The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Left_bar_bleue150/150Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:02 pm

-Domino Age 13-
Normally, I wouldn't set foot in the hob. It was a bit scary. But, the public market was closed and I needed something for my mom and dad. I found 2 gold coins on the ground and needed food for my parents and me.
I walked around the tables seeing if anyone had any food...
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Left_bar_bleue150/150Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 am

Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Download.php?text=Griffin%20Sawyers&name=balker

Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Francisco-lachowski-Favim.com-230996

It's just another regular day around here. I decided today I'd go pick up some food for my mom and I today, just a special little treat for us. "Here's your food." The baker said. He tossed me two loaves of bread which I had traded for. "Thank you sir." I'm on my way of walking home when I run into a young girl. She seems to be looking for something. "Hey." I say, grabbing her attention. "Looking for something?" I eye the two gold coins in her hand. "Well that won't get you anything around this place. Here." I open the girl's hand and place a handful of coins in it. " I know it's not much but it's all I get from a week in the mines. It really sucks."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:11 am

Rccheetah wrote:
Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Download.php?text=Griffin%20Sawyers&name=balker

Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Francisco-lachowski-Favim.com-230996

It's just another regular day around here. I decided today I'd go pick up some food for my mom and I today, just a special little treat for us. "Here's your food." The baker said. He tossed me two loaves of bread which I had traded for. "Thank you sir." I'm on my way of walking home when I run into a young girl. She seems to be looking for something. "Hey." I say, grabbing her attention. "Looking for something?" I eye the two gold coins in her hand. "Well that won't get you anything around this place. Here." I open the girl's hand and place a handful of coins in it. " I know it's not much but it's all I get from a week in the mines. It really sucks."

"Thanks." I tell him with a bit of a smile.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I just don't like accepting anything from anyone cause' if they are not saleing anything then they're also feeding their own families.
But I close the hand full of coins in my palm anyways. Hope he can't see the look of concern on my face.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Tumblr_m3k3egiWcV1rvs8cco3_500

"No problem. Do you want me to show you around or do you already know? I know the lay of the land here, I come around pretty much every day. I can show you all the secret places where the have the good stuff." I always like to offer my help, it's just the right thing to do. I look down at the girl. She seems to look troubled, with a worried look on her face. "Is everything okay? You look a bit troubled." I say to her. What brings her to the hob in the first place is kinda mysterious. Honestly, we don't see many people under 15 around here and 15 is pretty rare.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Rccheetah wrote:

Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Tumblr_m3k3egiWcV1rvs8cco3_500

"No problem. Do you want me to show you around or do you already know? I know the lay of the land here, I come around pretty much every day. I can show you all the secret places where the have the good stuff." I always like to offer my help, it's just the right thing to do. I look down at the girl. She seems to look troubled, with a worried look on her face. "Is everything okay? You look a bit troubled." I say to her. What brings her to the hob in the first place is kinda mysterious. Honestly, we don't see many people under 15 around here and 15 is pretty rare.

"Sure. Please? I mean, I never been here before. But, in the public market, I couldn't find any food worth 2 coins apparently."
I rub the back of my neck.
"Yeah, that would be good," finally I got a simple sentence out with out my words cracking.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Tumblr_mc6uizsu6h1rfvegbo1_400

"Awesome. Follow me." I gesture for the girl to follow me. "By the way, I never got your name, and you never got mine. I'm Griffin, Griffin Sawyers." We continue walking. "So here is where you can get luxury items. Like cool rocks, special clothes, and I'd you're lucky, a nugget of gold." I wave to some people and keep walking. "Next, here you can get all the knickknacks and little gadgets like necklaces and stuff." I stop for a second so she can look. Then I continue walking. "And here is your stop, they sell the food here. Those coins should get you a lot, you'll be eating like a king. I give her a little pat on the back. "Anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:55 pm

"I'm Domino. It's nice to meet you. No, I don't need much of else. Just some food for the week. Is all. And thanks Griffen"
I wait for him to respond but, nothing I guess. I think he was smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Tumblr_lx1l3rWp9t1r8c7d2o2_500

"Domino... Cool name." I say with a nod of approval. "Alright. Well I'll be on my way. If you need anything else stop by my house. You can ask practically anyone and they'll tell you where I'm at." I start walking but when I turn back, I see domino looking over all the foods and I turn back. I walk back over to her. "You seem troubled on what to get. Need another hand?" I offer to her.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 pm

"Yeah. I kind of do. I need a box or something to carry the food in mainly."
I runs her hand through my hair, a bit nourvus.
"I mean like, the hob's not that far from the seam but still."
I sighed. Why the heck am I so nervous around him?
Yes, Im nervous around other people all the time but why him more so? Oh well, guess O'll figure that one out later
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Tumblr_li6c6tv7Zj1qfr5o7

After I ask Domino if she needs anything she asks for a box to carry her food in. "Alright. I'll see what I can do." I search the area until I find somebody who has just a plain old box. "Excuse me, would you mind if I had this?" I say and gesture to the box. The person smiles and says "Oh no, you can have it." I give them a nod of appreciation and return to Domino. "Here." I help her place her items in the box carefully. "You live in the Seam? I do too." I say with a little smile. "Anyway, let me carry this box back to your house for you. I got it." I start walking in the general direction of the Seam.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Before I could answer he's already carrying the box of food. Why is he helping me? He's like 5 years older then me. Well...least 18 years old. He mentioned working in the minew. Maybe my dad came across him one day.
(Ooc-Sence you are heading to the seam, should I make a new topic in that form?)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]   Found 2 coins.  Need food [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found 2 coins. Need food [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: The Hob-
Jump to: