The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Rest and Recovery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

avatar

Male Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-02-23
Birthday : 1993-01-14
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:40 am

I left the cotton candy forest with the distraction of the shattering glass hill. I knew the other tributes saw me leave, but hopefully they wouldnt follow me or Smash. I pulled the food i had in my pack, I eat an apple, a few crackers and drink a bottle of water. Then I ripped off a piece of cloth from my jcket and tied it tight around the arrow wound in my leg, to stop the bleeding, and hopefully to lessen the chance of infection.


Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) (Image not informed.) :
12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 pm

You cannot heal without a medicine kit.

Also, sorry, thought you were dead... you're not dead, but you still need a medkit to heal.

The flowers begin to move around Axel, flexing their petals as if they are waking up. "Hello, sweet tribute," they sing in eerie harmony.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:23 pm



---District 12---Female---17---

Lori ran after the boy from District 2, back to the area near where her and Nicanor fought the two tributes from District 6. It was ironic that now it seemed she, the girl from District 12, was chasing the so called career from District 2. She readied an arrow as she continued to run and even caught a glimpse of Nicanor running behind her. They would finish this boy off, and she wouldn't feel bad about doing it. This would be in some way a sort of revenge for Gunnar's death, the tributes from District 2 were the lap dogs of the Capitol and usually 'put on a good show.' Well now she would be the one putting on a good show. She finally reached the boy and saw as he ate some food and wrapped some cloth around the wound from her arrow. Lori held up the bow as she moved slowly forwards, clearing her throat to get his attention and wanting him to know that she was speaking to him directly. "My name is Lorence Sullivan. A boy from District 2 killed my brother. Now...." She pulled the arrow against the string and waited a moment with it in that position, "...prepare to die." Lori let go of the arrow and watched as it cut through the air towards him.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Hawk

avatar

Male Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-02-23
Birthday : 1993-01-14
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 pm

OOC: I got a med kit from Aug a little while ago.


I laughed when Lori found me again, and claimed she was coming for revenge. I wouldnt even waste my breath bothering to respond. I stood up quickly and drew my sword and charged, swing my swords hard bringing them together aiming them for the girls chest. Then when she drew her bow, I side stepped, hoping not to get hit by the arrow. I looked around for Smash, but I didnt see her yet. I hoped she got here soon, to even out this battle.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) (Image not informed.) :

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:00 am

(Just because the sponsor app was made doesn't mean you have it, unless the GM made a post giving you the med kit, you don't have it. If the GM did this, please provide a link to it.)

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Hawk

avatar

Male Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-02-23
Birthday : 1993-01-14
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 am

OH I didnt know that, so sorry my bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:10 am

Nicanor followed Lori until they had found the District 2 boy tribute. He was still boiling over with anger because he fled from the battle but was caught a little off guard when Lori spoke to the tribute before releasing the arrow towards him, which he dodged and headed into attack Lori. He stepped in front, putting his spear in the way to try and block the attack that he had launched at her. He then spun around, getting speed with his spear to try and hit the boy that was trying to hit Lori with his sword.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:50 am

A medicine kit falls on Axel's head. The flowers begin to giggle, beginning to nip at his ankles. "If you step on me, I'll bite off your foot and feet it to the King!" one of them warns in a high-pitched voice. The others show their agreement by howling, "The Kiiiinnngg!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

avatar

Male Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-02-23
Birthday : 1993-01-14
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 pm

I parried the boys attack, and then had a crazy idea. If I somehow could get rid of Lori's bow, then I wouldnt have to worry about her distance attacks. I charged at Lori again, and swung my sword at her bow trying to break it in two pieces. Something fell out of the sky and hit me on the head, I looked down and saw that it was a med kit. 'Thank God' I thought as I looked up at the sky and smiled. I picked up the med kit and headed towards a nearby rock. I took careful measures not to step on the flowers, they didnt sound very friendly. I ducked behind the rock and quickly rummaged through the med kit. I saw a bottle labeled pain relief, so i opened it and swallowed a few pills. Another idea came to me then, and I figured now would be a good time to put it into action. I got up and ran towards the boy again, aiming my sword to try take out his legs, just for some damage. Then I ran off, heading towards the valley again.


Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) (Image not informed.) :
12

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) (Image not informed.) :

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Escape (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
avatar

Male Posts : 4572
Join date : 2011-02-09
Birthday : 1995-12-11
Age : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:25 pm

[Breaking the bow wont work, can only use Specialty attacks to do those kinds of things]

__________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribute
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters
Joshua Shramp, 19, District 4
Christopher Terrn, 6, District 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victors
Jacob Barker, 24, District 7, 26th Games
Rafe Terrn, 25, District 2, 29th Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:09 pm



---District 12---Female---17---

Lori watched as Axel ran towards her and attempted to break her metal bow with his sword. "Honestly? Did you think that you could break my metal bow with your equally metal sword? You truly are dumber than you look." She jumped back a bit assuming that then he would try to attack her, but instead he went for Nicanor. She pulled out the axe that she had hidden away and swung it down towards Axel's sword in an attempt to block the attack on her ally. She then turned and was ready to try and hit him with the axe, but the boy started running...again. She cursed under her breath a bit, for a career he sure was the running kind. "He is probably trying to run to find his allies again...pity he doesn't know yet." The reasonable voice in her mind spoke up, it had been fairly quiet for the entirety of the games and none of the voices even really spoke during her fights. As he ran, Lori released an arrow knowing that he wouldn't be able to block the hit. "You keep running, but I will follow you. And don't expect that you will find your little buddies when you get a moment of downtime. Because they are dead and I killed one of them. You are alone, you have no allies anymore." Lori yelled towards him, he at least had a right to know the fate of his allies.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Nicanor laughed as the boy tried to break Lori's bow. "How could he even think he could, its metal", he thought to himself as he smirked at the boy. "You should know better then that District 2", he called out trying to taunt him and make him make a mistake that would cause him his life. That his when the boy swung at him, aiming for his legs, which caught Nic off guard and luckily Lori had thought quickly and blocked his attack on him. He looked over at Lori and gave a slight nod just before he pulled his spear back and thrusted it towards the boy.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Someone steps on a flower and they howl angrily. "We warned you..." they squeak. "THE KIIIINNGGGG!" Suddenly, a huge dragon mutt flies out of the sky from its cave with a crown on its head and breathes fire at the tributes.

Damage goes to all.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one MUTT (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

avatar

Male Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-02-23
Birthday : 1993-01-14
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Nic swung his spear towards me, but luckily he missed. Then the flowers start howling, and large dragon comes from beyond the hills, and torches the secret garden. The flames burn my skin, and it begins to blister. I take this opportunity to make a run for it heading towards the Valley again, but not before attempting to use a special attack type that I learned in training.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Specialty (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:21 am

(Hawk, you are supposed to be gone. You used the escape die, which means you take the damage, but you're free. Sorry that this wasn't clear in my GM post.)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

avatar

Male Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-02-23
Birthday : 1993-01-14
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:23 am

but i have to post my leaving, and I wanted to do one more thing before i left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Nicanor watches as the dragon mutt flies in from above and starts to breath fire at them. He quickly tries to roll out of the way from the zone in which the mutt was breathing fire on. "Another freaking mutt", he whispers under his breath as he lunged forward and thrusted his spear towards the mutt. He would not flee this battle, not like the district 2 kid that called himself a career. "What kind of career runs away from a battle", he thought to himself as he hoped his spear would strike a blow to the creature.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Lori watched as Axel ran off and a dragon flew above them spitting fire on them both. "No!!" She yelled as she pushed Nicanor away from the ball of flames. She took an arrow and shot at the beast. She knew it wouldn't last though, they wouldn't be able to beat this thing. "Nicanor we need to leave, we need to get out of here. It's not worth it to try and kill this thing. It will kill you." She looked around for an exit, the same way that Axel went.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
12
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Escape (Image not informed.) :

ooc: Sorry its short and terrible and there is no code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 am

Forgot to mention it, but the dragon mutt started with 120 HP. :O It is the king, after all. Psh, I was going to make it 200, but I figured that should be saved for later. Razz

The dragon identifies Lori as a bigger threat since her attack hurt more, and lunges at her with teeth and claws.

The dragon mutt now has 30 HP.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one MUTT (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:31 am

Nicanor knew that Lori was right and that they needed to leave. This mutt looked too strong and seemed bent on killing them off then and there. He watched as Lori's arrow caught it just in the right spot and it must have done some real damage because it went straight for her. It was Nic's turn to try and get her out of the way of the attack, so he quickly ran and tried to push her out of the way while not getting hit himself. He then readied his spear once again and tried to strike the beast before he attempted to run away.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Escape (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:21 am



---District 12---Female---17---

Lori was prepared to move when she felt her body being pushed out of the way of the attack. She was pushed clear, and she kissed Nicanor quickly on the cheek in gratitude, "thanks," she quickly spoke as she stood next to him. She nodded to her ally and readied an arrow, aiming straight for the beast's heart. She couldn't let Axel be alone for long, that would give him time to heal or make a plan. She needed to have the upper hand, always. She let the arrow go and looked for a way to escape. There was no telling how much fight the dragon mutt had in him, but Lori was not looking to find out. She stood in a defensive position as she prepared to hold her ground until an opening showed itself.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Escape (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:59 pm

The dragon roars. It knows it is going to lose this fight, but its pride is too great for it to fly away. The dragon lashes its spiky tail across the ground, swooping around to catch the tributes.

The king (dragon mutt) has 10 HP. Damage goes to both Lori and Nic.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one MUTT (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

avatar

Male Posts : 197
Join date : 2012-08-20
Birthday : 1993-05-20
Age : 24

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Nicanor nearly blushed as Lori kissed him on the cheek after getting her out of the way of the mutt's attack. The only thing that stopped him was the fact that the mutt was still living and he had not found an opening to run quite yet. He tried to roll out of the way as the mutt swooped in and tried to hit him with its tail. Not seeing any other option but to attack it at the moment and hope that it would die quickly. He would thrust his spear once more at the dragon, trying to hit it right in the mid section and do some damage to hit, maybe even kill it.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
avatar

Female Posts : 2356
Join date : 2012-06-19
Birthday : 1914-06-18
Age : 103

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:19 pm



---District 12---Female---17---

Lori moved to get another arrow and aimed right at the dragon again. But before she could let the arrow go the giant's spiky tail came barreling towards both her and Nicanor. He went to move but wasn't going to make it away from the tail and in a split second she ran towards him and pushed, hoping he would be pushed clear of the danger. She could feel it hit her and push her down to the ground as she flew a few feet sideways. Lori looked up, able to see a clear path that she could use to escape, but if she did she would leave Nicanor behind. She looked one last time at the path to freedom and shook her head. She would never leave him, not ever. "HEY!! Big boy!" Lori called up to the dragon hoping to get its attention off of her ally, the arrow still readied in her hand. She let it go, hoping that it would be another successful hit on the mutt.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) (Image not informed.) :
11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 pm

The dragon wails and dies. His crown topples off of his head and falls at Lori's feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rest and Recovery   

Back to top Go down
 
Rest and Recovery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Finally, a place to rest!
» May They All Rest In Peace... For Good [Job | Mura - (Hana) - Yazuki]
» Summerlight and Shadow Wind Stop For a Rest
» GhostGirl
» Nuzlocke Challenge

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 30th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 30th Arena :: The Orchard :: Secret Garden-
Jump to: