The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+10
Wyoming
Ariiyoko
Yeomen
JeromeOf6
Sorella
moon
Rccheetah
Tomfire10
Balisugar
Loki
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Games Begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Welcome to the Arena!

Let the Games Begin! CKGAY

Below is a Diagram of how you Tributes will be assembled around the Cornucopia. Please take it into consideration as a guideline, not an exact position.

D1M~~~D1F
D2F~~~~~D2M
D3M~~~~~~~D3F
D4F~~~~~~~~~D4M
D5M~~~~~~~~~~~D5F
D6F~~~~~~~~~~~~~D6M
D7M~~~~~~C~~~~~~D7F
D8F~~~~~~~~~~~~D8M
D9M~~~~~~~~~~D9F
D10F~~~~~~~~D10M
D11M~~~~~~D11F
D12F~~~~D12M

In the Arena you will need something to wear, obviously. We in the Capitol will provide you with the following uniform to protect yourself with.

Attire:

As of this moment, the games have begun. You will post in this topic of your tribute in the sixty seconds before the gong sounds and the tributes are set upon each other. You will not leave your plate until a Gamemaker announces the end of the sixty seconds and sounds the gong. Trying to leave the plate early is an automatic disqualification, on account that if you survive the mines you will be crippled and will bleed out or be easy pickings for the other tributes. Once the gong sounds, you are free to run away or fight, as you choose. A new addition to add to my games is that in the top section of every area, there is access to the Rainbow River, spawning from the waterfall, which stretches around the entire arena. So, without further ado...Let the Games Begin!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE 30TH HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

SUPPLY LIST:

• Javelins x2
    Swords x0
    Throwing Knives x0
    Mini Unicorn Plushie x0
    Knives x2
    Tiny Baby Bunny x0
    Blankets x0
    Sharpened Candy Canes x3
    Fishing Rods x2
    Spears x5
    Diamond-Encrusted Shovel x0
    Gardening Shears x1
    Backpacks x0
    Water Bottles x6
    Box Of Crackers x1
    Apples x0
    Axes x0
    Bottle of Mildly Explosive Glitter x0
    Box of Matches x0
    Picnic Basket x1
    Bagh Nakh x0
    Medical Kit x0
    Spoon x1
    Bubble Blower x2
    Hunga Mungas x5
    Bows x1
    Emei Daggers x0
    Arrows x0
    Candy x0
    Push Dagger x0
    Glass Slipper x0
    Quivers x1
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 am

Let the Games Begin! Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m369tb2Byg1qdiwa3o9_r1_250

Echo Gliss of District One grinned as the plate lifted upwards. Yes, this is what she had been waiting for. Unlike other tributes, she hadn't had a teary farewell with her stylist. That person was a weirdo. Instead Echo had just given them a cheerful wave before looking upwards expectantly. She was actually very excited about what the Arena would be. The clothes were strange, very strange. The pants were okay, just regular leggings. The shoes were rainbow sneakers, and they didn't really do anything to show off Echo's ankles. The top had short sleeves, and it honestly looked more like something a guy would wear. The main reason Echo thought this were the words on the front. 'Come at me bro.' Then there was the jumper. It was a hoodie, with a 'grumposaur' on it.
"Wow." Echo said simply, staring around her at the Arena. It was... strange, but beautiful. Brightly coloured plants and things everywhere. But Echo tore her eyes off them and stared at the supplies. She analysed them curiously, before giving a shriek of delight. "That glass slipper is mine!" she announced loudly. She absolutely HAD to have it.
Back to top Go down
Tomfire10

Tomfire10

Male Posts : 57
Birthday : 1998-12-19

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Pyrite Averett
Alliance:: Jett Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:29 am

Let the Games Begin! Quarter-Quell

---

Pyrite Averett
District 6

---

Pyrite looked around as his plate rose. The first person he wanted to find was Jett, he couldn't leave her behind. He scanned the area but was quickly sidetracked, noticing a pair of glistening axes just at the opening of the Cornucopia. Was it worth it? Yes. Everything around him was very colourful. Especially his shoes.

He dropped into a sprint starting position. He'd need all the speed he could muster to make it to those axes, and possibly one of the temptingly filled picnic baskets.

(OOC: Just a short post because I have to do some stuff. May come back to extend it later.)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:11 am

Let the Games Begin! Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m8ggnd4qsn1qcik0wo1_500

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

They think they scare us to death I bet, that we are terrified of these things. That we are scared of being hurt or killed. But I'm not scared. Nothing really scares me, and the sooner people realize that the better. People can hurt me physically, but never mentally. People have tried, but nobody has come successful. 

I sit in the waiting room. These few minutes are probably more gruesome than the games themselves, you're allowed to think. Thinking is a pretty horrible thing, especially in my situation. Then I hear the announcer telling us to get into our tubes. I step onto the plate inside and close my eyes. I feel myself being lifted. I picture in my head me in the games. I see myself dying, winning, fighting, killing... It's horrible they do this to kids. We haven't had time to grow up and develop. We aren't ready for this stuff. I feel a little breeze on my face and open my eyes. Welcome to your new home of hell. Wait... This is weird. I see rainbows and happy stuff all around me. Am I in the right place, or am I just delusional..? I look around and see other people looking as confused as I. Well, I better get used to this. 

I look over at my district partner, Aurora, and giver her a stern look to let her know I'm ready. Then I look over at the Cornucopia, knowing my time is almost up. I scan the stuff, looking for what I'd need. The first thing I see is adorable bunny. Why not? Then I see the bow and arrows. I will have to get my hands on one of those. Then I see a medical kit, well I definitely that. Food. I look for some food and see a box of crackers and some apples. That'll work. Then I see a blanket. I'll use it to hold my stuff. But what I hadn't noticed while I was lost in my thoughts, is that the countdown was down to 20. Once I snap out of it, it's down to 8. I quickly prepare myself for what's next.
7, 6, 5
You can win
But you aren't sure you can.
2, 1
But you can and you will.
Then a gong. My feet begin going faster than my mind.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:11 am

Let the Games Begin! 2mrupu9
Jennifer Marie Briggs
District Six
Jett didn't like the tubes, they made her feel very claustrophobic. Once she surfaced, she inwardly groaned. They all seemed it be surrounded by a huge candy land. "Ha ha ha, very funny,"" she thought distastefully. The tribute looked around the arena, searching the faces for Pyrite's. She had to find him. Jett then saw he was directly across from her.

Hearing the District One girl scream out her wanting of the glass slipper almost made Jett want to take it, but she knew that the girl would want her dead even more after that. She focused on the supplies and found a backpack, and throwing knives. She wanted those knives. The knives weren't very far away from the outside rim of the cornucopia, and she figured that she could get them, especially with her speed.

"10, 9..." she heard the announcer's voice boom through the arena. She got ready, her mind focusing on sprinting to grab the backpack and knives. The knives especially. She wanted those knives desperately, almost like the girl from District One wanted those stupid slippers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:55 pm

3, 2, 1

The gong sounds and the tributes are free to move off their plates. The 30th Hunger Games has begun

May the odds be ever in your favor!

(Remember, you must post once getting to the cornucopia, then once leaving, and you do not have to wait for GM posts until you leave. Once you leave, you are free to go anywhere you wish that doesn't say there is no entrance or something. You are allowed to take up to two weapons from the Cornucopia and owever many other items you think a human can realistically hold and run with and stuff at the same time. Don't be TOO greedy, like taking everything, or it'll come back to haunt you, but make sure you grab some food/water or you'll starve to death. By the way, if you get throwing knives, they stack and all count as one weapon, but regular knives count as individual weapons each. Also, for any weapons that are designed to be in pairs, two count as one weapon, but the other weapon you have can't be something crazy cool. Just be reasonable, guys. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Let the Games Begin! Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m369tb2Byg1qdiwa3o9_r1_250

Echo sprinted towards the Cornucopia as fat as she could (which was considerably fast). As soon as she arrived she picked up a lethally sharp candy cane and stabbed the female tribute from district three with it repeatedly. Soon the girl dropped dead. Echo looked around, spotting a diamond encrusted shovel. Diamonds! She dropped the bloody candy cane and scooped up the precious shovel. Then she grabbed a backpack and shoved five throwing knives into it. Next on the list was one of the medical kits. Then Echo headed to the food, grabbing two apples and a box of crackers. She left the candy, it would make her teeth all ugly. Finally Echo grabbed her glass slipper, two water bottles and a box of matches. Then she whacked the district three male tribute on the head with her diamond shovel, a lethal blow. Echo gazed round expectantly, waiting for the other careers.

Echo collected~
Backpack
Diamond encrusted shovel
Throwing Knives x 5
Medical kit
Apples x 2
Box if crackers
Glass slipper
Box of matches
Water bottles x 2
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Let the Games Begin! Elizabeth-olsen-spike-lee-oldboy
Rebecca "Becky" Harrison
---District 4---Female---16---
Rebecca had been waiting at her plate and she was looking up ahead at all the supplies, there was so much of it that she could pick through by the time the blood bath was over. Becky had to take everything she saw into account. After knowing what she was grabbing she took a breath in and then exhaled slowly. Keeping calm and she would get these tributes. Soon the time was counting down and as soon as it did Becky sprinted over there grabbing a backpack, water bottle, blanket, box of crackers, and then last she shoved a baby bunny in her bag as she picked up two knives. Becky then saw the two tributes from district five coming to get her. She kicked one over and stabbed the other with her knife. Soon she spun around gracefully and stabbed the girl she had kicked and then grabbed another knife and threw it at boy aiming at his heart and she had killed him. She pulled the knife out and threw it at the girl's head killing her too. She took the knife out and put it back in her bag. She then went and picked up a medical kit and a box of matches.

Baby bunny x1
Blanket x1
Backpack x1
Medkit x1
Knives x 2
Water bottle x1
Box of crackers x1
Box of matches x1

Last edited by Hazel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Jarvis Lisbon
Let the Games Begin! Jarvis11

Jarvis bolted off his plate and headed right for the important things. He grabbed two knives, knowing he liked the Throwing knives better, but with only five of them it would be suicide to go for them right now. He turned and saw the District Four guy grabbing a backpack and he snuck up behind him as silently as possibly, jumped on his back, and slit his throat with a knife, he dropped to the ground and shoved the body aside, grabbing the backpack, along with a water bottle and two apples. He started to run from the cornucopia, noticing and picking a medical kit off the ground as he passed it. Jarvis got further and further from the cornucopia.

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_lel879HDUi1qcyknwo1_500

Zep heard the gong and ever so swiftly ran to the cornucopia. He quickly grabbed what looked like a glitter bomb. He took it and stuck it in the mouth of the girl from district 10. Zep clamped the boys mouth shut causing it to blow up in his mouth. He then arrives at the golden crescent. He grabs a pair of bagh nakh's, blanket, backpack, water bottle, and a knife. He then grabs 2 apples and a just for safe measure. He stuffs his things inside his backpack on top of the uknown item the game makers put inside. He attaches his weapons to create the perfect stab/slash combo. He is now prepared to leave.

Last edited by JeromeOf6 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Jennifer Marie Briggs
District Six
Once Jett heard 'One', she was off like lightning. Her feet were moving faster than she expected, and everything was a soft blur for a moment. She cursed when the District One girl got the throwing knives. Her throwing knives. Biting her cheek, the tribute grabbed a backpack, one knife, a water bottle, a box of crackers, and a push dagger. She was sure that she could figure out how to use it later.

Jett was about to leave when she saw a medical kit being taken away by the district nine boy. She quickly shoved all of her supplies in her backpack, not looking at what was inside of the pack. She could already saw bloody tributes. her head was spinning, and she knew that she had to get out quickly.

Jett collected :
Backpack x1
Knives x1
Water Bottle x1
Box of Crackers x1
Push Dagger x1

Last edited by Tesla on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Let the Games Begin! Elizabeth-olsen-spike-lee-oldboy
Rebecca "Becky" Harrison
---District 4---Female---16---

While at the cornucopia Becky had been in conflict with the district one male. He wanted to take lead and he was trying to kill her for it. In a big battle back and forth Becky had finally taken a big blow to his chest knocking him down. At that moment Becky grinned and she kicked him over and threw her knife at him for a final blow. No one was going to mess with her spot as lead. "Echo! Watch over there, Axel over on the other side!" She called out. She wanted the supplies protected.

Last edited by Hazel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Jennifer Marie Briggs
District Six
Jett knew she couldn't wait much longer, and she sprinted over to what looked like an old tower. She had to leave, and hoped that Pyrite would follow. They both needed to be alive. Her feet were moving quickly, and her breathing was low and harsh. "Keep Running," a voice echoed in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:16 pm

(Moon, knives that are not throwing knives count as one weapon individually, as said above. You cannot grab four. I will assume you grabbed one and the push dagger. Also, Jer, Medkits are gone, and supplies have been updated!)
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Nicanor heard the gong sounds and immediately started to sprint towards the cornucopia. He first went to go get a backpack that was just lying on the ground. He figured that he would need something to carry the stuff he will find while in the arena. Next he found a box of crackers that he quickly shoved on the outside pocket of the backpack, he did not even bother zipping it up since he did not want to get caught by another tribute. he then grabbed a water bottle and a sword. He put the water bottle with the box of crackers in the backpack but made sure to get his sword out in case someone attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Let the Games Begin! Lori1
Let the Games Begin! Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

It was the morning of the games. All of the things that Lori felt now had to be put on the back burner as she headed to the tunnel where she would be lifted to the arena. Heath was there and it seemed like he was unsatisfied with the choice of outfit as he undid the packaging and took the first look. She let out a small laugh as she saw the rainbow attire. "Well at least it will match your colorful and lively personality" The voice teased in her mind. She chuckled at the sentiment, it was at least a funny thought.

She was dressed and ready as the gong rang to signify it was time to go. "It is now or never..." She thought to herself as she stepped into the tube and felt it take her up to arena. After a quick adjustment Lori noticed one thing, colors. And lots of them. Great. The outfit makes sense now. The countdown started and as she looked directly in front of her only about 15 feet away there stood her prize. A beautiful silver bow and a while quiver of arrows. That was going to be hers, and as she readied her feet to run she knew that it was worth that little distance to go in. She then noticed Nicanor standing on the plate besides her, she nodded towards him and brought her attention back forward.

The gong sounded and Lori ran grabbing the bow and a quiver full of 30 arrows. She quickly slung that over her shoulders as she also grabbed a backpack, a water bottle and a box of crackers. Luckily these things were close and she didn't need to go further into the horn. She then turned ready to run away into some sort of cover behind her.

Lori Grabbed:
1 Backpack
1 Bow
30 Arrows
1 water bottle
1 box of crackers
1 Quiver
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 pm

[I know Sorella, I edited that after reading what everyone else had and the throwing knives situation. Sorry that I didn't see it the first time around!]
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Becky had noticed the one boy, he had gone by the name of Zep and Becky grinned he approached the supplies and Becky wasn't going to let him get away so she went up and attacked him hoping for a good shot.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Let the Games Begin! Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Jarvis Lisbon
Let the Games Begin! Jarvis11

Jarvis slowly backed away, watching the carnage unfold with a particular bang as one tribute blew another's head off. Well, lets not make that a common occurrence, shall we? Anywho, Jarvis continued away from the Cornucopia slowly and silently, he wasn't sure where he would go, so maybe he'd just find some unknowing companions...

Jarvis has left the Cornucopia
Back to top Go down
Tomfire10

Tomfire10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:25 pm

---

Pyrite Averett
District 6

---

Pyrite doesn't give himself a second to breathe before sprinting to the Cornucopia. He checked to make sure Jett was coming and started running around picking up things he would find useful. He grabbed everything in his path and ran to Jett, wanting to just get away. He held an axe in either hand and had other things slung over his shoulder or sat in little nooks.

Pyrite takes:
Axes x2
Apples x3
Blankets x1
Picnic Basket x1

Last edited by Tomfire10 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue301/301Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Now... this was undoubtedly the strangest thing that Adrianna had ever seen. nothing about the Capitol would have prepared her for what was about to go down here... everything seemed so wrong. Even their uniforms were questionable; she had on a colorful sports bra beneath a shirt that said "COME AT ME BRO". Adrianna had gotten a good laugh out of that.
other than her shoes, which were also really colorful and awesome (as well as slightly intriguing for a girl who was usually barefoot), her clothes were black and white, which included a pair of black pants and a black and white hoodie with "grumposaurus" on the front. she wasn't sure what that meant, but she became aware that someone had a sense of humor... she just needed to know what kind of humor... that would be later though.

first, it was time to look at the arena.

it was beautiful... and therefore likely an entire horrible, hellish death trap. She had seen some previous games where this was the case; chances are, anything made by the sadistic gamemakers was some sort of malevolent device designed to give the victor nightmares for life, after the rest of the tributes were dead.

Adrianna was elated, and teetering on her toes from excitement. death trap or not, she loved pretty colors, and everything here was mind-blowingly pretty, colorful, or both. if it did turn out to be a death trap... well that was a challenge that she wouldn't have turned down even if she had a choice.

This was going to be the best Games ever.

incidentally, everything about Smash's excited smile was from excitement, none of it even sadistic. She'd kill because she had to, but she was still overly excited by the arena itself and how colorful and potentially deadly things could be. it was amazing.

she surveyed the items at the Cornucopia and, while disappointed that there were no clubs or maces, she saw a few items that she knew she wanted to shoot for, and so she teetered carefully on her toes as the clock counted down.

it was like waiting for food to cook in the microwave, or waiting for the clock at school to change from 2:59 to 3:00 so the bell would ring. this countdown was a surefire way to make even one short little minute seem like an eternity.

whatever the case, that time soon came, and Adrianna was ready when it did.
she shot off of her platform and foremost, knew she needed a weapon. what was the best thing there to bludgeon someone with...?
she shot for the remaining diamond-encrusted shovel, grabbing it and swinging it around, clearing anyone in her way, which luckily was no one. she was too slow for the medical kits, but she did snag a picnic basket, as well as a couple bottles of water and some crackers. Now it was time to hightail it before anyone else tried stopping her.

Adrianna has left the Cornucopia
ADRIANNA OBTAINED:
Backpack x1
Diamond-encrusted shovel x1
Water Bottle x2
Box of crackers x1

Last edited by Wyoming on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m6z1y2OQgN1qbyf74o3_250
Let the Games Begin! Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lori turned now with her supplies in hand. She looked to see if Nic was anywhere and as she went to catch his gaze she nodded to signify she was getting out of there. She didn't know where yet, but she just needed to go. She ran, ran of into the surrounding areas but not before grabbing what seemed to be a few things of apples along the way. Lori just kept moving, getting as far away as she could from the bloodbath.

(Lori has now left the Cornucopia)

Also grabbed:
3 apples

Last edited by Finn on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomfire10

Tomfire10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:29 pm

---

Pyrite Averett
District 6

---

Pyrite knew he had to run immediately. He saw Jett dashing off towards a tower and without a second thought he ran after her. He turned quickly to see the carnage behind him as he ran, hoping they would both survive the night. He noticed one tribute running at him with a vicious smirk on his face and just had time to slash at his arm before darting. The tower she was heading for looked rather old, but with everything as happy as it was, it probably held a massive stash of rainbow cake. Here's to hoping.

(Pyrite has left the Cornucopia.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:30 pm

(Hehe. You called me Sor. Razz Sorry, I know NPC names can get confusing, I'm Rainy Pie. xD Also, guys, there are no more backpacks. That goes to Pyrite and Smash. SUPPLIES UPDATED.)
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Nicanor saw Lori gaze at him and give him another nod. It was time to try and get out of the bloodbath before anyone tried to kill him. He ran off in the same general direction as Lori did in the hopes to try and leave the cornucopia and find somewhere a lot more quiet and a lot less gruesome.

(Nicanor has left the Cornucopia)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next