The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confrontation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1999-03-27

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Confrontation Left_bar_bleue150/150Confrontation Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   Confrontation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm

I perch in a maple tree near a clearing. I clean my dagger silently. I had to get away from my father. He was drunk and throwing bottles everywhere. I feel a little guilt for not taking Samson with me but Mac will take care of him. I have Mac to take care of me and Samson to take care of. My father and I were having one of our fights. I was telling him he needed to get a job. I was sick of Mac and I having to support our family, My father is nothing but a drunken bastard. He used to be a kind loving father. Having him here like this is worse than having him dead. He is drunk all the time, at least I didn't start drinking when my mother died! I tuck my knife in my boot and take the darts from their holder around my waist. I check them all and make sure they have clean tips. I only have these because I became slightly paranoid after my mother was shot by peacekeepers in our living room. I decided that if anyone tried to kill my family... That's why I have the dagger an the darts. The peacekeepers would want to have the whole family watch a member get killed, so as long as I'm a member of the family, no one will die. I hear a rustle in the bushes and tuck the darts back slowly. I look around with wide eyes full of fear.
Back to top Go down

Confrontation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 3-
Jump to: