District 5

Name: Solstice Vernon
Birthday: December 21st
Wealth Status: Fairly rich.
Weapon of Choice: Butterfly sword, bow and arrows.

Family:
Father: Steven is a man of business, he works hard for his family and he expected the best for his family and he was bit old fashioned. He is now gone and dead though.
Mother: Janina is an awesome mom, she's the cool mom who is ruthless and outgoing, the daredevil of the family. She is risking to do anything and it's rather cool. Janina is still a caring mother and loved Solstice dearly.

Brief History: When Solstice was born she had been born in complications, her mother had complications to be exact and right after Solstice was born, the doctors had informed her that she couldn't have anymore children and it was a miracle that Janina was able to give birth to Solstice. Solstice was named Solstice because she was born on the winter Solstice. She was a tiny baby when she was taken home and then finally after she was two and she was interacting with her parents friends and their son who was the same age their parents decided that it'd be suitable that they were to get married. Over the years of talking about it it was finally decided when the two children were six years old. Solstice was very close to her father and she was a daddy's girl but as she grew older she got more attached to her mother so when her father passed of an illness that couldn't be cured she leaned on her mother and their family friends. Janina took away the arranged marriage and after that Solstice has had quite the silent home life and it was peaceful but she still misses her father dearly. Almost every day of her life she misses him. She moved on though and she began to feel most things when she did dangerous things and soon it just became part of her.

Physical Appearance: Solstice stands at the rather tall but yet average height of 5'8". She feels like when she's tall and lifting her head up high it gives her mighty power and confidence for just about anything. Solstice isn't much of a heavy weight being only, 132 lbs. She has rather tanned skin and isn't pale at all, her long chocolate brown hair falls down in curls framing her face and going down passed her chest. Solstice has soft pink lips that are usually prettied up a bit. Solstice has dark eyes that are brown but sometimes mistaken for black, they are easy to glance into and never return, so she has heard. She has a slim and tall figure but don't let that deceive you, she has muscles and she's strong, I wouldn't underestimate her.

Personality: Solstice is a woman of power, control, bravery, and ruthlessness. Solstice is very into the whole having control over people and things she loves the feel of it, she feels confident and mighty..Like she's invincible although she is smart enough to know that she is indeed not that powerful. Solstice is brave and will take anything head on, she can do just about anything she tries and puts her mind to. She loves and strives to be in the face of danger and most people don't understand this but it's rather true. Solstice is such a big tease though, she'll flirt and tease with boys all she wants and she does it well, she's just a very good actress who loves to get people to follow her. Solstice has fantastic leadership qualities and she uses them to her own good. Solstice is rather smart though and she knows what's best for most people and their abilities although she's not that big of a thinker like some people may be but she does have quite a bit of her own smarts. Solstice tends to be an outgoing girl who loves to just include everyone if she can and if she wants and she just has a blast being her self and being true to herself.

Fatal Flaw: Solstice has a hard time with her past and any mention of it is enough to make her fall.
Pets: A cat named Mittens.
Talents:
• Dancing:
• Accuracy:
• Acting:
Token?:
Nothing

Other: nothing.

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_lxfa1lRoZk1r327x8

"No one has time for you to be a sissy, just spit it out!"

Azalia Kiva Mizar

District Five

Name:Azalia Mizar
Birthday: January 12th
Wealth Status: Poor
Weapon of Choice: Spear, club, or pick-axe

Family:
Ashton Mizar: Father, 52.
Isla Mizar: Mother, 51.
Kyle Mizar: Brother, 26. He is part of a gang, actually the leader of one. He's the leader of Tenebris Sol.
Janina Vernon: Aunt, father's sister.
Steven Vernon: Uncle, deceased.
Solstice Vernon: Cousin, in the hunger games.

Brief History:
Ashton and Isla were a happy couple, and they owned a small bread shop on the corner. They made great bread and their business had been booming. They even managed to keep it going while Isla had Kyle. When Kyle was old enough he started to help out with his parents at the shop but between watching Kyle and making bread there was just no room and soon enough, Isla was pregnant with Azalia an their business just went down and they had to close it up. They then had to get other jobs to just keep the family going.

After Azalia was born Kyle had to take care of her an watch her while their parents worked long hard hours just to support the family. When Azalia was ten and Kyle was nineteen they would always hang out and have brotherly/sisterly fights and if she got hurt than Kyle would beat up any guy for her.

Although Kyle soon left the house at 21 when Azalia was 12. Kyle was hardly ever even visiting after awhile and it'd worry Azalia, because she never even saw him around a whole lot. He'd visit once or twice a year and he would never stay long or wouldn't say too much about anything, it always made Azalia curious so finally she followed him one day when she was around the age of 14 and he was 23. She found him in a group of buff men. They were all tall, fit, and ha a strong build. Azalia watched from the corner and was a little terrified but she'll never forget the day one of the men had grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up. They mentioned a few things about showing her not to snoop around and then finally her brother stepped in an commanded them to let her down. He was disappointed in her for what she had done for she could have gotten hurt.

Soon enough Kyle explained everything to her and told her he didn't want her getting hurt so she had to not be around too much but after her snooping and hearing of many plans of theirs the other gang members of Tenebris sol wanted her to be part of the group to know that she wouldn't rat on them or anything. So she had to be apart of the group desbite not wanting to be, she had no choice, and her brother for once couldn't do anything about it and that was the est he could protect her. Although after the plans were carried out she didn't have to be around as often.

Physical Appearance: Azalia has blonde hair that is slightly wavy and rests on her shoulders quite nicely. She has a nice set of ice blue eyes that blend in well with her light fair skin. She has an average height of 5'5" and she weighs around 127 lbs. She has slight curves but her hip area isn't too much compared to most. One thing that some people might notice about Azalia is that she has small hands and feet, but they look mostly normal on her, not anything too out of the ordinary. She has a scar on her left shoulder, and there's one on her back that runs down her spine a bit.

Personality: One thing that she does have, is her knack for being adventurous. She is always off exploring any place she can and she will trying to be sneaky about it if she has to. She's a bit of a rebel and she gets it from her father and aunt. She will do anything that she is dared to do and she wont have any regrets about it. She's very strongly opinionated and she will speak her mind if it absolutely comes to it. Azalia, doesn't like to hold things back and she doesn't like to beat around the bush, which means that others doing such would seriously piss her off, and she'd try to get the answer out of you.

One thing she seems to be good at is word play, she likes to see what things she can get out of people, not in the sense like money and such but words, she's a smooth talker, silver tongue, if you must. She can't always get her way out of trouble though, sometimes you just have to take the damage of what you set up and own up to your mistakes, it's the only way you may possibly ever learn. Azalia is not a person who can be tricked into doing things, if anything she'll be the one either playing along or trying to trick you, Azalia isn't a sucker and she doesn't break so easily either. When under pressure is where she seems to exceed more. She can really strive under pressure to be fairly honest. Although one thing that Azalia tends to do is she tends to be a bit carefree and she'll flirt with guys and call them cute. Although, she's not like her cousin, she doesn't really drink or anything she's not that much like her cousin.

Much like anyone else she does have flaws, just with her it's like a combination. She gets super defensive over things and when she does she gets very snappish and she has a tendency to flip out sometimes. She can't control it a whole lot. She also isn't one who can trust just anyone, she's very careful about that.

Fatal Flaw: She has trusting issues and the scar on her back is a major downfall for her.
Pets: She has a pet turtle name Sir George.
Talents:
• TALENT 1: Flirting
• TALENT 2: Debating
• TALENT 3: Stalling
Token?: Turtle pin

Other: FC is Teresa Palmer

Last edited by Sorella on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:34 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District6header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m5xpsyZWTc1ry93lso1_500

"Always want to be the last man standing"

Florence Jay Hawkins

District Six

Name: Florence Hawkins
Birthday: May 21st
Wealth Status: Poor
Weapon of Choice: Pliers, wires, matches, throwing knives.
Sexuality: Pansexual

Family:
Daniel Hawkins: Father, 35. Daniel is a man who's outgoing, and he's often a very charismatic man. He seems to be able to charm ladies around the district, he focuses more on being young at heart then really being the dad he should be.

Brief History: Well back before Florence was even born, her father was such a player that he was well known in the district among the girls he went to school with. He had been with many women before but there was one light haired woman with deep green eyes and fair skin. She was an innocent thing and he desperately tried to be the first to take her innocence. It took two years of being with her and he finally worked his magic on her, although complications happened and he had gotten her pregnant, pregnant with Florence. So they had to spend many times being around each other and they even went as far as being married and such, just to try and be a stable family for the new child they were bringing in.

Although when it came to the day that this woman, Jessica's water broke and she went into labor wasn't the day she gave birth, she went through so much pain before she had to try and push the child out. Daniel had held her hand the time, while his fingers being crushed and deformed a bit, Jessica have finally given birth but there was complications between the mother and the baby and sadly the told Jessica that it was either the baby or her to live.

When being told her options Daniel was out of the room at the time so they could talk to her in private. She had made her choice and they let her write a quick letter to Daniel and to her future daughter and she put it on the bedside table and she put her life forth in order to keep her daughters life going, because her daughter had meant the world to her. Jessica didn't want Daniel to hear about this because he'd protest, so she let them save her daughter leaving no time to save her.

Although being the player that he was Daniel was absolutely horrified and broken. He got to hold his daughter though and he got to rock her to sleep trying to soothe the little fragile bundle. He knew that the whole time that Jessica wanted to name her Florence so he decided to keep that name for her and gave her, her middle name. Daniel was now going to try and be a responsible farther, and be the very best that he could be, that's all he asked to be. But being a parent was a lot more complicated than it seemed.

Due to the way Daniel was around raising Florence, it grew to Florence feeling neglected and not loved and that led to her unusual behavior and that also just led to her going out of the house a lot more than what most kids, she tried to avoid her dad as much as possible, although it was complicated because he was hardly home either.

Physical Appearance: Florence has an unnatural kind of hair because it is poofy, but wavy, and it's rather wild, it just has a mind of it's own. It falls down passed her shoulders and sometimes her hair is a pale colour but other times it happened to be a dark reddish orange, it just depends on the day really. Florence has pale greenish blue eyes, it's rather hard to tell what her eyes are half the time, but they could even be seen as grey. Florence is a short girl who stands at the height of 5'2" and she weighs roughly about 132lbs. She has a light coloured skin tone and most features on her her seem to be fairly light.

Personality: Florence may seem like with her past to be the one that is fill with hatred and anger. When in reality she's not. Florence is a strong girl emotionally though, not much can crack at her exterior too well. She had a difficult defense to get through. Florence although does have a bit of a quirky side, she'll rant on about pointless things and she'll be there talking for hours if you let her. She rants like she does mostly as part of her defense in a way, it's a complicated thing to explain but Florence feels that if she rants or something of the sort then she talks the most and she decides the types of conversations so there for that allows people to not get a chance at trying to break through the wall of her exterior.

Florence also tends to be sarcastic quite a bit, she wont be overly sarcastic though, it really just depends on her mood. Florence has a tendency to just go off and do her own thing, she'll often talk to the thin air as if she's talking to someone when really no one is ever there. Everyone always sees her as a freak in some sorts but that's just how she is. Florence rather spend time with animals than people, she feels like she has a connection to them and she understands them and they understand her. She often acts like one sometimes too, it's like after hanging out with them for so long she started to become more custom to their ways than rather her own. She wont come up to you and like bark or something at you, she'll still speak as a normal human just the way she acts may not be up to par with a normal human, but honestly she switches back and forth between the two kind of personalities.

Fatal Flaw: ADHD, she can't stay still in one spot and she can't calm down or stay quiet if needed to.
Pets: All the wild animals in district 6
Talents:
• TALENT 1: Agility
• TALENT 2: Finding things
• TALENT 3: Interacting with animals
Token?: a necklace with a wolf tooth and bird feather on it.

Other: FC is Janet Devlin

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:40 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District7header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_mertx1MLwX1s01haxo1_500

"Who likes lions?! I like lions! Come on they're so cute and cuddly looking, you just gotta!"

Greta Florence Gregovich

District 7

Name: Greta Gregovich
Birthday: December 13th
Wealth Status: medium welfare.
Weapon of Choice: She believes weapons are dangerous but if she had to use one she would use a bow.

Family:
Father: Greggin Gregovich, alive and well.
Father: Falina Gregovich, passed away.

Brief History: I was the first born in my family. I was born to Greggin and Falina. They spent years trying to concieve a child like me but they were mostly hopeless through out most of their years of trying. All they wanted was a little baby of their own to take care of and look after. My parents were a bit odd balls, mostly my mother I guess, she was so sophisticated and had to deal with things like manners, she came from the rich part of district seven meanwhile my father was just a free spirit, so I suppose they weren't oddballs, just an oddball couple. I suppose they really did love each otehr so they made it work. They spent years building their house, they built it in the trees, they only had a limited amount of money so they decided to get a big and strong study tree to build their house on. It wasn't big in width of length, in height it went up at least for times and on the top we had a deck of sorts. My father loved this house. It wasn't completely safe when I was born either but that was the top floor. My mother had finally concieved me one day though.

After I was born and into their lives they decided that they had liked the name Greta and so that's what they named me. I was raised in the tree house so I was taught how to climb and it came natural. My father was always a man to explore and study herbs. He studied each and every single one he has found out about today. He has huge books on plants and herbs and what they do and such on. Even on certain fruits. My mother usually cooked meals for teh district workers who worked out in the forest logging and she was great at cooking, her meals were brilliant and she always had the best soups for when you were sick.

When I was seven years of age was around the unfortunate time for my father and I. My parents were working on the top floor of our house making it safe but in the process of it all my mother had slipped off the deck and she fell. She was barely alive when we got down to her and we took her to someone who knew how to heal well but it was almost useless for it didn't help her, and soon enough she passed. That was one of the darkest moments in my life and I'll never forget it. My father and I worked on making a railing around the deck so no one else would get hurt. Things weren't the same after that but we got by. I started to cook meals like my mother used to but I wasn't too creat at it. So instead I sang nice working tunes for the men who worked hard.

About a year later when I was eight was when I met Peppermint and Kalina. They were both different people I suppose you could say but they were nice to me. They were the ones I started to talk to about things, at the start Peppermint and I were closer. Kalina and I had an awkward start to our friendship and it took about a year for her to get used to me but she came around and now the three of us are like the three musketeers! I love our group of friends and I cherish them for all they're worth.

Physical Appearance: I am seen around the district and I am often noticed to be dancing, singing, laughing, or just smiling. I have fun and the whole district knows it. I stand at a short height of five foot two, lots of people are taller than me but height and weight never really matter, you are who you are, and you are beautiful the way you are. That's what I like to note to epople, I am only 123 pounds, I am very light and easy to pick up if need be.

I have chocolate brown hair that goes down passed my shoulder. It has small and slight waves as it goes down passed my shoulders. I often time like to pin back my bangs some how and some way. I don't mind getting dirty, dirt doesn't hurt me and it never has, I don't see the big fuss over it really, and through it all I smile, no one sees me without a smile. Generally I like to wear shorts and a plain old shirt. It feel comfy in those and I don't try to change my outside appearance. My eyes are a light blue and they fit well on my slightly pale face.

Personality: I am told that I am the happy girl you see walking around the district. I have a smile plastard on my face almost all the time and I like to make the most of situations. I love to have fun and hang out with friends and just do things with them and have good laughs. I am often cheery and optimistic about things which can sometimes make me naive to some things. It's not the best way to think but I like a happy atomosphere and I love to be surrounding with friends and family that I love. If I lost them I would be devestated and unhappy which goes against the grain here. I don't know how I stay so happy and cheery all the time but I do, and I enjoy encouraging people and have them reach their goals. It just makes me so happy and puts me at bliss to see someone reach their goals and it almost makes me have happy tears.

I am just a selfless girl who tends to put everyone before herself, I love helping people and I would waste my own time just to help people. I don't generally tend to be selfish, that would be contradicting myself. I will offer my jacket to someone less fortunate than myself, I know there are people out there who have it worse than I do and I'd love to help all of them if I could, I have a huge heart and I love to include everyone, it's very rare that I will hate anyone.

Something a lot of people don't know is that I am actually quite sensitive and too trusting, those are my downfalls and I hate to be upset, it's just not me but sometimes I can't help it, I just get that pang in my chest that makes my heart throb and the water works start without my consent. I hate to get those feelings but it's what happens with me all the time, I let people in too easily and I trust them and they play around with my feelings and hurt me but I don't fear feelings because I know enough to know they're apart of life.

One last thing people tend to find out about me is how talkative I can be. I love to talk with others and interact with them. Conversations are great and sometimes I tend to go off in rambles and sometimes even that will turn into me talking to myself which I hear is actually quite entertaining. I love to be nice to people and I'm a great person to talk to about stuff, i tend to have great advice, or so I think, it's not always the best but I got some to give out and I'm always open arms for hugs, I love hugs!

Fatal Flaw: I'm rather sensitive and I trust too easily.
Pets: I have a rabbit named Gina.
Talents:
• Singing:
• Dancing:
• Taking care of people:
Token?: Never thought of one.

Other: Face claim is Melissa Benoist

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:55 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District8header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_mgem3s3YJx1s15cbso1_500

"The unknown is always an interesting place to go.."

June Leslie Dowd

District Eight

Name: June Dowd
Birthday: September 23
Weapon of Choice: Needles, pins, anything of the such would be lovely.

Family:
Mary Dowd: Mother, 48, clothing designer. She's very proper and only does things to make a great appearance on people outside of their home. She's very intelligent and doesn't accept whinning, crying, begging, or anything else.
Keegan Dowd: Father, 49, business man. Keegan is a strict father who is very stubborn and doesn't let others win, he is a man of debate and normally what he says go and nothing can change that.
Lily Dowd: Sister, 10, Lily is a little brat, she acts all high and innocent jut like her mother but she's also stubborn like her father. Lily is treated like the lttle angel and tends to get everything she wants.
Jason Dox: Fiance, 18, he's actually a charming young man, who's funny, witty, and adventurous. It wouldn't be much of a problem in most cases to marry him, although June just sees him as her best friend and it's the same on his end. Although they follow the rules.

Brief History: Growing up in the family that June has grown up in has been rather complicated, as the eldest she's expected to set a good example for her little sister. She's not even sure she's capable of being the daughter that her parents always imagined her to be. They want her to pursue in a medical field and so they make her get lots of training in learning herbs, medicines, and other medical practices. She doesn't really like it but she does it so she's not disowned by her own parents. Often times in public she has to appear as proper and quiet as her mother is and only speak when she is asked to speak. She mustn't speak unless fully and properly addressed. There's only certain time frames June is allowed to exit her house and only certain days whe she can, and half the time she has to be watched after by one of their neighbor's sons.

June is often being pestered by her little sister Lily. Lily is a little brat half the time but her parents don't see her doing anything wrong so she never gets in trouble. June hates it bu there isn't a whole lot she can do on the matter of Lily. June always wished she had a sister who would understand her more than go against her but that was hardly possible.

June's life couldn't get more complicated, ya say? Well actually it is. One of the boys next door is actually the one guy she grew up with most of her life and is also to be her future husband. Both her parents and his have arranged a marriage between the two of them and they are to be wed later on after they're both safe from the hunger games. Although not right afterwards, most likely when she turns twenty is when her parents will marry her off to the man, although a decent man, she just doesn't have those feelings for him in that way, nor does he. They're just good friends.

Physical Appearance: June is a girl who happens to stand at the height of 5'6" which is a fairly average height for a girl of her age. June has pale skin that hardly ever gets a chance to darken because she hardly gets to go outside as much as others do. She has stunning blue eyes that seem to be easy to get distracted bye. She gets her fair skin and blue eyes from her mother. Most of her features have been from her mother, even the blonde locks that fall down upon her shoulders and frame her face. Her lips some how always stand out more, due to her pale face.

Personality: Despite living in the household that June does, she can act just like her parents, she pretends she likes certain things, and she can act proper for her mother in public, or be obedient around her father. The only family member she snaps or yells at is her little sister who often times gets her in trouble more times than she does helps her. June has always had to hold a good reputation for the Dowd family in district eight.

Although acting proper and such most of the time she does have a personality of her own that some people have been able to come to know. Most times while a lot of sad things go on in her life, June has always managed to stay happy and there hasn't been a day where she wasn't happy, well appearing to be happy. She likes to make others around her happy and give them a good vibe, and she can't make friends while having a sour face. June tends to be very friendly and she'll say hi to just about anyone, she is great at making jokes and making others laugh. Sometimes she likes to sneak out of the house and do rebellious acts but that's only because she's been restrained most of her life and her parents not letting her to do things leads her to being a bit more wild than the average person, she's daring and willing to try most things, because to her most chances are a once in a life time chance. June also tends to live by the rules of, "Life is too short." so tries to do as she pleases most of the time.

Fatal Flaw: Sometimes she's too obident and just follows what someone says. She also tends to have a difficult time with hurting people.
Pets: She owns a small little parrot named, KeKe.
Talents:
• TALENT 1: Singing
• TALENT 2: Healing
• TALENT 3: Blocking
Token?: She has a small ring with a little parrot on it.

Other: Face claim is Taylor Swift

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District9header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m7hi43aRT51rtzlzf

"And I care why?"

Dakota Lynn O'Malley

District 9

Name: Kota O'Malley
Birthday: April 25th
Wealth Status: Moderate
Weapon of Choise: Hand-to Hand combat. Using brass knuckles is cool. Maybe put some blades on some brass knuckles and I'd be fairly happy.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Family:
No One: I don't like to talk about my family situation. I have no family just leave it alone. You can hear about them in my history section.

Brief History: My background? Well it's not the best background around I will assure you of that. I was born to Alison and Liam O'Malley. They were two people who didn't quite love each other as much as they should have or as much as everyone else had wanted them too. Alison was a girl who was richer than Liam. Her family opened a booming business and they were good in the money section. Liam on the other hand was rather poor and her parents didn't like that. So Alison my mother after she had me she had to give me up to my father while her parents married her off to a rich guy. My father Liam became brutal and he used to hit me when I was five years old and took out most of his anger on me, I used to hide from him and then eventuall when I was 7 the peacekeepers found out and they whipped him and sadly.. My father didn't survive it, it was brutal and I was alone. So one of the peacekeepers took me in and I lived with him. i never did trust him, we never talked or anything. I'd eat, sleep, and walk around but I never really talked to much of anyone.

Finally when I turned eleven that was when I started to talk and soon enough my foster father was training me some moves in private if anyone found out he'd be punished for his crimes as well. Then I'd be taken away for sure so we kept it very secret and I learned a lot. Soon enough I was taking kids down on the sand hills and I became king of the hill multiple times and no one really beats me, it hasn't happened in awhile at least. During the years of silence I had though I learned to be independent and think for myself. I hate my mother more than anything, she's tried to get in contact with me but I wont let her, I don't want her to. I also have 3 half siblings. Keegan, Caroline, and Gerry.

Physical Appearance: When I look at my reflection I see a strong and independent girl, I see a girl who's mature and who's been through a lot. My stories and my battle wounds and scars (non literal) appear in my image of myself. All the things I have done they had equaled up and created my age appearance to seem more than my actual age. I have been told I was kind of pretty but I wasn't a model pretty, nor did I ever want to be. I have slightly tanned skin that's still a bit more on the lighter side than most pepple in district nine. I have dark brown eyes that express my true emotions most of the time. I have thick and dark eyelashes that help frame my eyes. My eyebrows are neither thin or thick and seem to be well. I have brown hair that has a bit of a wave to it all the time and it frames my face well. I stand at a rather tall height for a girl and from a non career district. I stand at the height of 5'8" and I weigh more than most people but it's how I pull my weight in battle and I train and get better instead of blowing away in the wind.

Personality: Apparently to the majority of the male population I am what you'd call a bitch. I don't put up with bullshit and I don't trust easily. I have a true independence that most girls don't seem to have for themselves so I have to take up. I was never a girl to feel like she needed a man's help, no way, I can do things on my own, I don't need guys trying to act tough for me when I can likely make them drop to their knees in five seconds flat. I've been trained not to let all the outside emotions in, I hardly ever do, I never trust a soul in sight and I often times use things to my advantage in fights, I tend to think plans through as well. Going back to the poit about me being considered a bitch, well lets just say that I may not be the kindest towards people, I never show much for sympathy, I've never returned it my whole life and I fight for what has to be fought for. I will never ever give up in any situation until it kills me, I am a fighter. I am not a lover, I am not door mat, I am the fighter and I will fight you if need be. I will most likely end you, just a piece of information there.

What most people have noticed is yes, I am terribly sarcastic and a big smart ass at that, and like I always say it's better than being a dumb ass. I also tend to have this thing of confidence in what I do but I also have a sense of direction and reality in my head, I am able to look at a situation and be able to tell exactly what it is that I need to do and I will do it unless of course it kills me. I tend to get a bit cocky and competitive sometimes but when you win enough times there's no need for the comments, just fight and don't waste your breath and you shall be rewarded in the end.

Although I am a bit of a brute on the shell and I don't let people in, there is more than what does meet the eye. I am quite intelligent for a girl such as myself, I also can be understanding but most people don't ever get to see this side of me. I can have a heart and I've always had one it has just been very sensitive in the past so I built up confidence and other things to block people out, I made myself a bullet proof shell to protect myself from the harm of others and now I work on my own, I can work with teams but sometimes people are just too stupid for me to even like that.

Fatal Flaw: I may be quick and have stamina and such but I am terrible at hiding myself.
Pets: Mouse named Hex.
Talents:
• Agility:
• Accuracy:
• Hand-to-Hand combat:
Token?: Don't nee one.

Other: Nothing

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:12 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District10header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_mc4567s3X01rij643o1_500

"Yep, we raise pigs, and no, not my brothers."

Beverly Faith Muse

District Ten

Name: Beverly Muse
Birthday: May 17th
Weapon of Choice: Whip

Family:
Mom: Molly Muse, 51, strict and snob.
Dad: Hampton Muse, 53, Caring and outgoing.
Older brother 1: Jake Muse, 23, sarcastic and hard-worker.
Older brother 2: Charles Muse, 20, Joker and goes with the flow
Older brother 3: Brandon Muse, 18, uptight and has anger problems

Brief History: Bev grew up on the ranch that her family owned. Her parents had four children altogether. Jake, Charles, Brandon, and Beverly. Bev was the youngest of four children and happened to have three elder brothers with clashing personalities. Once long ago Bev's father had gotten the ranch from his father and soon he had to try and win Molly over. Eventually he did and soon had their first son and already wrote in the will that Jake would get the ranch. The ranch used to have multiple different animals that they used to take care of but they had seemed to be best at taking care of pigs. So that's what they stuck with. They soon to collect a ton of income and since it was mostly family run they didn't have to pay extra workers. Bev began to become a great running and great at herding pigs. Bev soon was great at races.

Being with her family is complicated because they're all telling her to do things this way or that and with her mother being strict Bev doesn't really have a choice in much what she does. Her mother also seems to be very old fashioned in thinking that she had to home school her kids and then for her lovely daughter arrange a marriage so for the most part her family hasn't found any suitable guys or other parents yet willing to do arranged marriages so she's still in the clear.

Physical Appearance: Beverly had straight reddish ginger hair. It goes just past her shoulders and rest there. Often times she has her bangs pinned back and her hair down. The odd time she'll braid it or put it up into a pony tail but that isn't very often. Bev stands at the height of 5'4" not very tall but she manages. She's a good runner either way. Beverly's legs are really define in muscle and you can tell she has strength in them. Beverly has hazel coloured eyes that go well on her slightly pale face. She never seems to tan no matter how much she is out in the sun for.

Personality: Bev is one girl who is sweet and outgoing. She loves to make others laugh and she tries her best to do so. She's also sweet and caring and she wouldn't harm a fly or anything for that matter. Unless she was put into the games. Bev can be very giving, she doesn't really expect much in return most times whenever she does give she just does it because she wants to, now don't think she's a push over because she's not. She's very into her ways and she's always fighting for things she believes are true, most times she doesn't go against the grain but in that case she would. Most times she's a laid back go with the flow type of girl who is almost always optimistic and loves to spread cheer and be super bubbly. Beverly can resort to being really shy and quiet when faced with strong personalities like her mothers. Bev has a hard time standing up to her mother and she could never go against the grain of something her mother said. She's honestly terrified of her mother.

Fatal Flaw: Her mother and close range.
Pets: They own a pig farm but other than that they have two dogs. Dixie and Trixie. They're boarder collies. Both are 4 years old. Bev owns her own cat named Twix.
Talents:
• Running: After working with pigs all the time she's deadly fast and can sprint very well.
• Endurance: She has tons of endurance and she can run for long periods of time without getting tired.
• Using Rope: Bev is very skill ful in using rope. She can lasso, create whips, and make other things from them.
Token?: She doesn't have one.

Other: Nothing else!

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_inline_mgh1fvFDN61rd8zda

"Just gotta let go sometimes"

Fleur Marie Lemmings

District Ten

Name: Fleur Lemmings
Birthday: September 28th
Weapon of Choice: Knives or any long ranged weapons
Sexuality: heterosexual

Family:
Deanna Lemmings: Mother
Jake Lemmings: Father
Robbie Lemmings: Brother
Esme Lemmings: Sister

Brief History: The family runs a long line of rich ancestors, they all know how to raise horses, train them, and race with them. They make perfect horses an their main animal they look after are horses. Other than that they're rich because they sell animal grooming products and milk as well as eggs. They even sell stallions to the capitol for some usage.

After they were well into business, Robbie was born into the family and they were able to support him, after four years they decided to have Fleur.

Robbie was waiting for his little sister and had always been by his mother's side and would rub her belly and talk to his sister while she wasn't born yet. After a few years, Robbie and Fleur grew close and were a good brother and sister combo, he'd protect and tease her and she'd bug him and want him to play with her like the little sister she was. Of course there was their other little sister Esme and they were all close to each other.

Robbie was lucky and had never been placed in the games, and now he is waiting slowly for Fleur not to be called, it nearly kills him each year and he always swears just as fate would have it that his little sister would get called. Other than that Fleur has a good life and enjoys being around the animals, she's practised body training and running since she was young and now she's speedy as well as strong, her and her brother throw knives for fun all the time and she's gotten really good at it.

Physical Appearance: Much like her mother Fleur has blonde hair and pale skin, it's not ghost white pale or anything and she does have a bit of color in her face, Fleur's hair is naturally wavy and it goes down to her shoulders and rests there. Fleur stands at the height of 5'8", she's quite tall for a girl but she likes to call it average, she weighs about 134 lbs. She's got a nice athletic build on her with muscles and her leg muscles are in great shape, she has a nice figure as well. Her eyes are a blue color like her dad's instead of having green eyes like her mother. Fleur's style is simple and comfy. She usually likes to wear her boots because she's grown up wearing them and being comfy. Pants or jeans are usually ideal unless it's summer then she'll wear plain shorts. When it rains or snows Fleur will wear a long sleeve shirt and if sunny or windy she'll wear just a plain t-shirt. Usually Fleur has her hair up in a pony. She loves to wear pretty colours like a pale blue or something.

Personality: Fleur is an outgoing girl, she likes to have fun and make the best of things, even if things seem hopeless she will still have hope for things and she wont ever give up, she's driven by determination and can do just about anything she sets her mind to. Fleur is often soft hearted and will be kind to others no matter what, she keeps the peace in most situations and she's not one to go straight up and cause a fight, and she also seems to be able to control her anger well, which is a good thing because it seems to be able to get the best of most people. Fleur likes to do silly things and be utterly random at the most complicated and weird times, she doesn't know why but it happens, she has quite a lot of confidence in her self and she doesn't stand for anyone's messes and faults. She will not judge or hate on anyone, and she prefers to stand up for the underdog, well she is quite an underdog herself but she will stand up for what she believes is right and she has great leader ship qualities although she fails to listen to what others have to say and their opinions which is rather unfortunate.

Fleur doesn't like being inside the box, she likes to be different and she likes to show it. There is nothing more Fleur dislikes than a lazy person who isn't willing to do any work at all, they are rather selfish and poor in her eyes and just not worth her time at all. Fleur dislikes sitting around doing nothing, something needs to get done. How ever Fleur does like hard working people. Fleur loves the rain and will literally just go walk for hours in the rain and take a day off. It calms her right down and makes her happy. Fleur wont admit it but she secretly likes to cuddle with people, it makes her feel warm and safe inside.

Her number one flaw would be she doesn't really listen to a whole lot people tell her to do, she's very independent and she does her own thing. She usually likes to believe that she has everything in order when sometimes she doesn't. Her talents would be her endurance when she runs, she paces herself really well unlike others and her knife throwing is outstanding. She really is great with any long ranged weapons. She seems to be a talented singer too.

Fatal Flaw: Too independent.
Pets: Horses, Cows, Chickens, Favorite horse and her horse only is Sunny and then she has a dog named Max.
Talents:
• TALENT 1:Singing
• TALENT 2: Horseback riding
• TALENT 3: Using knives
Token?: None

Other: FC is Britt Robertson

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:15 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District11header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_meio3h8M6L1rzmhs9

"Baby, you know you want me"

Kartik Michael Bradshaw

District Eleven

Name: Kartik Bradshaw
Birthday: October 28th
Weapon of Choise: Sickle, hoe, shovel, and tool.

Family:
Isabelle Bradshaw: Mother, 38.
Karvin Bradshaw: Father, 43.
Ann Bradshaw: Sister, 18.
Elena Bradshaw: Sister, 15.
Kendall Bradshaw: Sister, 13.

Brief History: Kartik was born into a wealthy family. He was the second born in the family with one older sister, Ann. Kartik however has two little sisters who annoy the living daylights out of him. They're always wanting him to take them places and he doesn't want to have to baby sit them, he doesn't deserve that. His parents are one of the high rank people in the district so Kartik grew up almost being spoiled and so he was, there was nothing bad to happen in his past despite what people might want to hink. His family was just better than all the rest and he liked to prove it. Kartik had worked long hours before though, it's part of the family business to sell all the tools that might be needed. His sisters pick flowers and sell them also but Kartik has to test out all the tools and make great recomendations on them. He is the best at it, he can also talk fast which makes him great and weaving deals.

Kartik used to hang out with some bad people in the district but he learned how to be sneaky, quiet, and he certainly learned how to pick pockets. Soon he became a master at it and he could easily go up to someone and take something out of their back pocket. Kartik was confronted about stealing from his parents but of course Kartik knew how to lie and he knew how to play his cards out well. So no one really got to blame him against anything. Kartik was great at getting his own way and he could even piss his sisters off without being accused of anything.

Physical Appearance: Kartik stands at the height of 5'11" and he weighs around 180 lbs. He's a light weight for a guy you could say and his weight is mostly muscle. Kartik has pale skin and sometimes a scruffy face, if he doesn't shave it that often. Kartik has deep brown eyes that give his looks a light and dark look to him. He also has curly locks of brown hair that are sitting a top of his head. Kartik is always seen flirting with girls or putting them down in anyway. Kartik may also seem to always have a smuch look upon his face.

Personality: Kartik is the guy you see and you may just instantly hate. Kartik is very self centered and he thinks highly of himself, he believes he the best person in the district and maybe all of Panem. He has major confidence in himself and his ability and he thinks he can get with anyone he wants. Kartik tends to go around the district causing problems but then he acts super innocent and the fact that he's so great at lying means that he can get away with almost anything and everything. Kartik is a man who flirts almost every minute with any girl he can fine, he will lay on the charm a bit and bring them in, toy with them a bit and then leave them hanging, it's his way of making them always longing for more of him. He loves to be a tease and it's the best part about being him.

If you want you could call Kartik a bit of a sexist prick. He is incredibly sexist and believes women are meant to clean and cook and do as the man says meanwhile, him and the men get to do all the fun things. He also beleives women are here just for his entertainment and to help reproduce and bare children for men. Kartik is in a summary an asshole.

Fatal Flaw: He's too self-centered to pay attention to anything but him.
Pets: he has none.
Talents:
• TALENT 1: Pick pocketing
• TALENT 2: Sneaking around
• TALENT 3: Lying
Token?: pocket watch

Other: FC is Darren Criss

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:50 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters District12header

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_meh2jykWip1rt8qgo

"Hiya there!"

Pippa Hali Dezlin

District Twelve

Name: Pippa Dezlin
Birthday: July 10th
Wealth Status: Wealthy
Weapon of Choise: Bow and arrow.

Family:
Kale Dezlin: Father, 52.
Janelle Dezlin: Mother, 48.
Brian Dezlin: Brother, 18.
Maise Dezlin: Sister, 15.

Brief History: Long ago there were two brothers. Kale and Dale. They were twins and they were part of the Dezlin family. Dale was the older twin and had gone off and married a women named Renae. Renae and Dale had three kids. two boys and a girl. Meanwhile Kale had gone off and married a girl of his own named, Janelle. Him and Janelle had three children also but one boy and two girls. Somewhere along the lines Kale and Dale got in a feud and refused to be around each other. They grew apart. Things only got worse when the eldest son of Dale had died in the mines and soon later their youngest son died of an illness. That had put their daughter in the state of being upset completely and she lost herself. Soon enough their daughter Maria had gone into the games and she made it to the final five and she never made it out. Dale lost all his children and became torn. For the next three years of their life they haven't been the same.

Pippa was born two years after Maria was born making her two years younger than her cousin. Pippa has an older brother and younger sister. Pippa and her sister Masie are rather close and they got along well. Pippa's mom is one of the most beautiful women in all of the rich side of the district. She owns a floral shop and she sells flowers, remedies, and she has tons of medical supplies, it's almost like a general store but it's fairly popular and they get a lot of money thrown their way. Sometimes at night they open up a little bar for people in district twelve to drink at and they serve them all.

Growing up helping out with the store and such she had always been around people and she loved being around people and she knew a whole lot of the district and they knew her. There wasn't really anyone she hadn't known and often times she was friendly enough anyway. Pippa's family lives upstairs.

Physical Appearance: Pippa much like her mom, has delicate features. She has her mother's face shape, fair skin, and rosey cheeks. Other than that, her dark hair she ets from her father's side of the family as well as her blue eyes. Pippa's hair falls in nice and smooth brown locks of hair that frame her face nicely. She is petite and small for any girl her age. Pippa stands at the height of 4'11" and weighs around 105 pounds. Her family may have money rolling in but Pippa isn't fed too well because often times most of their food gets eaten up by others and sometimes they just hardly get food, but you get used to it after awhile.

Personality: Pippa has a charming personality. Pippa is bubbly, happy, cheery, and energetic. She is always being friendly and helping people out whenever she can. Pippa just walks around with a bright smile plastered on her face, she's not naive though, she knows that there are troubles and such but she loves to just be out going and friendly, she's hardly ever shy. She actually has some leadership qaulities. Pippa will talk to everyone and anyone, an she's always the type that would like to make others laugh but sometimes it doesn't work. If someone is down then Pippa tries to cheer them up and help them out because she doesn't like people being upset. She take on everyone's problem and carry the burden of it and let them be happy because other people's happiness is really her happiness.

Although she may not be shy or anything Pippa can be extremely sensitive sometimes, you can tease her and bug her, it's fine because she'll do the same to you but people yelling at her she doesn't do well with and if she gets judged badly she might break into tears. Pippa feels things deeply and sometimes she can't help how she feels about things and she can't help but cry, it's just a feeling she gets and then it happens. But fear not because Pippa can be strong and fight and fend off people it's just that she doesn't like to do it but if she had to do it and her life depended on it than she'd do it.

Fatal Flaw: Her being too sensitive is a major flaw.
Pets: She has a pet Owl named, Warren.
Talents:
• TALENT 1: She can throw darts well
• TALENT 2: Climbing trees
• TALENT 3: Hiding
Token?: her owl necklace.

Other: Face claim is Felicity Jones.

Last edited by Sorella on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:52 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader4a

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:54 am

~••~Basic Information~••~
:.:.:Name:.:.:
Aurora Diana Schulze
:.:.:Age:.:.:
Twelve
:.:.:Date of Birth:.:.:
December 21
:.:.:District:.:.:
Seven
:.:.:Preferred Weapon:.:.:
She's good with swords.
:.:.:Class:.:.:
Poor

~••~Family & History~••~
:.:.:Family:.:.:
Mother and an older brother Logan.
:.:.:History:.:.:
Aurora was the second born into the family, she was born five years after her older brother Logan was born. They had a happy little family and Aurora seemed to take a lot of her looks from her mother and they were quite close. Aurora didn't get to see her father too often because he was always out cutting trees down or teaching new things to others. She did get time with him but she just wasn't as close to him as she was Logan and her mother. When she five her father had died in a logging accident and back then she hadn't really understood much. Aurora has grown up with her brother taking care of her along with their mother, they're quite poor but they manage to get by quite easily.
:.:.:Pet{s}:.:.:
She has a cat named Gregis, he's a grey tabby.
~••~Apperance and Personality~••~

:.:.:Physical Apperance:.:.:
Aurora is still young and hasn't developed fully yet, she's starting to and she finds it a bit awkward but naturally she's at the height of 4'4" and she weighs 100 lbs, you can tell she doesn't eat nearly as much as other kids get to but she's still being fed a bit. Aurora has long blonde hair that's naturally wavy. She has bright blue eyes and they are well noticed in district seven. Aurora isn't seen outside in the sun too often because she burns easily and her skin is too sensitive to the sun, she can still be out there but it's not really ideal for her.
:.:.:Personality:.:.:
Aurora is a sweet young girl, she's energetic, happy, caring, and funny all in one. Aurora is quite smart though but she doesn't want to grow up too fast, she wants to old onto her younger years as much as she can and try to make the most of it no matter what her past is or what's happening, she's quite detemined and that's no mistake. Aurora likes to be all bubbly and help people out, she has a kind heart but yet it's soft and sensitive. She's very helpful and even if you don't ask for help she'll help. One thing people fail to notice is how creative and imaginitive Aurora can be, she's a great story teller and she likes to do things differently compared to others.
:.:.:Flaw:.:.:
She's too sensitive.
:.:.:Talents:.:.:
Carving wood, working with herbs and creating medicine, using daggers or knives, and running.
:.:.:Other:.:.:
Face claim is Elle Fanning.

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:55 am

Rebecca June Harrison
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Beach-girl-walking-Favim.com-212838

Just a small town girl
living in a lonely world

My Parents Named Me: Rebecca June Harrison
But you can call me: Becky or Becca. I don't mind which one.
I have lived.. Sixteen years, as of August 22nd
I reside in... District Four
I am of... The female gender
I prefer.. Guys over girls, sorry ladies

Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
is just a grain of sand

I Like... Reading, laughing, sand, water, sun, bare feet, and fun.
My Favourite Hobbies: Swiming and reading
Apparently I Act Like.. Well I tend to be silent and reserved a lot in front of people I don't know. I suppose you could say I'm shy, I don't exactly communicate well with people I don't know and that's always the most complicated for me. I am very capable of interacting with animal at ease, I'd love to take care of animals one day because I can feel like I can be myself around them and I don't need to be shy all the time. There are multiple ways you can tell when I'm shy, I'll talk in quiet tones, soft tones, and I will give you short answers. That's just the way I've always been, as for a more physical way to to tell, you'll often see me twisting and playing with my hair, or not making eye contact, it's just habits I've picked up.

One thing that ties into this is my interaction with boys, it depends who I'm talking to. My best friend and I have gotten along for a long time and I am comfortable around him but that's probably the only guy my age I can interact with. Other than that if I interact with guys I always make a fool of myself, I'm not a very athletic person, I can be incredibly clumsy. I can also often stumble on my words and make a fool out of myself and my cheeks usually tend to get redder and redder as time goes on. One thing that usually causes my cheeks to change shade the most would be when boys flirt with me I just can't handle it well and I tend to have little nervous laughs that seem a little awkward from time to time.

What a lot of people don't know is that I can be outgoing, you just have to take time to get to know me, when you do I love to have fun and just be myself. Being myself may tend to have me being a bit of a perfectionist from time to time and it is true that I like to keep things organized, but I really can be fun despite a few of my flaws. I like to read and run and just have fun, like I have said a lot but the thing is, I don't mind getting dirty and getting a little rough here and there. I can be the one to have tackle wars with, I may not be the most physical person out there but I can be fairly strong.

Look inside the mirror who's inside there
the one with the long hair, same old me again today

My Eyes Are.. Blue
My Hair Is... Dirty blonde but seems look more brownish.
I Stand At The Height Of.. 5'5" and that's the tallest I will ever be.
I Weigh.... 129 lbs, I am pretty slim.
When I Look In The Mirror I see... What I see when I do look is a girl of average height, I have been five foot five for the past three years of my life, I haven't grown too much and I probably wont grow much more ever again and that's pure fact. I don't mind my height, I'm not exactly short but I'm not really tall either, I am at a happy medium height I suppose you could say. I weigh almost 130 pounds, it's not very much weight compared to a lot of other girls and guys in the district, I don't really have much for muscles either, I am strong but not super strong like a lot of the careers you see around here. I have a longer torso than I do legs, so that makes up quite a bit of my length.

I have a very dirty blonde hair, it's basically brown but you have pieces on blonde in there. My hair is sort of in messy waves that frames my face very well. To talk about my face for a moment, it's and oval shaped face and I have slightly high cheekbones. I have soft and light skin that I inherited from my mother and I look rather delicate sometimes. My eyes are a nice shape and my eye colour is a nice deep blue that goes well with my skin tone. I am not the most curvy person out there and they aren't that noticeable but I do however have some curves to my body, I'm not a complete board. If we go back to my face features you will notice that I have small ears and because of my small ears sometimes I try to hide them behind my locks of hair that I have. My lips are smooth and a nice pale pink, my eyebrows are thin but not hugely thin, they're an average size compared to a lot of them. Now I mentioned that I had light skin, I do hang out in the sun a lot but it seems that if I almost don't get effected by the sun as much as a lot of others would. I've always been light skinned and I don't think it's about to change anytime soon. One thing that I'd like to note is that you can almost always see me with Butch or having a book in my hand. I honestly just spend more than half my life at the beach, it's a beautiful place to be in.

The tricky thing, is yesterday we were just children,
playing soldiers just pretending, dreaming dreams with happy endings.

My Parents Are: Mckenzie and Steven Harrison.
My Siblings... Are non-existent..I know, it's sad.
Pets I own... I actaully own a dog, a husky. His name is Butch.
My background story is.... The story of my parents is rather interesting to say the list. They were both born and raised in district four. My father was a man of looks and he had muscles. He worked on ships and made sure they ran properly and repaired them. That was heavy duty work. He was over six feet tall, buff, sandy hair, green eyes and a nice tan. He was the most gorgeous man my mother had seen apparently. He always had a smirk played on his face when talking to my mom, he was a player if you could call him anything. He was known well in the female race of district four, and people loved him for that. Her mother though was silly, young and naive, she wasn't one to be talked to about things she was rather by herself. Her mother was a pretty young thing, she was just over five feet, light skinned, soft skin, delicate features, deep blue eyes, and light blonde hair that went down in curls. She was a girl my father had been after for years but she had hardly given him the day of light. Their relationship was lots of taunting back and forth. Both of them weren't exactly rich either. My mother came from a fishing store, where they sold fishing goods. Her parents weren't the best in the district so they didn't get a whole lot of income by the looks of it.

When my mother and father had gotten older they had finally stopped with their taunting and my father got a little more serious, he had really liked my mother and he'd do anything for her. Soon enough after permission from both sides of the family my parents tied the knot and got married. They were an adventurous type and they liked to go out and do things out of the norm, they felt a great rush doing those things. They beach was the best place for both of them to spend. Like most couples though they both had their fights. My father was used to flirting with other girls and looking at them, adn in return that made my mother jealous, very jealous. It was understandable on both sides and to this day I still don't take sides in that debate.

Finally my parents had been able to calm down and they worked out bumps in their relationship and they started to talk about having children. Right away when they tried for a child, the first child my mother was able to conceive but after awhile into it and being used to having a baby soon, she soon lost her child and failed to keep something living in her, the thought of something dying inside of her made my mother very depressed and she wasn't quite the same again. She was scared to try again, she was scared that she'd be set up for failure yet again and so she held off having children for a long while. Finally it came down to the point of my father almost leaving my mother but my father only did it in attempt to get my mother to come out of her fear. Eventually she got pregnant again and this time it was with me.

After a long nine months of morning sickness, raging hormones, and aching feet, I was born. My mother had brought me into the world. I had been a product made by my father and mother and that was a wonderful miracle that such a life could exist. I was born on the 22nd of August. I was born sometime in the afternoon and by the evening my mother had made sure I was healthy and she brought my home. My parents at this point were happy for having a child but soon enough they learned all the duties of having a kid and raising that kid.

As I got older to be about four years of age my parents had talked about having another child but they never really got around to it because they were getting to that age where it'd be harder to raise a child so from then on I hadn't really had siblings and never would have any but to make up for it my parents had bought me a new puppy. Six weeks old. He was a husky pup and I named him Butch. He was my best friend from that point on, I took him everywhere with me and we played on the beach a lot as I grew up. I had a best friend. Him and I played with Butch all the time, I told my best friend all my secrets and all my stories I had from home. I went on little adventures with him and we laughed and giggled all the time. As we grew up we grew apart and we didn't talk a whole lot anymore. After that I had resorted to reading and such.

Now if we go back in time a bit to when I was six years of age, this was when the district wasn't completely safe from harm. I was out on the boats with my dad and we were over looking the water and the scenery of it. We both loved watching it. I had fallen overboard in the water and upon waiting to be pulled up, I had just been almost pulled up when a shark had jumped up and tried grabbing me but my father pulled me up before I could be taken. I had big gashes running across my back and stomach and to this day you can see thin line scars on those places if you look. I am a little bit afraid of water now, even though I know it's completely safe. I swim once in awhile but only in big groups and never alone. The beach is my safe heaven, it is the place you'll often see me. I'm not big on the training centre but I do go there once in awhile.

Don't you dare look out your window
darling everythings on fire

My Token Would Be... Butterfly hair pin.
Weapon I Like Most... Ballistic Knife, and if that's not available I like to use throwing knives, and daggers.
Talents I have... Aiming, agility, and healing.
My Flaw... I am terrified of being in the water alone and I will not go near water by myself.
Angles I like... I don't really plan that stuff out...
Angles I don't like.. I'm not into the whole lovey dovey stuff.
Others... I have markings on me, they're on my back, they're from terrible childhood memories. I like to keep them covered. I also like to sing but I keep that to myself.

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:57 am

~Maria Dezlin~

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m2ltt5lFaX1qba7sa

!General Info!

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m5w6vrp71w1rqlxmp

Full Name:
Maria Kaya Dezlin
Nickname:
Maria or Mar works.
Birthday:
May 25
District:
Twelve, Coal

&Personality&

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m5w7dzJXuC1rqlxmp

Favorites

Food:
Bread, although she doesn't get it a whole lot.
Drink:
Water
Weather:
Sunshine
Colour:
Green

Persona:

Maria right now is a mess and displays two personalities, it's rather complicated for her right now because it's like she has broken emotionally, which has caused some trouble. Normally Maria is an outgoing and fun girl to be around, she'll make jokes, have fun, dance, sing and all that fun stuff. She'll just make the best of things and this is just her more happy side and the real Maria, with all the mess of events that have happened and them haunting her they have created a monster out of Maria because sometimes Maria will come as cold and not very welcoming, she wont smile, sing, dance, or anything. She wont even care what you do. Maria will have freak episodes sometimes where she was snap and scream at you for almost no reason at all, well depends who you are. Maria hasn't had much time to heal from everything and her past haunts her and she hasn't learned to cope with it yet. She tries to have her old self be more present though and that does happen. Certain people set her off or put her out of her old moods. Sometimes Maria wont speak to anyone because she's rightly annoyed

?Apperance?

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m5w6jxDp2A1rqlxmp

Eyes:
Greyish blue.
Hair:
Wavy chocolate brown hair.
Height:
5'4"
Weight:
108 lbs
Style:
Maria wears whatever she can find, being very poor and living on the seam clothes are hard to come by so she tries to find things to wear. Maria prefers to keep her hair down and flowing.
Scars/Birthmark:
She has a scar on her shoulder that's very faint.
Overall Appearance:
Maria much like her name is beautiful, well true beauty is what she has. She may be from the seam and may not be able to be as clean as many others who don't live in the seam but she tried. She has the typical blueish grey seam eyes and the brown curly hair that falls on her shoulders. Maria is the height of 5'4", which is pretty average for her age and gender. Maria weighs about 108lbs which shows she doesn't get fed much but she does get fed.

`Family`

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m5w6l8a75N1rqlxmp

Mother:
Her mother is Fallon Dezlin.
Father:
Her father is Rick Dezlin.
Siblings:
She has two brothers but they are both dead and she rather not speak about them.
Pets:
She has no pets.

;History;

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m5w6g1XJVy1rqlxmp

History:

Maria was born in a family of three, a poor family. Her father was a coal miner and her mother just stayed at home and she washed clothes for all the other households and got paid for it. It wasn't much income but it was something to live on. They had no money for anything so it was hard to get by. They made the best of it though, they tried everything. Maria had an older brother named Jesse, he was eight years older than her so they weren't that close to each other because Jesse was taking his schooling seriously. When Maria was twelve and it was about her first year for the reapings and her brother had been a year into working in the mines, her father and her brother had gotten into a coal mine accident. Jesse ended up dying because he had saved his father and a few other men, her father was one of the only ones to get out alive. Maria and her little brother Jake had been waiting for long hours hoping that their older brother would come up soon. Maria even spent the night waiting for her brother to come back out but it wasn't likely. After three days she had to move on and go back to school.

When Maria's brother was 10 and Maria was thirteen her little brother had grown very ill and was put on bed rest for long hours and that turned into long days. Maria tried as hard as she could to come up with a remedy or a solution to his illness, but he was too ill to be treated by normal hands, when they got a doctor in the medication for Jake cost a lot of money, too much money and if they sold everything they wouldn't be able to save Jake, it was upsetting and so Maria spent countless hours singing to Jake and talking with him, making him happy. She knew one day her little brother would die. Finally nearing Maria's fourteenth birthday Jake passed on the twenty second of May. Maria never took anything for granted ever again and she missed her brother terribly. She sobbed her self to sleep every night. She even had nightmares about her oldest brother.

A few months later her best friend Adara and her were talking about things which ended up them talking about boys. Adara said she had liked Ash and well honestly Maria had as well and a few days after that Ash has kissed Maria and Adara saw, it turned into a land slide from there, Adara blamed Maria and they got into a fight and it had to be broken up, after that Adara had insulted her family, Adara had always had a richer family and Maria was just a seam girl with nother but parents. Lately Maria hasn't been much of her self and everyone knows it, with the deaths of her brothers and losing a best friend and then having her best friend kiss the guy she had liked.. It was just a lot for Maria.

\Extra Info/

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m5w6oe7U6g1rqlxmp

Angles tribute will do:
Innocent, Selfless, proud, reserved
Angles tribute will not do:
Sexy, flirty, weak
Weapon Of Choice:
Nets, wire, and knives/daggers. She's also very keen on using butterfly swords.
Other:
Face claim is Astrid Berges-Frisbey

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 am

Estrella May Lennix
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_m1dja7z0Co1ql2lz2o1_500

Basics
Nickname: Ella
District: Ten, Livestock
Weapon Of Choice: Bow and arrow

Appearance
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown with blonde in it.
Weight: 108 lbs
Height: 4'7"
Marks/tattoos: None

Estrella is the most petite person she knows. She has a small body frame, weight, and height. Estrella's also quite pale and she never seems to get tan at all considering she works out in the sun quite a bit. Estrella had long blondish brown hair that's straight, it goes down to roughly about her waist. Her eyes are a hazel kind of color but a bit darker, so you could also classify them light brown.

Personality
Angle: Naive and innocent
Flaws: A bit too cocky and positive.
Talents: Shooting with accuracy, whistling, getting along with animals, and acting.
Quirks/Habits: Estrella will always twist her hair when bored and bites her her lip when nervous.

Estrella is the level headed one but yet quite bubbly. Estrella thinks before she does something and usually takes a long time thinking about it before she decides on what she's doing unless she's sure on something. If Estrella's in pain she wont let anyone be aware of it because she doesn't like people worrying about her too much, that's what her father is for. Estrella knows when to keep her mouth shut and when not to but sometimes this doesn't matter, if something wrong is happening she wants to bring justice to it so she wont be keeping her mouth shut about anything. Her bubbly side and positive side is what keeps her going in the toughest time but it's also quite a fault considering if she can hardly ever see a negative how can she be aware of things more so? Estrella has quite the personality for a tiny body.

History
Rich or Poor: Poor
Pets: She has a sheep named, Buttercup.
Family: Mother(deceased), Father, two older brothers, and one older sister.

Estrella was born to Gabe and Danielle Lennix. She was the last born out of four, with two older brothers and an older sister. Estrella's family owns a farm that has sheep, horses, cows, and goats. They use the goat milk and cow milk for their own but they also sell some. They train horses and then reproduce them before selling them off for big money. THeir sheep provides good wool material for the capitol and such but they keep some for their own and make their own clothing. Estrella was the closest one to her mother and the only one that looked like her mother. The rest of her family had very dark hair and green eyes meanwhile she had dirty blonde with brown eyes. When Estrella was eleven her mother got in an accident where she was herding all the barn animals into the barn when sirens went off startling the animals and caused them into panic. She was badly damaged and because they were quite poor they had no money to help her out and so she died. Ever since then her father has't been quite the same and her siblings act like nothing had happened so Estrella just stays silent about the matter.

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sordivider2

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:06 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader7a
(Game maker)

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_mavroymqRc1rxtk7g
Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Create.php?text=Kalliry%20Jovan&name=A%20Bug%20s%20Life%20-%20Debugged
Full Name: Kalliry Jovan
Birthday: October 23

Personality:
Kalliry is a girl who is sweet, charming, and kind. When she's not at her job she's also bubbly and outgoing having some great laughter. She takes care of her family and everything. Kalliry comes from a huge family and her family is also very respectful and they don't tolerate a lot of immature behaviour. Kalliry while at work tends to have a more devious side to her and her intellect just picks up a ton more adn the gears start working and forming plans. Kalliry is very observant so it helps her when she has to be the top game maker of the games, she's not always the game maker though she takes turns with other game makers. Kalliry is a people person and she's easy to talk to and overall she's just an accepting person. The feelings Kalliry used to get when killing kids has become numb now and she doesn't even seem fazed by it anymore.
Appearance:
Kalliry stands at a short hegit at five foot even. She's always been short but she doesn't really mind a whole lot. She has a small frame and overall she's a petite girl. Kalliry will always tend to wear different things and styles and sometimes she even changes her hair colour. She normally has black hair but sometimes she dyes it a light colour. She's used to different type of styles because her sister is a stylist and she picked up a bit from her sister. Kalliry has petite eyes and a petite nose. She has pale skin for she doesn't like to be in the sun too long.
Economic Status:
Very wealthy, Kalliry has a job as a game maker and she sometimes is the lead game maker. Kalliry loves her job because sometimes she can be creative with it. She's very well at saving her money and not spending it lavishly like a lot of others do. Her family in general is rich and has a huge family fortune.

Playby Kim Hyuna

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_maxybuHgpE1rw3vf8o1_250Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_maxybuHgpE1rw3vf8o3_250Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Tumblr_maxybuHgpE1rw3vf8o4_250

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:08 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sorheader8a

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters 600full-analeigh-tipton

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters 14040994_ori

(First one is Astoria when she was sixteen.. and second is her now.)

Name: Astoria Splints
Age: She's 22 now and won the games when she was sixteen.
Birthday: March 21st
District: 2

How They Won the Games: Astoria was a very pretty thing when she was in the game and she used that to her advantage. She was very smart and deceiving to say the least. Astoria teamed up with the careers and had secret alliances with the other male tributes and she ended up getting them to kill girls from other districts and a few careers. Astoria then back stabbed(literally) a few of her fellow careers. The last battle wasn't hard she just threw her spear right into a district four tribute and it was as good as done.

History: Astoria was born in a family of four. A mom, dad, and a little brother. Her little brother had a small disease that made him quite sick and a few years after her little brother Cole was born her father died from the illness as well. It was alright though Astoria took great care of her little brother and so did her mother. He turned into a gentlemen and had lots of friends. Astoria had even trained him for the games personally. Astoria then was at the reaping when she was sixteen and her brother was fourteen. She was reaped and that was when he brother broke apart and couldn't handle anything. There were some volunteers but Astoria dismissed them. She then went to the capitol and such on. With her training she had scored a ten her self. She had been apart of the career group and like above it tells you how she won. After she did the victor tour she soon tried to forget the arena and everything in it and soon she went to drinking to fix this. Although it never was enough just numbed the pain. Astoria came back and found out her mother sold her dog for some money and her brother had passed away. Astoria had no option. Drinking was what she did. Later on it got worse but in the past few years it's been less. She does get drunk still just not as often.

Appearance: Astoria is quite tall and she stands at the height of 5'9" and weighs a good 143 lbs, most of it is toned considering she still work outs despite being drunk quite a bit. Astoria has brown shoulder length hair that has a bit of curls in it. She has greyish blue eyes and fair skin that's smooth. Her scars are gone thanks to the capitol after she won.

Personality: Astoria is a deceiving girl who gets what she wants and when she wants it. She is quite stubborn and wont take no for an answer, she also will do things her way and that's it. You try to tell her different then be prepared to get your face blasted off when she yells in your fae. Astoria also doesn't put up with bull and is quite exact on her rules and is a very honest person. There's no beating around the bush with her and you will not get much lies from her, unless it's part of her game plan but she's a brilliant liar so you wouldn't know if she was lying to you or not. Astoria doesn't have much of a soft side left since she came back and found her brother dead and her mother a crazy. Astoria is okay being on her own and has okay leader ship skills but she prefers being alone. She was also in control of all the careers when she was in the games.

Flaw: Lacks to be overly nice, and she doesn't listen to most people.

Pet(s): Astoria has no pets, they all got sold by her family when she went into the games.

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:11 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters __the_woman___by_misslaurelle-d4ob49i

Name: Summer Colts
Age: Nineteen, she was seventeen when she played in the games.
Birthday: December 2nd
District: 9

How They Won the Games: Summer was placed in the first quater quell and she honestly won the game because she had managed to score an 11 in training and the careers wanted her on their team to keep her close, Summer knew their plan so in the middle of the night when they were down to the final eight, she slaughtered all teh careers in their sleep. That left one more person and honestly all Summer had to do was wait a few days and the kid died of lack of food.

History: Summer was put up for adoption as soon as she was born, more like she was left on someone else's doorstep and then she was their problem from there on. She grew up doing a lot of labour work and had even done the house hold chores. She had rather a rough life but then she was reaped when she was seventeen. She was actually happier to go there then be stuck in her home. So she went into the games and came back out a winner. Now she is doing the best she can to have her tributes survive.

Flaw: Summer can't shoot long range, and she seems to lack acting skills.

Pet(s): She owns her own mockingjay and they sing songs all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:11 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sordivider3
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:18 am

Anika Rhine = Amber Heard

Astrid Splints = Willa Holland

Solstice Vernon = Nina Dobrev

Greta Gregorvich = Melissa Benoist

Dakota O'Malley = Kate Beckinsale

DEAD

Maria Dezlin = Astrid-Berges Frisbey

Aurora Schuzle = Elle Fanning

Estrella Lennix = Gabriella Wilde

OTHERS

Kalliry Jovan = Kim Hyuna

Astoria Splints = Analeigh Tipton

Last edited by Sorella on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:20 am

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Sordivider4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters   Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorella's Fairytale Book Of Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next