The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 7 Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:07 am

The luxury of the Speedy Train awaits the Tributes...
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 7 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 7 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:40 pm

District 7 Train Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

District 7 Train Tumblr_m91l97ZdPf1ruk1am

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

I push through the crowd to get on my train. People keep asking me questions, but since I don't have time to answer I just give them a smile or a wave. Finally when I get very close to where the train entrance is, I see my family. Although my youngest brother, Zeke, is not there. "Zeke didn't show, he didn't want to see you go." My oldest brother Reed says. "He wanted you to know that he believes in you." Reed added. I smile. "Tell him I appreciate it." My mom hugs me, in tears. My dad pats me on the back. "Fletch, everything I've ever taught you has been leading to this. If you remember everything I taught you, you will go far, maybe even win. So tell me now. Are you really ready?" Reed asks me. "My face will be the last thing the person in second place will see before I kill them." I say sternly. "Atta boy, with that attitude, you'll do fine." "Thanks for everything Reed." He nods. I step onto the stairs that lead into the inside of the train. The crowd cheers, and I look at my family again. They give me a wave. I smile at them. Then I see Reed mouth me one key word. Win. I step into the train. 

The train is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I'm not sure what fascinates me most. Between the lights, the decorations, the delicate looking food, it's breathtaking. I pace around the room a bit, getting the feel of everything. I really hate the Capitol. They have every friggin thing you could imagine in the palm of their hand. Well, except normal voices. I laugh. I go to the food table and take something that looks like a blue cupcake. I take a bite of it, it's delicious. So rich. I finish it and take another one then sit on a sofa by the side of the room. I sit comfortably while eating my blue pastry. "Might as well enjoy life before all hell breaks loose."

"I wonder what the Mentor is like." I wonder out-loud. I have a few questions for him, since it is his job to keep me alive. And what will the stylist do to me? ...Oh god. I better not be dressed as a tree again, or I will kill someone before the games begin. And wasn't my district partner named Aurora or something? Well, I'll just have to wait. I sit and wait for something to happen.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Jacob Barker

Jacob stepped into the compartment, hearing a voice. He catches the last thing the guy in the section of the train says, about his Mentor. "Well" he says glumly, "He's not old, I'll give him that" he says dryly before walking over to the couch and taking a seat, his hands fidgeting around on his legs, just an after effect of the Games Jacob had won four years ago. "So, I'll get right to it, you either have questions ready to ask me right now, or you're going to die in the Bloodbath" he says, emotionless. "Ask away"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:10 pm

District 7 Train Tumblr_m8ggnd4qsn1qcik0wo1_500

"I only have one question." I lean forward in my chair. "Tell me how to win." Truly that's all I really want to know, although I know Jacob will give me more advice than that. One question always turns into a million. "When I kill somebody, I want that person to feel real pain, so that their last thoughts will be of me." I think of Reed, who always said something along those lines. Of course, it's me who got reaped, not him. "And tell me anything that you think will help me out, I don't plan on losing."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Jacob Barker

Jacob laughed, "I could have hoped for a more specific question, so I'll give you a less specific answer" he was a bit frustrated, every year, tributes asked how to win, no good questions, and he gave the same answer, the truth. "To win, kill twenty-four kids and go home" he says. "As for the killing part, just do it, and forget about it as soon as you can, the less your past murders come into your head, the easier it is to kill the next one"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm

District 7 Train Tumblr_lva6fhacGj1r3xrbyo2_500

I groaned, not the most specific answer either. Well I guess I had it coming, he's probably sick and tired of tributes asking that. I know I would be. I try to think of a more specific question, because the way this is going so far, the more specific the question, the more specific the answer. Finally I think of one. "Alright I guess that's fair. I'll be more specific. What's the first thing I should do when I get in the arena? I am not dying, especially in the bloodbath." I run a hand through my hair. "And no, I will not be hurt or scarred if I kill someone. I don't dwell on that stuff, it doesn't even get me."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Jacob Barker

Jacob shrugged, his hands now holding on to his knees to avoid twitching about. "Just get to the supplies, grab a weapon, a few things, preferably food or water, and get out of there" he told him. Jacob came to a sudden dilemma in his head, and he had to ask something now. "I should probably ask, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:11 pm

District 7 Train Tumblr_lzd53g4dhp1rn059do1_500

"Alright," I lean back in my chair. Getting the right supplies would be important, it really does draw the line between life and death. Fighting isn't always the big killer in these games.  In fact, I bet more people probably die of dehydration or starvation more often than being killed by another tribute. It would make sense. But if I am to die in the games, I'll be damn sure that I go out fighting. "So what if I get corner by the careers when I'm trying to escape?" hopefully I'd only run into the careers once some of them had died off. That way it'd be a little less difficult. "Oh and I'm Fletcher."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Jacob Barker

Jacob refrained from smirking at the question. "Well Fletcher, you just keep running, find a way out. Because its that or fight them" he says. "If you're worried about the careers, find an ally or two." he adds, "Allies are invaluable assets if you can kill them off later on"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:02 pm

District 7 Train Tumblr_lucvbuwMOv1r61llyo1_250

"I guess retreating is the best way if all else fails. Better to leave immediately than linger." Am I really that worried about the careers though? They can't really be all that tough. They're like a brick wall they say, but every brick will can be broken. I could probably beat them if I really tried. "I was thinking about getting some allies. I'm not really good at creating emotional relationships, so I'll have no problem killing them. They are my enemies after all." Keep your friends close and your enemies closet. I guess that really does apply to the games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 7 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 7 Train   District 7 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 7 Train
Page 1 of 1