The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Left_bar_bleue150/15030th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Empty
PostSubject: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:56 pm

30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Npcheader1

Hello, hello! Welcome one and all again to the NPC claim thread! Now first off I know what you are thinking, 'Hey why isn't Rain running this thing? Why the heck is this loser Ari doing it?' Well the answer is simple really, Rain is busy being an awesome GM so that each and everyone of you can enjoy these upcoming games so she is a little preoccupied leaving me in charge of running this bad boy. So without further ado lets get to the stuff you really care about which is the unclaimed NPCs and a little information that comes with claiming these guys. So first off let me say this:

1. NPC claims are first come, first served! Sorry, but it is just more fair that way. You can double claim only if the person who claimed the NPC first says it is ok that you share.
2. Names are final, they will not be changing and have been decided by me and Rain.
3. Unlike last games, where I picked all the FCs we are going back to the way we ran the first NPC claim and YOU the person who claimed the NPC can pick the FC. Let me know who you pick because I make an image, any NPC without a FC will have one picked by me because I can't just have a black square for a face. The only exception to this is Kara Northwood who is the sister to a character RP'ed by Rain.

So let's have some fun with this shall we! Let's show our support for these NPCs because even though they will be dead here soon enough, it is still fun to support them. That means make banners, avatars, have gifs of them in your siggy, change your UN, etc. Anything you want to do other than sacrifice small children in their honor is allowed! Any NPC whose name is in AQUA is already claimed!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

District 1:
Male NPC: Onyx Tarn - Yeomen

District 3:
Male NPC: Link Swanson - Rccheetah
Female NPC: Tesla Darling - Moon

District 4:
Male NPC: Finn Crest - Ari

District 5:
Male NPC: Abram Sparks - JeromeOf6
Female NPC: Kara Northwood - Balisugar

District 8:
Female NPC: Lacey Twill - Rainy Pie

District 9:
Female NPC: Barleigh Benjamin - Wyoming

District 10:
Female NPC: Hazel West - Sorella

Face Claims:

District 1:
Onyx Tarn - Kal Penn

District 3:
Link Swanson - Steven R McQueen
Tesla Darling - Megan Nicole

District 4:
Finn Crest - Chace Crawford

District 5:
Abram Sparks - Aaron Hill
Kara Northwood - Nicole Anderson

District 8:
Lacey Twill - Kylie Jenner

District 9:
Barleigh Benjamin - Sierra McCormick

District 10:
Hazel West - Bonnie Wright

30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Npcheader2
Just a quick note, this claim is NOT claiming to kill the NPC in the bloodbath! This always seems to be an issue, so I just want that point to be extremely clear. Killing NPCs is first come, first served in the arena in the opening posts when the games begin and there is no way to claim who will kill NPCs in the initial bloodbath. You can also not RP with them, they are called NPCs or Non-Playable Characters for a reason.

So now go out there and support your NPC, and of course, Happy Hunger Games!

Last edited by Finn on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Left_bar_bleue150/15030th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:34 pm

I call link
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Added you!
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:17 am

May I call Tesla Darling?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:18 am

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:15 am

Can Bali have Kara? I'll be nice to her, promise.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:16 am

That is fine! I will add you
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Left_bar_bleue301/30130th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:12 am

dibs on miss Benjamin. I honestly have no preference as to what her FC looks like, so whoever wants to choose, can go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:24 am

Added!

Officially ALL NPCs have been claimed now! If you want to claim one still to support them feel free to see if you can share an NPC with someone who has already claimed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:53 am

Yay Bali! Very Happy I am honored to have Evie's sister be your NPC. *bows* Also, just saying I like your choice for Tesla's FC, Moon. It's a good one. Smile (Megan Nicole, right? She has such a pretty voice. Gaz\'s Smilie )
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:19 am

Yup, Megan Nicole Smile Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!   30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30th Annual Games NPC Tribute Claim!!
Page 1 of 1