The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having A little Fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Having A little Fun Left_bar_bleue150/150Having A little Fun Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Having A little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Having A little Fun   Having A little Fun Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Having A little Fun Download.php?text=Brandon%20Timm&name=crtonsln

Having A little Fun Tumblr_m4df164KJV1rpv0bb 

---District 10---Male---16, Dead---

Halloween. The one time of year when I can have some fun. I had known I wouldn't have gone far in the Hunger Games, and was so sad before I died. But it's a lot more fun being dead than alive at times. Walking through walls, being invisible whenever I want, it's nice at times. But Halloween is definitely my favorite time of year, because it's the time of the dead. 

In the Haunted House, it's very dark. I pace around a little bit, squinting my eyes trying to see things. I try and touch some stuff but my hand slips right through it. I concentrate really hard, and finally feel things physically. Everything is quite cold to my touch. I see someone enter the house and immediately fade invisible so they don't see me. Then I sneak up behind them and whisper,  "Looking for something?" I start laughing. "I'm Brandon."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Having A little Fun Left_bar_bleue150/150Having A little Fun Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Having A little Fun   Having A little Fun Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:53 pm

Having A little Fun Left-arm

Alastairs left arm idley lays on the ground. This was quite a dreary existance for him. But it seems on this holiday he will get some company. He crawls over to a boy he sees and hops up to give a wave. He then floats up into the air and holds himself out for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Having A little Fun   Having A little Fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:05 am

Having A little Fun Download.php?text=Brandon%20Timm&name=crtonsln

Having A little Fun Tumblr_m9ub0rgB2p1rzxtdso2_500 

---District 10---Male---16, Dead---

After looking around a bit more, I did a strange sight. An arm laying alone, idly on the ground. It almost seems alive, as I it has a mind of its own. I am about to turn my gaze into a different area when the arm pops up and tries to shake my hand. I stare at the arm, floating in thin air for a minute. Then I shake the arm with a smile. "Hey... Arm dude. I guess I'll call you Armstrong or something considering you're an arm with a mind of its own." I run my fingers through my hair. "So uh... Any idea where we're going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having A little Fun   Having A little Fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having A little Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Graveyard :: Past Events :: The Halloween Games! :: The Haunted House-
Jump to: