The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Remember Me Left_bar_bleue150/150Remember Me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Remember Me   Remember Me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Aurora clung to her mother and father as they came in to say goodbye. She started to cry. She was so scared but knew she had to try to be brave. It was going to be so hard to be brave but she had to try. Her little brothers hung onto her for dear life not wanting to let her go. For a moment she wished they had cameras in here to show the whole country that no matter what they would not break her families bond.

“I love you,” she sobbed out. Her mother just rock back and forth like she was rocking Aurora. “You’ll be fine my little bear cub,” said her father kissing the top of her head, he had always called her his bear cub because she climbed up trees so easily.

The door swung open and in came Aurora’s oldest sibling, Cole. He was dragging in his pregnant fiancée with him. He was red in the face and looked like he was going to explode. Something told Aurora he wasn’t taking it well. She felt bad for him; he had always liked her best out of all of them.

“Sis, take this,” said Leroy thrusting a silver handmade necklace with a pine tree charm in the middle. She took in her smallish hands and put it around her neck. She wouldn’t take it off ever again in her life long as she lives. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Adele had felt relieved when she heard her name not called at the reaping, but that was short lived when she heard Aurora's name called. She knew that she had to find her and say goodbye after Aurora had time to say goodbye to her family. She knew that she had to be strong for Aurora, since she knew that Aurora was strong herself and would never show fear. She walked up to Aurora and almost immediately she teared up. She took the sleeve of the dress she was wearing for the reaping and said, "I will have that supper ready for you when you come back and i will make sure to make it extravagant."

That was the best that she could come up with quickly and felt that it should confidence in Aurora. "I know you will show everyone in the capitol just how amazing you are and get tons of sponsors", she followed up with and went to give Aurora a great big hug.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Amelia was able to come up with a small smile as she saw Adele come into the room and say something about how they had planned that supper. Actually she didn’t want to the supper for herself but for her family. It would do them more good than her. “No, make it for my family, either before or after I die or comeback. I don’t want it for me but for them,” Amelia stated.

She was frozen there as Adele hugged her. She didn’t fight the hug like she would have done on an average day. Who knows if they’d ever see each other again? She would really try to come back she had to for her family. She wasn’t just going to give up just like that. There is nothing saying that she couldn’t win. “I’ll try to come back but if I don’t make sure that my little brothers will be okay and tell Cole he taught me everything that even gave me a chance at winning, oh yeah if you see Adrianna, my older sister, tell her I won’t miss her and if she ever gets married it will be a miracle with her attitude. She didn’t even come here today so I have no more reason to act pleasant to her and you don’t have to either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 7 :: Justice Building-
Jump to: