The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees

Go down 
+6
Loki
Balisugar
Prince Hawk
Rccheetah
Wyoming
SolarEclipse8759
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 pm

I could see Becky behind the bushes from where I was crouching. She wasnt more than 10 feet away from me, I looked round for something that I could use as a throwing weapon. I picked up a nice large piece of glass that was laying nearby and took my aim. I threw the shard of glass as hard as I could towards Becky. I wasnt sure if this was gonna work, but I had to make the best of the current situation, and still try to further my goals.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Tumblr_mcxzv5QvGr1qazrmro1_250
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lori moved from the apple tree where her and Nicanor were at before, feeling pretty well rested after her full nights sleep. She walked and walked, Robin still nestled in her backpack and Nic by her side towards the loud sound she had heard only a short time ago. It sounded somewhat like crashing or glass shattering. She moved through the trees and it had stayed pretty quiet as she kept her ears open. That was when she heard the sound of what appeared to be fighting. She ducked and tried her best to stay out of sight as she peeked up to see what was going on around her. She noticed the career boy from District 2 leading what seemed to be one side and then on the other was the girl from District 4 and her group on the other side. It was a war of sides and they both looked equal in numbers, each one could use Lori and Nicanor to pull ahead. She observed them for awhile, just trying to see if she could make out what was going on, or if it was even smart to join in. But for now they were hidden and had the element of surprise yet again. "What do you think? Should we join in? I can shoot from here and we can stay removed. Or we can go in and join the fight now. What do you want to do?" She looked at Nicanor to get an answer. If anything he could decided soon enough but she knew exactly who she wasn't going to help, and that was the boy from District 2. "I'm not helping anyone from District 2 though. Gunnar....he was killed by the boy from 2 in his games." She took an arrow from her quiver and aimed at the boy from District 2. It looked like he was hiding behind something made of cotton candy but she had a good view of him. She took aim and once she had him in her sights she let go of the arrow and waited to see if it hit or not. If they needed to get closer, she luckily had the axe she took off of Pyrite's body.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Hawk, you said Axel hid behind a rock, and Becky is way into a bush, in a hole. How are you supposed to see her?
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Nicanor followed right behind Lori, making sure that he had his newly gifted spear in hand in case some one tried to ambush them them. Lori stopped behind a tree, peaking around it to see that there was a fight of some sorts going on in front of them. He stayed hidden behind her, knowing that he could not do any good with his spear at this distance and if he peered out, it would only give the other tributes more of a chance to see them. He listened to Lori while she spoke to him, "I think we need to join the fight", he said coldly, the emotion drained away from him since the last fight. "You should stay here and pick off the District 2 boy and his group while i will go out and grind it out with him." He would never think of helping someone from a career district, since they are just puppets of the capitol. Before she could answer him he already started running into the fight, not looking back at Lori to see her expression since he did not want anyone to know where or if she was there. He got in close enough for his spear to hit the District 2 boy and lunged at him, jumping forward in the hopes to get more speed with the spear.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Tumblr_lonp7vqJkC1qf924co1_500

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

I start to feel the tree get unsteady and wobbly. I am puzzled by what to do until the tree decides for me. It snaps, and I fall to the ground with a little groan. Fortunately, I wasn't too far up above the ground. The debris from the tree actually guards me from the glass too, making a good shield. When I see a lull in the landslide of glass I take a piece of candy from my bag and throw it really hard at Aurora. Then I duck back into my shield, just in time as more glass comes. Then I see an arrow fly through the air and go to where I think Axel is hidden behind a rock. I smile. Then I see a boy lunge towards the rock, and my eyes widen. I want to warn him about the glass, but I would have to break my shield. I shake my head. Hopefully he won't get hurt.

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Aurora was trapped by the glass. She certainly wasn’t going to walk on glass but someone was attacking her alley. She should do something but she won’t waste her weapons. If they wanted her they should come and get her.

“Coward! You won’t even kill a little twelve year old!” she yelled. She had never really liked Fletcher that much. She careful picked up a piece of glace and threw it at Fletcher. He threw candy, she threw glass. She never was one to let people mess with her.

SolarEclipse8759 carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Ineffective
SolarEclipse8759 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Becky noticed how things were taking a turn and now Axel was being attacked, she had to thank the two new comers. Becky got out of the bushes and came over to where the others were. She wasn't sure staying here with all the glass was safe but hey, the hill was already cracked and shattered. She then watched as the mouthy little brat from district seven was being a mouth full. "Didn't your mother ever teach you respect, you little brat." She snapped at the girl and lunged at her with her knife.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Arrow-17

(I wasn't sure if I should block Hawk's attack or not because it seemed a little unfair what he did and of course from what Rain said.)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Axel would have known where Becky was, and even if he couldnt completely see her, he would have been able to throw the glass in the general direction of her hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:14 pm

(Hawk, you already said that Axel was away from the others and near Smash, so therefore he wouldn't be in range of Becky or see her, considering Becky was in the bushes and hidden. The rules of the game are, that if a tribute says they're hidden then they aren't seen unless they make themselves seen or the gm makes them seen.)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:59 pm

ok, then that hit wont count, i didnt know that. Could i change my action. or wait till next turn?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm

((You must wait until next turn, but trust me, that is not far. No worries.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Lars, I think you already posted this GM post. That thing about Hawk was not a GM post.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:34 am

Well, I didn't see that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:48 am

On the last page, I thought you posted.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:41 pm

What can I do about it now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:45 pm

I will delete the new post for you, as well as this conversation, and then I think I have to GM post.

Since others have replied to your post and you didn't attack anyone the first time, I will not be deleting either post, but please try to keep track of rounds because you are not allowed to post twice a round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 pm

The huge chunks of glass tumble towards all the tributes now, knocking things over and barreling through cotton candy. Nobody is safe.

Damage goes to all.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 19586126
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:35 pm

I was sitting behind the rock when out of no where an arrow was shot through the trees. It hit me in the leg, and almost made me scream. I reached down, and broke of the end off, and threw it away. I watched as another tribute jumped out, and tried to attack me. I swung my sword up to meet his attack, and parried it off. Just then another wave of glass hurled towards all of us. I used the temporary distraction to make a run for it, through the trees, trying to get away from everyone else. I could only hope that Smash would follow eventually. I knew she wasnt the target of as many attacks, and hopefully she would be safe.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Ineffective

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 1turn
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Tumblr_m8rzrq3Iiw1rx4zi1o1_500

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

"Coward? Watch me you little bitch. You know I can kill, and frankly, it's kinda hot knowing you think I'm capable of murder." I growl back to Aurora. She tries throwing a piece of glass at me and I laugh when it misses me by a mile. "Be careful, you wouldn't wanna cut yourself." I say sarcastically, obviously annoyed by her thinking so hugely of herself. Not only that, but my piece of candy hits her hard, and Aurora fails to block the pellet of candy. Then Becky joins in and attacks Aurora. I give her a nod, showing my appreciation. Then I, too, take out my sharp candy cane and stab it at her through my little house of protection. But soon enough, I regret it when more glass comes tumbling down and knock me over through the little hole I made. They don't go deep into my skin, but do cause a little blood and some scrapes. Enough to do some damage.

Rccheetah carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Jarvis Lisbon
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Jarvis11

Jarvis dove away from Smash to avoid her attack. He was about to go right back and take another stab at her, but he saw Axel trying to run away. What a brave career he was. Jarvis stepped up beside him and slashed with his knife as Axel ran, there was no was no way he'd be able to block. He turned back to Smash, making sure she couldn't attack him from behind.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Blockedc
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Arrow-12

Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Aurora knew she was dead. There was no escaping. She was nearly dead, she couldn’t stop the bleeding. She prayed that her brothers weren’t watching. “I’m sorry,” she mouthed to no one that was in this arena. She didn’t regret a single thing she did here. She was sorry her family would have to watch her die like this. She never did stand a chance.

“Like I care! My life was nothing! My death will mean nothing! I never was going to win! I never stood a chance! Kill me then try to look my family in the eyes when you go back! Try to tell my little brothers why you did it! Try to tell my little nephew and niece why they will never meet me! What does it matter now? I’m going to die no matter what now!” yelled Aurora. She wasn’t even going try to block anymore. What was the point? She was dead anyways. She took out her two knives and threw them at a last attempt to take someone down with her.

SolarEclipse8759 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :

((I didn't see that. It doesn't matter much since my character is pretty much dead))
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Becky looked at the girl. The twelve year old. It wasn't like Becky was able to land an attack on anyone. "Stop being a coward fight for your life." She snapped at the girl. "You know if one of us happens to go back, your family will know that we were only doing what you were doing, we're trying to survive and not die in this mess we were placed in!" Becky said just as glass came down and hit her and she cringed. "Our families will not hold grudges against the victor of this games, they know what these games are like they know that only one will be alive at the end and we're all fighting for our lives, we didn't get a choice for this and one of the best things humans do is forgive, it's not anyone's fault here if someone dies, we're just doing what we've been trained to do and doing what we've been taught since we were little." Becky snapped at the girl and then sighed in frustration. That's when she saw Axel trying to get away and she was rather pissed, no he wasn't going anywhere. She dashed up to him and she used her body weight to force herself forward with one of her blades in hand going in for a big hit. Hopefully she'd hit for once instead of missing.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue301/301Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:57 pm

it seemed that all of a sudden everyone got all philosophical or what not. not like Adrianna cared. given that glass was barrelling towards them and attacking them as it soared every which way from the exploding mountain, Smash really didn't see a point in sticking around. she took off after Axel, ignoring the pain from the glass shards and hoping to leave these other clods in the dust.

Wyoming carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 2turns
^Failure

[Wyo note: it was actually originally an escape 1, but then a bunch of crazy issues (that I explained to Gaz) came up, and so the original post got deleted after a few attempts at editting the mistake that went awry. sorry for any confusion it, this edit, or whatever else, may cause. yaddey yaddey.]
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 am

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Tumblr_mbzfw9uCkB1r9zp6fo1_r1_500
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

"Nic!" Lori yelled after him, but it was too late for her words to reach him. He was gone into the madness though she still had a clear view of her ally. She went to ready another arrow but as she grabbed it some glass shards came down towards her and she tried to side step it. The glass cut against her legs but she was still able to maintain her balance as she saw the boy from District 2 start to run away. She had to try and hit him before he ran off and escaped and so she aimed towards him knowing that he wouldn't be able to really block her attack. She pulled against the string and let the arrow fly, cutting the air as it moved. She then looked for Nic, they would need to get out of here soon enough. It wasn't safe with glass flying around. She could leave now if she wanted, but she wasn't going to leave him behind. Not ever.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 86227283
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Nicanor felt glass shards tear at his skin, not penetrating very deep, but it sure left their mark in him as he winced in pain. He looked up just in time to see that the District 2 boy was trying to flee. "What kind of coward career are you? I bet you get disowned by everyone in your district now", he said with anger burning in his eyes. He wanted to stand and fight him, he wanted to see him die in front of him. He was a little ways from him now, and knew that he would have to try something special to try to hit him. He brought the shaft of his spear up by his ear, running forward in the process trying to get as much momentum as possible and released the spear in the direction of the fleeing career.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Y66
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Cotton Candy Trees   Lost In Cotton Candy Trees - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Cotton Candy Trees
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next