The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am a ghost...but who cares?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I am a ghost...but who cares? Left_bar_bleue0/150I am a ghost...but who cares? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

I am a ghost...but who cares? Empty
PostSubject: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 am

megan drifted over the edge of a lake, staring grimly at the pool. She could see her faintly glowing reflection in the water:a young girl of 12 with straight blond hair and piercing green eyes. She staggered-if ghosts could stagger at all- as the memory of her death stuck her: a butterfly knife, slick with blood, and then immense pain. Then relaxation. She smoothed down her shimering skye blue dress she had picked out for halloween and waited. For something special.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I am a ghost...but who cares? Left_bar_bleue150/150I am a ghost...but who cares? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 am

I am a ghost...but who cares? R7ZNH
I am a ghost...but who cares? Tumblr_m9bzoaZxwN1qgl5ooo1_500

Skye wondered away from the crowd that was gathering by what seems to be a party going on for Halloween. He wasn't much of the partier so he took the chance for some peace around further out in the wild. He found his way to a lake that looked more or less like a lake. The mist that hung heavily above it was not a very nice sight and he was about to leave before he saw a familiar figure by the side of the lake. He went over to see Megan, as he thought it was her, and he gave her a nudge on the head. "Hey there Megan," Skye managed a warm smile to her, "watcha doing here? There's a party going on.. somewhere I think."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I am a ghost...but who cares? Left_bar_bleue0/150I am a ghost...but who cares? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 pm

The nudge sent shivers down her back. Jis words were so soft that there could have been no other one but Skye. His old district tribute. The one who helped her cope with the sudden happenings.
“Skye?” tears formed and began to viciously flow. She hugged Skye abruptly.
“I've missed you so much,”
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I am a ghost...but who cares? Left_bar_bleue150/150I am a ghost...but who cares? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Skye got startled as she suddenly hugged him but he returned the warm hug and chuckled, "I missed you too." He pulled back and smiled to Megan, helping her clear her tear stained face, "there you go, you don't want to ruin that dress now do you?" He sat down beside her, facing the eerie lake. He grabbed a stone from the ground and threw it into the lake as it skipped across, just like how he'd do it back home. As creepy as it looked, it could still remind him of his district. "So how are you?" Skye asked her. It's been awhile since they... died, so it was nice to meet again.

Last edited by Sadako on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:15 am

“Nothing much. You know there's not muh in ghost world. But I did apologize to Ashley. And in here......” she paused for a moment and faced Skye with big green eyes.“I saw your sister,”
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 am

Skye laughed a little, "I should probably say sorry to Josh too." Even after all that, he still could feel the guilt in him for it. Sometimes he wonders how Rhea is doing and most of the other times, how their district is doing; how are the other tributes that came after them, how much fish they're getting back, and how Amaya, Kaira and mum was doing. He lost his train of thoughts when Megan mentioned something. Something about Amaya. He stopped playing around with the rocks and paused for a moment before glancing towards Megan. His mouth was smiling but his eyes had that tinge of sadness and guilt, "you did huh? ..is she doing well?"
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 am

Megan hesitated slightly. “Amaya seemed quite stunned. One of the ghosts were messing with her. But a boy is kwith her, so no prob. ” her face turned paler as she added “ I heard that Kaira was looking for you. Josh and some other kids are with her,” she then pulled out a manicure bar and examined her fingers for a moment. then she faced Skye with a sympathetic look.“ Maybe we should go and see them? I personally think kaira needs you most. She seemed really dependant. As for Josh...” her face darkened.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:53 am

Skye stretched out his arms and said nonchalantly,"Amaya'll be fine, she's a strong girl." As long as she's still going on strong, Skye didn't need to worry much about her. His facial expression dropped again when Megan mentioned his little sister, "even Kaira is here?" He didn't want to meet any of them, it would just open up old wounds, but Kaira would have been a different story. "..I dont know, " Skye sighed, " would that really be a good idea?" He looked up to Megan to see her face darkened upon thinking about Josh and Skye chuckled once more, "wonder how that meeting would work out between you and him."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:55 pm

I am a ghost...but who cares? Blobfish

Skye feels something touch him. When he looked down, there was a giant blob on his foot. The blob had hopped out of the lake, and looked quite innocent at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a ghost...but who cares?   I am a ghost...but who cares? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am a ghost...but who cares?
Page 1 of 1