The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappearing... for now, or for good?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:15 pm

The cannon sounded to signal Marcelina's death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Heather finally felt at peace. She took out an apple from her quiver and stuffed it in Marcelina's mouth, as if Marcie were a pig. After a moment, she put one of her knives down, grabbed the dead girl's bow and an arrow, and strung the arrow on the bow. She had learned how to shoot well enough in the training center considering this close range. Heather fired the arrow into the apple and through the back of Marcie's throat, smiling. "You're right, Lenina, she really did suck at singing. At least now even if she came back to life we wouldn't have to hear her awful voice ever again." She faked a shudder. "Ugh. The horror." Heather spit on Marcelina's bloody face and stepped away, watching the red liquid gush about onto the floor until it got too far away and the fog obscured her line of vision. "So, where to next?" she asked. "There can't be very many left. Should we explore the towers some more?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Rafe Terrn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rafe walked over to the body. Grunting as he looked down at it, with the arrow in its throat. The voice was like to make an appearance again soon, what with a 'Hello Rafey' There he way... 'Perhaps, you should leave a mark on this one, she gave you and me a lot of trouble lately with her cowardly running' it said, now, the voice was trying to use his mind against him, and he watched, almost confused, as he raised his boot and kicked the girl square in the face, hearing her nose break.

"They should have fun cleaning her up for the homecoming" he said, sounding a bit creepy himself, as he turned away and began walking to another part of the tower, any other part. Not even bothering to say anything to his allies. In his head, he had one thing to say to the voice that was causing him problems. 'You and I' Rafe said, 'will never be we'. The voice responded, 'Ooooh, how wrong you are Rafey Boy, you will see our full potential, in time'.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 pm

---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina found the throwing knife on the ground after a few moments of searching. She picked it up and put it with the others, securing it in her belt. She then adjusted her backpack and readjusted her grip on her axe before she decided to start moving towards the exit. She wasn't going to mutilate their last victim's body like her other two allies did. Lenina just ignored it. The girl wasn't even important enough to dignify anything being done to her body. She turned towards her allies, "Well there has to at least be someone else. I'm trying to count who we have witnessed being killed and there is at least us plus maybe 1 or 2 more that we haven't seen. I say we should check this area some more before we move on back towards the fields and the other areas. Why stray when there are a few other towers to explore nearby." Lenina just started moving towards the exit, not really seeing where her allies were heading.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Milo came in unseen by the careers and he sat by the door so Ariana could still see him. As for the careers they didn't hear or see anyone or anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe was business right now, he had some problems in his head, and he just wanted to kill whoever was left and go home. He stopped walking and looked around cautiously. He had to be near some sort of end to the tower, it couldn't go on forever. He looked behind him and could faintly make out Len walking behind him, Heather was probably still at the corpse, possibly giving it a makeover.

The creepy voice decided to intrude again. 'Oh Rafey, why don't we take a little think tank time to figure out who is probably left, me and you, we're good enough buddies for that, are we not?' it said, and he could imagine a grotesque smile to go with the voice he heard. He whispered so that none of his allies would hear him, because it was putting too much stress to keep these arguments in his head. "Listen voice, I have enough things to deal with, so try to stay silent with your evil ideas of mutilation, I'm here to win, not make Corpse Art" he said quickly, silently, in a strained tone, "If you don't have any ideas that will help me just find and kill a tribute, then shut up" he said, a little louder, but still out of earshot of anyone else... hopefully.

'Alright Rafey' it said, and Rafe sighed in relief. 'Now, lets see, we have the Career parade of slaughtering machines behind you and including you, right? So aside from that, we know the Alliance District 5 had was wiped out, mostly by you guys when the last five came after you' it said, Rafe wondered how it knew about events prior to its first appearance, before remembering the voice could see in his head. 'Now, that leaves very little left' Rafe nodded to himself, making effort to keep it in his head now, 'District Six, those sibling kids' he thought. The voice said nothing, using the silence to represent his agreement.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:13 am

Ariana quickly chased after Milo. Even for a little puppy he was very fast. He had scampered away to another tower. Yep, a tower. Apparently Ariana had been in a tower. One of four towers actually. This Arena didn't seem to be very original. Just two years ago, when Ariana was ten, the castle Arena had four towers. But Ariana didn't stop to admire the view, she was chasing her puppy. A couple of times she lost sight if him, but she always caught sight of him again. Now he was sitting at the top of the stairs of a tower. It wasn't the tower Ariana had been in obviously. This particular tower was filled with fog. Ariana quickly picked Milo up before staying low and creeping along the wall. She didn't know what was in the room, but a thick swirling mist was never good. Ariana stopped after she had crept around five metres. She listened attentively, and heard nothing. Her breathing was practically silent, and even Milo was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Lenina kept moving, her axe readied for anything that might make itself known in the foggy tower they were in. Anything could come out and attack her and Lenina's motto was better be prepared than left looking stupid. Lenina tried to keep track of who she knew was dead already after the bloodbath. Now who is left, well obviously there the lovely band of careers we have including myself. Then the band of merry men that the District 5 boy put together was dead now as well. That was that annoying boy from 3, the two from 5, the boys from 10 and 11. Then of course there were the faces in the sky, the boy from 7 and the girls from 4, 8 and 9. So who is left...? Lenina had to think for a moment as she counted the districts in her head that were left. There was something obviously missing. Right....the two from 6, the brother and sister. The little girl and her older brother, well its sad that we are going to have to break that lovely little family up. Now it was just a matter of finding the exit to this foggy tower to go and find them, at least if they were both still alive they would both be together. Easy enough, finding one meant finding both of them. She continued to silently look for the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Heather was confused. It wasn't about how many tributes were left. She had other things to worry about. What if something happens to Snuggles? she fretted. He's not safe in Rafe's backpack. What if another tribute steals him? What if he falls out? She shook her head, trying to clear it. Why the heck am I so obsessed with Mr. Snuggles? she wondered. I mean, sure, he's awesome and has brought us really good luck, but he's just a teddy bear, right? She was unsure. I have to start thinking about this alliance. Heather realized suddenly. There can't be that many people left... can there? She loved the relationship that the careers had and being a part of them, but she couldn't deny the inevitable, and prolonging it would mean not killing the other tributes. Heather couldn't let that happen, either. It's not even that I don't want to kill them... I don't care about that. It's just... I don't want to stop being a career. Besides, if anything, they'd probably team up to kill me... and even if they didn't, what could I do against Rafe or Lenina? Heather sighed, pondering the way other tributes had hidden and failed. She had a few ideas, but kept them to herself. I can't go making some grand plan yet. she decided. Not until we know how many tributes are left for sure. I'll just wait and collect some ideas until its time. Just watching and waiting... Heather sighed. She wished she could see.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Milo had heard someone speaking and his ears perked up. He went along into the fog and began to bark. The careers now knew someone was there and Ariana was now known of the careers.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:15 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe heard a dog bark. 'Mutt?' he thought, looking around cautiously, in a ready stance. 'No Rafey' the voice said, it seemed to be taking on an echo of its words now, and the other voices had gone silent lately... 'Sounds like a normal dog, a mutt would have attacked viciously, not barked' Rafe nodded to himself. 'Now Rafey, that girl must be here, the tiny one with the brother' the voice said, in a mischievous tone.

'I suspect she is separated from her brother, but maybe we should test it' Rafe's eyebrows scrunched up, where was he going with this? 'I think if I lost my older brother at her age, I would be overjoyed, to even just... hear his voice one last time' it said. Rafe let out a long breath at the thought. 'Come on Rafey Boy, would you deny that little girl one last chat with her brother? You remember his voice, you two sounded a bit alike, I'll even help you out a little'.

Rafe sighed, and stood up straight, he tried sounding it out in his head first, and then shouted out into the black in his best imitation of Hudson's voice, with some help from the ever ready creepy voice, "Ariana? Are you there?", his voice was strained from all the stress lately, which added to the sound of worry for the girl, it would be a good ploy, if she fell for it.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 am

Ariana grabbed at Milo, but he was already gone. Why did he jump off like that? Then he barked, quite a few times. Ariana cringed, still remaining silent. She also remained deathly still. No way was she moving. If Milo had started barking that meant someone, or something, else was here. He wouldn't just bark at nothing. Sure enough, a voice called out. 'Ariana? Are you there?' Ariana's eyes widened. Hudson? He was alive? She almost called out to him, but something stopped her. His voice sounded, off. But that could just be the stress of the Games. She opened her mouth, but once again stopped. Something seemed wrong. The mist was still swirling slowly. If Hudson had really thought she was here he would be searching for her desperately. He'd be cutting through the fog in a desparate attempt to find her. And was Hudson's voice always like that? It just didn't sound like him. Besides, staying alive this long meant that you grew cautious. Even if the voice sounded exactly like Hudson and a figure had started moving through the fog Ariana would have stayed silent. If Hudson was really here, then he'd find her. He always found her, he was her big brother. She was the baby sister. It wasn't her job to take care of Hudson. Ariana remained silent and didn't move a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:45 am

Lenina heard the bark, Was that a dog? Probably some mangy, flea bitten, blob of fur. Disgusting. She quickly holstered her axe and grabbed one of her throwing knives as she stalked through the fog her ears now listening for any sounds of movement coming from the fog at all. Lenina heard as Rafe called out into the foggy nothingness that surrounded them. "Ariana? Are you there?" He obviously was trying to lure the District 6 girl out of hiding, so she decided that she better keep quiet and not ruin the fun. Aww, what a happy little reunion they will have. Len grinned at the thought. She moved close to Rafe, easily able to hide behind his looming figure. He was much bulkier and taller than her and her smaller frame could easily be hidden behind him. That way if the girl pops up, I can just move in real quick and cut her down. She would be none the wiser. Plus.... She kept her eyes trained forward, making sure to keep and eye on Heather. You never know when 7 will lose it and try to attack us. But better worry now about the girl, then go from there. Lenina caught eyes with Heather and brought her finger to her mouth and mouth the word Shhhh. Lenina continued to stay hidden behind Rafe, while still keeping both her eyes and ears open for any sounds or movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:35 am

Heather looked around with narrowed eyes. She followed Lenina's suggestion and stayed silent, watching, waiting, plotting. A puppy... I always used to love puppies when I was little... so innocent, but they don't know they're own strength... they could easily kill. She grinned. Gloves off. Heather told herself, and let go a little. She had to be creative. Come on, come on, Heather urged herself. Think outside the box. She took off her quiver and pack and examined her supplies. Reflector's cool, but what can I do with that? She took out the apples, briefly contemplated throwing them at people, and turned the idea down, stuffing them back in her quiver. An idea hit her, but she wasn't sure how to use it yet. She didn't know where it would lead... until she did. Heather snuck backwards in silence, looking around, until she was out of sight of the careers. She dropped her quiver, one of the apples rolling across the floor. She screamed. "Oh my gawd, there's something there! Please, I never beg, and I'm begging, I don't know what the hell this is- COME ON! I AM SICK TO DEATH OF YOUR INNOCENCE! IT IS AN INSULT TO ME! GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME KILL IT OR I SWEAR I AM GOING TO DIE, AND THEN IT'S GOING TO GET YOU! Holy cra- OH MY GAWD, it's coming closer!" she wailed, counting on the fog to hide her as she melted away. "Help!" She grabbed a knife and slid it across the floor, which made a nice raking sound, but didn't let go of it. If this doesn't work... Heather gasped loudly and grabbed the water bottle she had taken from Aaron. She shook it up and opened the cap, watching air bubbles float away. Heather took a huge gulp and spit it out, spraying it from her mouth in case anyone was nearby enough to feel it. She took a quick drink and then stabbed the bottle with her knife, tearing it to shreds. She tossed the shreds around, hoping it would help her image. "Please... not yet... I don't want to die yet..." she wept, slamming herself into a wall and going in the direction of the thing that had made the noise. "It's not like a normal mutt, normal mutts aren't scary, this thing is... I don't even know, gawd, please help me, it's going to eat me alive!" She screamed again, clattering her feet on the ground, making an earsplitting sob, throwing the reflector at a wall, and hoping it would shatter. Heather glared at the ground. Come on, come on, come on... she though, frustrated. Where's that dog-sounding-animal-thing? Something had to make that noise. Where is it? She scuffled on the ground and ducked low in case the fog was in a good angle for the others, rolling around on the floor and making clunky noises from her awkward backpack. She tip-toed away from the spot of her volume in silence, not wanting to be found. Heather didn't know exactly what she was doing long-term, but it was leading up to something... she just wasn't sure what.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:42 am

No change
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe frowned in the direction Heather's voice was coming from, good way to ruin the plan. The voice intervened, 'Not all hope is lost Rafey Boy' it said calmly, 'We can salvage this yet, Heather is claiming to be attacked, Hudson would go right to her, and then... protect her, as it were'.

Rafe nodded and ran around, Hudson would probably go all over the place to find his sister, right? Well, Rafe was doing just that, going all over the place to find this little girl. He saw something in the fog and ran towards it, realizing that it was a short figure, it had to be the girl. He ran up from her side and grabbed her, pulling her into a comforting hug. It would be the last act of kindness he did in the arena. "Thank God Ariana, I've been looking all over the place for you" he said, keeping her occupied, he would roll away as soon as Lenina attacked.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Ariana jerked suddenly as a girl started screaming and crying. What? It sounded like she was being attacked by a mutt, with all sorts of horrible sounds. Ariana shuddered slightly, but remained still anyway. That's when the voice pretending to be her borther sounded again, and a huge figure came and hugged her. Ariana glanced at this guy in fright. He was WAY to big to be Hudson. That meant some random was hugging her. Ariana twisted out of his grip quickly, slapped him in the face and scampered away into the fog. She slowed her pace so the fog would swirl normally again. Her hand was stinging slightly from the slap, but they guy deserved it. How dare he imitate Hudson?! Ariana stayed low in the fog again, seeing if she oculd find Milo again. Luckily, he was right next to her. She drew him closer and waited silently for anything else to happen.

Last edited by Balisugar on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Seeing as nobody had found her yet, Heather scampered silently off into the corner where she heard Rafe's imitation of Hudson coming from. She didn't want to blow her cover. Something about the little girl intrigued her. What if she won? Heather wondered. Ha... she'd be scarred for life. Poor kid. That would be hilarious. Heather held back a laugh as she analyzed what she could make of the situation. She drew her knives cautiously, not wanting to use them yet but wanting to be prepared. Watch out, Heather. She told herself. Be careful. She didn't want to risk any chance she had of avoiding notice. The nothingness of the fog was hypnotizing. She wasn't sure who she was hiding from, Ariana or Lenina and Rafe, but she wanted to stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Lenina continued behind Rafe as he crept forward towards the girl. That was when Heather started screaming and yelling. I gave her one direction and she obviously couldn't follow that. 7 is a loose cannon, but I will deal with her yet. And hey, maybe she is being attacked. If so good, we are at the end anyways. For now Lenina was more interested in making sure the plan that Rafe set up was successful. Rafe scurried forward to hug the girl and as she brought her arm back to attack the small girl pushed her self away from him and ran. Luckily for Len, she had her throwing knife ready and a clear view of where the girl ran to, and she wasn't too far ahead. "Oh no, it looks like your big brother is gone. Such a shame...but maybe I can help reunite you two. Come on little one, this won't hurt.....much." Lenina brought her arm back and trained her eye on the figure running in the fog. She let it go and it gracefully flew towards its target.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Milo jumped out of Ariana's arms and he grew four times Lenina's size. He hit the roof of the tower and he snarled at Lenina and attacked.

Sorella carried out 2 launched of one MUTT :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Milo does double hits, and he has 200 hp)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:17 am

Ariana attempted to duck out of the way as a knife whistled towards her. She had heard it coming. It was from that horrible District 2 girl. As well as attacking her, she was also taunting her. Ariana gritted her teeth, but remained silent. That's when the real surprise happened. Milo jumped out of her arms and... grew. He grew and grew and grew. Soon he was four times the size of Lenina. He broke the roof before attacking Lenina twice. Ariana smiled in spite of the situation. Her beautiful little puppy was protecting her. But he was a mutt now, she had to be careful. Ariana looked at the throwing knife in her hand and threw it towards Lenina. She would need it, Milo was out for her blood. That was what she got for attacking her. Milo seemed to have grown dry fond of Ariana already.

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:08 am

Heather knew she had to make a decision, and she had to make it now. She couldn't just stay out of the fight, or whoever she picked as a final ally would die. She shrugged, and made her choice. Silly me, rooting for the underdog. Heather teased herself. But she had other plans. Heather stepped forward into the foggy view of the others and slashed her knife at Lenina. "Sorry, girl. It's nothing personal, I promise. I am proud to have been allies with you, but, I mean, come on, we knew it was going to happen eventually," she remarked, smiling apologetically even though she didn't really care. She was more sorry that she had split up their killing machine. Heather darted away, back into the fog, to stay hidden, and winked at the little girl as she went. "Remember," she whispered, hoping the kid would get the hint. "I could always do with a mini-me, and you could always get a little more feisty if it would help you survive.... at least for the time being, right? Think about it." Heather slid between the puffs of fog and waited for her next opportunity to attack. She didn't want to anger the cute little mutt, either. That thing was not someone to mess with. Heather looked over at the misty blob she thought might be Rafe. She wondered where his view of the broken alliance would fall. Will he attack Len, or defend her? she wondered. It was all just a game to her really, hence the name, but Heather knew it was a serious one, and she had to play her cards carefully. She also had to rely on guesses to judge the other cards, and the other people. Heather didn't know exactly what would happen, so she gave up thinking about it. It doesn't really matter, she thought with a mental shrug, pushing the complicated psychological stuff in her brain out of the way and planning her next move.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe happened to not be the foggy blob Heather was looking at, when Milo grew, he'd been knocked away... Behind Ariana. He got up slowly, seeing the dog about to attack and he ran back into the fray, he took a mean swipe at the little girl, Ariana before moving over to Len, slashing at the dog's paw as it went to attack her in an attempt to redirect the hit to miss them. He saw Heather miss an attack on Len and he grinned. "I would usually suggest that next time you betray your allies, you actually hit them, but there's not going to be a next time for you after I cut your head off" he said, feeling the voice moving to take some control away from him, for the first time, Rafe was tempted to let it happen, and see what the result would be.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:25 pm

The tiny puppy grew to mammoth proportions and began to swipe at Len, but not before her throwing knife came right back towards her and hit her in the legs. Lenina rolled towards the side attempting to dodge one of the paws that came towards her. She stood back up and looked at the knife still loosely hanging from her leg. Lenina bent down and pulled it out and in doing so she could feel the warm red liquid now start to move slowly down from her wound. Her wound wasn't too bad though, not life threatening and it only came from a small girl who had never truly thrown a knife in her life. It may have hit, but no real damage had been done besides a small flesh wound. She held up the knife as she stalked forwards hoping the girl could see her. Rafe stood near her, but it was like he was a million miles away as she began to think. She needed to decide what to attack and although there was a giant mutt in front of her it seemed to be protecting the girl. It is not my target. She thought as she brought her eyes back towards Six.

But there was also the thoughts of what to do about Heather, which brought back a memory from her much younger days. She could see herself again, 10 years old sitting in the makeshift classroom her father made. He stood at the head of the room with an air of dominance that surrounded him at almost all times. He looked so much younger then but there were similarities, his dark hair was still plastered down on his head and his dark brown eyes still held the same amount of expression that she always remembered him having, absolutely none at all. "Now Lenina, tell me why you keep your enemies closest to you." The small girl with her raven black hair was so innocent then. "So you can know exactly what you are up against. Observation is one's greatest asset, Sir." Her voice almost trembled in fear of giving the wrong answer to the imposing man in front of her. But only a quick "That is correct. You are finally learning," was all he said as he held the whip in his hand. It was a small, leather bound whip much like the ones used for getting horses to move. The small girl only held the side of her arm where the bruise was starting to now form, quietly responding to him with a "Thank you, Sir."

Lenina snapped herself out of her mind, the throwing knife has still been firmly gripped in her hand. The impression of the handle was starting to form into her hand like foam and her palms starting to turn red from where her nails began to dig into them. She could hear her father in the back of her mind, which only happened when she wasn't completely sure what she should do. There were 3 very good options, and she was slightly torn. This never happened and Lenina hated it. "Seven is not your target Lenina, for now forget about her. You know her games though, so be prepared to ingore her. She is like Five, she will talk but you shall not listen to a word she says do you hear me? Let Rafe deal with her." "I don't need Rafe, I can handle this myself." Lenina tried arguing with her father's voice in her head. " Yes you do." His gruff voice snapped back at her. "You are weak and could never handle things like this on your own. Just go into the background like you should and kill the child. And if you need help with the little girl you are as weak as her. I shouldn't have to tell you what to do from there. Now soldier, are we clear?" Lenina looked to her side fer a moment before responding to the voice in her head. "Fine." She said under her breath and as she did she pulled out the axe. The blade was good for close combat and that was what she planned on doing. She would keep moving and use her agility to her advantage. Plus she was much better at blocking with dodge rolls than the use of her blade thanks to her training. She ran ahead knowing full well what she was going to do. She would get rid of the girl first, then from there if she needed to she would kill the mutt. But first things first, Len thought as she now reached the young girl and swung her axe at her.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Milo didn't seem to care about Heather or have the sense to protect her. His only concern was Ariana so he lunged at Heather.

Sorella carried out 2 launched of one MUTT :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappearing... for now, or for good?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next