The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pip's Character Cafe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pip's Character Cafe Left_bar_bleue135/150Pip's Character Cafe Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Pip's Character Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Pip's Character Cafe Welcom10

Template:

Last edited by Pibbles on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pip's Character Cafe Left_bar_bleue135/150Pip's Character Cafe Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Pip's Character Cafe Active10
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Pip's Character Cafe Austin-1+%252817%2529

General

Name
"My name's pretty long: Malcolm Gabriel Isiah Hale. But I like to go by my second middle name, Isiah. Mom calls me Malcolm-Isiah though."
Malcolm Gabriel-Isiah Hale

Malcolm is seventeen years of age.

Birthday
"The second of February, though I was supposed to be born on the fourteenth.
February 2

Male

Pets
"My father believes that animals are just a bother to have."
None

Pip's Character Cafe Austin+Butler+Celebs+Film+Carrie+Diaries+New+Z5YPUml_S54l
The Games

District
"The first and best."
District one, whose export is Luxury items.

Class
"I live in a two story house with a mom, dad, butler, and a personal chef. What do you think?"
First class

Dreamworthy Weapon
"My old man says I should think about this always, but I haven't really looked at my choices."
A sword

Angles
"I'm not weak."
Malcolm's preferred angles are sexy, strong, or skilled.

Disliked Angles
"I'm not some kind of idiot."
Malcolm would hate to to be portrayed as weak, innocent, or blood-thirsty.

District Token
"Gramps' wedding ring."
Malcolm holds his grandfather's wedding ring close to his heart.

Pip's Character Cafe Austin_butler3
Looks

Hair Color
Blond
Eye Color
Blue
Height
5' 11"
Weight
140 lbs.
Appearance
"Golden Hair, golden skin, abs, and beautiful blue eyes."
Malcolm has golden skin, which he claims glows and attracts girls, but really is just apart of his major ego. He stands at 5' 11'' and staggers over both of his parents. He is very fit and owns a four-pack abs, which don't help out his ego much. Malcolm has high muscle definition, and often finds himself wearing muscle shirts to show them off. His face is shaped like an oval, but has a pointed chin like a triangle. Malcolm walks around with an 'I'm-with-stupid' face, but it's not because he's an idiot, it's simply genetics. His rounded blue eyes droop on the sides and his soft pink lips give the appearance that he's about to drool. Malcolm also shows off his trademark dimples whenever he smiles. His hair is a golden blond, but his roots are a darker, more brown color. Malcolm usually keeps his blond hair swept to the side. Occasionally he uses gel and spikes it up.

Physical Flaws
"...Wh...what are you talking about...?"
Malcolm claims he has no physical flaws, but really, there is an ugly birthmark on his foot, which is why Malcolm will never wear sandals or any open-toed shoes.

Pip's Character Cafe Ustv_austin_butler_thumb
The Brains

Personality
"One word: Ladies man... wait that's two words..."
Malcolm is what most people would say 'not the sharpest knife in the drawer'. Malcolm is much more know for his looks than his personality. Most would say he doesn't really have one. If Malcolm would to answer honestly, he would say they were wrong. In front of most people Malcolm has a huge ego and believes he is perfect and plays the part of a stereotypical spoiled rich kid. But really, Malcolm is lonely. He grew up alone with people much older than him as friends. He doesn't want others to know that, though, which is why he acts the way he does. He wants to believe he's perfect and strives to do it every day. He acts like he's had a ton of girlfriends, and girls are lined up to date him. In reality, Malcolm has never had an 'official' girlfriend, just a handful of dates with some close friends. He doesn't want anyone to know that, though, which explains why he is constantly trying to get girls to go out with him.

Major Flaws
"I'm telling you, I don't have any flaws."
Malcolm's ego would be a major flaw of his. He has a belief that one day he will become perfect, and acts like he already is.

Minor Flaws
"Okay, This is beginning to annoy me."
Malcolm is slightly vain. When he sees a pretty girl he immediately wishes for a mirror to make sure he looks fine. Malcolm is also annoyed very easily by those above him, especially when they brag. Malcolm believes you have to earn your spot, and gets more than upset when those who have already succeeded taunt those who are still working.

Talents
"I have many talents."
Malcolm is good in swordplay and has been training since he was about six. He's good at math, though doesn't use his skill much. Malcolm loves playing sports with his friends, especially baseball. When none of his friends are around, he gets a racket and plays racquetball by his house.

Pip's Character Cafe Austin-butler-troix-august
History

History
"I grew up in a nice house with nice parents and my uncle."
Malcolm grew up much better than others did from other districts. He wasn't excessively pampered but did have a nanny and lived in a staggering three story home. Malcolm was a joy to his mother, mainly because for so long it was thought that she was infertile. Isiah and Deborah quickly hired a nanny to take care of their little one, though both parents were often awake when Malcolm cried in the middle of the night. When Malcolm became a toddler, his father already wanted him to begin training for the Hunger Games. He knew what the stakes were, his own sister had been in the Hunger Games and had died. But Malcolm's mother simply said 'not yet', and Malcolm's training was pushed back until he was six.
Isiah's birthday preset to his son was a dagger; the same dagger Isiah had given him for one of his birthdays. Malcolm wasn't sure what to do with it. Isiah placed Malcolm in a training class with the dagger. It was quickly shone that Malcolm wasn't skilled with it. Malcolm's instructor traded the dagger with a sword and Malcolm began to grow in his techniques. He continued practicing at his fathers wishes even though he wasn't too fond of it.
As Malcolm grew older he began to skip the training sessions until he told his father he'd had enough and needed to find a new hobby. Isiah agreed. Mainly because he wanted his son to be well-rounded. Malcolm got into activities that Isiah didn't fully agree on. Malcolm began going around flirting with girls and followed his Uncle's example by not coming home until the early hours of the morning. Malcolm's mother confronted him about it. Malcolm simply replied that he needed excitement in his life, and the only way he could reach that until he was old enough to work, was to flirty and go to a few parties. Deborah and Isiah weren't happy with Malcolm's choices, but even if they said he couldn't flirt anymore he'd still go off and do it anyway. So the family compromised instead. If Malcolm had a date, he was supposed to bring her over for dinner at least once and had a curfew of 12:00.

Family
Isiah Hale: Isiah is Malcolm's father, which Malcolm gets half of his double-middle name from. Isiah works at a plant to manufacture weapons and often brings some home for Malcolm to test them with.
Deborah Rhodes: Deborah, or 'Debbie' is Malcolm's mother. She designs jewelry with the precious stones that the district mines. Her older brother lives with the family.
Gabriel Rhodes: Gabriel is Malcolm's uncle. He is consistently having financial troubles, so after a while, Isiah and Deborah just let Gabriel live with them. He manages to pay their rent, but often doesn't come home until the early hours of the morning.

Relationships

Malcolm's Posting Code:

Last edited by Pippi on Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:00 pm

General

Pip's Character Cafe Large-THUMB_0002_Layer_39

Name
"Isa."
Isa Noel Turbine

Fifteen

Birthday
"23 of October."
October 23

Female

Pets
"Nope."
N/A

The Games

Pip's Character Cafe Tay-jardine-plaid

District
"Numbero Ocho."
Isa belongs to District eight, whose export is textiles.

Class
"My folks own their own textile mill. What do you think?"
Very high.

Dreamworthy Weapon
"Oh, I think it'd be SO cool if I could get one of those twin blades, except it's double, you know with one blade, a handle, and then another blade? That'd be-oh. Your telling me that they don't have them? You, sir, just ruined my dream."
Isa would rather have just a regular old sword, or some throwing knives.

Angles
"Something fun."
Isa would like to be mysterious, bloodthirtsy, or vengeful.

Disliked Angles
"None of that dramatic crap."
Isa would hate to be sexy, star-crossed-lover, or innocent.

District Token
"My sister's earrings."
A pair of small simple earrings that used to be Rosalee's.

Looks

Pip's Character Cafe Img-thing?

Hair Color
Brown
Eye Color
Brown
Height
5' 11"
Weight
148 lbs.
Appearance
"I've got brown hair and brown eyes..."
Isa has a square-ish face, and fairly pale skin. Her skin burns easily if she stays out in the sun for to long, so she try's to stay in the shade to avoid getting sun burn.
Isa's eyes are like pebbles. Both the top and the bottom are rounded, and they are connected by a small diagonal line. Her eyes are a dark brown. Isa's nose is like a square pig's nose, and kind of looks like it's made out of clay. Her lips are full, and are a natural light pink color.

Physical Flaws
"I've got terrible greasy skin."
Isa's skin produces more oil then most, and she is constantly washing off her face. She carries around alcohol wipes in her pocket.

The Brains

Pip's Character Cafe Tumblr_m9hi8fi4Ya1rcf83so1_400

Personality
"I guess I'm kind of carefree... That good enough for you?"
Isa has more of a relaxed personality. She's fairly laid back, and is fairly calm, except if the situation is stressful. Then, Isa is freaking out, and has no idea what to do and can be found rushing around trying to figure out what to do.
Other then that, though, Isa is a pretty down to earth person. She likes the occasional prank on her older brother, or on a close friend of her's. Isa sometimes take things a little bit to far, and doesn't understand that some of her pranks can actually hurt others, and have affects on other people. She also seems to have a hard time accepting things. Like the fact that she's fifteen, and could actually end up in the Hunger Games.

Major Flaws
"Would it happen to be that I'm awesome...?"
Isa has a hard time living down her own mistakes, even though everyone else has forgotten them. Isa can be very judgmental. While she doesn't say her thoughts out loud, if she even thinks someone acts a certain way, then she tries to avoid them at all costs.

Minor Flaws
"Uhg, more? Let's see, I think everyone's always talking about me..."
She thinks that everyone else is talking behind her back about things that she's done wrong.

Talents
"Ah, sleeping?"
While one of Isa's favorite things to do is sleep, it most certainly is one of her talents. Isa's got a knack for falling asleep just about anywhere. She often doses off while in class, but Isa is actually fairly smart, as well, even though there's nothing to show for it (Mainly because she doesn't apply herself)
But, all that aside, Isa has a green thumb. She's absolutely great at growing plants, even though she doesn't do it to much except the spring. In the spring (after the last frost) she'll start her own little vegetable garden, and then use the vegetables she grows to make a big salad one day out of the year that the whole family enjoys.

History

Pip's Character Cafe Tumblr_m948300NDb1r9pkhmo5_400

History
"Nothing to tell, really. I mean, if you really wanted to, I could make somthin up, but, nothing really's that important."
Isa was the second child in the Turbine family. And, Isa herself thought that she'd be the last. Isa didn't mind being the youngest, but was glad she wasn't the oldest, because she knew that her brother would probably be the one to take of the textile mill instead of her.
But when Isa was three, she became an older sister when Rosalee was born. At first, Isa was quite interested in her new baby sister, and adored being an older sibling. But soon afterwords, Isa decided she didn't like baby's. Mainly because Rosalee would wake her up at night, and make Isa all tired the next day.
Once Rosalee became a toddler, though, Isa didn't mind her younger sister any more. By then, Isa had taken interest in teasing her older brother, Ryan. And Isa and Rosalee would hang back and laugh.
Then, when Rosalee became old enough to trick Isa. At first, she didn't like it because the tricks she had used on Ryan were being used on herself. After a little while, though, Isa began to think that it was cute, and laughed when her little sister began tricking her.

Family
"Well, there's my mom, dad, and then my older brother, Ryan, and then my younger sister, Rose."
Ryan Turbine- is Isa's older brother. Because she's the middle child, she enjoys messing with him.
Rosalee Turbine- is Isa's younger sister. Isa likes messing around with her, but will also stand up for her. She sadly died in the 29th Hunger Games.

Relationships
Ryan Turbine(Lupaan)-Isa's older brother. They share a love-hate relationship.

Isa's posting code:

Posting GIF's:

Last edited by Peppermint Pip on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Pip's Character Cafe 220px-Emily_Browning_(Cropped)
General

Name
"Sage Flitter Winters.  Isn't it beautiful?"
Sage Flitter Winters

Twenty-Three

Birthday
"May the third.  I suggest you don't forget."
May third

Female

Pets
"Pet's are useless... they live, poop and make your house smell, and then they die."
None.

Pip's Character Cafe Tumblr_m7dib34LVu1rbbhgro1_250
The Games

District
"I don't live with those filthy tributes!  My home is the Capitol, mind you."
The Capitol of Panem.

Class
"I invested in a business in one of the filthy districts and it really has paid off!"
Sage is very wealthy.

Pip's Character Cafe Wallpaper_emily-browning-wallpaper-005-800x600.jpeg?w=800&h=600&f=emily-browning-wallpaper-005
Looks

Hair Color
Brown
Eye Color
Olive
Height
5' 6"
Weight
120 lbs.
Appearance
"I've got pale skin matched with amber eyes, dark brown hair, and full glossy lips."
Sage has always been proud of her appearance, and puts in a great deal of money into perfecting it.  She's added dyes to prevent her hair from turning darker or lighter, and wears color contacts.  She's also made her thin lips full.  Sage has pale skin and a thin frame and she is very proud of her petieteness.  Her face is full but regtangular.  Sage has small, brown eyes, though she wears aber colored contacts so she stands out in a crowd.  Sage nose is like a pig, which she hates.  She plans on getting surgury to fix it next.  Sage's lips used to be thin, but now they're full and she keeps them glossy with some dye.  Sage's hair is a silky dark brown.  She's often found looking in the mirror or adding more hairspray so that it doesn't get too frizzy. Sage isn't very tall and stands at only five-foot-six-inches.  She takes diat pills, though she doesn't need it at 120 pounds.
Physical Flaws
"My nose; it's horrid! I'm getting a nose job the first chance I get."
Sage is always finding new problems with her self appearance; her ears too big, her lips too thin, her eyes not bright enough.  Her current problem is her nose.  She believes that it looks too much like a pig and not enough like a human nose.

Pip's Character Cafe 3279412_gal
The Brains

Personality
"There are many things to understand about me."
Sage is a very practical, traditional and organized person. Sage isn't fond of simple theory's or abstract beliefs unless she can see practical reasoning behind it. But, Sage does have clear visions of the way she thinks things should be. Sage is loyal and hard-working, but she can be hard to work with because she likes to be in charge. Because she's a hard worker, Sage is exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities, and even finds it exciting. Sage considers herself a "Good citizen" and values security and peaceful living.

Major Flaws
"Why, I don't know what you're talking about."
Sage is often full of herself, and doesn't think about how her actions can impact others.

Minor Flaws
"I thought you were interviewing me for a magazine..."
Sage lacks the knowledge of 'thinking before speaking'.  She has the best intent of helping people, but often finds herself critisizing them instead."

Talents
"Now this is the kinds of things I'd expect in an interview."
Sage is a natural organizer and a major neat-freak.  She keeps her home squeaky clean and her office neat and tidy.

Pip's Character Cafe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvDdq0DOOphM3Ltq0JFx6OOCCr3Vveeu3mHmF61Rsqx7KZXgRV
History

History
"Oh, it's a terrible tale of how I went from being poor to being rich..."
Sage has always lived in the capitol.  She grew up with her father because her mother was much more interested in drinking than taking care of a baby.  Sage didn't mind though, her father spoiled her anyway.  Money was never tight and Sage had a pampered childhood.  Sage wasn't popular among the school kids, though.  She often found herself left alone to play with the dollies or on the schoolyard.  Sage was perfectly fine with this though.  This lasted until her teen years when Sage's father finally let her wear makeup.  Sage purchased many different, vibrant colors of eyeliner, eye-shadow, lipsticks, mascara, and other makeup products.  In her teen years, Sage also became quite the heart breaker and had a new boyfriend every month until she got tired and moved on.  Right after she got out of school she purchased a factory in district 8 that made different styles of cloth and clothing styles.  Sage used the business to dress herself and others throughout the capitol and made quite the profit.  She uses those profit's to sponsor one specific tribute during each Hunger Games.

Family
"It's just me and my father."
Aciano Winters- Aciano is Sage's father and only family sense her mother stepped out on them.

Last edited by Pibbles on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

General

Pip's Character Cafe 1325218166Xk8Y68

Name
"Seb."
Sebastian Patrick Sommers

Seb is sixteen.

Birthday
"September twenty-forth..."
The twenty-fourth of September.

Male

Pets
"None."
N/A

The Games

Pip's Character Cafe Leo+Howard+kC8IySwR1uPm

District
"Number six."
District 6, whose exports are transportation.

Class
"Ah, middle, I guess. That means how rich I am, right?"
Seb's family can get by pretty easily, but still struggle coming in with food sometimes.

Dreamworthy Weapon
"I haven't really thought about it..."
Anything that you can throw. Sebastian has great eyes.

Angles
"Vengeful. I want to get revenge for Jett."
Sebastian would like to be Vengeful, Strong, or Apathetic.

Disliked Angles
"Nothing out of my comfort zone."
Sebastian would dislike to be bloodthirsty, innocent, or sexy.

District Token
"One of Jett's bracelet's. She gave it to me right before the reaping."
A simple bracelet, given to him by his recently deceased girlfriend.

Looks

Pip's Character Cafe Leo+Howard+D23+Expo+2011+Day+2+Mm3QtfKYQhKl

Hair Color
Brown
Eye Color
Brown
Height
5' 8"
Weight
136 lbs.
Appearance
"Long brown hair, charming smile, and cute dimples. What more could you ask for?"
Sebastian has curly brown hair. He keeps it longer, but is often annoyed because it's thick. But, he does like it down to the back of his neck. His face is square. Seb has pebble-like eyes that point downward to his nose. His eyes are a dark brown, and Sebastian has medium-length eyelashes. Sebastian has a big nose. It's thin, and get's wider closer to the bottom. He has thin lips that are shaped mainly like straight lines. Sebastian is five foot eight. He has strong arms, and can lift about fifty pounds. Seb doesn't work out, so he's not muscular other then his strong arms. His torso and legs are about the same length, his legs being slightly longer.

Physical Flaws
"That would my my long thick hair. Make's my neck really sweaty in the summer, or whenever I'm working."
Sebastian loathes his thick hair, though he still keeps it long. It bothers his neck, making it warm while he works, or if he stays in the sun for to long.

The Brains

Pip's Character Cafe Leo-howard-2012-cartoon-network-hall-of_3738456

Personality
"I'm slow-going. My sister makes fun of me for it, too."
Sebastian is a sweet kind of guy. He's slow going, and likes to stop and smell the roses. He gets things done slower, but he understands what he's done more. Sebastian gets himself into routine. He can't function very well without a routine. If his routine changes, Seb get's confused, and tries to find out what's going on, and how to make it through the day.
Most people never see Sebastian mad. He tries to swallow down his anger, and make himself calm. He's no good under pressure, though. And that's because he doesn't have the time to think things through the way he'd like to.

Major Flaws
"I guess it would be my... slowness...?"
Seb is a very slow thinker, and doesn't work well under pressure.

Minor Flaws
"My mom and dad complain that I need to be less apathetic towards others."
Sebastian shows little or no emotion towards people who he doesn't really care about, or people who don't relate to him. He doesn't care about anyone outside of his own little 'bubble', and doesn't think twice about them.

Talents
"I'm a great cook."
Despite what Sebastian tells everyone, he's actually a terrible cook, and burns just about everything. But, what Sebastian is good at, is cleaning. He was brought up to keep things clean, so now he's a bit of a neat freak. He's good at making up schedules, and remembering something that someone said a while ago.

History

Pip's Character Cafe Tumblr_m3zkyjrztg1rpgo55o1_400

History
"Well, it was boring, but a certain... someone who made my life interesting."
Sebastian has had a quiet history, and a very boring one, too. But, Seb liked it that way. Everything was the same, and stayed the same. Nothing ever changed. He would do the same thing every day, wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, and then his father would take him to the workshop, and show him how to make different machines. By a young age, Sebastian could already make some simple machines. His father always rushed him to get the job's done faster, because he knew that he would never keep a job if Sebastian kept working at a slow rate. But, Sebastian continued to work slowly.
Then, one day, Sebastian met the love of his life, Jett Briggs. His whole life had changed after he met her in school. Sebastian was used to his quiet life, with his new baby sister (who he wasn't to fond of) when he met Jett. At first, he wasn't to sure about her, and her tomboyish ways. Sebastian wasn't one for playing in the mud, but Jett had let him see something new. He was unsure of it at first, but decided that he liked something new in his life. At least, every now and then.
But then, the time came when Jett was chosen as a tribute in the 29th Hunger Games. Sebastian was distraught, but had faith that his beloved Jett would come out on top. When she was killed, Sebastian became depressed. He couldn't quite imagine life without Jett, and is having trouble coping with her absence.

Family
"I've gotta little sister."
Theresa Sommers- Is Seb's mother. She can be cross at times, but pushes her children to do their best.
Thomas Sommers- Is Seb's father. He's fairly strict, and claims to be under a lot of stress, but really, doesn't do much of anything.
Kaitlyn Sommers- Is Seb's younger sister. She is very curious, and it causes her parents to worry.

Relationships
Jett Briggs- Jett was Sebastian's girlfriend, until she died in the 29th annual Hunger Games.

Sebastian's Posting Code:

Posting GIF's:

Last edited by Pip on Mon May 20, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 pm

General

Pip's Character Cafe 543422_377774558910997_213918618629926_1312666_793548375_n_thumb

Name
"It's Micah, but, call me Mudslug."
Micha Farley Victorson

"I believe I'm seventeen, though I am not 100% sure."

Birthday
"I've been told that it was December first, but I've been lied to my whole life."
December 1

"I'm a guy, but there have been instances where I had to play a girl... let's not talk 'bout that."
Male

Pets
"I befriended a dog."
Pip's Character Cafe Greenland_Dog
Micah befriended a husky, and named him Skeeter.

The Games

Pip's Character Cafe Tumblr_mclqlrVNZR1r2efmbo1_250

District
Right now? District five."
District five, whose export is power.

Class
"I live from meal to meal, how low class do you think I am?"
Very low

Dreamworthy Weapon
"Any daggers or weapons I can hind."
Daggers, Knifes, or a spear

Angles
"Something to show off my strength.
Micah would like to be Bloodthirsty, Arrogant, or Wild.

Disliked Angles
"I don't want to be portrayed as an innocent priss..."
Micah would hate to be Innocent, Chatty, or Childish.

District Token
"A locket on a silver chain, I got it from an older lady, and there's a picture of her family inside. I pretend that they're my family."
Micah's first pick-pocket was a locket on a silver chain. He meant to sell it off, but when Micah saw the picture of the happy family inside, decided that it was his new 'fake family'.

Looks

Pip's Character Cafe 198331_450129491691555_1410161729_n

Hair Color
Bleach blond
Eye Color
Icy blue
Height
5' 8"
Weight
119 lbs.
Appearance
"I thought I just answered that above?"
Micah has a rectangular face and a chin that sticks out. He has what most people would call a 'butt chin', with a small dip in the middle of his chin that makes it look like a butt. Micah is 5' 8", and 119 pounds. He has a slim build despite is life in the streets. Micah mainly draws his strength from his elbows and fists. Because of his slim build, Micah is quick and agile. His lightweight allows him to climb tree's quickly.
Micah's eyes are round, and become pointed as they become closer to his nose. Micah has fairly short eyelashes, but long compared to most other male's eye lashes. His eye's match his cold appearance: cold, blue, and icy. His nose is thin, but widens out. The space between his nostrils dips down below. His lips are thin, and are a glossy light pink. Micah's skin is pale and pasty. His hair is a bleach blond, though Micah refers to it as 'snow white'. He keeps it brushed to the right to keep it out of his eyes.

Physical Flaws
"My small ears."
Micah detests his small ears. They affect his hearing, and is no good at hunting because he can't hear the animals running around.

The Brains

Pip's Character Cafe 1470376_bertie_gilbert_pic

Personality
"I was a thief. What do you expect me to be like?"
It's always a good thing to be careful around Micah, seeing as he is very unpredictable. Micah steps back, and looks at the best way to approach a situation, and how it affects him. He's always making sure that he and his dog aren't going to get hurt. Surprisingly, Micah is very protective. He owns very little, but values the few things that he does have. He doesn't necessarily care about others unless they have to do with him, or his 'family of me'. Micah is very quiet, and observant. He's learned to step in when needed, and when it's time to back out of a fight. But, Micah is street smart, and not book smart. He knows little to nothing about table manners, and what's polite. He doesn't think it matters, and think being polite is stupid. Micah gives it to people strait, and doesn't sugar-coat anything. While Micah does lie, more often then not, he won't make something sound great when it's terrible.

Major Flaws
"People describe me as being arrogant, and untrustworthy, but how else do you expect me to eat?"
Micah can be arrogant at times, only caring about himself, and his 'family of me' and his dog, Skeeter. He's untrustworthy, and has turned people in for the reward even if he's promised to protect them.

Minor Flaws
"I'm pretty ignorant toward manners and 'politeness', but I don't want to sugar coat anything for anyone."
Micah refuses to learn anything about politeness, mainly because he believes it to be stupid. He doesn't sugar-coat anything, because he wants people to know how hard some have it.

Talents
"I'm agile, have a natural sense of direction, and I'm a light sleeper."
Micah is very agile, allowing him to climb tree's easily, and run through town. He has a natural sense of direction, and rarely get's lost. He only has trouble when it's someplace new. Micah is a very light sleeper, and is often woken throughout the night because of simple sounds. It often annoys him, but can also be useful. Micah is a quick thinker, though his choices might not always be the best.

History

Pip's Character Cafe 11038659807a12971702374l

History
"Where do you want me to begin? Where I was born, I suppose."
Micah was born in the capitol, and into a very rich and highly respected family. Though at such a young age, he remembers none of this. But rumors started to pour in about how the family had stolen money from the government. While it was proven that some money was taken out, no one could trace it back to the Victorson family. The capitol took precautions though, and stripped the family of it's money, and sent it to District five. Not knowing what they were doing, Micah's mother and father were quickly fired from their jobs, and were deemed 'unable' to take care of their child. Micah was placed in his first foster home, and the rest of his family was history.
After Micah's forgotten childhood, he went from foster home to foster home. Most people had heard about his family, and immediately didn't want to take him in, though he had nowhere else to go. Others were more understanding, and knew Micah had no idea what his family had done. Micah didn't care about his mother and father. All he knew is that they did something stupid, and ended up dead, and himself orphaned because of it. Micah learns from other's mistakes, so he'll be less likely to do something stupid and get himself killed.
Micah wasn't always like that, though. When Micah was thirteen, he was between foster homes, and on his way to get the annual grain for extra names placed in the reaping, Micah was ganged up on by a couple of known people from a street gang. They had begun to beat him up, but then one realized that Micah, if trained well, could become a useful member. Micah decided it'd be better if he joined up, mainly because he wouldn't go hungry. He began training, and made the initiation into the gang. And Micah loved it. For the first time he had a family that wouldn't kick him in the cold, and almost had a warm meal every day. Some people feared him, and rumors began to creep around District five about the gang. Micah quickly earned the title 'Mudslug' because of the way he would run through the streets of District five, and could disappear when in trouble. Micah began going by 'Mud' or 'Slug'. And Micah went by his normal name when around the Peacekeepers. But the rumors began to increase, and the Peacekeepers began to swoop down on the members, and either took them back to the capitol, or killed them in the streets for going against the law. Luckily for Micah, he hadn't been in any major fights, and hadn't killed anyone. The Peacekeepers whipped him a few times as punishment for being involved, and was then sent off with a warning. Micah quickly began attempting to clean up his life, not wanting to make a stupid mistake like his parents had.

Family
"I supposedly had a long-lost brother, but it turns out he was just a fraud."
Micah lost his family at a young age, and went through several foster homes, until he finally decided that he was to old for foster homes, and quickly got a job, and began trying to make his way in the world.

Relationships

Micah's Posting Code:

Posting GIF's:

Last edited by Peppermint Pip on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 pm

[Character #6
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

[Character #7]
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Pip's Character Cafe Inacti10
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:04 pm

[Reserved]

Last edited by Peppermint Pip on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:04 pm

[Reserved]
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Pip's Character Cafe Deceas10

Stella Archer, died in the 32nd Hunger Games:

Pandora Lemmin, died in the 31st Hunger Games:

Azalea Markett, died in 29th Hunger Games:

Sky Peterson, died in 28th Hunger Games:

Klark Peterson, died in 27th Hunger Games:

Last edited by Pip on Mon May 20, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:07 pm

WIP Slot

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pibbles on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Micah Victorson is complete, and ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Micah is accepted! Awesome character development! Also, I love how District 5 is like gang-ridden... first Jer's, now yours, etc. That should really become a plot someday. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Wow, I didn't even realize that. I just read a book where one of the two main characters used to be in a gang, and his arch enemy's name was Micah, and thus this character was born. I'll have to PM Jerome about this... >: D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Well, his character in the gang died, but there are still surviving members, I think. My D5 character joined the gang and there might have been others because they were in the same plot, so I dunno... I'll ask a bit. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Malcolm Gabriel-Isiah Hale is FINALLY completed and ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pip's Character Cafe Left_bar_bleue150/150Pip's Character Cafe Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Malcolm is accepted! (:
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Sage Flitter Winters, my first(finally) capitol character is completed and ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:48 am

Sage is accepted! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Character Cafe   Pip's Character Cafe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pip's Character Cafe
Page 1 of 1