The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Exploring the "ordinary" arena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Exploring the "ordinary" arena   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

After running for a few hours, I decide to take a rest. This arena is so... Intriguing. It's actually quite genius, thumbs up to the GameMakers. I wouldn't have thought of this. I sit down on the ground when I realize. The ground is made all out of diamonds. I stand up an admire it. It's kinda breathtaking. I look out on the cliff. It's like you can see the whole arena from here. It's mostly rainbows. Then I sit back into the ground and open my blanket bag. I then examine my materials. 
"A sharpened candy came, a push dagger, 6 apples, a water bottle, 10 pieces of candy, and a blanket." I take my push dagger and cut off a little piece of an apple and eat it. The apple tastes sweet and delicious. Like this arena. But instead, it's sweet and evil. 

After sorting my belongings, I stand up and grab the bag. Might as well explore, I need to decide if I'll stay here overnight or longer. I walk along the cliff, not too close to the edge, and walk around the area. I don't see much, not really anything out of the ordinary. Well, there really isn't an ordinary in a candy land arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the "ordinary" arena   Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:42 pm

I look down at the ground again. Wait... Shouldn't I see my reflection if it's diamonds? That's odd. That's when I feel a little bit of coldness on my neck. I ignore it. But I feel it again. I look up, and see something little flakes falling from the sky. I stick out my tongue, and wait for one to land on it. When it does, I realize it has a sweetness to it. Then it clicks in my head. Ice Cream. I should've expected that in a place like this I guess. As I'm looking down from the sky, my eyes pass something colorful on the rock above. I look up, and see unicorns licking the ice cream that had fallen on the ground. I knew there had to be something here. I climb the rock leading up, and eventually get to where the unicorns are.

I carefully step on the high rock, but keep my distance from the unicorns. They could be sweet and cuddly like they're hyped up to be, or ferocious demon animals. So I carefully approach them, very slowly. Once I reach a unicorn, I softly stroke the hair down its back, trying to be as soothing as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the "ordinary" arena   Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:53 pm

I nod when the unicorn Nudes me and points its head to the other unicorns. I'm guessing this is it's way of warning me about the others. I smile, this one is definitely a keeper. I stay next to it, still quietly stroking it delicately. I won't provoke the other unicorns, that wouldn't be too smart. I get down and kneel on the ground. Then I take my hands and scoop up some ice cream. I'm about to stuff it all into my mouth when I decide that's not a good idea. The ice cream could be poisonous for all I know, it could kill me in seconds. I just do a very small lick. I set the ice cream back down on the ground. Well, it tastes okay. If it is poisonous that wasn't enough to kill me. I decide to wait a few minutes and see if I feel a little sick. 

I go to my bag and take my dagger. Then I cut off another piece of apple and return to the foal unicorn. I feed it a little piece, hoping it'll  like it. I need to do everything I can to get this unicorn to like me. The animal would be extremely helpful in the future, and a good companion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the "ordinary" arena   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 pm

I smile when the foal happily eats my apple. "I'll call you Scout. How's that sound bud?" Scout was the name of my rabbit back at home. I caught it when I was a kid, and we were always best pals. Just thinking about Scout, all alone back in seven makes me a bit saddened. I clear my mind of the subject, I can't be worrying about that. I go back over to my blanket and set my dagger and apple back down in it. I stand and head back to over to the unicorns. Then when I pick up the ice cream again, a unicorn lunges at me. No not me, more the ice cream. It knocks it out of my hand. "Okay okay, I get it." No more ice cream for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the "ordinary" arena   Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 am

Scout sneaks me a bit of the ice cream when the others aren't looking. I smile at him. "Thanks Scout." I quickly eat the ice cream before the other unicorns notice. Then I decide it's time I leave the group. I go up to Scout. "Wanna come along with me Scout? I'll treat you real good, and we can face whatever trouble comes. Come on, you'll be a big help." I'm not gonna kidnap Scout if he doesn't wanna come along, but I have some fun ideas for him. I give Scout a little pat and slowly begin to walk away from the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the "ordinary" arena   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:42 am

When I see that all the unicorns are following me, I grin. "Looks like I've met my match, I'll admit you guys had me fooled for a bit. But this doesn't exactly surprise me, this is The Hunger Games after all." I look at Scout with his evil grin. "It's a real shame Scout, we could've made such a great team together." I say looking Scout in the eyes. "That's a piece of apple that I'll never get back." I mumble. "You can always still come along if you want Scout. But either way I'm leaving. Oh, and Happy Hunger Games everyone!" I say with a grin as I leave the rock. I step down, and leave the rock exploring the area more thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rccheetah
Sock Queen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the "ordinary" arena   Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:52 am

I look back at the rock just in time to see Scout turn into a regular sized unicorn he leads the others back to their rock. Oh unicorns, I just love how everyone things they're so pretty and innocent. Those delusional people should meet these unicorns, I bet it'd shut them right up. I just shrug and keep walking. Expect the unexpected. 

A few minutes later I turn around to see a small foal, even smaller than foal Scout, following me. "Oh hey." I bend down and stroke the foal's hair. He has a really unique horn, it's shaper like a fedora hat. "I'll call you Fedora." I smile at Fedora. "Alright Fedora, let's go kick ass together." I stand up and start walking away with Fedora at my side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the "ordinary" arena   

Back to top Go down

Exploring the "ordinary" arena
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1