The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Into the Woods

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:41 am

Nicanor looked up at the beast, content on letting it fly away with him as long as he died quickly so the pain could just go away. That is when he felt the wind of something fly by him. The creature let out a moan and it started to fall down back to the ground. He braced himself as well as he could for the impact that was to follow. He hit the ground with a thud along with the monster. He laid there motionless, too tired to try and move. He just wanted to sit lay there for awhile and try to gain back some of the energy he had lost struggling for his life. "It is over now Nic, it is all over", he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:46 am

The parasitic fairy creature wails and falls to the ground, dead. Nicanor is released from its clutches but has a mouth-shaped scar on his back that has turned bright blue. Robin flies out of the backpack and snuggles up to Nicanor, licking his face and shying away from the dead parasite in case something happens with it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:01 am



---District 12---Female---17---

With a thud to the ground, Lori watched as both the mutt and Nicanor fell to the floor. She rushed over dropping the bow as she went to his side. She kicked the body of the mutt away from them and knelt down next to him. "Nic...Nic." She brushed a few strands of hair away from his eyes. "Can you hear me?" Lori wished she had a blanket or something at this point, she would be able to make Nicanor feel more comfortable, but she guess having his head rested on her lap would have to do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Nicanor could feel something licking him in the face. He went to go swing the sword at whatever monster was attacking him know but when he did try to lift his arm. A sharp pain when through his back where the previous mutt had bitten into him. he let out a little moan and dropped his hand and sword back down to the ground. he awaited for the death that seemed imminent with this other monster who's licks were most likely poisonous and he would die a very slow and painful death. That is when he heard a voice, one that he could not remember if he had heard before. He tried to think harder about the voice that was saying is name but when he tried, all he felt was a fuzzy feeling inside of his head. Like something was blocking him from thinking. he did not have the energy to try and defend himself from whatever the thing was calling his name. he just closed his eyes and waited for it to be over. He finally got the strength to say something very faintly towards whatever was holding his head now, "Do it...... Do it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 pm

The scars on Nic's back sting but he seems otherwise unharmed. The poison is still in Nicanor's system, which makes him quite hyper and takes away his common sense, but it is being fought off by the antibodies in his blood. As the poison fades, so does the blue in the scar. Robin chomps lightly on his nose.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:24 pm



---District 12---Female---17---

"Do it...... Do it." The faint words left his lips and Lori was hit with a wave of confusion. "Do what?" She mused in her head. "What does he mean?" The judgmental voice had an answer to her question "He probably wants you to put him out of his misery, he is asking you a favor." Lori felt her eyes roll at that comment. "That doesn't make sense, why would he ask that?" She knew one of the other voices would chime in soon, but after a few moments there was only silence. But the reasonable voice spoke up, itself being relatively quiet up until this point. "Lori, it would probably be the best move for you to do that. He is weak, he can't fight back and then there is one less tribute to worry about." It made sense and as she grabbed the arrow none of the other voices spoke up to interject. Not even the voice that seemed to think only of her desires. "It must be what I want too..."

Lori gripped the shaft of the arrow and started to lift it up right above his heart. She had done something similar before back in the past. She had caught a deer in the woods that surrounded District 12 and while her hit brought it down and stopped it from moving it wouldn't kill it. The look in its eyes begged for an end, knowing that it was about it die. She did the same thing she planned to do now and rammed the arrow into the deer's chest killing it, she ended its pain and now it seemed Nicanor wanted her to do the same thing. Lori had a clear shot of his heart, she would have to really put a lot of strength to break through his rib cage but she was prepared to do it, that was what he wanted right? She held the arrow above her head now, both hands firmly gripped around the shaft and she was ready to do this, to end his pain. "Just....do it." Lori swallowed hard. "On the count of three. One....two....three..." Three had been said and she hadn't moved her hands at all. Not an inch. "One. Two. Three." She brought the arrow down and it hit hard leaving a loud thump behind it. Lori laid her head down on Nicanor's chest and her arms loosened themselves from the arrow that was now firmly planted into the ground next to him.

Lori's breathing sped up as she laid there. Her forehead laid delicately against his body and her long dark brown hair falling around her. "Get up, you aren't doing yourself any favors. You look weak and no one will help you now." The judgmental voice yelled at her. "You obviously made your choice." It said once more as it began to silence letting the smooth, velvety voice speak up. "Good girl, I knew you wouldn't be able to do it. I think you will like this choice." Lori lifted her head and looked at Nicanor. He seemed to be regaining some sense but she couldn't be sure. She was content to sit here looking at him and sitting by him for as long as she needed to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Nicanor started to regain some of hit thinking processes and his common sense. "What did i just tell Lori", he thought to himself, "Oh god, i just gave her the go ahead to kill me." That is when he saw her raise an arrow and and aim right for his heart. He was paralyzed by fear that someone he loved would do something like that. "Did i just think.... Love." He closed his eyes for the impact that was imminent, only to hear the arrow hit the ground right beside him. He opened his eyes and looked Lori deep into her eyes, now knowing that Lori truly did like him and was thankful that she had not killed him. "Thank you", he said to Lori, "I.... Love.... You." He knew with the bottom of his heart that he truly meant it, and even though he doubted Lori felt the same way about him, it felt good to get it off of his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:51 pm

The poison gradually removes itself from Nicanor's system and the blue turns to normal scar-color on his back, but, as one of the after affects, he begins to feel insanely hyper and energized. Nicanor bounces around with Robin.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 pm



---District 12---Female---17---

Lori's face went almost beet red and she looked away in embarrassment. "Umm...I..." She bit her lip a little, but change the subject unable to make the words come out. "You look like you are better now, we should keep moving." She turned from him and grabbed her bag again, now light compared to the weight that was in it only a short while ago. She reached around a bit on the ground hoping maybe she would be able to collect the few arrows she shot at the mutt and collected the one that was lodged deep into the abomination. Lori walked cautiously forwards, being careful to tread lightly. She held her bow and readied an arrow, just in case something else decided to jump out and make itself known.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Nicanor had expected Lori to answer him in the fashion that she had. She was not the type of person to tell people how she felt or even give hints towards what she felt. So Nicanor would wait patiently until she came around and hopefully said it back to him. He laid there for a few moments when all of a sudden something came over him. He felt like he had an abundance of energy. He sprang upwards, his feet even leaving the ground a little, and was ready to move on. He did no want to move on, but he felt like he absolutely needed to move on. He started trying to burn energy off while standing by running on the spot and jumping jacks. Robin started to join in with and soon the were both bouncing around Lori. "Where should we go Lori? Where do you want to go? It does not matter to me as long as we go somewhere. Hopefully there is plants there, I love plants. Do you love plants?", he said very quickly as he seemed to ramble on. He just felt the need to talk, it did not matter about what as long as he could hear his own voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Robin chases, pounces on, and eats a little bug. She spits it out before she swallows it, though, because it tastes bad, but it reminds all three of them that they're hungry. Robin's stomach growls, and she looks up at Lori and Nicanor hopefully, her eyes begging for food like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:23 pm



---District 12---Female---17---

Lori watched as not only Nic but also Robin started to bounce around like Franklin on the train after he found out about their 'chemistry.' And just like him it was like they had a shot of adrenaline injected right into their veins or something. Nicanor kept talking and jumping around, like an annoying dog that wouldn't stop barking. She turned to him the arrow in her hand and brought it right to his face. "Shut up! Don't make me regret sparing you back there. I can still kill you if I want to, and I won't make it painless either." Lori backed away slowly, "now, are we gonna calm down a bit?" She nodded her head hoping Nicanor would just mime her motions and turned back around. That was when her stomach growled letting out a guttural 'urghgh' sound that could have woken any sleeping animals or mutts around them. "Shoot...I haven't eaten since before the bloodbath. I guess I was too preoccupied with that mutt to notice." She thought in her head and in response the ever so present smooth voice piped up sharing its own witty response. "I don't think it was just the mutt that had you preoccupied..." And like she had done so many other times she shook off the comment and decided to eat something. She looked to Nicanor, "I'm starving...I think we should sit down and take a break. I think we put enough distance between us and the other tributes." Lori removed an apple from her pack and took a few bites from it. Although that wouldn't fill her up entirely it would curb the relentless hunger she felt just a little and she fed the rest to Robin. Hoping the little bear would eat the apple, having no more berries since she ate the ones she received in her pack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Nicanor stopped jumping around when Lori came up to him and started to yell at him. Her face was not very far away from his and it seemed like all that he could think about was reaching over with his hand and possibly stealing a kiss. But he just stood there the entire time while she yelled at him and turned away. What she said did not really hurt his feelings in anyways, even if she did say "Don't make me regret sparing you back there" because just the act alone of not going through with it showed him that she cared. He could hear is stomach growling and looked back towards Lori who was feeding Robin some of her apple. He went beside them and knelt down with Lori, opening his bag he brought out the box of crackers. He opened it quickly and ate a few, but made sure that he did not eat them all since it was the only food that he had with him. He looked over at Lori who was still feeding Robin the apple. That is when he did something that he never expected he could ever do. He practically launched himself at Lori, knocking her over onto the ground. He did it so that she would not be hurt on the fall down. He then used his legs to pin her legs down and used his hands to make sure her arms can't move. He looked deeply into eyes, his heart overflowing with passion for this girl, he lowered his head so that it was closer to her face. He gave a little smirk right before he pressed his lips against hers with a little force that brought out his passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Robin pounced on Nicanor and bowled him over with renewed energy from the apple, ruining the moment. The venom in Nic's system subsides completely and he is back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:45 pm



---District 12---Female---17---

One moment Lori was feeding the tiny bear a piece of apple and the next she felt her back hit the ground. Everything in the moments that came were almost a blur to Lori, and for the first time she was scared for her life. "He is going to kill me, he is going to kill me." As she tried to get herself loose she realized for the first time how physically weak she was. "He is going to slit your throat with his sword, you have no other weapon and even if you could get at least one arm free you wouldn't be able to shoot a bow with one hand. I know I will just hit him until I can get free." Lori continued to try and shake her arms free from Nicanor's grasp. "This is it..." She closed her eyes, awaiting the impending doom that would be brought down upon her. The judgmental voice spoke in, "Well this is where your temper gets you..." knowing it would most likely be the last thing she would hear.

Lori could feel the warmth pressed against her lips and a mixture of emotions swept through her and clouded her mind. So many things that she felt came forward and she felt her body begin to relax some. "Just wait it out...you can hit with a counterattack when he least expects it." But as she readied to break her hand free to hit him the tiny bear jumped in knocking Nicanor off of her. "Thank goodness for that little bear." She wanted to get up and hit him, hit him so hard he went back into next week. But she couldn't move, it was like she was paralyzed. Not with fear but more just a feeling of speechlessness and an inability to do anything. She just laid there, looking up around the darkness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 am

Nicanor immediately regretted his decision. He just hoped that Lori did not take it as him trying to attack her, which he figured it looked exactly like that. That is when Robin came and knocked him to the ground. Which was a good thing since the venom had worn off and he had no idea what to do since his decision was made while he was hyper. He quickly got up, but did not move to try and show Lori that his intention was not to turn on her. She was still lying on the ground, almost looked like she was speechless. he stood there trying to fumble some words out of his mouth, "I..I...I am so...so...so sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:30 am

Robin licks Lori's face, but darts behind her at a sudden noise in the trees. The mushroom lights go out again.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:10 am



---District 12---Female---17---

Lori laid there on the ground still motionless. She felt Robin lick her face and it snapped her out of her thoughts. That was when she heard the rustling in the trees and Robin's tense movements. She shot straight up and instinctively grabbed her things. She shot a look towards Nicanor, "I will deal with you later. But first we need to get the hell out of here." She started to run the opposite direction that she was going in originally, retracing her steps. They needed to get out of the thicket, now. Lori scooped up Robin, determined to protect the little cub from any danger. She ran as fast as she could away from the sounds and towards the exit, her bow shouldered and her arms full.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Nicanor stood there still stunned about what he had done to Lori. But that is when he heard some rustling in the trees. Was the gamemaker sending more mutts towards them? Was he really that bent on killing them off and not even give them a chance to find other tributes to kill? He stood there contemplating on just staying here and fighting, Fighting the tyranny of the Capitols mutts. Showing that he would never back down from the capitol, no matter what they could possibly throw at him. Then he heard Lori speak up "I will deal with you later. But first we need to get the hell out of here." Well maybe she was right. He quickly decided to go with her as he nodded at her, he quickly picked up his things and brought his sword in front of him for protection. They quickly ran the same way they came to just try and get out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Nothing dangerous follows them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   

Back to top Go down
 
Into the Woods
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» if you went into the woods last night...
» Healing in the Woods
» A clearing in the woods.
» Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)
» Shadows on the Horizon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 30th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 30th Arena :: Enchanted Forest :: The Thickets-
Jump to: