The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Capitol Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Capitol Characters  Left_bar_bleue150/150Capitol Characters  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

Capitol Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Capitol Characters    Capitol Characters  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm

I've seen we can make Capitol characters but I've noticed that we have little information on what type of Capitol characters we can make and which type are needed. I'm just thinking people might make more of them if they knew what was needed and had more information on them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Capitol Characters  Left_bar_bleue150/150Capitol Characters  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Capitol Characters    Capitol Characters  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Solar, people can only make a Capitol character if they have 500 points and they can only make one. We also know you can only make citizens who can sponsor. Stylists are hand picked or staff. Or sometimes we don't have them. Game makers are admins only.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Capitol Characters    Capitol Characters  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 pm

I'm just saying no one knows that stuff that hasn't been on her for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capitol Characters    Capitol Characters  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:10 am

Lars, it's posted in the Capitol Characters announcement.

https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net/t501-capitol-characters

I realize it doesn't have exact specific requirements and guidelines but regardless, now that you asked, Sor has listed all of those exact specific requirements and guidelines so there you go! Razz Thank you for alerting us to this and I will add a more extensive explanation of Capitol Charries in the original form. Smile
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Capitol Characters    Capitol Characters  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capitol Characters    Capitol Characters  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capitol Characters
Page 1 of 1