The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready, Set....Dive!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ready, Set....Dive! Left_bar_bleue150/150Ready, Set....Dive! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Ready, Set....Dive! Empty
PostSubject: Ready, Set....Dive!   Ready, Set....Dive! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
---District 4---Female---16---

Faye moved along the beach for a bit, looking to her left and right every so often as she looked down at her feet as she moved. She picked up what appeared to be a still intact sand dollar and moved it in her hand before putting it in the small leather knapsack that she had slung over her shoulder. It seemed like something her younger sister River would like, and it was hard to find one that was still in one piece. Faye took her sandals off and continued moving down the sandy beach, she liked the feel of the grains beneath her feet. She noticed something that for the first time, even though she usually walked down this beach everyday and it appeared to be something like an island or a cave of sorts. She liked the sound of it "Plus I may be the first person to know about this place, and maybe I can make it my own secret getaway." She decided to take a dip to swim there. She walked through the waves and dove down a bit, going into a freestyle stroke after she came back to the surface. She took another dive down and did a few strokes in the water to pull herself forward as she moved through to see if there was an entrance down there. She moved through the large hole and pushed herself through it and up to the surface of the water. Her head popped out of the surface and she took a deep breath in. Faye looked around as she waded through the water and reached the edge of some rocks and pulled herself up, making sure to ring out her shirt as she stood there. She was almost surprised by the person she saw in the light stream that came from the top of the cave roof. "Uh...sorry. I didn't think anyone would actually be here." She gave a friendly smile in the direction of the person who accompanied her in the sea cave.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ready, Set....Dive! Left_bar_bleue150/150Ready, Set....Dive! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set....Dive!   Ready, Set....Dive! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Jake yawned as he made his way around the beach. He had just woken up and was still tired. He saw a girl that had surrfaced from the water. Another person was there too? Ya, they were there. He walked up to the girl.
"So, what's in the water huh?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set....Dive!   Ready, Set....Dive! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Faye looked over and tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "Nothing..." Her voice trailed off for a second, more confused by the question that was being asked. "Well besides the occasional fish and of course plenty of sand at the bottom. Its basically just water. I didn't think it would be so unheard of to take a swim in the water." She shot back jokingly after the initial shock. It was definitely the first time she had ever been asked why she was swimming before, or at least that was how she took it. "I guess I don't really have to finish drying out my clothes since you're probably just going to kick me out, huh?" She asked as she looked over to him awaiting an answer.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set....Dive!   Ready, Set....Dive! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Jake sat down and scoffed.
"Dont worry girl, I ain't gonna kick you out. Juat curious."
Jake swares, girls are so pesimistic.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set....Dive!   Ready, Set....Dive! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 am

Faye shook her head as she finished ringing out her shirt, "And you don't have to call me girl, I have a name. Faye Crescent. It's nice to meet you" Faye said a little defensively. She hated being called 'girl' or 'sweetie' it just reminded her of all the snobby people in the upper district that she hated talking to. But she shook the thought from her head and shrugged as she sat down, "You're a lot kinder than I am. When I find a place of my own I can get possessive about it, but then again there are very few places around here that are abandoned so when you find one you just kinda take it and hold it hostage." She laid down on the sandy floor with her hands folded behind her head.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set....Dive!   Ready, Set....Dive! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:01 am

"It's sall good. Dont worry. And Im Jake."
he says an start drawing designs on the wet sand.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set....Dive!   Ready, Set....Dive! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:10 am

Faye looked over to Jake but she didn't get up, she just continued to lay down on her back looking up at the ceiling of the sea cave. "Nice to me ya." That was when she suddenly remembered something as she shot up and looked into the bag she set down before she laid down. She looked down for the sand dollar that she placed in her bag but she couldn't find it anyways. Faye sighed as she realized that the thing she found for her sister was lost in the water somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set....Dive!   Ready, Set....Dive! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Jake found a full sand dollar in the sand.
"Want this?" He asks as he shows her the dollar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Set....Dive!   Ready, Set....Dive! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready, Set....Dive!
Page 1 of 1