The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 4 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:06 am

The luxury of the Speedy Train awaits the Tributes...
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:20 pm

District 4 Train Download.php?text=Hunter%20Smith&name=Movie%20%20-%20A%20Clockwork%20Orange

District 4 Train Brandon-beemer23 

---District 4 Mentor---Male---19---

Another stupid year, two new  tributes that will most likely eat some grass and die. I sigh and step into the train car with a glass holding an alcoholic drink inside."Alrighty, I'm Hunter your mentor. From here on out, your life is in my hands. At any time, I can just let it go...." I drop the glass, and it shatters into pieces. "...and it will shatter." I go to the fridge and search for a new drink. "Ah, here we go." I pull out a bottle pop it open. Then I take a sip straight from the bottle. "Any questions?"

Sorry for the short post xD
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 pm

District 4 Train Elizabeth-olsen-spike-lee-oldboy
Rebecca "Becky" Harrison
---District 4---Female---16---

Becky had said her goodbyes to her family that came by to see her. She had also said goodbye to Joshua as well. Becky knew volunteering wasn't the best idea and if anything she began to regret it. How could she just do that? It was simple, Becky didn't have much besides her dog and her family and friends. She kept them all close and to Becky, it was that slight feeling that her days were up. District four and their beaches and everything was beautiful altogether. Becky didn't mind really. The only thing that was extremely hard for her was giving Butch up to someone else. She had woken up extra early that morning and she had spent a lot of extra time with Butch in case something were to happen. She had given Butch to Josh. Josh could take care of Butch until he passed and keep him company. Butch had really enjoyed Josh a lot since the first time they had met. It broke Becky's heart to think of how Butch would react without her but that wasn't her focus today. She walked into the train and she had been sitting there for a bit while her companion from district four was off somewhere else. Soon enough her mentor came in and he started to talk, was this his way of scaring her? Intimidating her? Saying her life was in his hands? Maybe sponsor wise but Becky knew her game already she knew she was taking lead and there was no doubt about it. "You finished with your little act of trying to intimidate me yet?" She asked. Becky was usually fun and out going and very clumsy but she knew when it came to the games that wasn't to be present.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:28 pm

District 4 Train Download.php?text=Hunter%20Smith&name=Movie%20%20-%20A%20Clockwork%20Orange

"Intimidating you? I'm just stating facts Cupcake. You better get used to facts, because that's all I'm going to be giving you." I take another chug from the bottle and swallow it. I start coughing rapidly. After my coughing fit, I wipe my mouth. "Now, in case you don't know the dealio when it comes to the games, but after we get off this goddamn train, we'll be in the Capitol. Then somebody will make you look all pretty,  but you girlys probably love that dontcha cupcake?"  Obviously the drinks are getting to me, I'm not even sure what I'm saying.  "Then after all that stupid shit, you'll be dropped in an arena to die. When that happens, I'll do my best to provide everything I can. But that's only if you impress me before those games, because otherwise don't expect me to lift a finger. And cupcake," I lean in close to Becky. "I'm not easily impressed."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

"Whoa, looks like we got a bad ass over here." Becky said with a straight face with a hint of mockery in her voice. "I'm not a child, I know how these games work." She said dully and looked at him and when he asked about the girls getting dressed up Becky got the first grin in, he'd expect a reaction from her about being in denial about it. "Oh yes, we enjoy getting dressed up, I think you'd know the feeling, Hunter." She said, although her words of enjoying it weren't true she wasn't going to give off a reaction. She stayed calm in most matters. "So, you going to keep acting like an asshole and that you're better than me when even your games of winning weren't perfect, oh yes, I watched the whole thing, Princess." Even swearing didn't make her angry in the slightest, she just called it how it was. The games was business and the nice Becky was the one left back in district four.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:46 pm

"Rawr, someone's feisty." I laugh. "Oh yes, I do know, you should see my closet cupcake." I laugh again, but this time it ends in a coughing fit. "I'll admit cupcake, you aren't bad, I'm liking the personality so far." But the minute Becky mentions my name, my face goes grim. "Ah, my games. When I learned that my mind could be a real bitch." My mind goes back to the cave in my games. I instantly snap back to reality. "So you must know about Esther." I chuckle. "Don't fall in love cupcake."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Becky didn't say much, why give him more to reply to? She ignored him as he began to continue on with his words. When he mentioned Esther and how she must know about her Becky nodded. "I didn't plan on falling for a jerk like you, not my style." She said grinning. "Probably the same reason Esther didn't fall for it either, it must really suck to not have her around and that you lived while she died, that showed true love for the girl, I'm sure." Becky retorted. If he was going to play dirty she would to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 4 Train
Page 1 of 1