The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Sessions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Private Sessions Left_bar_bleue400/400Private Sessions Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Private Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Private Sessions   Private Sessions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Hey everybody!

Todays the day that Private sessions are going on, by the end of the day please PM an Admin with your session, if you're having trouble starting out try using one of our handy starters.

The game makers motioned for me to begin, so I...

"{Your Characters name here}" the voice called "It's your turn." I got up entering the gym the first thing I noticed was...

Scores will be posted tonight or early tomorrow!

On a side note, A stickied topic in the Parade area will be created for all of you to post your chariot costumes. The most creative along with the most 'breathtaking' dresses will have extra points rewarded to that tribute. Points can be used during the games to buy sponsorship gifts along with maybe accessing one or two special areas.

As always, any questions are welcome and encouraged! If you need extra time to write you session please contact one of us.

~Hunger Games Staff

Last edited by Katie on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Death

Private Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Sessions   Private Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 am

I don't get the private session. Should we post with our mentors? Or pm an admin with something like:

Ken walked up. 'This was it.' he said and opened the door. The arena was.....
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Private Sessions Left_bar_bleue400/400Private Sessions Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Private Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Sessions   Private Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:38 am

Yeah it's essentially you training by yourself
Back to top Go down
Death

Private Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Sessions   Private Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 am

Oh, the one with the game makers in the testing thing? The one where katniss targeted an arrow through the pig's mouth?

I feel so lame in not knowing. -_-'
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Private Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Sessions   Private Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 am

Yea that one xD
Back to top Go down
Death

Private Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Sessions   Private Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Okay. I'll pm you soon.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

Private Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Sessions   Private Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 pm

I'M BEHIND. I'm a bit busy, so I'll do my private session as soon as possible. :0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Sessions   Private Sessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Sessions
Page 1 of 1