The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop this pain tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Stop this pain tonight Left_bar_bleue150/150Stop this pain tonight Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Stop this pain tonight Empty
PostSubject: Stop this pain tonight   Stop this pain tonight Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Stop this pain tonight Tumblr_mddf5oB6NZ1qgrjt5o9_r1_250
Stop this pain tonight Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lori kept hold of Nicanor's hand as they continued to move, looking back only for a few moments whenever she did to see if there was anything or anyone following them. It was quiet, not either of the tributes had said much. She could tell there was something wrong with Nicanor, but she wasn't sure what but she also didn't ask. She just kept moving forwards until she saw what seemed to be a clearing of sorts. Lori sat down, setting the backpack with Robin in it down and looked up at Nicanor. "Sit." She pat the ground next to her waiting for him to sit next to her. She kept her gaze down for a moment before deciding to speak again to him, now determined to find out what was going on in his mind. "You seem...quiet. This is about how you felt with the boy from 2 isn't it?" She looked up at him after waiting for a moment to speak once more. "I'm sorry. For everything in here, the people dying and the world seeming to come to an end. I tried to spare you from this, from killing another human being. Its ok if I do it, I only have to live with the guilt for a little bit longer. But you would live with it for the rest of your life and I couldn't let that happen. I am so sorry Nicanor, I am." She took out an apple and handed it to him, knowing that they would need to eat something soon. She cut a little bit of another apple for Robin and fed the tiny cub a piece and took a quick look at the stuff in her bag, grabbing the first aid kit from her pack and bringing it out. She looked to Nicanor and place it in front of him. "Don't think that you will be healing before me this time. I won't touch it until you have patched yourself up a bit." Lori just looked at him, waiting for his response as she sat near what appeared to be giant rock.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Stop this pain tonight Left_bar_bleue150/150Stop this pain tonight Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Stop this pain tonight   Stop this pain tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Nicanor followed Lori, his hand still locked with hers, until they seemed to come unto a clearing and Lori stopped and sat down on the ground. He sat down next to her after she patted the ground, gesturing him to do just that. He listened to Lori, who seemed to be worried about what was going on inside his head. He thought about it for a second, not really knowing himself what was going on, since he had never felt this way, or felt nothing like this before. He replied to Lori, taking his time to try and get his words right,"I don't really know what is going on. It's like i feel hollow, like no ones life but yours and my own are worth keeping alive. I don't know how to explain it. The thought of killing someone makes me think nothing... complete emptiness", he knew that capitol was probably watching him say this and that mad him a little mad. He thought of something quickly that would make the capitol switch from watching them,"It's not your fault Lori. Blame the Capitol. The same people who say they protect us and shelter us from harm, then send children... children to fight one another until the death. They are slowly committing a genocide and the worst part is absolutely no one in the capitol seems to think that the capitol is responsible for these murders. They are responsible for every single death that has happened in any arena in the past 29 Hunger Games." He was pretty much shouting by the end of his rant, but not at Lori, but at the sky. he knew that there had to have been camera's all around them and now knew that the capitol would have turned them off the main broadcast if they had been on it. "Sorry about that Lori", he said to her as he lightly kissed her cheek,"that was not meant towards you." He watched her grab an apple from her backpack and hand it to him. His stomach rumbled at the thought of food, which meant that he had to have been pretty hungry. He accepted the apple and took a big bite out of it, savoring the flavor. He listened to Lori tell him that she wouldn't heal until he did which made him laugh a little bit,"I see you are pulling a page out of my book. Well, I guess it is my turn to go first." He picked up the med kit and grabbed some supplies out of it, applying it to the spots he had been hit.
Yeomen carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Stop this pain tonight Heal5_zps9be932cf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop this pain tonight   Stop this pain tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:30 pm

A shadow flies over their head and vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Stop this pain tonight   Stop this pain tonight Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Stop this pain tonight Tumblr_m19hnyXa2Z1qbcnw1o1_500
Stop this pain tonight Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lori looked in disbelief as Nicanor ranted about the Capitol. "What are you doing? You think that is gonna stop them from watching? No, now its put a giant target on your back!" She looked around seeing if something was going to crash down on them, but there was nothing. Except of course a shadow that flew above them and flying off into another direction, not even stopping over them. "Well I know where we won't be going." Motioning towards the direction the shadow flew off in and grabbing the first aid kit from Nicanor. She pulled out some bandages and grabbed his arm where she could see a few scratches and wounds. She tried to patch him up since it seemed like he hadn't really been able to do much by himself. "I guess I learned something after all from all your talk in the training center." She said as she looked up from the bandages she just wrapped his arm up with.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Stop this pain tonight Heal2-Copy_zps400f1a22
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Stop this pain tonight   Stop this pain tonight Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Nicanor listened to Lori as she talked about him putting a giant target onto his back. But right now he did not really care at all if he did or not. He just was so angry with the capitol he needed to vent his suppressed rage he had built up inside him from years and years of holding it back, afraid of what would happen if he blurted out what he truly felt. But he did not care anymore, he just wanted to try and get people to see that doing this was wrong, no matter what the happened during the rebellion, this was not the solution to the problem. He looked into Lori's eyes, and quietly said, "I know." That is when a shadowy figure flew over top of them, but did not land near them or even slow down and show interest in them. Maybe it was just coincidence that it flew over them at that moment, maybe it wasn't, but Nic nodded his head in agreement when Lori said that they should not go in the direction the shadow went. Lori picked up the medical supplies that he tried to use on himself, and proceeded to work on him. "Thanks, it is quite hard to work on yourself with only the one hand to use", he said smiling as she brought up him helping her in training, "See? I knew you could do good with medicine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop this pain tonight   Stop this pain tonight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 am

A pegusus swoops down from above and carries the tributes off, across a rainbow, all the way to the rainbow river, where it dumps them off into a little peppermint candy boat that carries them to a river of chocolate, then down to the cotton candy fields. It seems this might be an important battle.

Both Lori and Nic have been transported to the cotton candy meadow thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop this pain tonight   Stop this pain tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop this pain tonight
Page 1 of 1